Crazy with a tint of gray ||...

By Amywrit3s

Elena moved from Spain to Reseda and she brought her anger issues with her. She always got in trouble at her... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

287 2 0
By Amywrit3s

"Jumbi!" Johnny yelled at the students. Everyone now got a cobra Kai gi.

"Bow." Sensei and the students both did what he said. "Fighting positions!"

He kicked one of Eli's foot forward. "Stabilize your base, Hawk. Keep your balance, full rotation when you strike." He showed.

"Yes sensei, hai!" Hawk said, following the movements.

When he turned a student flinched.

"Did you just flinch, virgin?" Johnny asked him.

He stepped a bit forward to another student who flinched as well.

"Holy shit. We got a room full of flinchers." He said unimpressed.

"Yes sensei!" His students said. Elena sighed.

"That was not a question!" Johnny said moving around the room. "Raise your hand if you've never been punched in the face."

Everyone expect Elena, Aisha and Miguel raised their hands.

"Put your hands down." He ordered. "All your lives, you've been avoiding fights. So you don't break your nose or lose a tooth. This concussion is nonsense. So there's only one solution, and this is before you leave this dojo, each and everyone of you is gonna take a punch, very hard, to the face."

"Spain, Ms. Robinson, line 'em up." He spoke to the only girls. "Unflinch this group."

"Yes sensei." The girls said in sync.

The girls both went to one of the lines and looked at each other. They punched the boys in sync.

Punching one boy after the other.

Hawk was in the line to get punched by Elena.

"You sure you wanna do this?" She asked him.

"Yeah, it can't be that bad. I can take it." He said to convince her.

"Okay, don't cry when your nose bleeds." She said getting in a fighting stance.

She punched him, hard. He fell onto the ground.

"He's okay!" She said, everyone staring at the boy on the ground.

"I'm okay." He groaned. "It's just a tooth."

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

The next day at karate Elena, Aisha, Miguel and Hawk were stretching together. Miguel talking about a date idea for tonight. He's taking Sam out.

"I need somewhere romantic, but not too romantic." He said.

Aisha rolled her eyes at the comment.

"You could take her to get tattoos." Hawk came up with an idea.

"Tattoos?" Elena asked in disbelief.

Aisha laughed at his comment.

"What?" Miguel asked.

Eli stood up. "I know a guy, just hooked me up with this bad boy." He said taking his gi shirt off.

It shows a tattoo of an hawk, with blue hair just like the boy.

"Oh shit." Miguel said while Aisha chuckled.

"That's badass, dude." Elena said amazed.

"Right? Fourteen hours in the chair." The boy said. He flexed in the mirror.

"Wait.. are your parents okay with that?" Aisha asked.

"Oh, they have no idea. Definitely gonna have to wear a t-shirt until college. Probably longer." He said while sitting back down. "Please don't tell them.."

"Uhh.. any other suggestions?" Miguel asked the girls.

"Don't look at me. Sam and I used to be friends. We're not anymore." Aisha said.

He then looked at Elena.

"No, I have no clue. I sat next to her one time. Doesn't mean I know where she wants to go on a date which is not a date." The girl said replying to him.

"Okay but I need your guys' help." He said desperate.

"Fine. Um.. I know that she likes chocolates and astronomy." Aisha spoke.

"I could work with that." He said grinning.

"Banned?" They could hear from the office. "What are you talking about?"

Miguel and Elena looked at each other and went to the office.

"No you don't ban me." Johnny said speaking to the person on the phone. "I'll ban you!" He smacked the phone to its holder multiple times.

"Sensei what's going on?" Miguel asked him hesitant.

"There's a lifetime ban on cobra Kai from entering the tournament." He said mad.

"What? How's that fair?" The boy said.

"It's not! There's nothing I can do about it."

"That's bullshit!" Elena spoke.

"Exactly! What happened to "never accept defeat"? "There is no "no""?" He asked him.

"That was girl advice. This is different." Sensei replied.

"Girl advice? Really? I'll never come to you guys for advice." Elena said.

"This is the real world, there are rules." He went on.

"Since when do you care about the rules?" Miguel asked upset. ""We don't take no for an answer" you said that! You gotta fight this."

"You know what? You're right. I'm gonna go down there.."

"Yeah." Miguel said.

".. and beat their asses"

"Yeah!" Elena said after a bit she realized what he said. "Wait, no, no, no!"

"What no! That's not what I meant." Miguel said. "I'm saying maybe there's a more delicate approach, sensei?"

"The way of the fist is not delicate." He said confident. "Cobra's are not delicate."

"Yes, yes, sorry I.. forget delicate. I'm just saying.. maybe there's a smarter way to fight back?"

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

In the evening before the meeting Miguel and Elena walked to Johnny's apartment.

Miguel knocked on the door. "Hey, sensei!"

"Come in." The man said.

"You know, it's pretty stupid to leave your front door open." The girl said. "Wow, I never would've thought I'd see you in a suit."

"You ready for your meeting?" The boy asked him.

"I'm not nervous. I'm pissed off." He replied.

"Okay but you have to be nice to these people. So.. if you get pissed off, what are you gonna do?" Miguel asked.

"I don't know. I usually just punch the guy."

"That's not gonna work. So, how about this? How about when someone makes you angry, you make a fist like you're gonna punch them, but don't punch them?"

"That's boring. Just punch the guy after the meeting." Elena spoke up.

"No, no! Don't do that. He'll report it and we'll just be banned again." Miguel said.

"So.. hold it in?" Johnny asked.

"Yeah."

"I could try. I like Elena's idea better though."

"Ooh, briefcase. What's inside?" The boy asked him.

"Nothing. Found it in the dumpster."

"Gross, at least it looks professional.. I guess." The girl said.

"It's a nice touch." Miguel said.

"Thanks."

"What about you? Are you nervous for your date?" He asked Miguel.

"Yeah.. a little.. a lot." The boy said.

"There's nothing to be nervous about. All right. Just relax, be cool. When the time's right, make your move."

"Move? What move? I don't have a move? What's my move?" The boy asked curious.

"Oh my god, you're so clueless." Elena chuckled.

"Oh, come on, man. You gotta kiss the girl!" The man said.

"I mean, yeah, I'd like to, but I don't actually have to, right?"

"No, that's true. You could just learn how to braid her hair, talk about all the other guys who had the balls to kiss her on a first date."

"Shit!" Miguel realized.

"You're a cobra Kai! Strike first, strike hard. It's not just for karate, it's for everything, all right? Where are you taking chick anyway?"

"The observatory. Little picnic on the lawn, chocolate tasting three ways, and if the sky's clear, then we'll look at the stars." He said.

"That's so cute." Elena said.

"The only part of that that made any sense at all is "three way"."

"It'll be fun."

"All right, if you wanna impress this chick, you gotta take her where I used to take all my babes back in the day." The man said.

"Where's that?" Miguel questioned.

The man smiled at him raising his eyebrows, Elena looked at them weirdly.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

369K 10.4K 68
๐ผ๐‘›โ€ข๐‘ ๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘Žโ€ข๐‘๐‘™๐‘’ [๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘—๐‘’๐‘๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’] - ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘๐‘’๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘’ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘‘๐‘’๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘ก๐‘œ ๐‘ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘ ๐‘“๐‘ฆ. in which Johnny Lawrence's daughter follo...
101K 5.8K 35
-๐…๐‹๐€๐–๐‹๐„๐’๐’ แดฐแต‰แตแต‰แต—สณโฑ '๐“๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐›๐ฅ๐ž๐ฆ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ข๐ฌ ...
109K 2.5K 80
"๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช'๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜”๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ด๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜จ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜บ, ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ...
3.5K 116 18
In the valley and especially at west valley high, the only thing anybody is interested in is material acquisition where they lack depth and individua...