Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Spring Break Part 7:2

158 11 2
By SnaddysPet

Severus laid out Y/N’s clothes for the day after their shower. “I don’t know about these. They look very tight,” he grumbled as he laid her new jeans out with a top. “You will love them,” she reassured him. 

Severus watched her get dressed while he stood with his towel around his hips. The man let out a little moan as she twirled for him. “Perfect,” he announced with a little smirk. She smirked back at him with her hands on her hips, “I told you. You need to just start listening to me,” she replied.

The man cut his eyes back to hers for a moment, he asked, “Are you incapable of behaving, Princess?” he groaned.

 She smiled back, “Are you? Look at that thing. He’s about to go into his prison cell if you don’t behave,” she teased him as she pointed to his towel.

 The man rolled his eyes, “You must not want a tattoo anymore. I thought you were going to be good for me this week,” he huffed as he started getting dressed. “Incapable. I suppose I’ll pay for my own tattoo after all,” she smiled back at him. 

Severus let out a little hmm sound before replying, “It will be difficult to get a tattoo when you are chained to a bed for bad behavior,” he told her. 

Y/N just rolled her eyes and went to the girls cribs where they were starting to wake up. “Do you hear that meany pants?” she asked the baby. “You’re begging for it today,” the man replied in annoyance.

 “I’m a Princess and I wish to be treated as such. You made me like this and now you are unsatisfied with the results,” she replied, giving him a dirty look. 

Severus walked up behind her, “Can we be friends today, your Majesty?” he asked in a playful tone. “Yes, Daddy. As long as I get everything I want, we can be friends,” she giggled.

 He wrapped his arms around her, one hand making its way up wrapping around her neck. “Princess, be my good girl today. I know you can do that for me, can’t you? Good girls get to play with a nice happy Daddy. Bad girls get mean Daddy,” he whispered into her ear. 

“What if I want both?” she teased. “Be good for me and I’ll give you what you want. I always do,” he replied. “Yes Daddy,” she replied over her shoulder. “Good girl, you can change both of them and bring them down while I go work on our breakfast,” he said. 

As he walked out of the bedroom door, he heard Y/N whisper something to the girls, “He’s quite serious today.” “Observant, Princess” he replied from the hallway. Once she was done changing the girls and dressing them for the day, she took them downstairs. 

She leaned back in the chair near the fire with the girls on her lap. After pulling her shirt up, she let the girls latch. “Second breakfast,” Y/N announced as the two hungry girls covered her torso. 

“You took your bra off, didn’t you?,” the man asked. “I had to, it’s highly uncomfortable. We are just going to the cottage,” she replied. “The estate agent might be there taking pictures for the listing,” he grumbled. 

Y/N rolled her eyes, “Well I do hope they don’t find my lactating breasts a distraction,” she replied.  “They are a distraction to everyone who meets you, Princess,” he huffed.

 “I’m not wearing a bra. They are too constrictive right now. I’m not at school today. Perhaps you should put yourself in prison if you can’t handle seeing them,” she replied blankly. The man glared at her before turning back to breakfast. 

Once breakfast was done, Severus came over, taking a baby and laying her in the pram while they ate. Y/N laid hers down as well before going to sit. She was finally able to pull her shirt down after she laid down the baby. 

“Do you have your heart set on being contrary today? You’re opposing everything I’m saying today,” he asked curiously. “You don’t get to be controlling about what I wear. You parade me around a sex club dressed in less than this. I think I look great today,” she replied.

“You’re stunning, Princess. The club feels different because I fuck you there. I can’t fuck you in public because someone else looks at you,” he said. “Can you only appreciate my beauty when you’re able to get inside it?” she asked curiously with a raised eyebrow.

“I appreciate your beauty every second of the day. I don’t wish for other people to think about how delicious your tits look,” he groaned. 

Y/N leaned back in her chair looking down at her large breasts and ever hard nipples. “I bet you want to suck them don’t you?” she asked blankly. “Eat your breakfast,” he ordered, attempting to hide his amusement.

After breakfast Severus dropped the girls off with Y/N’s grandmother so he could help her bring back the things she wanted to keep. “In you go, love” Y/N announced to the wooden box in the cottage living room.

She placed it inside a cardboard box that had an expansion charm on it. After that, she started loading her record player and all of her records into the box. 

Severus appeared a few moments later with a cookie for Y/N. “Penny sent this to you. She loves being first on the babysitter list,” the man announced as he handed her the treat. 

“Thank you. I wish I could trust my mother completely with the girls. It will take time, I suppose,” she replied as she took the cookie. Severus looked around to the spot where her favorite box had once sat. “First thing you packed, I see,” he shook his head. 

“All the necessities. I packed my records as well. I haven’t been upstairs yet,” she replied with a mouthful of cookie. “Did you indulge before I got here?” he asked with a raised eyebrow. 

Y/N rolled her eyes, “In two minutes? Hardly,” she replied. She walked to the kitchen taking out her grandfathers favorite mug and the silver tea ball his wife had gotten him. 

“Could you please help me? I have some clothing upstairs and toiletries,” she asked softly as she placed the things in the box. “Yes I will. 20 books is the limit. That’s more than enough,” he told her as he walked to the stairs. 

Y/N huffed as she walked to the shelves pulling out her favorites, “20.. That’s more than enough,” she mocked him in an annoyed voice. A couple of minutes later, Severus brought her things down, putting them in the box. 

There was a knock at the door a moment later. “Daddy, please handle this. I would prefer to just pack,” she asked softly. Y/N hated handling situations like this with strangers. She much preferred using Severus as a go between which he preferred as well. 

Severus welcomed the kooky looking estate agent in to start taking pictures while Y/N went upstairs to look for things she wanted to keep. After a few minutes, he came upstairs to see if Y/N needed help. “I’m almost done,” she said, wiping her eyes. 

“What did you find that made you so sad?” he asked softly, wrapping his arms around her. “This,” she held out her hand revealing the painted rock she had given the man when she only knew him as Mr. Alder. “He kept this silly little rock that I painted for him,” she replied. 

Severus kissed the top of her head, whispering, “Of course he did, Princess. He loved you,” he replied. “I wasn’t ready for this,” she sighed. 

“Would you like to hear some possible good news?” he asked curiously. She looked up at the man waiting for the announcement.

“The estate agent believes she may know the perfect house for us in Scotland. She said it’s been on the market for a while while the right buyer showed up. I told her the things you were looking for. She said she could take us there after she finishes taking pictures here. Do you want to go see it?” he asked softly. “Indeed,” she replied with a little excited smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...
10.3K 1.3K 49
Part five of the CERTAIN DARK THINGS series.
95.8K 3.8K 52
Being dead to the world has its perks. You don't have to attend lessons, you don't have to worry about the looming exams that come with sixth year, a...
69.5K 1.9K 20
Summary: Fate decides to play with Harry's life again, giving him a chance at a family but with the most shocking father for his child. After the Ord...