Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Spring Break Part 8:2

145 11 4
By SnaddysPet

Finally, the two dropped the girls off at grandmothers and apparated to the historical fare. “Do I have to stay with you the whole time?” she asked hopefully.

 “You have an hour until the pageant starts and then I would like for you to be in the crowd. You have to promise to be a good maiden,” he told her softly as he held his giant bunny. “I forgot my watch,” she admitted hesitantly. 

Severus put his hand in his pocket, pulling out her gold pocket watch he had gotten her. “I know. I expected you to run off. Take this and I’ll get some galleons out of my other pocket,” he told her.

 Y/N took the watch but interjected, “May I?” she giggled as she reached into his pocket pulling out some coins. “A pickpocket you are Miss,” he teased.

 Y/N hung the  pocket watch so it could sit down between her breasts. “I know, I don’t have pockets,” she giggled. “Where are you going to put the coins I wonder?” he teased.

 Y/N chuckled, “I’m going to keep them in my sweaty little hand and then bring them back to you when I can’t find anything I want to buy,” she replied.

 “I cannot wait for the sweaty coins. Enjoy yourself. The tent is at the far side of the fare,” he replied. 

He leaned down giving her a little kiss, “Be a good girl,” he whispered. “I’m going to be myself,” she replied with an evil grin. The two parted ways so Y/N could explore the fare by herself. 

Y/N spent an inordinate amount of time listening to music and watching a juggler. She decided it was time to go watch the pageant. Severus waved her over when he saw her walk up to the tent. She held her hand up ready to drop the coins in his hand. 

“Put them in my pocket. I hate your sweaty coins,” he teased her. “I’m positive I could juggle if I put my mind to it. I just watched it for 15 minutes trying to figure out how they do it,” she announced.

 It took her a second to realize what he said, eventually dropping them into his pocket. She reached around giving his ass a hearty squeeze under his cape. “Can’t help yourself,” he whispered.

 “I bet yours is the fattest here,” Y/N announced. Severus’ eyes shot back to her, “Huh?” he questioned. “I bet Sam is the fattest rabbit present today,” she replied blankly. “I dare say she is the most perfect beautiful girl present today,” he huffed. 

“Good luck, I’m going to sit down,” Y/N huffed. “Stay where I can see you,” he replied before she walked off. She purposely sat in the bleachers at direct eye contact level with Severus. Y/N made sure to adjust her corset thoroughly in front of him so her chest shook a little. 

S: Must you make a spectacle of yourself.

Y: Sorry my old milk bags weren’t sitting right Mister. 

Severus had to turn his head briefly to compose his face before turning back to look at her. 

S: I thought those belonged to me. Apparently everyone gets a look today.

Y: Yes they do. They’re glorious aren’t they?

S: The man behind you on your right keeps staring down at your tits.

Y: What’s he look like?
S: Stop it.

Y/N acted as if she was just looking around. She let out a little smile when she turned and looked straight at the man. “Oops, I apologize. I thought you were a friend of mine for a moment,” she smiled softly. “No bother Miss,” the man replied with a cheeky grin. 

Y/N turned around where it looked as if Severus was about to blow a gasket. 

Y: Sorry, a stable boy, you know how it is.

S: I know, a little street whore like you cannot help yourself. How are you supposed to turn down cock? 

Y: My point exactly, My Lord. 

S: I do hope you will remain untouched until tonight. If I have to fuck a whore, I’d prefer they not be previously used. 

Y: Just for you, I’ll keep the stable boys out for this afternoon. 

S: I have to focus. 

Y/N found the whole bunny pageant a bit boring except for the cute bunnies. It came down to Severus and another older gentleman who had a gray bunny. A huge smile spread across the usual stone face of Severus Snape as the first place ribbon was handed to him. 

Y/N gave him an excited silent clap so he could see. She was trying not to make a spectacle of herself but wanted to signal that she was happy for him. He signaled for her to come around for a picture. 

“I’m never going to hear the end of this, am I?” she asked as Severus wrapped his arm around her. He was also holding Samhain in front of him as he replied, “Not a chance,” just as a picture was snapped of the happy couple. 

“Congratulations, Daddy,” she whispered to Severus as he went to gather his things for Sam. “Thank you. I knew she was a champion. In a moment I will take her home and we can walk around a bit,” he smiled at her.  

Y/N waited patiently for the man to leave and return. “Ready?” he smiled as he appeared, holding his arm out for her. “Yes, My Lord,” she replied as she took his arm. “Find anything interesting other than a juggler?” he snickered.

“Lots of handicrafts, food, and obnoxious music. It’s great isn’t it?” she smiled. He smiled down at her softly, “Yes, Princess,” he replied as they walked. 

“You have no idea how bad I want one of those hand drums to bug you with,” she teased him as they walked by. “I have no doubt you would get hours of enjoyment from it, but obviously the answer is no,” he replied. 

“I sure hope the girls don’t get little tambourines from Father Christmas this year,” she chuckled mischievously. “Please, nothing that makes noise,” the man sighed. “That’s alright we will find other ways to annoy you. I’ll let them get into the pots and pans cabinet. They can bang on them with wooden spoons. Did you ever do that as a child?.. Nevermind,” she added. 

“I preferred quieter activities,” he said with a little grin. “Brooding isn’t an activity,” she chuckled. Severus yanked her hand as they walked, pulling her back so he could whisper into her ear, “Please keep this energy up tonight. I look forward to breaking you,” he informed her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Saved By Ash:))))

Fanfiction

4.5K 45 26
15 year old River Snape was kept from hogwarts by her father Professor Snape all her life in attempt to keep her safe from all the dangerous things t...
223K 7K 41
It is 6th year, the Dark Lord has returned. An unusual attack spikes confusion amongst Hogwarts, Severus Snape is intrigued by you but feelings soon...
627 34 3
A short tale of a budding anesthesiology-magic student surrendering herself to her darkest, most taboo desires in Victorian Scotland. He tried to war...
61.3K 2.4K 34
In a world where soulmates are a real but rare magical phenomenon, Hogwarts is all a flutter to find out their grumpiest professor is soon to be fore...