Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Specialβ™₯️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48

422 41 6
By dragonshardtales101

Who knew killing someone's little brother when you were six would put themselves into a situation like this....!?

Wyper was slung over Faythe's shoulder as she ran away from the crazy lunatic of an agent. He was knocked out when he slammed into a metal beam that was contracting some gas pipes. His explosives went off and then he was unconscious.

"Nevermind earlier,..! THIS! THIS IS THE MOST BAD LUCK I CPULD HAVE BEEN DEALT!" Faythe screamed out.

She swerved to the side where Wyper's massive berserker shield was strapped to his back and blocked an oncoming attack from Quinn's cutlass.

"You're fairly fit for an experimental rat from the bottom of the rankings." Quinn whistled out as she dove in on another ruthless attack, "You would be fairing even better if you left that big fella behind~!!"

"And leave him to your cynical tortures!? You got me fucked up!" Faythe scorned, readjusting Wyper into a more comfortable position, slinging his arm over her shoulder.

Quinn then out of nowhere had her cutlass whip around a pillar and start tossing them straight at the redhead, "Then go ahead and dodge these, the best you can!!"

Faythe gasped and dialed out of the way as she rolled around a corner. The pillars ramming into different rooms and walls, destroying more of the tower than the pirate herself, "This whole thing is gonna come down on us both if you keep this up!!" She peeked around the corner nervously.

"Then I guess, YOU'LL JUST HAVE TO DEFEAT ME BEFORE THAT HAPPENS!!" Quinn laughed, lunging an entire cage at the corner she was peeking from.

Faythe lunged away from the corner and hugged her back against the stone covered walls. Her chest rising in panic as she tried figuring out what to do. Her hands searching through her things as she tried figuring out what she had.

A reject dial.

A flame dial.

A recording dial.

And finally a breath dial with limited airflow.

Faythe's face lit up. A smirk replacing her nervous one, "I may have a plan... A crazy one..." she clenched the recording dial, "But a plan nevertheless."

/:/~***~/:/

Walking down the hall in long strides, Quinn peered around quietly, trying to figure out where her little hunting bird flew off to.

"Have you ever wondered if we had a choice? The shock collars? The strangely crafted man-made devil fruits?"

Quinn immediately attacked a crate, thinking that was where the voice was coming from. But alas, all there was in store was few documented papers, "Tsk." She peered around with squinted eyes.

"You think we wanted to be used as experiments...!?" A whirring noise was heard farther down the hall.

Quinn followed silently, keeping her steps as quiet as possible.

"It was either kill or be killed. My hand was forced by your brother."

Quinn gritted her teeth and spat out a response, "And what are you saying? That the government lied to me and my family about great prosperous days, with a fixed rank in store if we followed exactly as they said!? Are you saying it was all a lie??"

"So that's what they said..." A whisper was heard only mere inches away from Quinn's ear.

The agent gasped and whipped her sword at the air behind her. Only to be met with nothing yet again, "You hide...!! Like the scum you are...! But I know what you truly are...!" She released a cocky laugh, "The documents keep track of all transactions with bought products made by the government!"

"Is that what they think of us? Just products and not human beings...??"

Quinn sliced down a wall and exited the room into a hallway. Her eyes traveling around the darkened walls, "Of course. How else would we be able to achieve such high quality soldiers? Asking the weak people in villages nicely to join the military?"

"I see. So soldiers is what you wanted... Does that mean your brother was... unqualified to reach such greatness in the ranks of the marines?"

Quinn whipped her cutlass around and sliced down the entire chunk of the level in the tower, letting some more light on in the area she was trying to peer in, "DONT SPEAK OF MY BROTHER LIKE THAT, MURDERER!"

The whirring noise sounded closer, Quinn peered down and saw a strange shell shaped instrument strapped onto what looked like a skate. On the back of the skate was a buffering flame device to which made it move around the room, "What is this...?"

"I will admit I'm a murderer. I hold no remorse for those I've cut down."

Quinn struck down her cutlass at the speaking device with an angered snarl, "Then this will just make it easier....!"

"I could say the same thing."

Quinn gasped as she turned around too late, Faythe already in her space with a shell held against her chest. Her eyes widened in unsure horror, "What are you—!?"

"It's time I take back my wings." Faythe pressed the button, "REJECT—!!"

A massive explosion rocked throughout both women's bodies. One took it the hardest with her heart stuttering to keep a steady beat, while the other suffered an agonizing tear in her arm muscles.

Faythe shut her mouth tightly to muffle a yell of pain, "How the hell did Wyper take three of these—!?"

Quinn had her arms crossed at last second as she used the technique; Iron Body, her body taking only half of what the reject dial could initially inflict. She skidded back a few feet with a slight nose bleed, "What an awfully dreadful tool."

"Oh yeah!?"

Quinn twisted around too late once again as she saw an unexpected person fly towards her on his skate like contraption. She had no time to block this attack as she was met with yet another she'll like tool smashing straight into her chest.

"IMPACT—!!"

She was sent flying through multiple walls and rooms, until she stopped and slid across the floor with ugly red scraps lining her arms and legs.

Looking through the hole, Faythe and Wyper glanced at the other. At the same time they looked at each other injuries and let out a tired sigh.

"If she can survive a reject dial and an impact dial right after another, then she's gonna need more firepower to defeat." Wyper smeared some blood that was dribbling down his wings.

Faythe nodded in agreement, tossing the dials back to Wyper—who tucked them safely into his sash, "Now the question is where...?"

"You don't have to worry about that. I can give it to you right now." Wyper smirked at her confused face, before it fell into one of shock as he lifted his hand—the key to her cuffs sitting right in his palm.

"WHA—! HOW—! WHEN DID YOU GET THOSE—!?" Faythe was stuck on what to ask first but Wyper just smiled and grabbed her wrists. Gingerly unlocking the cuffs and letting them fall to the ground.

"I snagged them when she was focused on you after surviving the Reject Dial." Wyper smiled at the sight of Faythe looking more of herself when she freely let the feathers line her face and arms. She looked more confident and relaxed in her own environment.

"This... Changes the game entirely..." Faythe immediately lashed out a pair of long feather swords from her wrists. Her eyes setting on the agent, stumbling to find her balance before settling her hatred filled glare upon the redhead.

Wyper saw the exchange, "I will wait here."

Faythe glanced up at the shandorian confused.

"This.. Is a fight between you two. It's dishonorable of me to intervene."

"But the impact dial..." Faythe questioned.

"I simply leveled the playing field." Wyper dipped his head with a raise of wings formally. He stepped back and sat to the side with his bazooka resting against his shoulder, "Now go beat her ass so we can see Robin."

Faythe felt all motivation invade her system as she nodded at his last statement, "Right." She turned and started to make her way towards the agent who also started to make her way towards the red head, her blades dragging along the floor.

As they continued to make it to the middle, theyre pace became more quicker. It quickened so much that they began to sprint for the other, blades raised.

"MURDERER—!!"

"GIVE IT A REST WOULD YA—!?"

Their blades clashed as they fought for the middle ground. Face only inches from the other as they leveled eachother with spiteful glares.

"You will know the pain I felt... I'll make sure of it...!" Quinn scorned.

Faythe grunted as she pushed Quinn back with her abnormal strength, "Big talk for a rag doll like you—!" She grinned wildly, "I'll send you to where your brother is without any more issues."

She was almost feeling excited for the future battle.

/:/~***~/:/

The next chapter will decide it all!

Cuffs are off and the battle will only rise!

Wyper is a warrior of code. And will use any means to level the playing field for him and his allies.

He's super well equipped with so many dangerous dials that I'm actually surprised he wasn't shown more in the show because of such crazy character design.

Imagine if he made his own dials??

The unlimited potential this mad lad would get into!!

Anyways!

Hope you enjoyed this Chapter!

:)

Word Count:(1571)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
14.6K 100 3
Nicole was eight when her life changed after eating a devil fruit that Allows the user to turn there body's to ink and after a small accident happene...
19.2K 680 50
π™ƒπ™šπ™§π™š π™‘π™žπ™šπ™¨ 𝙀π™ͺ𝙧 π™¬π™žπ™‘π™™π™šπ™¨π™© π™–π™™π™«π™šπ™£π™©π™ͺπ™§π™šπ™¨... β•°β”ˆβž€ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ πŠπ€πŒπ€πŠπˆ, wakes up in a strange world full of pirates who are...
9.1K 378 14
"Ocean blue eyes looking in mine, I feel like I might sink and drown and die." A simple girl, daughter of a pirate captain, meets the future "...