IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 54

757 43 6
By Cheetahx2

“Fuck! I can't get near him, damn it!” Bakugo cursed as Todoroki sent up a wall of ice, blocking him, Bakugo and Tsuburaba from Moonfish, shouting, “The only thing I can do is blast him with everything I’ve got…”

“You can’t!” Todoroki shouted.

“If the trees burn, just cover them with ice right away!” Bakugo explained.

“The blast will impair my vision, too! What’ll happen if I can’t stop all of it? Our opponent has the advantage in both numbers of moves and distance!” Todoroki explained making Bakugo grit his teeth in response.

While the two argued, Moonfish was busy shooting out his blades at the ice until a loud boom sound caught their attention.

“There! I can see ice! They’re in the middle of a fight!” Mizuki’s faint voice was heard.

“Huh?” Moonfish turned to the sound as it got closer to them. Izuku and Mizuki were seen running at great speed while causing the ground to break with Shoji and Tokoyami not that far from the two.

"Bakugo! Todoroki! Get out of the way Now!" Shoji shouted.

“Flesh…” Moonfish shot a blade at Mizuki but that Izuku used his legs to kick away and break the blades into pieces while lunging after Moonfish.

"Do not hurt her!" He yelled out as he pushed Moonfish away.

"Katsuki!" Mizuki yelled out with Bakugo widened his eyes while Todoroki muttered, “Shoji, Yagi, Tokoyami? And…Itadori?!”

Hitachi kicked Moonfish towards the ice breaking it in the process.

“Nooooo No! I can’t allow it… I’m the only one who’s allowed to look at a cross-section of those kids…” Moonfish uttered, picking himself up with his blades before yelling, “Don’t steal from me…!”

Moonfish shot out blades at Hitachi...who simply smirked as the blades were cut into pieces by none other than Mizuki who used Ryõba with a glare that formed on her face.

Both Bakugo and Todoroki were surpised at how well Mizuku dealt with the blades that came from Moonfish with the villian himself gaping like a fish, “ Don’t beg. Small fry!

Mizuki said as Hitachi rushed towards Moonfish and punched him through the trees not stopping until he raised his leg up with a glow in his eyes, "Get wrecked"

Saying this while slamming his leg on the top of Moonfish's head, rendering him unconscious while hitting the ground hard.

Hitachi...suddenly flet repulsed when he look over to Moonfish...and he saw two capsules that Muscular had before.

"The Bastard fucking gave this villian more of the modified capsules"

'...Hitachi...if I see that bastard...I'll Cleave the son of a Bitch!!'

"Yeah..I'll make sure you have the chance to end the bastard"

Hitachi said while sighing since his time was finally up.

'Well it was fun while it lasted...hope to see you guys again' Hitachi thought as the markings around him disappeared with his eyes being more round.

"...See ya later...Hitachi" the person who was in control was Izuku, who placed his hand where his heart was, "I'll see you again" He said while turning his attention towards the others while placing the two capsules in his pockets.

"It's a good thing the villian didn't take one of the capsules otherwise it would've been a hassle" Izuku said.

'That jsug means we gotta up that torture of yours...and also you make it sound like Hitachi will come back to us permanently'

'And what if I want him to come back? I mean...you would have someone to talk to besides me' Izuku mentally told Ryomen, who was contemplating on what he just heard that came from the mouth of Izuku.

'...why must you make me think about something that will pique my mind'

'Because you need it'

Izuku finished his inner conversation with Sukuna as he reached to where the others are with Mizuki tossing back Ryõba to him.

"Thanks for lending me your weapon, Itadori, it helped a lot" Mizuki said with a smile with Izuku smiling back.

"You're Welcome"

“Oh, right! We confirmed that one of the villains’ targets is Katsuki.” Midoriya explained.

“Bakugo? Are they trying to kill him? Why?” Tokoyami asked.

“I don’t know. Anyway, I think the camp is the safest place since there are two pros, Vlad King and Aizawa Sensei, there.” Mizuki answered.

“I see. So now our mission is to escort Bakugo there, huh?” Tokoyami nodded.

“But at the clearing, the Pussycats are still fighting. Going back on the path would bring us to the attention of the villains, and we’d lose time. We should cut straight across.” Mizuki explained her plan.

“We don’t know how many villains there are. We might come across one suddenly.” Todoroki reminded Mizuki.

"Well if that's the case then we can use Shoji’s search ability. And we your freezing ability, Todoroki and if Tokoyami’s okay with it, an invincible Dark Shadow with built-in controls…” Izuku added with Mizuki nodding at what Izuku said.

Meanwhile Katsuki had a confused look on his face at he was hearing from the group.

 Todoroki hoisted Tsuburaba back onto his back while Mizuki encouraged, “Honestly, with this group, we could probably even go up against All Might.”

When Izuku heard that...he turned his head a bit.

'...Don't tell me you hate the guy?'

'...Honestly...I'm kind of glad he wasn't in my life' Izuku said.

“Don’t protect me, you scum!” Bakugo yelled at them.

Izuku looked at him with Mizuki just sighing at the boys antics.

“Let’s go!” Shoji thold them, beginning to walk while the rest followed.

“Don’t ignore me!” Bakugo yelled as he walked with them.

“Make sure you keep up.” Todoroki ignored his yelling.

“Don’t tell me what to do!” Bakugo yelled again.

"Can you not yell every 5 seconds?" Izuku asked.

"Shut up Peach Hair! Just because you took down that villian doesn't mean you're stronger than me!" Katsuki yelled out with Izuku giving the boy a blank look.

"So...the fact that I took down the villian which you had difficulty to begin with makes me not that stronger than you?....Bitch are you High?" As Izuku said that...their was silence until Tokoyami, Shoji and Mizuki tried not to laugh while Todoroki was busy observing Izuku...more specifically the Katana he had in his person with Katsuki clenching his teeth that was forming sparks.

‘Get everyone back safely. If we do that, then we win…’ Mizuku thought as she narrowed her eyes.

Chapter End.
Hope you guys enjoy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

584 45 8
"๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐œ๐ก ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ž๐ฅ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ฉ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐š๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ?" - ๐’๐จ๐ซ๐š, ๐š ๐œ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ž๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ ๐ž๐ญ...
13.5K 394 13
Leaving his past traumatic life behind, Izuku takes on the role and life of Itadori Yuji in the weird reality of Jujustu Kaisen. Going from Quirkless...
4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
6.8K 293 21
ใ€ ๐—‚๐—‡ ๐—๐—๐—‚๐–ผ๐— ๐–บ ๐–ผ๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—‰๐—…๐–พ ๐–บ๐—‹๐–พ ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—๐—๐—‚๐—…๐—Œ๐— ๐—๐–บ๐—๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐—๐—ˆ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ผ๐—ฒ๐˜‚๐˜ƒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐—๐—๐—ˆ๐—Ž๐—€๐— ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—…๐—‚๐–ฟ๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐–ฟ ๐–บ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐–ผ...