Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50

508 43 13
By dragonshardtales101

Wyper's weak form jumped at the sound of Faythe's beast shrieking in the room, its raise searing into his soul, "The Arcus.." He wanted to peer in and see the majestic form, but he willed his body to sit still, "No. Faythe will defeat the agent and we can go and meet up with the others... Believe in her strength...!" He shook his head to print the words in his mind and resolution, "She's stronger than most of us..!"

Instead of listening to the rising destruction in the room behind him, he rolled his head back to pay attention to ruckus up stairs. Or a few levels above them.

"Beat that bastard's ass, Luffy." Wyper muttered with his grip tightening on his Bazooka.

'Slam!' The door at the end of the hall was heard slamming into the wall. In the doorway was the cyborg himself as he rushed down the hall—his figure becoming more clear as he drew closer.

"Wyper—! Do you know where the other key is!? I have a bunch right now!" He stopped in front of the sitting shandorian.

Wyper held up another set of keys he managed to swipe from the agent, "Right here, "Number 7."

Franky snatched the key and looked around with furrowed brows, "Where's the crazy bird chick?"

A wall beside them came toppling down with Quinn flying through it and hitting another wall. Crashing through and roaring in rage, was the monstrous creature of a bird like beast. Its wings spreading out furiously to leer down at the agent. A small hiss rose from its jagged beak as it looked to see Wyper and Franky, "My fight.....!!

Franky rose his hands in defense as he looked back down to Wyper, "Another crazy monster!? That's her, right?"

Wyper nodded with grunt, "You should meet up with Robin and hurry up." He glanced out the nearest window, seeing the Gates of Justice pry open barely, "She's almost there."

"Right?" Franky nodded, "What about you?"

Wyper looked over at Faythe's form roaring down at Quinn's straining self, "I'll stay and wait with Lady Faythe."

"If you insists!" Franky then bolted for the staircase.

Quinn caught Franky in the corner of her eye and noticed the keys dangling from his grasp, "—The keys!?" She pushed herself off the wall and sprinted towards him with her super human speed. She raised her cutlasses horizontal and went to slice at Franky's unsuspecting form, "DOUBLE FANGED VIPER—!!"

Just as Franky peered over his shoulder to see the blades mere inches from his weak back, two pair of feather came flying in and deflected the cutlasses into another direction.

Franky kept running even when Quinn slowly turned around to see the pair of feathers fly back towards the beast's side.

"You have the ability to move them from your will alone...!?" Quinn spat furiously. The cutlasses get yanked out of the wall with a small hiss of its acid tips.

The beast didn't say anything as it sprinted forward with a new drive. Her wings spread out and raptured around the agent in a blur of colors. In just moments to when Quinn thought she would be consumed, a feather-made blade peered straight out of the blue of flying feathers.

"Mirage of Colors—!" Faythe's blade was deflected by a rapidly spinning Quinn who began to deflect hardened feathers from every angle that the blur of colors could be seen.

Right when Quinn deflected the last one, Faythe fell from the sky with wings enraptured along her arms and talons sprouting on her legs, "STAR DIVE—!!"

Quinn forced her muscles to overwork and rapidly turned to face her enemy, "COBRA'S STRIKE—!!" Her cutlasses curved from a disproportionate angle and immediately connected with Faythe's attack, sending the two flying off in two different directions.

Faythe and Quinn immediately caught themselves and zipped across the halls to sprint towards the other with their blades dragging behind them. As soon as they met in the middle it was another battle for the middle, their strengths trying to overwhelm the other in this battle of Ideals and Will.

"The world is a place of chaos driven people trying to make themselves seem like the idealistic and hopeful leaders they sought to be... But really it's all drown out by the cries of the weak that they crushed on the way up the ladder...!" Quinn spat, "And my brother payed the price to your conquest of chaos driven ideals... And it's not just him. What was her name...?"

Faythe didn't like how this conversation was going.

Quinn's face brightened, "Oh yeah, Yimo—! That's her name! The slave that was given up by her own pirate family! Isn't that so ironic!? HAHA!! The family that she adored and would fight for, was given up in mere seconds because she was a fish-man! A half-breed that neither race wanted!!"

Faythe's expression darkened dangerously, the golden band on her wrist burned on her skin, "You get my friend's names out of your mouth...!!!" She pushed Quinn back a few steps from her rising anger, "You don't deserve it—!!"

"Oh yeah~?" Quinn leaned in slowly, "It goes both ways darling." In just seconds a fist connected with her smug face and sent her flying into a nearby weapons crate. She gapped at the sudden speed that was enhanced from the red head, "How did you...!"

Faythe was in front of her in seconds as she grabbed her bruised and bloody face and slammed it into a pillar that was stationed behind her.

"UGHH—!!"

Quinn didn't seem to have time to breathe as she was then yanked by her tied up by Faythe stone grip, and her face getting smashed down into the stone pavement. She didn't have time to move as her leg was stabbed into the ground. A feather sword digging into the floor—through her leg to immobilize her.

"AUGHHHH!!"

"Harden."

Another stab into her arm that tried grabbing for a cutlass, "YOU BITCH—!" She spat out dribbles of blood.

Faythe leered over the agent, and then pulled her up by the hair to meet eye contact, "I've got to give it to your brother... If he didn't give me that small pep talk I think it would've been me that would've died back then... You know what he said?"

Quinn was trembling from pure embarrassment and frustration, "You scum of the earth... I'll kill you...!"

"To survive in a room of animals, you must become an animal." She got off the agent and prowled around her, a blade in hand as she walked around the bleeding woman, "To fight against your opponent you must be just as ruthless as your enemy." Another feather blade was embedded into the woman's shoulder, earning the red head an agonizing scream.

"Those are the words that woke me up from my childish ideals of not wanting to hurt someone. So guess what I did?" Faythe coyly questioned with a humorless tone.

Quinn's only response was an angered grunt.

"That's right! I became the animal! —Oh, even better! I became the beast." Faythe tilted Quinn's chin up with the tip of her feathered blade, "And after doing that? I killed your brother with the same ability I'm using against you! Isn't that just so funny!?"

Faythe smile dropped into a scowl as she dropped Quinn's head back into the ground and walked away.

Quinn's figure shook and trembled in defeat.

Wyper finally walked into the room with an unreadable expression. His eyes focusing on Faythe, rather than the disfigured woman on the floor—in a pool of her blood, "What do you want to do?"

"Let her bleed out slowly... Slow enough so that she'll die painfully." Faythe retorted coldly with her back facing the shandorian.

"Will you not show her mercy?"

"I am only showing her what she deserves."

"Is it the only way you wish to do this?"

"What do you mean?"

"Become something of the sort that parallels her?"

"..."

Faythe took a moment to process his words, his thoughts upon her actions. Even if he may not know the context of said circumstances, "I... I wish to burn and tear down anything that may even have the slightest of relations to that wretched place."

Wyper frowned. Never had he heard the young lady in front of him hold such hatred to such regard for something. But whatever it was, was causing great pain to his lady. And for that, he wished to also burn and tear it down, "If my lady, says it shall, then it shall be done." He took a formal bow, before standing back up to stride right up to her.

"...You are so pathetic...! Thinking that killing me will stop this entire operation...!!"

Wyper's eyes widened at the sight of Quinn's deformed figure leaping towards Faythe even with multiple swords sticking out of her body. It must've been a last attempt.

"You and the rest of your so called friends will burn down and along with this island to the Buster Call—!!!" Quinn shrieked as she swiped her cutlasses at Faythe's unmoving figure, "CROSS FANG—!!"

"Take flight."

Quinn's movement froze. Her arms loosing strength as they fell to her side along with her blades falling to the floor with a loud 'Clutter'. Slowly she peered down to see a feathered sword sticking through her chest and entering from her back, "—Wha..."

Faythe's stiff shoulder rose up in tension, "When fighting against a pirate, you must always be prepared to fight dirty. We're not angels."

Quinn fell forward in a heap of her own blood. Nothing more escaped her lips as she had finally fallen.

The battle with Faythe vs. Quinn has now concluded.

Faythe is the victor.

Releasing a ragged breathe, Faythe's hands dropped both her blades and felt her knees buckle underneath her.

But before she could fall, a strong arm wrapped around her waist to keep her up.

Peering up, she was met with a firm look who was staring straight ahead, "Wyper..."

"Let up catch up with the others. They won't wait for us." Wyper stated with a firm grip on her. His pristine pearly wings now tainted in red ink—now shielding her out of instinct alone.

Faythe hummed in agreement, her head dropping and settling onto Wyper's firm chest, "Yeah...

I wanna see Robin and the others soon."

/:/~***~/:/

FAYTHE WINS!!
And some info on our long lost friend, Yimo.

Tell me, does Wyper's character seem ooc or does just meld into the story just right enough to not make it seem out of character for him.

Also. I tried pacing the fight as much as I could because I didn't want it to be just a one chapter fight and make it seem like Faythe didn't even try.

Quinn is actually a character that I wanted to try testing out a psychotic nature.

How did you enjoy Faythe's fight? 1/10??

;)

Word Count:(1828)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

350K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...
611 56 7
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ After defeating a nearby boss in the last island they encountered, Luffy and his crew were forced to wander around in the sea sinc...
342K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
716 32 13
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? Book 2: Gomen... Captain Book 3: By Your Side --- This is the 4th book in my LuffyxReader series, if you haven't read the...