𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ

455 21 6
By kaykay12002

Katherine was leaning against the counter in Hanna's kitchen sipping on some coffee with the others standing around.

"I thought you were getting your own room"

"That was before the pipes went off behind the walls," Emily said walking closer to them and taking the cup of coffee from Hanna's hands.

"They had to fix the pipes and put the wall back in. So we're roomies till then"

"It"all be fun," Emily said and took a sip of her coffee.

"I know, it's gonna be like a sleepover that never ends"

Aria looked over at Spencer and Katherine with a smile and the both of them looked back at Aria.

"Has Garrett called you about Ian's messenger?" Spencer asked, leaning slightly against Katherine.

"Not a sound"

"Guys, we dragged Garrett into this. We just gotta trust him" Aria said, looking between them.

"We're trusting him with Ian's $10,000 and I couldn't used some of that to replace Melissa's ring"

"And if they traced the money from Ian to you? How would you explain that?"

"I just don't like waiting. If we're too quiet, A will get bored and stir the pot" Spencer said, linking her arm with Katherine's.

"And if we say something, A is gonna smack us down. I don't wanna walk into another A-stravaganza like that fashion show"

"God, the look on Mrs. DiLaurentis's face"

Spencer sighed and leaned her head against Katherine's shoulder. The doorbell then ranged and Hanna went to answer it, and Spencer moved off the counter since she was sitting on it.

"This isn't just about making us look like bitches anymore, is it?"

Spencer shook her head. "No. It's about keeping us quiet"

"Why?" Aria asked pouring more coffee into her cup.

"Because A might really be the one who killed Ali. I mean, that's what we're all thinking, isn't it?"

Katherine shook her head. "I don't think so"

"Why else go through all the trouble of setting up Ian?"

Hanna then walked back into the kitchen holding a basket. "You, guys," she said and then stopped. "Look at the card"

Emily took the card out of the basket. "What fun two little liars under one roof. You're making it so easy -A"

Katherine sighed and placed her forehead against Spencer's shoulder.

"It's not even good candy," Hanna said throwing some candy away.

Katherine was already in Spencer's yard moving branches and sticks out of the way, when Spencer walked up to her.

"Wow. You don't waste any time" Spencer said, looking at her girlfriend.

"Well, these days, if somebody offers me a job. I don't give them a chance to change their mind"

"Well, I figure I can set up a chair and just fan myself while I watch you work," Spencer said using her hand to fan herself but then laughs. "Or I can make you a grilled cheese sandwich"

"Mm, well I'd like both," Katherine said turning to face Spencer.

Mr. Hastings then came up to them. "Katherine. Thought you'd start tomorrow"

"I was, but decided that to clear the ground. And I was thinking about what you might want to do with the barn" Katherine said going to her bag and pulling out some sketches. "I'm not an architect, but I made some sketches," she said and handed them to Mr. Hastings.

Mr. Hastings grabbed them from her hand and looked through them and spoke up a few seconds later. "These are great. Can I keep these?"

"Sure"

Mr. Hastings smiled and turned to walk away. Spencer then moved to stand in front of her.

"Uh, I'm kinda sweaty," Katherine told her since she knew Spencer was going in for a kiss.

"Yeah, well, I can handle it," Spencer told her going in for a kiss.

Katherine placed her hands on her arms and kissed her back.

Katherine was walking down the hall when Evelyn walked up to her.

"I just wanted to say I'm sorry, I was just jealous that you were always hanging out with the others even though I was hanging out with Toby"

Katherine turned to look at her friend. "It's fine. But you don't need to be jealous, but I'll try and find more time to spend time with you"

Evelyn smiles. "Okay, and so will I"

Katherine nods with a smile. "Okay good to know. Anyway see you later gotta head to class"

Evelyn nods. "Yeah see ya"

Katherine then makes her way to her class.

Katherine was using a shovel to loosen some of the weeds, but when she hit something hard she kneeled down and started to move the stuff out of the way when she saw half a hockey stick, so her being curious she picked it up and looked at it.

"What have you got there?" Peter asked standing a few feet behind her.

Katherine turned to look at him. "Oh, I was just clearing the Ivy, and..."

Peter grabbed it from her hands and looked at it. "Where was this?"

"Um, right here, about half a foot down on the property line," Katherine said looking up at Peter.

Peter looked around and then started to walk away with the hockey stick in his hand. "I'll take care of it"

"What is it?" Katherine asked knowing what it was but wanted to see if he would answer her question.

"Nothing to worry about"

"But why would somebody bury it?" Katherine asked, but more to herself.

"It's alright, Katherine. I said I'll take care of it"

Katherine nods and watches him leave. "Okay"

Katherine was standing in Spencer's living room telling her what she had found.

"A hockey stick?"

"Well, part of one. Because it was snapped off at the handle and the blade was splintered like somebody used it to hit something hard" Katherine said walking around the living room.

"And it was buried?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah. I thought it was junk at first until I took a better look. And your dad saw it"

"What did he say?"

"Well, at first, I thought he was angry. But now I think he might have been scared" Katherine said and sat down. "It was white and blue"

Spencer sat down on the arm of a chair. "Those are Rosewood colors"

"But, um, there was a piece of tape on what was left of the handle. And it had Hastings written on it. So I'm guessing it was yours or Melissa's?"

Katherine was putting her stuff in her jeep when Peter pulled up.

"Katherine. Hey. Glad I caught you. I wanted to talk to you about today"

Katherine leaned against her jeep and stared at Peter. "Is this about the hockey stick?"

"I thought it was junk from the DiLaurenris's yard. I have a real problem with them"

"It said Hastings on the stick," Katherine said putting her hands in her pocket.

"Yeah, I realized that, I also realized it might've looked a little strange, me taking it that way. I didn't want you to get the wrong idea. It was nothing" Peter said and was about to walk away but turned back to face Katherine. "Um, you know, in fact, if you talk with Spencer don't bother mentioning it to her, okay?"

"Too late for that"

"You told her"

Katherine nods. "Yeah, didn't know I shouldn't"

"Well, what'd she say?"

"That it didn't seem to mean anything to her," Katherine said lying.

"Well, then there's no point in telling her about this conversation, is there?"

Katherine shook her head. "Nope. No sir"

"Goodnight, Katherine. Thanks for all the hard work"

"Goodnight" 

Katherine was standing on the cliff that overlooked to Rosewood with Spencer.

"I told him it didn't mean anything to you"

Spencer sighs a little. "I'm sorry you had to lie"

Katherine shakes her head. "No, don't be sorry it doesn't matter"

"When I came down the stairs and I saw what he was doing, I thought. Oh, my god, he thinks I killed her"

Katherine walks closer to her and places a hand on her arm. "No, he couldn't think that. Nobody could"

"He didn't. He thought it was a prop. He thought it was something that I just made up just to cause trouble and be the center of attention. That's all he sees when he looks at me. That's all he's ever gonna see until we find out what happened" Spencer said moving to sit on a rock.

Katherine walked over to her and sat down beside her. "Well, then, we'll have to find out," she said and placed her hand on Spencer's thigh.

Spencer let out a little sigh. "Ali got up and walked away. And then somewhere between the Kissing Rock and her backyard somebody hit her"

"And now you're thinking they hit her with your hockey stick?" Katherine asked giving her thigh a gentle squeeze.

Spencer turns to look at her. "The paper said that it was blunt force trauma but they don't say what was used"

"Well, that's the stuff they never give you in newspapers. The police hold back details so they won't have to deal with a lot of crackpots"

"So you think they know what was used?"

"Cops always know more than they tell. But I don't know they might know, but with the Rosewood police who knows because they never tell anything really"

Spencer nods her head and leans her head on Katherine's shoulder. "True"

Katherine smiled and kissed her head and placed her head on top of Spencer's.

Edited: no

{1588}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

660K 18.3K 19
Adalaid Wolfe has had her whole life planned out for her since the day she first became able to transform. And as the Alpha's daughter, she has absol...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
190 29 37
**Complete!!!** Kat and Maggie have been best friends for years, feeling trapped in their small Wisconsin town. Kat is determined to escape her abusi...
241K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...