Chapter 13

The next day Elena, Hawk, Demetri, Aisha and Moon went to the beach

Hawk and Demetri were playing volleyball.

Demetri hit the net instead of over it. "Uhm.. mulligan, sent it back." He demanded.

"There's no mulligans in volleyball." Hawk said pissed off.

Demetri scoffed. "Says you. Water break." He walked off to get a towel, it happened to be of cobra Kai.

Two girls walked by him.

"Cobra Kai? You guys won that karate tournament, right?" One of the girls asked.

"Um.." he looked around him till he realized she was talking to him. "The all valley? The rumble in Reseda? Yes uh.. we uh.. we certainly did."

"Cool." She spoke. "We're gonna go for a swim, but maybe play with you later?"

"Most def. Uh.. that means "most definitely." He stuttered.

The girl giggled and walked off with her friend.

"Look at you, player." Moon chuckled.

"Wow, you finally got some move!" Elena laughed. "Even though you're using our dojo for creds."

"It'd be nice if you earned the cobra Kai credits you're so happy to take. When are you ever gonna sign up." Hawk sassed.

"I- I don't know. I'm kind of enjoying the gain without the pain.

"Elena, Hawk." Miguel arrived.

"Hey, there's the man." Hawk spoke.

"What's up?" Miguel asked. There was no emotion shown.

"Dude, cheer up. No more of this." Elena said.

"Look, it's a beautiful day out. The beach is packed with babes. No more sulking about Sam." Hawk said to cheer his friend up.

"I'm not sulking about Sam. It's sensei."

"Oh shit, what'd he do now?" The girl asked.

"Is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him more badass." The blue haired boy spoke.

"It's about him and Robby Keene." Miguel made clear.

The two kids looked confused at each other and then at Miguel.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

"So I did deep dive online, and you were right. Sensei's definitely Keene's father." Hawk said while stretching with Miguel and Elena.

Miguel sighed. "I just don't understand why he wouldn't tell us."

"Maybe he's a shitty dad, doesn't have a good relationship with him. Also probably cause you thought he stole you girl." The girl spoke.