IZUKU KING OF CURSES

Par Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN Plus

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 51

948 48 12
Par Cheetahx2

“Will they be all right by themselves?” Kurogiri asked Shigaraki, who was playing with cards.

“Yeah. It’s not my turn to be on stage right now. They’re enough by themselves. In other words, the game has changed. Up until now, it was a role-playing game where we had all the equipment but challenged the last boss while still at level 1. I should’ve thought of it as a simulation game.” Shigaraki explained.

“Right now, with all the pieces I can break through the higher ranks. In order to do that, I need to first put cracks into the superhuman society. The Vanguard Action Squad of the League of Villains. It doesn’t matter if those guys succeed or fail. Just the fact that they are there will scare the heroes.” Shigaraki continued.

“Are they just sacrificial pawns?” Kurogiri questioned.

“Don’t be ridiculous. Do I look that heartless?” Shigaraki chuckled, adding, “Their strength is real. Even though they’re all facing different directions, they’re comrades I can count on.”

Shigaraki picked up a piece of paper on the counter.

“In a society bound by rules…” Shigaraki whispered, looking at a photo of Bakugo from the sports festival, smirking, “...we’re not the only ones being oppressed.”

“I’m praying for their success.” Shigaraki echoed.

Mizuki was busy securing Kota and making sure he was comfortable meanwhile Hitashi was watching the fire.

“If all the villains from this night attack are this strong, then everyone is in danger.”

Mizuki heard this from his mouth which got her worried for her friends, “If that's the case then we gotta let Aizawa Sensei and the Pussycats know about that. If we can save someone by moving, then we have to move, right?” Mizuki explained to Hitachi.

Who simply nodded his head, "But it's too bad Kota is asleep otherwise his quirk would have helped with putting out the flames...but it's better for him to rest"

Hitachi said while placing his hoodie over his head which got Mizuki confused until she realized that he wasn't wearing his disguise.

Hitachi then stopped and quickly went to Mizuki and placed her in a bridal position with Kota on tow.

"It's better we get things done faster with me running" as he said that, he then jumped off the cliffside with Mizuki in thought.

‘...where’s the kid called Bakugo?’
Mizuki gritted his teeth. ‘I have a bad feeling about this…!’

‘A Few Minutes Earlier’

Aizawa ran down the hallway, thinking, ‘I don’t want to think about what could happen…’

When Aizawa made it outside, he stopped, looking at the blue fire and smoke before him.

“This is bad…” Aizawa gritted his teeth.

“Is your worry taking precedence, Eraser?” Dabi appeared next to Aizawa, raising his hand, blue flames appearing.

“Vla-” Aizawa called before the flames bursted out, shooting at Aizawa.

Smoke came from Dabi’s hand while the fire cleared away.

“Well, I guess you are a pro, after all.” Dabi sighed, looking up to see Aizawa hanging onto the building. He raised his hand up to Aizawa, but no fire came out.

“Nothing’s gonna come out.” Aizawa told him, capturing Dabi with his scarf. Aizawa pulled up Dabi to him, grabbing his head and banging it on his knee. He twisted Dabi around before planting his face into the ground.

“What's your purpose, number, and positions.” Aizawa ordered.

“Why?” Dabi sighed.

“Because otherwise this will happen.” Aizawa narrowed his eyes, breaking Dab’s arm, adding, “Your right arm’s next. Let’s do this logically. If we get to your legs, it’ll be annoying to transport you.”

“Are you in a hurry, Eraser?” Dabi smirked, a small flame from his hair before Aizawa broke his other arm. A loud explosion went off, distracting Aizawa.

“What’s that?!” Aizawa asked.

“Aizawa Sensei!” Iida called, Koda, Ojiro and Mineta behind him.

“You guys!” Aizawa turned to them while Dabi took this chance to get free from Aizawa, but was still under his scarf’s capture.

‘This is about as much damage as I can take, huh?’ Dabi gritted his teeth. Facing Aizawa, he said, “As expected of a U.A. teacher. Hey, hero.”

Aizawa pulled his scarf as it went right through Dabi, who hummed, “Are your students important?”

Aizawa widened his eyes as Dabi continued turning into sludge.
‘That fire earlier wasn’t his quirk?!’ Aizawa thought.

“I hope you can protect them all till the end. See you later…” Dabi teased before turning completely into sludge.

Aizawa ran into the forest past Iida, Koda, Mineta and Ojiro, telling them to go inside.

“That’s no good, Dabi! You were beaten! So weak! You small fry or something?” a masked villain cried, the words, ‘Villain- Twice’ appearing, stood next to Dabi, who had his hand on a tree, burning it.

“Already? I’m pretty weak.” Dabi sighed.

“Huh? That’s ridiculous. Don’t be hasty. You’re strong. You should think of this as the pro hero being very strong.” Twice encouraged Dabi.

“Make another one of me, Twice.” Dabi ordered.

“We gotta stop those pros from leaving.” Dabi explained.

“It doesn’t matter how many times a small fry goes in!” Twice argued before saying, “Leave it to me!”

Hitachi was seen running through the forest with Mizuki in his arms with Kota in hers while the girl was thinking,‘We’re almost there!’

Hitachi then looked over and saw someone, "We got a visual on your Teacher"

He said which got Mizuki to see tjay he was right as Aizawa was heading straight for them.

“Aizawa Sensei!” Mizuki called.

Aizawa stopped running, looking over to see Mizuki, Kota and Hitachi.

"Yag-" Aizawa stopped when he saw the boy before him but he couldn't finishes his thought since Mizuki was talking to him.

“I have something I need to tell Mandalay…” Mizuki explained to Aizawa.

“I said, ‘Hey’!” Aizawa said louder.

“Please take care of Kota! You have to protect him!” Mizuki instructed, ignoring him.

‘She doesn't look injured...and yet she's on a high…’ Aizawa frowned.

“Please!” Mkzuki finished before starting to run off but she was stopped by Hitachi.

"Yuji!! We have to go!" She said making sure to use Izuku's alias name.

"You need to listen to your teacher" he said Seriously.

"You don't look to he injured which is good...but don't forget even if you got injured...don't forget about what happened in Hosu”

‘For uncertified individuals to cause injury with their quirks without specific instruction from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violation of the rules.’

“No, but…” Mizuki uttered.

“So tell Mandalay this…” Aizawa instructed.

In the clearing, Pixie-Bob still laid unconscious with Tiger and Mandalay fighting Mange and Spinner.

“Oh dear, you’re so close! Let me pick up my item!” Magne teased as Tiger swatted and tried kicking Magne over the head, but she dodged, and continued jumping back as Tiger continued swatting.

‘Damn it, predicting my Cat Combat moves, huh?’ Tiger thought as he continued fighting.

Mandalay jumped back as Spinner swung his sword at her, yelling, “You’re not…”

He swung his sword at Mandalay again, jumping back.
“...a real…”

Spinner swung his sword again, almost grazing Mandalay.

“...hero at all!”

Spinner brought his sword down, hitting the ground as Mandalay jumped out of the way.

“Jeez, you’re too persistent!” Mandalay gritted her teeth.

“So are you!” Spinner fired back, jumped at Mandalay again, yelling, “Hurry up and be purged already!”

But before Spinner can strike Mandalay, he was stopped by a katana.

"Now Now, you shouldn't be using a weapon on a Lady" Hitachi said with a smirk on his face with Spinner widening his eyes as he was pushed back by a powerful kick courtesy of Mizuki which resulted on Spinners sword being broken.

"Good job, Mizuki"

"Same to you, Yuji! Mandalay here’s a message from Aizawa Sensei! Tell everyone with Telepath!" Mizuki shouted while she slid on the ground.

Aizawa ran through the forest with Kota in his arms.

‘Hey, hero! Are your students important? I hope you can protect them all till the end.’

‘The way he said that makes it clear that the students are the targets. In that case, it’s unavoidable. It’s about raising the survival rate! Use your self-defense skills! I’ll take responsibility for this, along with whatever punishment is coming later.’ Aizawa thought to himself as he ran.

“Everyone in Class A and Class B! In the name of the pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted permission to engage in combat!” Mizuki instructed Mandalay.

Mandalay gaped before nodding, sending her Telepath out, echoing Mizuki’s message while montages of the students running or facing the villains.

When she was done, Mandalay thought to herself, ‘This is what you want, right, Eraser?’

Aizawa continued running with Kota as he narrowed his eyes. ‘Don’t be defeated while we still don’t know what’s going on, future heroes!’

'Yagi...even if I tell her to come back, she'll find an excuse to help her fellow classmates...This is bad. This is worse than bad. The only reason she’s able to move right now is because of all the endorphins pumping through her...and then theirs Itadori...he's just a mystery...and at the same time...I can't help bit be glad he's there for Yagi’ Aizawa finished his thought.

“Mister… Will they be okay?” Kota asked finally waking up.

“Hm?” Aizawa glanced at Kota.

“I… I almost punched her and he stopped me from doing that… But even so, they both got all beat up to rescue me…!” Kota held back tears, squeezing Aizawa’s scarf as he buried his face in it, adding, “I haven’t even told them ‘Sorry’... or ‘Thank you’ yet… Will they… be okay…?”

“Don’t worry. Even though they got beaten up...thay doesn't mean they have any intention of dying, But as a teacher, I have to scold Yagi and Itadori for acting without permission…” Aizawa explained to Kota, making him raise his head.

“So once all this is over, please tell them how you feel. If possible, put more effort in the ‘Thank you’ part.” Aizawa instructed.

“You two , get back to camp immediately!” Mandalay ordered Mizuki as she was about be hit by Spinner, but Hitachi kicked the villian and hard him back, "You both have gone through a lot, you need to head back now!" Mandalay continued.

But Mizuki refused, “No… I’m sorry!” powering One for All. As she ran, Mizuki added, “Please tell everyone one more thing! The villains… At least one of their targets is… They’re after Kacchan! Please tell everyone with Telepath!”

“Who’s ‘Kacchan’?” Mandalay questioned, shouting, “Wait a minute!”
Magne stared at Mizuki and then at Hitachi, thinking, ‘That rumble in the ground earlier… There are two in our number who can fight in a flashy power battle… If one let something slip… Then that bloodthirsty Muscular was defeated…? Does that mean he lost in power to those little kids?’

Tiger stared in horror as Magne slipped away from him, towards Mizuki.

'If that's the case then they need to be killed starting with the girl!'
Magne thought as she got closer to Mizuki.

“Don’t Big Sis Mag!” Spinner yelled out but it was too late as Magne got kicked in the face by Hitachi who glared at the villian.

Magne felt how powerful the kick was...and Magne couldn't help bit feel that Hitachi held back but Mange almost felt her jaw was about to be dislocated but this resulted in Mizuki leaving.

Magne was glaring at Hitachi and was about to dash towards the boy but Spinner threw a knife at her, letting Hitachi go.

“What do you think you’re doing?! She was on the priority kill list!” Magne exclaimed, watching Hitachi go after Mizuki.

“That’s just Shigaraki’s personal desire!” Spinner explained.

“Spinner! What did you come here to do?!” Magne questioned.

“That child...the one who traded blows with me with our swords is someone that holds the ideology of Stain himself In other words, a person worthy of being called a hero! I will follow his wil-” Spinner explained until Mandalay kicked him in the head, Tiger doing the same to Magne, knocking them out.

“I finally got a good hit in!” Mandalay breathed, Spinner and Magne laying on the ground. Mandalay gasped for air, thinking, ‘It can’t be helped… First, I have to tell everyone.’

“We have discovered one of the villains’ targets. It is one of the students, ‘Kacchan’!” Mandalay’s Telepath echoed.

“Bakugo?!” Kirishima exclaimed.

“It’s Bakugo?!” Iida repeated.

“‘Kacchan’ should try to avoid combat and acting independently.” Mandalay’s Telepath added.

“Bakugo…” Kirishima gritted his teeth.

“Understand, ‘Kacchan’?!”

“Stop making so much noise in my head!” Bakugo shouted as he ran toward a villain. Blades shot out toward Bakugo until ice went in between Bakugo and the blades.

“Don’t go rushing carelessly into anything.” Todoroki shouted at Bakugo.

The blades stopped coming, making the villain rise up as they stuck into the ground.

“I have to follow… I have to do my job…” the villain hummed before screaming out.

“Did you hear that earlier? She said you’re being targeted!” Todoroki reminded Bakugo.

“That damn Girl did something, I just know it. Saying ‘Fight’ then ‘Don’t fight’!” Bakugo uttered angrily, before exclaiming, “Huh?! I don’t give a damn what anyone says!”

The villain disappeared into the forest, Todoroki gritting his teeth.

“He’s good at using the terrain with his quirk.” Todoroki observed.

“Even though he just looks like some scrawny small fry! You bastard!” Bakugo added.

The villain rose out of the trees with his blades, Todoroki saying, “Looks like he’s got a lot of experience.”

“Show me… your flesh…” the villain hummed, the words, ‘Death Row Convict (Escaped)- Moonfish’ appearing.

“If you use any large flames around here and the fire spreads, we’ll be surrounded by flames, and everyone will die. Do you get it?” Todoroki warned Bakugo, who had sparks popping from his palm.

“Shut up! I know!” Bakugo yelled while Todoroki glanced behind them.

‘Even if we try to retreat, there’s gas… They’re obviously trying to drive us into a corner…’ Todoroki observed before glancing back at Moonfish.

Chapter End.
And also you're wondering why Hitachi hasn't killed Magne nor Spinner?...he's not Sukuna even though he's close to being both Izuku and the King of Curses but Hitachi is his own person...also his Domain Expansion?....honestly I don't even know how to explain it but anyways stay safe and peace out.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
204K 7.7K 20
➩𝙎𝙝𝙚'𝙨 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙞𝙛𝙪𝙡, 𝙝𝙤𝙩, 𝙥𝙤𝙥𝙪𝙡𝙖𝙧. 𝙎𝙝𝙚 𝙞𝙨 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬𝙣 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙪𝙩𝙮, 𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙤𝙡𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙖𝙡�...
13.5K 394 13
Leaving his past traumatic life behind, Izuku takes on the role and life of Itadori Yuji in the weird reality of Jujustu Kaisen. Going from Quirkless...
7.5K 406 5
Mother, I wish you had taken me with you. ( Anime / Jujutsu Kaisen ) Satō Ayame x Fushiguro Megumi & Itadori Yūji SPORADIC UPDATES, © GETOSR...