as long as i am here, no one...

By decalcomania19xx

(y/n)'s life changed the day wall Maria fell. She lost everything. She almost lost her life. If Levi wasn't n... More

A/N
1 | levi, just levi
2 | to be continued, captain
4 | is that all sir? 🍋
5 | twenty questions
6 | good girl 🍋
7 | oh hi captain 🍋
8 | the attack titan
9 | manbun and horseface 🍋
10 | target practice 🍋
11 | beyond the walls
12 | and what the hell were we?
13 | erwin smith 🍋
14 | caught
15 | losing hope
16 | in the shower 🍋
17 | black tie
18 | the other woman 🍋
19 | breaking
20 | mitras
21 | reveals & revenge
22 | make up sex 🍋
23 | and they were roommates
24 | future plans

3 | bend over 🍋

188 2 2
By decalcomania19xx

A/n

smut ofc

Y/n got out of bed eager to start her first day of training. She tried not to wake anyone on her floor as she quietly put on her uniform and headed to the dining hall. She went down early hoping to have a moment to herself before she started her busy day. Y/n helped herself to some tea and a croissant. She picked at her food, eating it slowly, savouring her moment of peace.

Levi entered the dining hall and they exchanged glances.

"Captain."

"Cadet."

He found himself a seat across the room from her, but still in eye shot. Soon the dining hall filled with her fellow cadets. Y/n was joined by Eren, Mikasa, and Armin. Sasha sat at the table next to them with her best friend Connie. Jean and Marco sat with them as well.

"Good morning Y/n!" Armin greeted her.

"Morning. How'd you sleep?" she asked the blonde.

"Better if Eren didn't wake up screaming the whole night" Armin said.

"Hey!" Eren shouted.

"You kept screaming for your dad. If you had a daddy kink Eren you shoulda just said so" Armin said matter-of-factly.

Y/n stifled a laugh.

"I do NOT" Eren yelled back.

"Would explain a lot" Y/n chimed in.

In the corner of her eye, she caught Levi smirking at her remark. Mikasa rolled her eyes at the three of them.

Y/n couldn't help but feel nervous whenever she could feel Levi's eyes on her. It only made her think of all the things she wanted to do to that man in private. She wondered if he felt the same.

"Hi Y/n I'm Connie, Sasha wanted us to meet" Connie said enthusiastically.

"I've heard so much about you" she replied. "Nice to finally meet you."

"If Jean's ever being an ass just let me know and I'll throw one of Sasha's potatoes at him" Connie said.

"Hey!" Sasha interjected.

"Noted" Y/n said laughing.

"Okay Cadet's out on the training field. Be there in 5 or we're starting the day with laps" Levi barked authoritatively.

Everyone hurried out of the dining hall and onto the training grounds. Y/n stood between Eren and Armin with Mikasa to Eren's right.

Eren leaned over and whispered "someone woke up on the wrong side of the barracks this morning."

Y/n giggled quietly.

"What was that Jaeger?" Levi snapped.

"Um..nothing Sir!"

"50 push-ups. Do it" Levi retorted.

Eren dropped to the ground and began his punishment.

"Aw c'mon sir" Y/n said quietly.

"What was that l/n? Come see me after training. There will be no mouthing off to me, understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Okay cadets, today we will be sparring to practice our combat skills. Here are the pairs: Bertholdt and Reiner, Connie and Sasha, Marco and Jean, Mikasa and Ymir, Christa and Armin, and Eren and Y/n."

Y/n readied herself into a fighting stance. She had her arms in fists and she held them in front of her body guarding her face and torso. Eren got into a similar stance and faced her.

Eren swung first at Y/n's cheek but Y/n ducked to dodge the blow. As she ducked she used her leg to sweep Eren's legs out from under him. He fell to his knees in a swift motion. Before he had the chance to retaliate Y/n met his face with a firm right hook. His mouth filled with blood and he spat it out, some of the spray coating her fingers.

Eren stood readying himself again. This time he feigned left and caught Y/n with a swift upper cut. Her jaw snapped shut and she tasted metal as blood sloshed around in her mouth. She used this opportunity to spit it in Eren's face to blind him and followed it with a combination of punches to Eren's face. Jab. Cross. Hook. Upper cut. She kept going at a rapid pace giving the green-eyed boy no time to react.

"Enough!" Levi bellowed. "I said enough cadet!"

Y/n felt cold hands grab both of her wrists from behind and was yanked back sharply.

"Were you trying to kill Jaeger?" Levi mused.

"Um no Captain. I don't know what came over me" she said, now feeling the embarrassment of losing control.

The truth is all of her years of abuse caught up to her. She was used to not being allowed to fight back. She was used to being kept in a cage all of her life so when they began fighting she saw red. She defended herself as if her life depended on it.

"Ok well I want that energy towards the titans..just hold back a bit on your fellow shoulders hm" he muttered.

"Yes, sir. Understood."

She thought she saw a glint of a smirk in his eye. Something told her he didn't mind Jaeger getting beaten to a pulp.

"Wow Y/n, that was amazing. Hurts like a bitch but damn impressive. Where'd you learn to fight like that?" Eren asked, holding a cloth to his bloodied face.

"Um, just beginner's luck I guess" she said shyly. "I'm sorry I got carried away Eren."

"That's some luck. No hard feelings" he said and extended his arms out to her. She gave him a light squeeze careful not to aggravate his existing injuries.

"Okay, moving on" their hug was cut short as Levi introduced the next exercise.

After a long day of training they returned to their dorms. All Y/n could think about was what Levi had in store for her that night in his office.

...

"Enter."

Y/n entered Levi's office and quietly closed the door behind her. To her surprise she was met with a hand around her neck as Levi pushed her into the wall.

"What makes Jaeger think he can touch you?" Levi grumbled a new sort of lust in his eyes Y/n had never seen before. A possessive want. A need.

"Uh-uh I don't know" Y/n said muffled, his hand still clutching her throat.

"Well Jaeger's going to know who you belong to...everyone is, once I'm through with you."

He began rubbing Y/n's clit through her pants and she let out a restrained moan at his touch.

"Ohh Levi."

"You're mine cadet."

He removed his hand from her neck and began kissing her neck as he continued to stimulate her clit through her uniform. This sort of pleasure was new to her. But, it felt so good.

He led her to his bedroom and threw her onto his bed.

"Strip" he said, eyes darkening with desire.

Y/n began to slowly unbutton her top until she removed it completely.

"Look. At. Me."

She stared up at her captain, not breaking eye contact as she began unzipping her pants and dragging them down her legs. She was left in her underwear, a black lace bra and panties set.

Levi, not breaking eye contact removed his shirt and belt only. He sat on the edge of the bed.

"Bend over" he said, having her lay across his lap on her stomach, ass up.

"I'm going to show you what happens when someone else touches what's mine."

He folded the belt in half and brought it down on her bare ass with an unrelenting smack. Y/n gasped never had she felt such a surreal mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Ohhhh fuck" she moaned.

She felt his cock twitch in his pants as she moaned. Smack. He hit her again just as hard.

"Oh Levi please" she managed breathlessly.

"Oh you like this don't you, you dirty girl" he smirked.

"Count."

Smack. "One."

Smack. "Two."

Smack. "Three."

Smack. "Four."

Smack. "Five."

"Have you learned your lesson cadet?" Levi asked. He reached down and palmed her heat, dripping with arousal.

"Now you're ready for me."

He placed her against the bed in doggy with her ass hovering towards the edge of the bed. Her ass had flashes of red from the belt across it, marking what was his.

He removed his pants and boxers and began stroking his cock with one hand using her arousal to lubricate it.

She gasped as she felt his cock fill her up. He was huge. She could tell when she felt his cock twitch earlier but this was an entirely different sensation. He began bucking his hips slowly edging his cock deeper and deeper into her.

"Ugh you are so fucking huge Levi. Your cock feels so good" she moaned.

He began picking up the pace, finding the angle to hit her g spot. He could tell he found it when her moans increased in intensity.

"Ohh yes Levi right there. Right fucking there."

"My perfect little slut takes my cock so good" he whispers into her ear making her shiver. He begins kissing her neck. He continues the pace she likes and reaches around to rub her clit while gripping her hip with the other hand.

"Oh Levi fuck you're so good. Fuck me with your huge cock oh my I'm going to cum" she screams, having trouble keeping her composure with the overwhelming waves of pleasure coming over her.

She felt herself letting go as his cock got coated with even more arousal and she screamed loudly. "Levi!"

He moaned softly into her ear and released his seed into her. They collapsed onto the bed both panting and glowing with sweat.

"I dare Jaeger to fuck you better than that" Levi grumbled before Y/n and him drifted off to sleep.

A/N

Hi guys! I am not really sure what direction I want to take this story. Smut will be included..I just haven't really decided on the plot aside from that LOL. I guess we'll see how this goes...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 22 7
Just so you know, I won't make every character's personality the same as seen in the anime/manga they will be changed up slightly. Same as the relati...
1K 29 13
This is the first time I've written a story like this, however I feel that I should explain some plot points since I did try to stick as close to the...
7.2K 186 31
"Everyone changes." This year you moved to Paradis. It was your year to start over. Once you've got settled into Paradis University with your roommat...
22.1K 513 65
You're a new recruit in the Survey Corp with a mission that extends beyond "the sake of humanity". Joining with two childhood friends, you're able to...