Suffering Part 4: New Blood

SnaddysPet tarafından

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. Daha Fazla

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Spring Break Part 7:3

162 12 5
SnaddysPet tarafından

Once Y/N was done she rechecked the guest bedroom where she stayed, making sure nothing got left behind. Finally, she went down the stairs with her box. 

“Hi, sorry, I didn’t introduce myself earlier. I wasn’t ready for this today. I’m Y/N Snape,” she said as she walked up to the kooky lady. 

“Hello, It's nice to meet you, I’m Dorothy Fletcher. Your husband told me you were looking for something possibly eclectic, different from a cottage. I think I might have the perfect thing. There is a beautiful, spacious, secluded home on a loch that I would love to show you,” the woman announced with sparkling eyes.

Y/N raised an eyebrow, “Why hasn’t it sold, if you don’t mind my asking?” “Well the sellers are rather specific about who they are willing to sell to. It’s a beautiful custom built home. The husband had it built per his wifes instructions. They raised their children there but are ready to move on and start traveling. There was an article about it in an estate newsletter I read,” the woman replied. 

“It almost sounds too good to be true. What style is it in if you had to compare it to something?” Y/N asked curiously. “Mid century modern, think Frank Lloyd Wright style of home, if you know what that is,” Ms. Fletcher replied. 

Y/N’s eyes got wide, “We would love to see it. I love that style of architecture with the huge windows and slanted roofs,” she replied.

Once the woman was done snapping pictures, she apparated the three of them to the most stunning mid century home. One one side of the room was beautiful walnut wood floor to ceiling. The other side of the room was a huge window looking out onto the loche. 

“There is a boat down there, it’s the only way to access this home without magic. The owners enjoyed their privacy,” the woman announced. “It makes you wonder what they needed all that privacy for,” Y/N replied blankly.

 It took the woman by surprise, “Well, they did raise several children in this home. There are 3 bedrooms upstairs and then the master suit is off the kitchen on the main level. I’m going to give you two the chance to walk around and see if you like the home without me hovering over your shoulder,” she replied. 

The two walked around quietly talking to each other in their heads as they explored. 

S: You would look beautiful bent over that counter. 

Y: Get serious. What do you think so far? 

S: It’s beautiful. I would love to get you pregnant here. 

Severus followed Y/N into the master bedroom where they looked at the beautiful ensuite bathroom. “I could give you a bath in there,” he smirked at her. “Sir, Behave, both of you,” she pointed to his face and his crotch.

 “I’m a bit relieved to not see mirrors all over the ceiling in the master,” she giggled. “I bet at least one of these rooms has mirrors somewhere. It was very popular back then,” Severus replied.  

The two went upstairs to inspect the bedrooms. “There they are,” he chuckled as they walked into the first bedroom. A whole wall was lined with mirrors. “Playroom,” he announced. 

Severus took her over in front of the mirrors, leaning over her from behind as he rubbed his hands over her body.

 “I would love to fuck you in front of these mirrors. You could look back at yourself and see those little tears running down your cheeks,” he whispered to her. 

“Stop, Daddy. Your friend is getting out of control,” she wiggled her ass back against him. “Right you are. Go finish looking at the other rooms and I’ll attempt to calm myself,” he smirked. 

Y/N went to look at the other rooms until she was joined by Severus a moment later. “What do you think?” she asked him curiously. 

“I think it’s perfect for us. I know you are trying to hold your excitement back to see what I said first,” he announced.

“I do really love it. It’s everything I was envisioning but more somehow. I love how secluded it is, firstly,” she replied.  “I agree, it’s very quiet here as well,” the man replied. 

“It won’t be for long,” she teased. “Shall I tell her we want to make an offer, contingent upon the sale of the cottage?” he asked. “Yes, I think you should, Daddy,” she smiled back at him. 

As the realtor worked on writing the offer up, Y/N and Severus walked down to the water to get a better view of the house. “It’s beautiful isn't it? He must have really loved his wife,” Y/N announced. “It’s breathtaking, just like the Princess standing next to me,” he announced. 

Y/N grumbled a little, “Thank you,” out. She squatted down so she could touch the loch water without getting dirty. 

“The water feels.. As if it’s buzzing almost. It’s different here,” she spoke softly while dipping her fingers into the water. Severus squatted next to her so he could touch it as well.

  “It feels like ice cold loch water to me. I believe that’s what you feel though,” he replied. “It feels like electricity when I touch you as well, just like how this water feels. It’s familiar in some way. I’m sure I’m not expressing my point clearly,” she announced as she rose again. They stood silently admiring the scenery.

 “Have you heard of the muggle Aleister Crowley? A muggle who believed he was a magician. He attempted to perform some sort of ritual in a house on Loch Ness. He believed the lochs held some special energy he needed for his ritual,” she remarked. 

“Sex magic. Yes I have read about him before, quite the colorful character,” Severus replied. “I do wonder if he actually believed his own nonsense or if it was a ploy to get laid. Possibly both,” she replied. “I cannot stop thinking about fucking you in front of that mirror wall,” Severus whispered.

 “I know, I cannot ignore your thoughts. I’ll feed you again tonight. I need the girls soon,” she replied as they started walking back to the house.

 The two signed the offer for the house as well as some papers for the cottage to be placed on the market. To Y/N’s displeasure Severus insisted on his name being on the offer as well for the new home. She glared at him when she realized what he was doing.

S: We’ll talk about it at home.

Y: Uh huh.

Once they were done at the new house, they apparated separately. Severus went to pick up the girls and Y/N took her box from the cottage home. 

By the time she had taken it to the spare room, the man had returned with two sleeping babies. “She just got them to sleep,” he announced as she came down the stairs. “Ugh, I was hoping we were in time for them to nurse. I hate pumping,” she sighed. 

“Come sit on my lap and I will do it for you,” he told her as he went to the sofa. “I’m irritated with you. That wasn't what we agreed on,” she huffed as she got the pump from the kitchen. “Sit first and then we will talk about it,” he sighed. Y/N glared at him as she straddled his lap and pulled her top up. 

“You’re right, that isn’t what we agreed on. I need to contribute and the house is basically furnished in the style you already love. That is why we asked for it to be included. I may never be a man who just lets his wife buy their home without contributing. For the sake of my ego, please don’t fight me on this,” he told her while he started pumping her milk. 

“I wanted to do this for us and you said you would let me,” she pouted. “I don’t believe it was said in that exact way. I know you want to be a strong independent woman but I’m helping buy our home,” he announced blankly. 

“This discussion isn’t over. Tell me what you want to do in the playroom,” she said cheekily. His head laid back for a moment as if daydreaming. “Where do I start?” he chuckled.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

103K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...
61.2K 2.4K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...
627 34 3
A short tale of a budding anesthesiology-magic student surrendering herself to her darkest, most taboo desires in Victorian Scotland. He tried to war...
34.1K 969 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...