All I Want is Love

By BabyCakes2921

When you start feeling empty as if you have nothing left, all you need is love. If you have not read Loving... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Part 52
Author Talks

Chapter 31

2.8K 103 23
By BabyCakes2921

DEBBIE'S POV

After calling Kee repeatedly she just left and I knew she needed to be alone. I know she have a lot going on right now.

"Yo man what the fvck?! You know what, Jada you and Debbie gone have to get together another day cause we need to talk. And Paco you gone have to leave and not talk to me until you can tell me what the fvck just happened unless it's about business"

"Yo we doin it like that foreal?"

"Yeah we is. The fvck? You can't even keep it real with me about my lil sister and she can't keep it real with me about my boy then nah we ain't got nun to talk about except money"

"Aight then, that's cool", Paco got in his car and sped off then Jada gave me a hug and left.

I just shook my head at the scene before me.

"So what the fvck you know about Kee and Paco and don't the fvck lie to me?!", Marcus was red and all he was so mad. I didn't want to make him more mad but it's not my place.

"I know that it's not my business"

"Like hell, anybody that fvcking know and keeping that shyt a secret from me is the business!! You know you wrong if you gotta keep shyt a fvcking secret!! Now I don't trust nobody"

"Calm down Marcus, you making a mountain out of a molehill right now baby", I tried to reach for him but he moved. "Really Marcus? You always tell me to mind my own business and when I do you act like this"

"Act like what? So I'm wrong for being mad about y'all keeping shyt from me. My sister could be in any kind of shyt that might not even have nun to do with Paco he just know and they got into it or sum and y'all ain't gone tell me. That's a bunch of bull shyt!!", he kept yelling getting madder and madder making the situation worst than what it probably was.

"Look Kee is already mad and in her feelings, can you calm down please"

"No!! And don't fvcking touch me foreal"

"You know what if you can't calm down then I don't need to be around you, gone make me raise my blood pressure and got into an early labor", I grabbed a bottle from the fridge and walked off.

I didn't feel like climbing the stairs so I just walked into the living room.

You Okay Pooch?, Jada texted me.

Yeah I'm straight, Marcus just mad because he don't know what's going on
Well I hope he calm down and you don't have the twins yet

That's what I just told him

"What you on the phone being shady?", Marcus asked coming in the living room.

"Shut the fvck up foreal. I can't do nothing about what's going on between yo sister and yo homeboy. Quit blaming me, everybody is fvcking grown here. If they wanted you to know then you'd know. Apparently it's nothing since Kee said it wasn't alright!! You wanna know something, you the fvcking thug, figure it out, but don't bring whatever is going on between other people's relationship affect ours, cause baby boy we still divorced. I'll take this ring off and let another bytch walk around with it on!!", now I'm mad and the twins know cause they in here acting up.

"Oh foreal? You'd just up and leave that easily. Well shyt maybe I made a mistake in asking for you to marry me again and we really shouldn't be together", when he said that I felt all the tears escaping my eyes.

"Fine then!!", I snatched the ring off my finger and threw it at him. "Bye!! Go with Paco then. You on some childish mess really and im not dealing with this no fvcking more", I started crying more and more and I got up struggling from this huge stomach but when I made it up I headed straight for the door.

"I'll have somebody bring you yo stuff I don't want to see you no more since I'm a fvcking mistake"

"Baby I'm sorry I didn't meant that", he walked to me closing the door wrapping his arms around me. "Im just mad, you know I don't like secrets"

"I don't care Marcus, they don't have nothing to do with me or you honestly. They have enough going on with each other than to be worried about what you think and feel too, let them come around when they want to", I said more calmly.

"Alright you right, I'm sorry baby"

"I know you are, you still need to go. This right here, let's me know that we don't need to be together"

"Stop, don't say that I was just mad"

"I don't care, you can't control what comes out of your mouth when your mad and you 28 years old. Grow up and take responsibility for yo self, you've always said dumb shyt when you mad and that's not an excuse. When you grow up foreal and not think you grown up then come Holla at me"

"I am though. Stop trying to fight me, we together. We here, I'm not going nowhere so stop pushing me away. And don't take this off yo finger, no matter what dumb shyt I say you know I don't mean it foreal", he put the ring back in my finger and kissed me but I didn't kiss him back. "Stop Debbie"

"You stop, you in the dog house until I say otherwise, especially since you made me call off a spa day. You catering baby boy, starting with cleaning up. Get to it", I pushed him back off of me and I started walking into the living room again but he slapped my axx. "Don't do that no more. I'm like a stripper during private dances, you can't touch or you'll get thrown the fvck out"

"Really we doing it like that?"

"Uh yeah, I'm not letting shyt just slide like I used to do. You will not disrespect me, you won't take my kindness for weakness, you won't degrade me, none of that. Don't think you supposed to say anything to me, get mad at me for getting mad and when I prove you wrong you just gone apologize. No its not happening this time around. Fix yo self and come at me correct", if this was a show with an audience I'd think people would applaud right now.

It feels good to finally stick up for myself. My head was so far up his axx I'd let him get away with anything and I'd tolerate everything. No that's not going to keep on happening, I've grown and even though I'm not fully grown I'm happy I've at least started.

"Okay, I hear you baby girl and I apologize for treating you less than you're worth. I didn't mean to come at you like that"

"I accept your apology and you still on the private room rules. Oh and uhh get comfortable down here cause you not sleeping with me tonight. You need to get the kids from my mom and clean up, the house is a mess. And finish the twins room since we got more stuff for them, have fun", I went back into the kitchen to pick out something to eat and I went upstairs to my room, better known as my sanctuary. I ate and I rested, finally a day of just me.

Kee's POV

Me and Jaime was laying there together. Her arms were wrapped around me and I just laid there tracing her tattoos.

It felt good to be around somebody that truly want you around. That don't just tell you what you want to hear but tell you how it is. I really do like this and I been thinking about getting used to it.

After laying there for like 6 mins I had to pee. I got up and headed to my bathroom. I released myself and did my hygiene before turning the shower on.

I got in the shower and stood under there letting the hot water cover and relax my body. It felt so good, it felt like after last night and with this hot shower I have no stress in the world right now.

I was in the shower for about 30 mins before I got out and put my robe on. I decided to make breakfast for me and Pooh.

I got my iPad out my nightstand before heading downstairs to start breakfast. When I go to the kitchen I got out the ingredients for French toast, eggs, grits, and home fries.

I hooked my iPad up to my iHome and turned on some music. I need to eat my phone today because this is ridiculous.

When the music started playing Love Em' All by K. Michelle started playing. I was singing to the song and moving to the beat while cooking.

About 20 mins into me cooking Jay came down kind of wet so I'm guessing she just got out the shower. She came behind me and wrapped her arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Good morning ma" she said against my neck.

"Good morning pooh" I moved my head to the side and pecked her lips. Of course she tried to escalate it.

"Pooh stop I gotta finish cooking" I said trying to get out her grasp since she had me pinned against the cabinet kissing on my neck.

"What's left to make?"

"The homefries"

She let me go and I went back to the stove to make the home fries so we could eat. "Can you get the cheese out for me?"

She got the cheese out and set the table for the both of us. This girl even ran upstairs to get the whipped cream for her French toast.

"Come make ya plate Pooh" I said turning around to find her staring at me.

"Why you staring"

"Because I just noticed that you have on a see through robe and nothing on under it" she said biting her lip.

"Girl if you don't come eat"

"I'll eat breakfast if you promise I can have my dessert after" she licked her lips.

I just shook my head at her, she is a mess.

I made my plate and went and sat at the tale while she made hers. "Jayy say grace"

"I need all heads down and eyes closed. Lord I thank the hands that have prepared this meal. For it to nourish our body and souls." I thought she was about to say amen but she kept going.
.
"Please bless that I can eat her sweet pvssy afterwards and that it'll taste even better than last night if possible. Make Paco never come back so I can have Kee all to myself. Bless that she scream Jayy Daddy--"

"Amen!! " I said cutting her off before she even finished.

" I wasn't even done" she looked at me upset.

"Girl you was doing too much"

"Whatever" she went back to eating. She finished her food before I finished mines so she sat there rushing me.

"Kee hurry up you barely had anything on the plate anyway. I had seconds and still finished before you"

"Don't rush me to finish" she huffed and sat there on her phone with headphones on.

"Kee" I looked up and she put the camera on me. I had home fries hanging out my mouth and everything.

This bytch done did the dubsmash that be like, 'Hahaha... Boom... Hahaha' and when it said Boom she put the camera on me.

"You play too damn much" I told her getting up from the table and heading to the sink.

She came up behind me and hugged me, "You mad now"

"Move"

"No stop being mad"

I didn't say nothing back I just continued to wash the dishes.

"Kee stop being like that" she said against my neck.

Again I didn't say anything back I washed the last dish and was about to head out the kitchen. That was until she pulled me back and pushed me against the island.

I just stood there looking at her as she untied my robe and looked at my body.

"I'm sorry" she said wrapping her arms around my waist and gripping my axx.

"Okaee" was all I said.

"Gimme a kiss"

I pecked her lips.

"Stop playing and give me a kiss"

I pecked her lips again, you could see her getting upset a little. It was funny and cute.

She looked at me and bit my neck real hard.

"Fvck Jayy"

"Stop playing then and give me a kiss"

I kissed her lips and she deepened the kiss pulling me close to her by my butt.

"Mmm" she picked me up and placed me on the island and came between my legs.

She moved my robe from off my shoulders letting it fall. I took it off and wrapped my arms and her neck.

She kissed my neck and made her way down. She massaged my breast as she continued to place kisses down my body.

Her hands came down and gripped my thighs, the further she got the wider she spread my legs.

When she reached my cat she went in deep.

"Shyt Jayy" I hissed gripping her hair.

She flicked her tongue fast and took some out.

"Yes right there, keep going. Aaahhh" I moaned pushing her head deeper.

She swirled her tongue in and sucked on my clit"

"Keep going don't stop Jayy" I moaned.

"Say Jayy Daddy" she mumbled. The vibration made me arch my back.

I bit my lip holding in my moans. "Say it"

When I didn't say nothing she slapped my axx hella hard.

"Aaahh Jayy Daddy" I moaned real loud.

With that she went deeper and faster.

"I'm about to cum"

She went faster and massaged my clip.

"Jaayyy Ddaaaddyy" I screamed out my orgasm.

She drunk it all and still continued to eat me.

I had my eyes closed and biting my lip when I heard, "The fvck Kee like for real?!"

I opened my eyes and made eye contact with Paco.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
132K 5.6K 26
No matter how much one person wants the other. No matter how "perfect" they may seem. They can still be perfectly wrong for each other. Spin off to i...
41 25 16
When you fall in love and you give it all in and now you have nothing. Until the one that you never expect will be there to give you life that you de...
10.3K 141 99
Just a big family with a lot of issues and drama but tons of love for each other