Chapter 6

The next day at karate a bunch of new students joined

The next day at karate a bunch of new students joined. They all saw the fight between Miguel and Kyler since a few people posted it.

Miguel, Elena and Aisha were wearing a cobra Kai gi. Johnny found another gi and decided to give it to Aisha.

A bunch of kids were talking or on their phone while Miguel  was throwing punches at Aisha's hands. Elena talking with Demetri and Eli.

"Why did I let you talk me intro this? This goes against everything I stand for. It's like extra gym class for no reason." Demetri whined.

"Let's just give it a chance. You saw the fight. Miguel kicked ass." Eli said.

"Yeah, karate is not that bad. Just stay for one lesson and leave if you don't like it, okay?" Elena spoke up to him.

Demetri just sighed and nodded.

"Okay, today we begin.." Johnny trailed off when he noticed no one heard him. "Quiet!"

"Face front." Elena walked to the front of the class to stand next to Miguel and Aisha.

"Nice shirt." He said to Demetri who's wearing a shirt with pi on it.

"Thanks." Demetri said, thinking the class is not too bad after all.

"I'm joking. It sucks." When Johnny said that, Demetri put his head down.

"Word of advice, if you got shit for teeth, don't smile." He said to someone.

"God, makes me feel like a virgin, just looking at you." He went on. "When I look around this dojo, I don't see Cobra Kai material. I see losers, I see nerds. I see a fat oud with a funny hat with his tits popping out. But in my short time as a sensei, I've also seen some miracles." He said mentioning his first three students. "So maybe there's some for you yet."

"But first I need ti see where you're at. So everybody, fall in!" Everyone looked confused and started whispering, trying to find out what it means.

"That means line up." Everyone went to line up behind the three with a gi.

"No, no.. not line up in a line. Lines! Get in lines."

"You mean like "rows"?" Demetri asked him.

Johnny groaned.

ᡣ𐭩 •。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

"Fighting positions!" Everyone followed his commands.

"Jab punch. Nope wait till I say go." He said when someone already striked.

"Hiyah!" He said a few times.

"Come on. Stand straight. Plant your feet in there." He gave a kid some advice.

"Hiyah! Are you sure you're right handed? Hiyah!"

"Hiyah!" He went on. "Come on, tits. You can do better than that. You got weight, use it. Ready? Hiyah!"

"Hiyah." He went on until he noticed someone.