~Secret lovers~<3 || Radioapp...

By Radioappleforlive

Lucifer and Alastor are secretly dating. Some finds out and Lucifer getting weak? Is Lilith coming back from... More

{Authors note}
The Beginning of love
Watching the hotel
1st night alone
continue
Day 2
continue
Nifty's home (day 3)
Apologie accepted (Day 5)
Weak? (continuing day 5)
Why me? (day 6)
Group is back together (day 7)
Sorry my love (day 8)
coronation
New chapter in love
The hurt spider
Preparing for the wedding
days before the wedding
The fallen two
The wedding
Time of our live
We can get redeemed?
TWO!?
The nursery
The Nursery pt.2
Special guest?!
Helping hand
The missing kids
Back safe
Apology
Teenagers scare me
The last chapter of this book
✨New story out now✨

TWO DAD'S! (day 4)

1.8K 27 196
By Radioappleforlive

Nifty woke up to hear Lucifer and Alastor talking about something. She hopped off the bed and opened the door.

Nifty pov
" YOU GUYS ARE TOGETHER!?! THAT'S NOT FAIR!"

Nifty started tearing up as Lucifer and Alastor pulled away from a kiss. Lucifer was shocked to see Nifty tearing up. Alastor on the other hand explained to Nifty that no one can know so to keep there relationship a secret. Nifty agreed trying not to cry.

Nifty Pov
"Well Charlie is l-lucky to have to p-parents that l-love her, unlike me."

As soon as she said that she started to cry.

Alastor pov
"Oh Nifty dear don't cry please."

Lucifer Pov
"Well, think of us as your other parents."

Nifty Pov
"Really?"

Lucifer Pov
" Yes, you can call us by our names or you can call us dad"

Lucifer said as he gave a warm smile to Nifty. Nifty ran up to Alastor and Lucifer and Lucifer picked up Nifty and hugged her as Alastor joined the hug.

Alastor pov
" Nifty dear, do you want to eat breakfast now or later?"

Nifty pov
"Yes please."

Lucifer Pov
"What do you want for breakfast?"

Nifty Pov
"I want avocado toast!"

Lucifer Pov
" Great choice."

Lucifer said as they walked to the kitchen. Alastor took out some bread and Lucifer started cutting the avocado. Alastor put the bread in the toaster so the bread can toast as Lucifer went to the fridge to get some butter. Lucifer took out the bread from the toaster and put it on a plate and started preparing Nifty's food.

Lucifer Pov
"Here you go Nifty. Your breakfast is served."
As he put the plate in front of Nifty.

Nifty pov
"Ooooo~ This looks so delicious!"

Alastor then made breakfast for Lucifer. He made him some pancakes that had little duck design on them. Then he made himself some jambalaya.

Lucifer Pov
"Why do you like jambalaya so much!"

Lucifer saw Alastor make a face he has never seen on him before. It looked like he was mad, sad, and surprised.

Lucifer Pov
"Al? Are you ok?"

Alastor pov
"Oh uhh y-yes my love I.... I'm fine I just umm I was just thinking about something."

Lucifer Pov
" Are you sure? I'm worried about you."

Lucifer put his hand on Alastor back the suddenly Alastor snapped.

Alastor pov
" DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

As Alastor pushed Lucifer hard off his chair as Nifty watched it horror. It was the first time she didn't feel safe around Alastor. She started crying as Lucifer got up off the floor and took Nifty as they went to Nifty's room. Lucifer told Nifty to pack two pairs of clothes and told her that she better be ready when he came back. Nifty nodded her head as Lucifer closed the door leaving Nifty's room as he went to his own room and changed out of his pajamas and also two pairs of clothes for himself. In the middle of putting his clothes in a small backpack Alastor went into Lucifers room.

Alastor pov
"Lucifer, where are you going?"

Lucifer Pov
" Im going to be out for a bit and im taking Nifty with me. Is that a problem?"

Alastor pov
"N-no dear I.... I just wanted to say that im sorry for pushing you off your chair."

He said with so much guilt in his voice. Lucifer glanced at Alastor who had tears in is eyes. Lucifer just kept packing trying to avoid eye contact with him.

Alastor pov
" why are packing two pairs of clothes?"

Lucifer tried to make up a lie as fast as he could.

Lucifer Pov
" Well, I want to get to umm know Nifty better so uh im taking her out to talk to her and mhm hang out with her I guess you can say and we might just go to the pool so yeah."

Alastor pov
"Oh I see, we'll have fun with Nifty. I guess I'll see you two later."

Lucifer Pov
" Oh yeah uh see you then.'

Lucifer picked up the backpack and Alastor gave Lucifer a small smile. Lucifer went into Nifty's room and saw her sitting on her bed wiping her tears.

Lucifer Pov
" Nifty let's go."

He said as he pulled out his hand, Nifty took his hand and they both walked to the elevator as they both saw Alastor entered his room. Lucifer felt Nifty hug him closing her eye while looking away from Alastor direction. Lucifer felt bad for Nifty especially when she just got back from an abusive environment so he picked her up and walked out of the hotel.

Alastor pov
" Have fun my love. I'll be here missing you."

He said while he just see both of them leaving the hotel. Lucifer made sure that no one not even Alastor was around him and Nifty. When he was out of Alastor sight he teleported to his castle and put Nifty on a chair near the fire. Nifty saw the ducks all over the room. Then she noticed that the pictures on the walls, picture of Charlie and of Lucifer then she saw a picture with Charlie, Lucifer and Lilith.

Nifty pov
" Wow! Is that your wife?"

Lucifer Pov
"Oh umm yeah, that's my ex wife."

Nifty pov
" She's so pretty and Charlie looks happier than now."

Lucifer Pov
"What do you mean Nifty?"

Nifty pov
"Well she said that she doesn't care if both of her parents aren't together as long as one of them were with her."

Lucifer was shocked but then he was thinking. Then he got an idea.

Lucifer Pov
"Hey Nifty. Do you want to go shopping?"

Nifty pov
"YES YES YES, I would love to go shopping!"

Lucifer takes Nifty shopping. As nifty bought herself some clothes and Lucifer bought stuff for Charlie. After shopping Lucifer teleported there bags on Nifty's bed.

Lucifer Pov
"Ok Nifty I have a question?"

Nifty pov
"Yes? What's the question?"

Lucifer Pov
"Do you want to go to the pool then the hotel or do you want to go to the beach then the hotel?"

Nifty pov
" I want to go to the pool, but why back to the hotel?"

Lucifer Pov
"Alastor is expecting us to go back to the hotel."

Nifty pov
"Oh ok."

They get to the pool and go into the changing room to change into there bathing suits. When they were done Nifty ran and jumped in the pool and Lucifer went in the pool after. They swam for a few hours.

Nifty pov
" Lucifer, I'm tired of swimming. I want to go to the hotel."

Lucifer Pov
"Alright Nifty, we can go back to the hotel."

They went into the changing rooms and put on regular clothes. They walked out and teleported to the hotel.  Nifty went into her room and took a shower and Lucifer did the same. Alastor walked into Lucifer room and sat on his bed waiting for Lucifer to get out of the shower. Lucifer got out of the shower and changed into sweats and a plain white T-shirt. Lucifer walked out of the bathroom and saw Alastors on his bed.

Lucifer Pov
"Oh Alastor."

He said trying to avoid eye contact with him scared on what he was going to do.

Alastor pov
"Lucifer I'm so sorry about this morning."

Lucifer Pov
" Oh..... Umm it's ok I guess."

Alastor got up to give Lucifer a hug. Lucifer kept backing up thinking Alastor was going to hurt him. He went up to the wall, he was shaking in fear looking down at the floor not sure what Alastor was going to do. Alastor then hugged Lucifer. Lucifer flinched which caught Alastor attention.

Alastor pov
"Lucifer. Are you ok?"

Lucifer couldn't move. He was just frozen. Alastor saw tears falling off of Luciferd face.

Alastor pov
"Lucifer dear why are you crying?"

Lucifer Pov
"I.... I don't know. What are you going to do to me?"

Alastor pov
"What do you mean?"

Lucifer Pov
"Your not going to yell at me?"

Alastor pov
" Why would I yell at you darling?"

Alastor hugged Lucifer as Lucifer just stood there crying.

Lucifer Pov
"I only asked if you were going to yell at me because Lilith used to yell at me."

Alastor pov
"I'm not Lilith, I will never yell at you darling."

Lucifer hugged Alastor back he just cried in Alastors arms.  Alastor picked up Lucifer like a little kid wanting attention from their parents. He put Lucifer on his bed as Lucifer started dozing off to sleep.

Lucifer Pov
"Your not gonna s-sleep with me?"

Alastor pov
"No my dear, you need to rest."

He kissed Lucifer on his head as he fell asleep still having tears in his eyes. Alastor wiped the tears off of his face. Alastor closed the door behind him as he went to check on Nifty. Alastor saw that her door was half way open so he looked in her room and saw that she was sound asleep while hugging a stuffed bunny that Lucifer had bought her.

{ A long chapter but it was worth it. See you next time. Bye lovely people ❤️}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.1K 329 12
The battle was won. The angels have fled back upward. Everything is as it was again... For all but Alastor, as his pride keeps him from requesting he...
5.8K 181 7
(UPDATES ARE SLOW. I HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THIS BOOK) This is after the hotel gets rebuilt after the attempted extermination of hell by the exorcists...
62.6K 1.5K 23
🍎Radioapple story📻🎶 After the fight with Adam, and successfully winning! Lucifer decided to stay at the hotel to spend more time with his daughter...
23.8K 843 17
"A very long time ago Lucifer and Lilith were together and after they had Charlie... Lucifer regretted the mistake of giving the Fruit of Knowledge t...