Can't Escape my past (MHA x W...

By Dhruv_M1702

Htaed Riapsed Tliug Worros Noitalosi Noitcurtsed Rise... Corruption --- Fear. A simple four letter word and... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 8

343 15 28
By Dhruv_M1702

Y/N soon went to his bus to go to his battle center.

Along the way, he decided to look around and get a glimpse of the competition.

A girl with medium-length ginger hair tied into a ponytail. Though, from what he could assume, the girl looked like she could hold her own against others.

He looked around, and he saw a guy with a... Raven's head? He sat all alone, so definitely an emo guy. Y/N could bet you a nickel that the dude's quirk was something with "Dark" in its name.

Then, there was a short guy with purple spheres on his head. He was... looking at girls. 

Okay...

ANYWAYS, there was also a guy with black hair and red eyes and was continuously hyping himself by calling himself "manly" again and again.

The others were... Well, they didn't really feel all that important.

Soon, they reached the battle field.

Y/N got off and stretched his arms as Snipe, a renowned pro hero walked up to them.

Snipe: Okay, I want every one of you to listen closely. In the ten minute time limit, you can use your quirk or the environment to get an edge over the robots. The robots are programmed to hurt, but not severely. But that does not mean that you can take them lightly. Even a one pointer can cause permanent damage to you if you're not careful. With that, I will open the doors, and the timer will start. Good luck to everyone of you. If you fail today, don't feel demotivated. Heroes fall, yes. But heroes fall, so they can rise again. Because this is who we are. Got that?

Everyone: Yes sir!

Snipe: Good. Now then, I want you all to go in there and give your best. 

He presses a button as the gates open. 

Y/N instantly starts to run in.

???: Hey, Snipe didn't tell us to go yet!

Snipe: I'm afraid you're wrong there. You were allowed to enter the moment these gates opened. Seize your moment.

Everyone instantly starts to run in the city.

Y/N keeps running till he encounters a two pointer. It resembled a scorpion, with having a metal tail with a gun at its end and an armor plate on its back with claws at the end of the arms.

Y/N looked around, getting a basic idea of his surroundings, when the two pointer started attacking. Y/N dodged a claw attack, as he jumped upon the robot, running on the armor plate as he grabbed onto the tail.

The robot started to swing the tail to shake Y/N off, but Y/N managed to maneuver the tail to be wrapped around a pole, as Y/N covered his fists in flames, and went to strike the robot. He tried to punch the robot as he sees that his flames were unable to melt the metal. The metal was made fire-resistant with such powers in mind.

Although... 

He grabs the robot's "neck", as he pulls it and easily rips it out. 

So, Y/N had to avoid hitting the metal and focus on the part in between the plates, and the wiring, since melting those, would result in the robot dying out, earning Y/N the said points.

Y/N cracks his neck as he takes a deep breath.

Y/N: Let's do this shit~

A noise grabbed his attention as he saw two 2 pointers ready with their guns.

Y/N: Speak of the devi-

The two pointers start to shoot at Y/N.

Y/N: Woah there!

He dodges a few bullets as he takes cover behind the previous two pointer's metal.

He looks to his side, as he sees... a dart?

Y/N: A dart? Really? That's what these bastards are shooting? That takes some excitement away, if I'm being honest.

He sighs as he then jumps out of cover and slides under the first two pointer and grabs the tail to swing the robot round before smashing it into the other.

Y/N: *dusting his shoulders* Six points already. Let's keep this pace up. Hope you're doing well, Izu.

-A few minutes later-

We see Y/N drop a metal arm, as he looked around, counting his points.

Y/N: 60, 61, 63, 65, 66, and 69. Nice.

He gets ready to run again, when he sees the purple sphere boy hiding behind a destroyed robot. A two pointer also seemed to notice the short postured boy as it aimed its gun at him. The boy froze in fear, as Y/N ran and pulled the robot's tail out from the body and then swung it to destroy the robot. 

Y/N: You okay there, man?

???: OKAY?! I'M FREAKING OUT HERE! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO PASS THIS?! 

Y/N: Okay first off, calm down!

The boy shuts up.

Y/N looks around.

Y/N: How many points you got till now?

???: F-Five... 

Y/N: Five? Jeez. Alright. I got a plan. Let's stick together.

???: Wait, wha-

Y/N grabs the boy and goes inside a building, as he ducks behind a desk.

Y/N: Okay. I don't think they can see us here. So, what's your issue? You just froze in front of the two pointer. How did you score those five points... wait, what's your name again?

The short boy grabs a sphere from his head and detaches it, as a new one pops up in its place.

Mineta: Minoru Mineta. My quirk allows me to create these balls which I can use to stick two things together. Its stickiness depends on how I'm feeling. On a day when I'm feeling good, they can stick all day. I can't stick to it, I just bounce off.

Y/N: Hmm... Alright, I think your quirk will be a great asset. 

Mineta: How so?

Y/N: You said they stick two surfaces together, right?

Mineta: Yeah..?

Y/N: Okay. Wait here for a minute.

Y/N goes out and comes back after a while with a few metal armor plates and stuff, as he starts to check the items.

Y/N: Mineta. You been to an arcade before?

Mineta: Huh? Yeah, why?

Y/N: You ever played pinball?

Mineta: Yeah, but why these sudden questions?

Y/N: Alright. Come with me.

The two go to the door.

Y/N: Now, throw as many of your spheres on the buildings as you can.

Mineta does so, confused as hell.

Y/N: Now, I'll ask again. You ever played pinball?

Mineta: Wait... 

Mineta:

Y/N: *smirking* Ready to play pinball?

---

A while later, we see a three pointer scanning the areas for targets.

???: Hey jackass!

The robot turns around and we see that it was Y/N, as  puts his tongue out and flips the bird.

Y/N: Come and get me you metal son of a bitch.

He starts to run, as a few more robots start to chase the boy, since he was the top scorer in the arena.

Y/N keeps walking, as he reaches a point and jumps into a building.

Y/N: Do it, Mineta!

We see Mineta standing in the street, covering his front in the metal plate and his back exposed, as the boy remained still.

Y/N: This is your moment man! Seize it! Go!

Mineta grits his teeth, as he yells and starts to run towards the robots. He then throws one of his spheres as he bounces off of it and goes in the air.

The robots follow the boy as he starts to bounce off of the buildings, or, to be precise, bounce off of the spheres he threw on the buildings, as he starts to pick up pace.

Suddenly, he comes rushing towards the robots, and before they could react, the metal plate smashes through one of the three pointers. 

Y/N: Nice! Now once again!

Mineta flies again as Y/N starts to take down any other robots that might come and also bring in more targets for Mineta, as suddenly, the ground started to shake terribly, and a huge robot, towering over the tallest buildings comes up.

The zero pointer.

Y/N: Alright. Let's be sensible and not try to be the MC of some Wattpad fanfic and actually do what anyone would.

He grabs Mineta and starts to run while helping any other contestants he found along the way. Soon, the ten minutes ended and the robot stopped moving.

Mineta: I atleast got 50 points! Thanks a lot! 

Y/N: No problem, bud. Hope to see ya at UA.

Mineta: Yeah!

A/N: Chapter 8 done! Yeah... That happened. A reader on one of my stories suggested that I should try to help Mineta in a book, so here I am.

P.S. If that person is reading this book, sorry for forgetting your name, I'm not very good with names and also have ADHD, so... hope you understand.

Anyways, back to it the topic, hope you guys liked it,

Till the next time,

Sayonara.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 20 9
*NEW VERSION BEING MADE!* Izuku midoriya. A kid who just wanted to be a hero. Unfortunately, nature must hate him. In this topsy turvy world, women a...
58.9K 1.5K 115
Y/n L/n,a girl with a powerful quirk, was dreaming to go into UA, living with her mother : Sana L/n, and her older brother Siji L/n. She had a very h...
2.1M 59K 103
A Dragon's Trust | bnha various x NightLight! Reader Book 1 "W-What are you" "A friend..." ~~~~~~~~~~~~ Female! reader [male and female love interest...
987 33 12
In a world where about 80% of the world's population is born with some kind of special trait, a Quirk, in this superhuman society. To fight against v...