second chance in love

By AnjaliJjjj

#arakshi #etf #arjun #shaleen #emergency #force #task #mrunal #lovestory arjun and sakshi are working in etf... More

2 different souls connected
Team in Arjun's hand.....
Disturbed Sakshi....
Danger looms over Sakshi.
2 souls together yet apart....
An attack on Sakshi....
Different paths,same destination.....
Various folds and unfolds......
Way to new relations..... May or May Not Be
Ways to new relations: May or May Not Be 2.....
Together Yet Away......
kuch dooriyan kuch nazdeekiyan
Old lane new company......
Old yet Gold......
Being a trio gang....
Memories.......
Chain of events.....
Opening doors
Meeting through Talks.....
Past Returning......
Reliving the trio memories.....
the tragic day
Coming Closer
On the way to feelings...
creating bonds
Coming into light
Reaching Some Known Unknown Gates
Changing personalities
Getting Hearts Lighten....
Hearts Unfolding
Uniting Broken Strings
Secrets of hearts revealed
Relations finding their way
Crossing Barriers of hearts
Finding links and opening doors
Change in plan...
Way out of a closed door
Coming a step closer

Meeting Mrs. Mehak Sharma

371 43 37
By AnjaliJjjj

Part-25

**************************************

Recap-

Sakshi- Arjun , jaan Bua neeche hai reception par....

It was enough to blow the colour on Jahaan's face and Arjun was shocked seeing Sakshi scared of someone....

Jahaan- Arjun ji take it as a warning.She is sweeter with sweet people and has a tongue of gourd chopper with bitter ones, and you toh very well know you fall in which one category.....

Sakshi- Arjun thoda door rehna tum Bua se.....

Arjun though a little scared gathered himself- Main ACP Arjun Rawte hu....You both know what I mean....

Sakshi just looked at him in disbelief and folded her hands bacha lena Gannu Bappa....

Recap ends.....

*************************************
_________________________________________

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

Sakshi just went to Jahaan and held his hand....

Jahaan- Kya kar rhi hai or daant padegi isi saath ki wajah se hi toh aise saath me musibat me hai....

Sakshi- Register dekha unhone toh usme mera naam nhi hai par tumhara toh hoga phichle month milne aaye the naa tum baba se....

Arjun's POV-

I remember checking the visitor's register and the only names there were of Roshni and Sakshi.....But if Jahaan came then what about his name not being in the register....

Arjun - how is your name not in the visitor's register.....

Jahaan- Well my charm you see.....

This young man was now getting on Arjun's nerves...He was quite irritated from him now....

Arjun- Yeh charm salaamat rakhni hai toh chup chap btao naam kyun nhi hai tumhara wahaan....

Jahaan- Didn't I told you this was because of my charm....Well that receptionist she is preety too isn't she Arjun....

Flashback-

Receptionist- Hi sir....

Jahaan- Hi beautiful lady in the blue.....

Receptionist- How can I help you....

Jahaan- Well only you can help me you see.....

Receptionist- Ji matlab....

Jahaan- Can you let me go in the room no. 202....

Receptionist- Sure sir you can do the entry and meet the patient....

Jahaan- That's the problem you see I can't actually soon my mother would be here and I want to surprise her,but you can keep my visiting card....You know.....

Receptionist- But sir rules.....

Jahaan- hey  relax koi terrorist nhi hu journalist hu, feel free to call anytime you see sothere's no harm.... If you don't believe me you can be with me there in the room too I would consider myself lucky....

Flashback ends....

This was enough to have my work done, and ek or fan bhi toh mil gyi....You see killing 2 birds with one stone.....

Arjun- Are you really Serious....

Jahaan- Nhi nhi bilkul nhi serious ho mere dushman....

Arjun just fisted his palm in anger and was about to smash Jahaan's handsome face....

Sakshi- Arjun Tum choddo isey.... Or Jaan Tumhari shikayat karungi main Hema Malini se.....

Jahaan- Pehle khud toh bach jao.....

Arjun was truely enjoying this tiff between the siblings and again remembering the unwritten pages of his life, but soon got a grip on himself, getting back into the ACP mode.....

Arjun- Tum dono aa rhe ho neeche yaa yahin rehna hai.....

Jahaan- Tum is musibat ko le jao mein aata hu....

Sakshi- Main musibat nhi hu....

Jahaan- If you are not then Am I the musibat....

Sakshi just made a pout and came out with Arjun, and they directly went to the receptionist who told them that a lady has went to meet Mr.Jha.....and now must have reached there.....

Sakshi and Arjun were moving towards the room, Arjun moving ahead and Sakshi taking babysteps in fear, yes fear was there but there was an another feeling guilt of making her bua hurt.....Arjun just turned to see sakshi who was at the far end of the corridor in her thoughts...He went towards her gently held her hand....

Arjun- Sakshi.....

Sakshi- Arjun how would I face her...I lied to her that too about her own brother....

Arjun -Sakshi are you afraid.....Miss Sakshi Anand just say her what you feel tell her why you did that she loves you so she will understand....Chalo ab jitna late karenge unka gussa utna hi badhega....

Arjun and Sakshi within 2 minutes reached outside the room to see Jahaan already waiting there....

Jahaan- Miss Delhi main jaata hu pehle tum 2 minutes baad me aa jaana.....(He said in a whispering voice)

Sakshi- Nhi main jaungi pehle Jaan....

Jahaan-main....

Sakshi- main jaungi....

Jahaan was about to say main again but got still with a voice of a lady from inside....

Voice- Either of you come Jaan aaye yaa Miss Delhi you see it's not gonna make any difference.....

Arjun just chuckled hearing this and Jahaan and Sakshi glared him....

Voice- Actually do one thing you both enter together in the room....You see it would be easy for me to welcome both apples of my eyes....Dekhu toh kese lagte hai dono fabricators saath mein....Plus I know I am capable of handling you 2 gems together....

Arjun was amazed at the tone and the aura the voice carried with it....

Jahaan and Sakshi looked at each other and gulped in fear....They again took steps and saw the woman sitting on the chair in the black maroon saree looking sober yet elegant....Elegant enough to fail any modern actress around.....

Arjun was just behind them both holding on to see the dabang lady behind the voice.....

Mehak Sharma- So finally you here...Well I expected a duo out there but with this gentleman with you I guess it's a tigdi I have to deal with.....

Arjun (in mind)- Why me mene kya kiya.....

Mehak Sharma (seeing Arjun)- Well I don't mind but Will come to you a little later Gentleman, first let me deal with the 2 brats I have in my life till then have a seat there but what will you do sitting there....

I guess you enjoy the show young man.....With this she turned her attention towards her 2 grownup kids who were standing with their heads down....

Mehak Sharma-Han toh pehle kon aayega Girl first.... nhi is baar trend change karte hai boy se start karte hain..... So yes Mr.Jahaan Sharma....Aage aa jao....Is it what I have taught you....Bahut proud feel ho rha hoga naa apni mom se jhooth bolkar unhe bewakoof bnaakar...Am I right....
Meanwhile listening to the shower of such sweet words Jahaan went towards where  his mom was sitting...

Sakshi-Bua.....
Seeing Mehak Sharma glare at her....

Sakshi continued- Jaan ki galti nhi hai....

Mehak sharma- oh really, she held his ear tightly and twisted it.....

Jahaan just screamed in pain and Arjun was a shocked witness to this domestic voilence going around in nursing home....

Mehak Sharma- I agree main tum dono ki guardian hu but kya tum dono bhool gye ki jiske baare me you both are hiding things about he is my brother.....The only person to give me blessing....

Sakshi-Hamaari galti hai Bua chodd do usey dard ho rha hai please....

Mehak Sharma- Tumhe iska dard dikh rha what about my pain jo tum dono ne diya hai....and second socho tum dono ko ek dusre ka dard feel hota hai but what about me and my brother....

Sakshi- Bua..... meri galti hai aap jo punishment do main tyaar hoon usey chodd do.....

Jahaan- Nhi mom rone lagegi vo bahut dard ho rha hai aap mujhe hi de do hum dono ki.....

Sakshi- Nhi mujhe....

Mehak Sharma- Enough both of you....Stop it nhi toh.... Main tum dono ko..... Acha Sakshi idhr aa....

Sakshi- main aaun....

Mehak Sharma- Kyun yahaan kisi or kaa naam bhi Sakshi hai.....

Sakshi made a pout at it and Arjun chuckled silently remembering their past memory....

Mehak Sharma- let me be sure ki tu hi single Sakshi hai yahaan phir aa jaana....
She turned her attention towards Arjun Han though I know your name can't be Sakshi but still is your name.....

Sakshi- Bua yeh vo mere boss.....

Mehak Sharma- tujhse pucha mene..... Han toh young man tum batao....

Arjun- Main ACP Arjun Rawte hu.....

Mehak Sharma- Great Sakshi nhi ho matlab tum.... Han toh Miss Sakshi Anand abhi idhar aao...

Sakshi with little steps, making puppy eyes came close to her bua.....She just held her ear with the other hand but seeing her like that was not able to twist it.....But she made herself brave and turned towards Arjun.....

Mehak Sharma- Han toh Mr. ACP I didn't knew Mumbai me police bina bulaaye aa jaati hai...I was about to call police.....

Now it was Arjun's turn to gulp in fear or to taste the medicine Sakshi's Bua was about to give him....

Arjun- Ji..... Matlab.....

Mehak Sharma- main samjhaati hu naa but please samajh jaana kyunki jinhe samjhaya tha vo toh sab bhool gye hai yaa phir kbhi seekha hi nhi.....

Pointing towards the shararti duo
Inn dono ke liye....

Arjun- Ji par yeh dono toh crime journalists hai or Sakshi toh ETF ka part bhi hai Ma'am....So she is in a police...

Mehak Sharma- Chlo vese itne doubts main kisi ke clear karti nhi hu but tum ACP ho toh I can do that for you.....

your first doubt yeh crime journalist...But let me tell you yeh journalists kam or criminals zyada hai.....

Jahaan- Mom.....

Mehak Sharma-Let me complete,ab tum bolo toh dekhna....Sakshi bacche Prakash Bhai ka Fake Death Certificate kahan se aaya tha.....

Arjun- Fake death certificate
He glared at her....

Sakshi- Bua.... vo Rahul......us time usi department me tha toh usne bnaaya....

Mehak Sharma- Did he knew Bhai was alive when he made it.....

Sakshi- No..... Par Bua you like him naa usey kuch mat bataana....

Mehak Sharma- Naa bacche main pagal thide hi jo itne kaabil bacchon ko kuch kahungi....main kuch nhi kahungi tumhe bhi nhi kahungi or usey bhi....Acha toh ACP....Han Arjun.....

Han toh Rahul ka address main tumhe de dungi usey IPC Section 4 ke under for the public servant who willfully ignores hus duty....

Han or inn dono ko these 2 apples of eyes inko section 471 ke under fraudgery ke liye...Seems fine naa.....
Saying this she just winked at Arjun....
Han toh fine naa Sakshi yeh punishment fix rakhte hai....

Sakshi just has had enough of it she had tears in her eyes, not because of her Bua's words but the feeling that she has hurt her this much that she is ready to send them to jail.....

Sakshi- I am sorry Bua....

Jahaan- I ????

Sakshi- Han... matlab We are sorry Bua hum darr gye the vo kuch log Baba ke peeche the ek file ke liye or agar aap yahan rahte toh aapki jaan ko bhi khatra hota isiliye we didn't told you....(She said in a go without taking any break)

Mehak Sharma just hugged Sakshi, kissed her forehead.....

Jahaan- Am I adopted.....Mujhe lagta hai kabhi kabhi but you both always make me be sure of it by leaving me behind....

Sanjo kar hasi hasti chali jaa rhi hai,
Jaanti hai khud ki shakshiyat ko zindagi
Tabhi vo waqt ke saath katt ti chali jaa rhi hai.....

Mehak Sharma- Aaja tu bhi.....Arjun tum bhi aao.....Han tumhari do baaton ko clear karna reh gya pehla bhale hi Sakshi ETF ka part hai but wrong us wrong and second Mam nhi Bua.....or Bua nhi toh aunty chalega....Boss tum Sakshi ke ho....Toh keep it till there only.....

Arjun went towards her and just touched her feet, so unlike of Arjun but he liked her a lot....

Mehak Sharma- Seekho kuch Jahaan......

Jahaan- Main iski sharan me bhi jaane ko Taiyaar hoon....Just isko kaho ki aapki baat maankar hamein sach me andarr naa karde yeh....

Arjun just glared at him in disbelief and Sakshi laughed at it....

Mehak Sharma- Accha now promise me ki ab se mujhse kuch nhi chupaoge.....

Sakshi, Jahaan- Promise.....

Arjun- Mam.... I mean aunty how do you know so much about law.....

Sakshi- Arjun she is.....

Mehak Sharma- Bacche jab bade baat kar rhe ho beech me nhi bolte....M retired lawyer hu Arjun....

Jahaan- Mom aapne mujhe toh aise kabhi bda nhi kha...

Mehak Sharma- Baache uske liye bada hona bhi toh padta hai naa....

Sakshi- Main bacchi nhi hu or aap toh hamesha meri side lete the aaj phir Arjun......ki kyun.....

Arjun- Someone's getting really jealous haan....He just chuckled irritating Sakshi.....

Jahaan- Mom hum abhi aate hai....

Sakshi- Vese bhi I guess ab aap bore nhi hongi company jo mil gyi hai aapko....

Jahaan and Sakshi went out to bring the ice-creams from the pantry....

Arjun was just in his ACP mode now and to his advantage was Sakshi's Bua's behaviour to him which was indeed a sweet and sensible one....

Arjun- I have a news.... a good news for you 2 days back Mr Prakash Jha blinked his eyes....I know they should have told you this but they will surely but don't tell them you already know....plus there are chances that he will get well soon...

Mehak Sharma had tears in her eyes she in the flow of emotions just hugged Arjun
Mehak Sharma- I am sorry I couldn't control myself thank you Arjun for this wonderful news....

Arjun though uncomfortable but could understand her emotions very well.....

Arjun- I want to ask you something too....

Mehak Sharma- Pucho Arjun.... par pehle yeh Batao yeh Arjun puchega yaa ACP Arjun Rawte....

Arjun- Does it matter?

Mehak Sharma- Not really mazaak kar rhi thi main I know jo bhi puchega it would be for good....

Arjun- Aapko kese pta chala ki Mr Prakash Jha kese hai or kahan hai....

Mehak Sharma- Main market se laut rhi thi tab mujhe Mayank mila and he told me,but bahut ajeeb behave kar rha tha hoody pehni hui thi I could not see his face but aawaaz usi ki thi..... though I didn't believed him at that time but phir kuch time baad mujhe yeh courier mila yahan ka jisme patients ki details me Bhai ka naam tha bhejne wale ka kuch naam pta nhi bas yeh printed page....
But kya hua Arjun kuch serious hai....

Arjun's POV-
How can Mayank be in Delhi, if his cellphone is active in mumbai....

Arjun- I don't know there's something we are missing on to...Home ministry ne yeh vase phir se reopen kiya hai....Or....or....

Mehak Sharma- or kya....

Arjun- or Sakshi par ek baar attack bhi ho chuka hai....

Mehak Sharma's heart sank listening to this.....
Arjun- Relax I won't let anything happen to her I promise...I won't....And besides vo thik hai....or abhi vo mere saath reh rhi hai.....

Mehak Sharma- But kya vo mere saath.....

Arjun- Aunty she is very brave aur phir vo ETF ka part bhi toh hai, We won't let anything happen to her, aur is we me bahut se log hain aunty jinke liye Sakshi is family....

Mehak Sharma- I know and I trust you all on that....Just promise me you will not let anything happen to Sakshi usey kuch nhi hona chahiye....

Arjun- Take my words usey kuch nhi hoga and main unhe bhi sazaa dilwaunga jinhone Mr Prakash Jha ke saath yeh kiya hai...

Mehak Sharma- God bless you Arjun....

Arjun- Do you have any pic of Mayank....

Mehak Sharma- nahi I don't have it par Jahaan ke pass hogi....

Arjun- okay....

Mehak Sharma- So how's your team doing...Ayesha, shree,chotu,Liza Sameer and ofcourse you and Sakshi too....

Arjun- You know them all....

Mehak Sharma- No I have heard of them all bas abhi Jaan naa baaki hai....

Jahaan and Sakshi returned back and saw them talking so engrossed....

Jahaan- I guess we are certainly unwanted here Sakshi they don't need us for sure....

Sakshi- Icecream laaye hum pyaar lutaya jaa rha hai Arjun par and see Bua didn't even noticed ki main kitni pyari lag rhi hu....

The things Arjun used to get irritated of were the ones he was enjoying he was enjoying the love spread around him after such a long time, the tiffs between Sakshi and Jahaan reminded him of "Samjun" Sam and Jun......Sam the same their chief ACP Sameer Damsingh Rathore and Jun he himself ACP Arjun Suryakant Rawte the second command in chief of ETF.....He missed him and he knew he was not alone they both missed each other.....

Mehak Sharma- Oh my child you are looking like a princess....Kaho toh Rahul ko bula loon.....

This broke Arjun's trance of thoughts....

Jahaan and Sakshi- No....please not again....

Jahaan- Sakshi tum bilkul bhi achha nhi lag rhi kisne kha tujhe achi lag rhi h tu....

Sakshi made a pout and ignored him for the time being....

Arjun- Aap log thoda time spend kar lijiye saath me main abhi aaya....

Sakshi- Bua main abhi aati hu....

Jahaan- Han jao Miss Delhi tumhara ab yahan mann nhi lagega right....

Sakshi just made a face at him and came behind Arjun outside.....

हर हर महादेव ♥️🙏

**************************************

That's it for today do let me how's it.....

Thank you so much for all the support till now....Hope you like the chapter....

Suggestions are most welcomed....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 444 6
A FS based on AkshNav separation after Custody case
13.2K 566 14
Padhao bhai cause I am not good at discription !!🫣
28.4K 846 37
Main Author: SOB @SushiSOB Authors/ Editors: J, LYX COMPLETE Dylan O'Brien Fanfic Summary: "Perfect Chemistry" is a self insert Dylan O'Brien fan f...
81.4K 6.2K 31
read the introduction !!!