Chapter 22

Elena still didn't go to the dojo, no matter how much Hawk has tried to convince her

Elena opened the door as she heard a knock.

She had just expected it to be Hawk, but she guessed wrong.

"Sensei.. what are you doing here?" The girl questioned.

"I have noticed your absence lately, miss Castro. Just came to check if you're okay." Kreese spoke.

Maybe he tried to be nice or this was just a plan to get her back to fighting.

"I'm fine. Sorry that I haven't been coming back to the dojo, but I've just hadn't been able to get myself over there since what happened."

"Of course, I understand. But maybe consider coming back soon. Your life threw a kick at you, you need to kick back." Kreese said.

"Isn't that what brought us here in the first place?"

"Not quite. What happened to mr. Diaz was such a tragic event. Sensei Lawrence taught him that he should show mercy. He obeyed. You shouldn't show mercy, even how bad you want to."

"Maybe karate is not for me. I don't want anyone else ending up in a coma." The girl spoke.

"You were born a fighter. You shouldn't give up on that. The other students wouldn't understand that." Sensei explained.

"Thanks, maybe I'll reconsider." She closed the door.

She wanted to get back to karate but was it worth hurting her friends?

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Later that day she got another knock on her door.

She groaned.

Why does everyone want to visit her today?

As she opened the door she saw a man she didn't want to see.

Johnny Lawrence.

"What do you want?" She questioned.

"Okay, don't get sassy with me now, Spain." Johnny spoke.

"Why wouldn't I? You just disappeared. And got into fights I see."

He had a couple bruises on his face, that looked gnarly.

"Look, what happened to him was something I never wanted to happen. I just.. couldn't cope going back to the dojo so I went back to my old habits." The man explained.

"You never wanted it to happen? It's your fault! You told him to show mercy! He did what you taught him and look what happened. I don't care that you feel bad about it. It's your fault. Get out of here."

She shut the door in his face. She's so mad at him.

Maybe Kreese was right.

Maybe she should get back to the dojo.

So that is what she did.

After a bit she drove back to the dojo to find it unlocked.

She just went straight to punching the hell out of a dummy.

When she was done she heard footsteps.

"So, you decided to come back?" Kreese questioned.

"Yes, sensei. I've realized you were right."

He just smirked.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

The next day she went to the dojo.

"Hey, you came back." Hawk smirked.

"Yeah. I've should've come earlier." She spoke.

They all fell in as Kreese started the lesson.

"We were only as strong as our weakest links." Kreese started. "When we remove these links, this is what's left. We are one unit. With one united purpose."

Then Tory walked in.

Elena smiled when she saw the girl entering.

"Nichols. Welcome back." Kreese spoke.

"Thanks. That issue I was having... got worked out."

"That right?" She just nodded as a response. "Fall in. We've got work to do."

She did as she was told and sensei went further with the lesson.

"Forward strike. Ready? Aits!"

"Kyo!"

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

A/n:
I hate this chapter sorry that it's so short but it was mostly about Johnny and Daniel😭