Defy Gravity | The Sequel | E...

By PrairieWaifu

𝕀'𝕄 π•Šπ•‹π”Έβ„•π”»π•€β„•π”Ύ 𝔸𝕃𝕆ℕ𝔼 ℕ𝕆 π•Žπ”Έπ•. ℂ𝔸𝕃𝕃𝕀ℕ𝔾 π•†π•Œπ•‹ π•π•†π•Œβ„ ℕ𝔸𝕄𝔼 Two star-crossed lovers, t... More

Author's Notes: Please Read! (UPDATED MARCH 16 2024)
Prologue - The Rumbling
Chapter 01 - The Myth of Eurydice
Chapter 02: The Picnic Under the Tree
Chapter 03: One Sweet Day
Chapter 04: Scorched Earth
*Chapter 05: Lovers Reunited
*Chapter 06: A Berserk Roar
Chapter 07: A Rose Amongst Thorns
Chapter 08: The Shoppe Girl and the Rumbling
Chapter 09: Eren's Path
*Chapter 10 - If I Lose It All Pt. II
Chapter 11: The Great Awakening
Chapter 12: The Sound of Her Voice
*Chapter 13: Love Will Tear Us Apart
Chapter 14: Green Light
Chapter 15: Intrusive Thoughts
Chapter 16: Hell Hath No Fury...
Chapter 17: Make a Deal with God
Chapter 18: Dancing With A Stranger
*Chapter 19: The Shoppe Girl and the Armour Titan
*Chapter 20: Meet Me in Fort Salta
Chapter 21: The Myth of Eurydice Pt. II
*Chapter 22: Orpheus and Eurydice
Chapter 23: The Jaegerist Rebellion
Chapter 24: The Three Crones and the Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 25: Cities in Dust
Chapter 26: The Red Thread of Fate
Chapter 27: Dancing Barefoot
Chapter 28: Sweet Child O'Mine
*Chapter 30: Devils Inside
*Chapter 31: The Sexy Librarian
Chapter 32: Fragment of a Future Memory
Chapter 33: The Ninth Wave
Chapter 34: A Rose and A Lily
*Chapter 35: Barricades
*Chapter 36: The Killing Moon
Chapter 37: Belle
*Chapter 38: Little Bones
Chapter 39: The Deep Blue Sapphire Sea
*Chapter 40: The Pomegranate and the Blue Butterfly
*Chapter 41: Aishitemasu Eren
Chapter 42: The Devils of Paradis
Chapter 43: Under Ice
*Chapter 44: Aishitemasu Eren Pt.II
*Chapter 45: Aishitemasu Rose
*Chapter 46: A Summer in Paradise
*Chapter 47: Itterasshai
Chapter 48: Goddess of Death
Chapter 49: Freefall Pt. II
Chapter 50: Without You (Eren's POV)
*Chapter 51: Defy Gravity
Chapter 52: Till We Meet Again Under The Tree
Chapter 53: To You in 2000 or 20000 Years
Epilogue

*Chapter 29: Never Tear Us Apart Pt.II

64 4 31
By PrairieWaifu

What I've felt, what I've known,

Never shined through in what i've shown

Never be, never see

Won't see what might have been

'The Unforgiven' by Metallica

===================================

A couple nights later on New Year's Eve, MTV's Top 10 Best Music Videos of 1991 is playing on the TV while Eren showers and gets ready. His heart is spinning and doing twists as he thinks about spending New Year's Eve with you just like he did in Marley.

He steps out into the living room and towels dry and flips through his pile of CDs before he comes across Kick by INXS and flips it over to look at Never Tear Us Apart in the track list.

He sits on his bed, his heart beating wildly as Metallica's The Unforgiven plays on his CD player.

Eren thinks about your first wedding song, that first one you two danced to on that bridge back during New Year's Eve 2024. Exchanging rings as you two stood on the Charles bridge by yourselves in Marley. Kissing during the countdown and fireworks before going home to try and start a family together, not knowing that you already had.

That was by far, the happiest moment in Eren's brief life, above his proposal to Mikasa or your official wedding ceremony, or even hearing you tell him about your good news on that beach and on that train platform all those lifetimes ago.

Now he can close his eyes and see you two kissing under the shooting stars and the fireworks, not giving a fuck about anything except being with each other. He'd give anything in the world to go back to that bridge, to meet you on that bridge again. He imagines meeting you on the Charles in the future, giving you one last hug goodbye before he heads off to hell. That's his wish more than anything, to have a final goodbye with you on that bridge where you two first married.

Eren's heart flutters hard as he thinks, genuinely thinks where he can go from here. He enjoys being friends with you, he really does. But he hates not being more, just as much as he hates not being able to tell you who he really is. He hates watching you suffer alone in silence, tackling the weight of not fully knowing who you are.

He gets changed into a nicer black turtleneck sweater and ironed black pants and pulls his hair into a clean manbun. The whole time, his heart beats heavy in chest and yet somehow races at the same time. He pulls on his long black coat and takes one last look at his place before leaving.

He walks to your place, keeping his hands in his pockets as a chilly wind blows through Lower Manhattan. He passes a florist opened late for the night and quickly goes in and grabs a bouquet.

------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, you're playing Because the Night by Patti Smith, singing along as you grin and examine yourself in the mirror. 

♫ Take me now baby here as I am

Pull me close, try and understand

Desire is hunger is the fire I breathe

Love is a banquet on which we feed 

You decide to put on one of your nicest black velvet dresses, backless with a sweetheart neckline and sheer lace sleeves that droop off your arms. You run your hands over it, feeling a certain level of anxiety and you're not even sure why. All you know is that tonight you're spending New Year's Eve with Eren and that feels...official. Too official... and even though you feel like you should step back and tell him you two are getting too close for friends, there's a part of you that doesn't want to. And that part of you burns as hot as fire tonight, unwilling to be doused.

A single pound hits your head like a brick and you groan in pain, your aches starting up yet again. You groan and physically will your head to be still, forcing the aches to go away, forcing the closet door shut even harder.

Your aches go away and you breathe in and out when your phone goes off and you quickly grab it and buzz Eren up. You put your TV on and turn the channel till you get to Dick Clarke's Rockin New Year's Eve, being broadcasted live from Times Square. You wrinkle your nose as you slip into your new heels, putting the TV on low as Vanilla Ice performs and restart Because the Night, turning it up as you quickly tease your hair and finger your Ankh as you always do when you need a boost.

Eren makes his way up your buildings' stairs, now tagged up with a fresh coat of graffiti art and plastered with promo posters. He flushes as he gets to your floor and hears his heart beating in his chest as he takes a deep breath and knocks on your door. He hears music inside be turned up high.

You open the door, a small shy smile on your face and Eren's mouth almost drops as he takes in your dress. Short, black, velvet, you look just like you did on that first night on the cliff when he first kissed you on his bike. And you look just like you did on that last night on the cliff when you had the biggest fight and Eren left you forever, his tail between his legs as he did.

He feels himself flush as he walks in, unable to speak. He turns to look at the mattress on the floor just in front of the TV and the Christmas tree on the bay windowsill and the records and CDs scattered around. His eyes widen slightly as he sees Kick on the floor.

He turns back to you and sees you groan slightly and rub your head. "Eury, are you okay?"

"Mmm?" you moan, "Yeah... I'm fine. I'm just a little head achey tonight."

"Oh fuck..." Eren says as he looks at you closely. "Do you need some meds? I can go grab some..."

"No thanks, meds sadly won't do anything," you sigh in annoyance and close your eyes and let out a little huff. You again shove the door closed and the aches go away. "Right... sorry about that."

"No, don't be sorry," Eren murmurs. "Do you still want company tonight?"

"Of course I do..." you smile and see the wrapped newspaper in Eren's hand. "Heyyy... what you got there mister?"

"Oh what, this old thing?" Eren smiles, his heart fluttering as he hands it over. "This is for you."

You grin and unwrap it excitedly and let out a happy laugh to see he's bought you a bouquet of white lilies and red roses.

"Ohh Eren! You didn't have to do this," you smile shyly and dig your face in to take a deep happy breath in. "They're gorgeous, thank you," you sigh, hiding your blushes behind your floral arrangement.

"I just thought you deserved some flowers and you look... you look really beautiful tonight Eury..." Eren says as he blushes himself and feels his chest swell.

You look up at him, your eyes twinkling purple, "Really?"

"Absolutely," Eren grins, "I wouldn't lie to you, not tonight."

"No lies on New Years? You believe that too?" you laugh and Eren nods.

"Yep, you gotta say how you feel and go into the new year with a clean slate where I'm from."

You nod quietly, "I always liked that idea... I still do it..."

Eren smiles as he again takes in what you're wearing. "Umm... it's gonna be cold out there. You sure you're okay wearing just that?"

You smile gently as you put the flowers on your table and smooth out your dress. "I... I don't want to go out tonight Eren, I wanna stay here with you."

Eren feels his heart skip a beat. "Really Eury?"

"Really," you nod and clear your throat. "I...I got you something too by the way..."

Eren blinks in surprise as you smile and quickly go to your bedroom to get him a tiny, wrapped gift box. You rush back, bouncing a little in your new heels, and giddy with excitement as you hand it to him as he grins wide.

"What are you smiling like that for?" he says as he unwraps it.

"Ohh you'll see..." you grin secretively as he opens it to find a signed guitar pick. Eren gives you a confused look and you smile wide.

"I've been keeping this a secret for weeks; Slash came into my work like a day after the concert. And I told him he could have whatever he wanted on the house if I got a signed guitar pick. He didn't need much convincing," you giggle.

"Holy shit..." Eren says as he looks at it, his eyes growing wide. "He actually fucking signed this himself?"

"Yep! I told him I knew a guitarist who needed a serious pick-me-up from one of his idols," you smile coyly. "I was gonna give it to you on Christmas, but I thought this was a better time."

Eren looks at you in surprise. "Why's tonight better?"

You look at Eren and take a deep breath as you step into his space. You slowly reach up and wrap you arms around him and you both gaze into each other's sparkling eyes. You take another deep breath, your nervousness washing away.

"Eren... it's New Year's and you're supposed to say how you really feel about someone on new years. I don't wanna going into 1992 without getting some things off my chest..."

"I agree Eury..." Eren says quietly as he puts the pick on your table as well. He wraps his arms around you too. "What do you want to say?"

"Umm... well I... I think it's really obvious that there's something between us. Something... real right?"

Eren chuckles and nods, "I'd say so... I'd say there's more to us than anyone could ever comprehend."

You nod and sigh, "I... I don't know if I'm ready..."

"That's okay..." Eren says quickly. "I want you to take your time. And if you don't want anything more than this, that's okay too Eury..."

You smile gently and reach up to caress Eren's face. "Eren?"

"Yeah Eury?"

You bite your lip nervously. "Don't become a doctor..."

"What?" Eren asks, taken aback.

"Eren... I've had some time to think about our conversation about you going to med school and I think... I think that if you don't want to be a doctor; don't be a doctor..."

You sigh and think for a moment. "I... knew this young man once... he taught me that life is full of adventure and surprise. Life's worth living for the moment and not getting caught up in doing things just for appearance's sake. You're so young Eren, you have your whole life to make up for whatever it is you've done, so don't spend it doing something that will make you miserable."

Eren nods and takes in what you're saying and swallows hard. "Eury... I... I don't have a whole life ahead of me. I already know I don't. I've got this... thing in me and I know I'm gonna die in a couple years..."

"Well, all the more reason!" you exclaim passionately as you reach up to hold his face. "Don't spend your last years bogging yourself down with med school Eren! There must be some other way for you to make up for what you've done while still living your life, enjoying it while you can!"

"I...I don't know," Eren says, feeling his own inner torment at what he's done. "I don't know what else I can do..."

"We'll think of something together," you say comfortingly. "Eren, I've... I've done some horrible things in my life too. I've hurt my fair share of people too and if I wanted to fully atone, I'd go to a nunnery right now. But... I don't know. I don't think it has to be that way... I think moving on and doing what I can to help people around me is enough..."

"You really think that's enough?" Eren asks gently, reaching up to run his fingers through your hair. You think it over and sigh as you shake your head.

"No... but it's enough for me. Whether it's enough for the fates or karma is out of my hands," you say sadly. "I still need to live my life... and you need to live yours."

You pick up the guitar pick once more and place in Eren's hand. "You want to be a musician; I know you do. Find some other way to help the people around you, that's all you can do. Leave the rest to fate Eren."

Eren takes in what you're saying and stares into your earnest eyes, glowing a slight violet. You had said something so similar to him when you were alive... you had told him you didn't think he wanted to be a doctor on your very first date to that little tea shoppe. You had him pegged from day one, you were that intuitive...

Eren feels his shaky resolve to stay friends break and his heart soar out of his chest and he crashes his lips into yours without a second thought. You throw your arms around him as he pins you to him and kisses you passionately. You both kiss passionately, no longer able to keep away from each other.

Eren pulls away too quickly for you and you reach to pull him back in but he stops you, his breathing heavy as he looks at you with mixed emotions. He breaths heavily for several minutes as he stares at you.

"Eren... what is it?" you say in bewilderment.

"Eury... it's me," he says finally. "It's...I'm... I'm your husband Eurydice."

Your eyes blink in total confusion as your arms remain behind his neck. "What?"

Eren takes a long deep breath as he pulls your hands down to hold against his chest. He looks at you with those deep green expressive eyes and you find you're suddenly unable to look away from them.

"Eury..." he says apprehensively, his chest pounding. "I'm telling you the truth. I've been sent back in time to travel with you and watch you from the sidelines as you live your life. I don't know why but, I was dropped here after 1911 and... I don't know but I just get this feeling there was a reason for it"

"1911..." you say slowly and your heart stops as you step back, hearing that boy who matches Eren's length, his build. "Wait...you... you were that boy..."

Eren nods quietly and steps forward. "I was Eury, I was the kid who told you to live and go find yourself. I remember it like it happened yesterday. You seriously don't remember my face from that night?"

You look up at him and blink as you try and look through that memory. The boy in the study has his proportions, his voice slowly comes back and you can see him slowly turn into the Eren standing before you... that same boy in 1911 who had the proportions of that stable boy, and that soldier, and that insolent death cultist and... and your lyre player...

"Oh my god!" you exclaim in horror and begin shaking as you take steps back from Eren. "That was you?! That was you in the olive grove who told me to find my family when you were standing in front of me the whole time?!"

Eren nods and steps forward, "Yeah it was. It was me all along."

"Oh fuck Eren!" you say in disbelief, "Why the FUCK didn't you say something?! Why did you leave me all alone in Greece?!"

"Because I had to Eury!" Eren exclaims in desperation. "It's those fucking witches Eury! They put a curse on me!"

"What?" you say in fear, hearing that sinister cackling in your ear.

"They did Eury, I know you know who I'm talking about," Eren says. "When Ymir cursed you to forget me, they cursed me too—"

"WHAT CURSE?!" you shout in frustration and your head pounds again. "What the hell are you even talking abou—OWWWW!!" you groan in pain as you grit your teeth. Your head feels like it's trapped in a vice, being smashed in.

You drop to the floor and hold your head in pain, flashes beginning to run through your eyes of a horde of colossal titans coming towards you while you drive through a foreign country in a teal blue convertible and simultaneously sink into the dark and cold waters of the sea. You sob fiercely, shaking and whimpering and Eren gets on the floor next you.

"My head! My fucking head!" you shriek as you again try to shove the closet door, all these memories coming on more and more violently like your head is being constantly punch.

"Eury, what's going on?" Eren says, "Tell me! Talk to me!"

"I CAN'T!" you sob. "I can't talk, I'm trying to fight this fucking head pain!"

"Don't fight it!" Eren exclaims desperately. "Eury, something's going on with your head for a reason, don't fight it anymore!"

"FUCK YOU EREN! DON'T FUCKING TALK TO ME!" you shout and crumble into yourself in pain and fear. You begin hyperventilating and shaking and bring your legs up to your chest and begin sobbing into them as fragments come on in tsunami waves: a run into the ocean at sunset; a flash of camera light for a happy posing mother and toddler; a baby yawning in your arms as you sit in a train station; a flick of flourish as you play a piano for a crowd of people; driving down a highway towards a storm in a desert; a flash of silver; a long walk by yourself through wilderness and desert; a cabin with two young children playing while you hold your hand protectively over your swollen belly.

You let out a breathless sob of fear and pain as you experience your past lives all over again, feel them try and reabsorb into you and you seize in fright, banging your head, and panting heavy as you fight the fragments, try and shove them back as Eren watches you in complete helplessness.

"Fuck Eury! Breathe!" Eren exclaims as he breathes heavily and looks at you tries to powerlessly rub your arms for comfort. He looks around and sees Kick and quickly grabs it. He goes and puts the record on as you keep panting on the floor. He begins sniffling, feeling so overwhelmed himself, and tears begin welling as his eyes as Never Tear Us Apart.

You hear the music as Eren walks over to crouch before you as you tremble fearfully and look up at him. Your head pounds again and you wince and groan in pain. Eren sees you suffer and without another word, he desperately throws his arms around you to embrace you. Your heart skips several beats as you feel his warm body hold you tight.

"Please Rose... don't fight it..." he whimpers. "Come back to me..."

You sit there on that floor and your breathing begins to calm as you listen to Never Tear Us Apart. You feel the pounding head spasms coming on in waves, and as Eren holds you, you feel a single hot tear flow down your cheek as you slowly close your eyes and breathe deep as you let the strained closet door open.

Eren pulls away gently to look down at you and holds your face, leaning in for a kiss. Your lips graze and kiss and as they do, your door opens, and the fragments all come back. You see Rose's memories flooding back into your conscious, see her with her family, see her with her piano, and her ex-husband. You see her running past Eren on the beach; see her and Eren living together and falling in love; getting married to one another on a bridge on New Year's Eve while a meteor shower rained down on the sky. You see Rose dying peacefully in Eren's arms as the lightning broke through and your spirit traveled through her body and up to the sky to be taken back to the paths and be reincarnated into you...

You kiss Eren deeply as your eyes widen and see Rose's very last fragment, your last fragment, of Rose wearing her vintage white wedding dress and stepping forward to face the three crone to plead her wish and suddenly you feel complete again... finally all three women in one as it always should have been.

"Rose..." Eren says fearfully as he pulls his lips away to look at you as he stays kneeled in front of you. "Is... is that you? Are you really here?"

You look up at Eren, look into those deep pools of green you've fallen in love with again and again and feel your heart warm and your violet eyes glow as you think back on everything that made you Rose...

"Er—Eren..." you say timidly, in a voice you so rarely hear anymore and Eren's eyes widen.

"Rose...." he says quietly as he reaches out for your face, too afraid he's dreaming all of this. "Rose... Yurie... baby please tell me it's you...all of you."

You feel so much happiness and completeness and let out a joyous yet sorrowful sob as you throw yourself into Eren's arms just as Never Tear Us Apart begins again. You cry into Eren's shoulder and feel your heart swell as Eren quickly puts his arms around you and holds you tight to him as he stands you both up and buries his face in your hair.

"Oh Eren..." you say softly into his chest, and he sniffles and nestles into you. "I missed you..."

"I—I'm so fucking happy you're back..." he whimpers. "I've missed you so much baby..."

You take in the song again as you and Eren tearfully hold each other tight in your living room. The TV is on low and the clock reads 4:58 and you two just stand and hold each other, so beyond shocked to be in each other's arms again. Eren holds you even closer to him, burying his face in your bare shoulder and rubbing his hand into your hair.

You sniffle as you listen to the music. "Eren... this is our song..." you say gently, a small smile forming on your face as you hold your husband in your arms after so long.

Eren sniffles and chuckles. "Yeah... you're right. It is our song Rose..."

You both pull away and look at each other silently as the song goes on. Eren looks deeply in your eyes and sees that twinkle and he caresses your faces, smoothing your skin with his thumbs as you look up at him with your small smile. You both lean slowly into each other, somewhat timid. Your lips move to graze each other, and you both languidly kiss.

Your kiss is soft and gentle as if it's your first kiss all over again, that first kiss on the cliff. You feel Eren's heart beating hard and fast in his chest as you breathe softly as you keep kissing. Before long, he leans in more and kisses you more passionately as his arms pin you to him.

You moan softly as you kiss and Eren slowly slides his tongue down, his tongue stud rubbing against the roof of your mouth. You wrap your arms around his neck as he pins your head against his and your tongue plays with his. They run around and wrap around each other as you both moan, the vibrations running through both of you, sending charges up your spines.

You both keep kissing desirably as Eren's hand travels down your back and under your dress to squeeze your ass. He whimpers into your mouth and your own hand travels down his chest, so hard and desirable as it always has been. Your hand moved below his belly button and tugs the button on his pants to open it. You both moan needily into each other's mouths as you unzip his pants, already feeling his hard, thick, girthy cock pressing into you.

You slip your hand inside and Eren lets out a soft inhale as you slowly begin rubbing him. You bite your lip as Eren stares down at you in a complete daze as you play with his cock, so hard in your hand. He lets out a soft groan and begins pulling at his turtleneck sweater, pulling it off and tossing it aside. He holds your face as you keep rubbing him off, beginning to speed up slightly before he pulls away from you and pulls his pants and boxers down and kicks them away.

Eren groans as he gets more and more excited, and he quickly grabs your dress to yank it down as you laugh breathlessly. He pulls it down to the floor and quickly stands up and lifts you up bridal style. You both gaze at each other and kiss hungrily, your cheeks burning together, as he walks you over to your mattress on the floor in front of your tv and windows.

You both keep kissing as he crouches down and lays you on the mattress before getting on it too. He lays on his arm as you move and lay on your side so you can gaze at each other, taking in each other's naked bodies after so many years. He takes in every part of you as you take in his muscular swimmer's body, his chiselled abs, his well-defined v-lines that enticingly lead down to his rock-hard, thick cock.

Eren's eyes and yours meet once more and without hesitation, you kiss again, your lips melting into each other. You both wrap your arms around each other and slowly Eren rolls on top of you. You kiss so deeply, moaning hungrily, pinning your naked bodies to each other as you do.

"Ohhh Rose..." Eren whimpers as he pulls away and you moan softly.

"Ohhh Eren," you sigh breathlessly as you reach up to hold his face. "God how I missed you."

"Oh god I've missed you so fucking much baby," Eren moans and pecks you again and again on the mouth before he moans and shoves his tongue down you once more.

You both kiss each other passionately as he reaches down and gropes your breast and you reach up to pull his hair tie out, freeing his long hair to fall down on your face. He greedily gropes and squeezes your breast, pinching and pulling at your nipple, all while he positions his groin to press up against yours.

You feel his beautiful hard cock press and twitch as it sits against your pussy and pull away from his lips to let out a soft moan of desire. You're so beyond happy to feel it again as Eren dips his head down to kiss your neck. His body sinks into yours as he kisses and licks you and his hands reach out to hold yours. Your fingers play with each other, glide against each other, before they intertwine. You feel Eren moan as his tongue presses into your neck and you bite your lip and sigh breathlessly as you spread your legs for him as Because the Night begins playing.

Your chests move as one, heaving and breathing heavily as they're pinned to each other and Eren moans hungrily as his hands squeeze yours and his cock presses harder against you. He slowly begins pressing in and out as he keeps licking and kissing your neck hungrily. He lets out a low moan as he keeps pressing in and out of you and you sigh contently as your hands break from his to trail down and press down on his ass. Eren lets out a throaty chuckle as you both begin panting as your pussy begins glistening with moisture and his cock throbs hungrily for you.

You both kiss again, breathing hard through your noses as you do before Eren pulls away to look down at you dreamily as he keeps pushing up against you. He groans softly as he rocks you both with his dry humping, your wet pussy becoming engorged for his hard throbbing cock, He stares down at your flushed cheeks and your enticing mouth opening for each moan and your half lidded violet eyes, glowing dimly from your arousal.

"God love, you're so beautiful," he whispers and groans as he presses in again. "You're so fucking beautiful..."

He leans in and kisses you needily, whimpering as he does before he lowers his lips to kiss your cheek, your ear, your neck, your collarbone. He moves down slowly as his kisses trail down your body and your cheeks burn hotter as they trail over your breast. He greedily takes your hardened nipple in his mouth and groans as he hungrily kisses and sucks it and you close your eyes and breathe softly.

His hand trails up to your throat and he gives it a little squeeze before his lips travel lower down your chest. He stops on your belly and kisses it tenderly; his soft groans vibrate into it as he kisses it heavily. He kisses it as his hands trail up to squeeze your breasts and you sigh contently to feel him worshipping your body. He keeps kissing your belly before he presses his forehead into it, lost in thought. You give him some time to hold his arms around your back and press his forehead and lips into your belly, breathing it in before he keeps trailing down.

You let out a sigh as does Eren as his lips graze from your pelvis down to your slit. He breathes in your pussy and moans desirably as he kisses it tenderly. He closes his eyes and wraps his arms around your thighs as you smile softly and nestle into your pillow. Eren breathes you in and opens his mouth, letting his tongue languidly lick your pussy. It rolls through you slowly, his tongue stud grazing your sensitive slit.

You moan desirably as his tongue keeps rolling up, flattening itself to take in every inch of you. He presses his face into you and his tongue presses and rubs your sensitive clit. You let out a soft gasp as he teases your most delicate bud, and feel his touch send spasms through you. You let out a hungry moan as you try and spread your thighs, but Eren keeps a tight hold on them.

"Ohhh Eren," you breathe happily and let out a sigh as you feel a wave of pressure begin to build inside of you. Eren groans in response, his vibrations making your pussy vibrate for him and you let out a low throaty moan as your back arches and you begin digging your fingers into his hair.

"Ohh fuck baby," Eren says as he begins licking you faster and his fingers begin rubbing your wet soaking opening. "Ohh god I love your pussy so much..."

"Ohhh my god," you sigh happily and sit up, grabbing Eren to pull him on top of you. You kiss him and moan as you taste your pussy on his lips as Eren sighs happily in your mouth. He pulls away to look down at you dreamily, pressing his forehead into yours, rubbing his nose against yours gently. "I love you..."

"I love you too," you say gently as you both sigh deeply. Your cheeks burn for each other, and you change the music, sending the boombox to start up Mystify by INXS as you kiss Eren, rubbing your hands against his chest. You move your hips to roll you both over and you smile gently as you adjust your hips to lay on his.

He smiles up at you, his eyes dreamy and glazed over. You kiss once more, your tongue sliding down into his mouth, rubbing against his tongue as you widen your legs, feeling the tip of Eren's hard cock twitch against your wet, inviting pussy.

"Ohhh fuck," he sighs softly as he reaches down to rub his cock against you.

"Ohhh Eren," you moan, so hungry for him. You kiss him, moaning into his mouth as you slowly slide down on him as he slowly slides into you. His cock is as wide and long as you remember, stretching you completely, pushing its way up to your deepest depths. You both moan in exhilaration as you feel each other again, feel yourself melt into one again.

You rock your hips against Eren, as you reach up and hold his face tenderly and feel his cock thrust slowly inside you. You sigh and dip your head back as Eren moans softly and wraps his arms around your waist.

"Fuck Rose," he sighs softly as he looks up at you with awe. "Ohhh fuck baby..."

"Ohhh Eren," you moan as you look down at him, keep rocking against him. His cock stretches you languidly, rubbing against your g-spot excruciatingly slow.

"Ohhh god," he whimpers as he dips his own head back and grabs your ass cheeks to pull apart, making you both groan in desire. "Fuck I missed this..."

"So did I," you sigh as grab your ass cheeks to keep them apart as Eren wraps his arms around your waist again and holds you as he begins to pick up speed, his cock rubbing against your g-spot harder. You both moan low as you rock together, your cheeks burning hotter and hotter as the music continues.

"Ohh my gorgeous baby," Eren sighs as he squeezes your waist and ass. "Ohh you're so fucking beautiful."

"So are you," you sigh, your lips grazing his. "You're so beautiful Eren... I love you so much."

"I love you too," he whimpers hungrily as he begins bucking into you harder, holding your waist tight to keep you still. You both pant as you begin feeling his cock take you deeper and deeper, so beyond happy to feel him again.

You let go of your ass and lean on your arms as you keep riding his cock, and Eren grabs your tits, rubbing them and groping them as his legs bend under you. You throw your head back to let out a low moan and Eren pulls you back down so he can suck your breast hungrily. He keeps his arms wrapped around your waist and his hand reaches down to begin playing with your ass as you keep riding him.

You pant happily as you feel his tongue lap your nipple as he keeps sucking, groaning into you as he does. He sucks your breast as he keeps playing with your ass, his finger starting to circle your sphincter hungrily. You let out as gasp and arch you back, and he groans in your tit as he keeps his mouth on it while tightening his grip around your waist as his finger slips inside you. You moan and bite down on your lip as you keep bouncing on Eren's thick cock, being stretched out, soaking it in your juices as Eren's finger slides in and out of your ass, thrusting in time with his cock.

You let out wails of pleasure as Eren groans into your breast, sucking it harder and harder as his cock and finger pick up speed. He pops it out of his mouth to look up at you, grunting as he tightens his grip on your waist and smacks your ass.

"You missed this cock baby," he grunts happily, and you let out breathless gasps as he smacks it again. "You love this fat fuckin cock don't you baby?"'

"Ohhh god yeah," you flush hot and arch your back, dipping your head back, your red hair spilling down your back, giving Eren a gorgeous view of you as The Unforgiven plays out.

You lean down and kiss your man, kiss him so happily and hungrily before pulling away to sit up and ride him fully. Eren and you both let out sighs of euphoric pleasure as you bounce on his fat hard cock, your breasts bouncing with you. Eren looks up at you with sheer happiness before his head dips back in pleasure as he lets out a loud groan.

"Fuuuck I love when you ride me baby," he moans.

"Oh you do?" you sigh as you pull your hair up, teasing Eren with your outstretched chest and he groans and grabs your hips hungrily.

"Fuck baby, I love it when you stretch out for me..." he groans as he begins pushing you down as he bucks up into you harder and faster and you quickly gasp breathlessly as you put your hands on his hard inked pecs to keep your balance.

You both pant heavily as Eren watches his hard cock get bounced on again and again, grunting throatily as he does. He guides your hips with his bucking and you keep gasping as you feel him shove into you again and again as your back arches hard. Eren grunts and grits his teeth as he gyrates into you, his hips rotating as he grips you and arches his own back.

"Ohhh fuck," he groans as his head rolls back and his adams apple stretches and rolls up and down his throat as his back arches and his pounds pick up speed, sending you bouncing hard in deliurium.

"Ohhh Eren," you gasp as you arch your own back, your hair spilling down on your back and ass.

Before you know it, Eren shoots up and pushes you down, falling on top of you and wrapping his arms around you tight as you let out a surprised gasp. He grunts forcefully as he thrusts inside you quickly, his cock sliding in and out of you frantically.

You let out shaky pants to his grunts and groans and your legs widen as you wrap your arm around Eren's shoulder and squeeze his ass. You press down on his pounding ass, feeling him clench and unclench quickly as he pumps in and out of you. Eren's cock begins heating and pounding into your depths relentlessly, sending you into gasping fits, sending your eyes to the back of your head, and throwing your head back. Your vision blurs as he fucks you faster and harder, both of you rocking with his force and velocity, your moans and cries getting louder and harder.

"Ohh, ohhh Eren!" you moan hungrily as your back arches against him and Eren throws his head back in pleasure.

"Ohhhh t—take this fucking cock baby," he grunts as your bodies bounce together on your mattress on the floor. "Ohhh god," he cries out as he grunts hard and buries his head into your shoulder and grips your hair as his heating cock shoves in deeper and deeper.

You both pant and whimper from Eren's grinding and rocking and you feel your pressure begin to build higher as you feel him fuck you harder. He begins grinding and rotating his hips and you let out a sharp cry as his cock suddenly rubs every inch of you, sending you into a state of euphoria.

You grip him hard, feeling your head go foggy as your pussy walls are rubbed into by his cock perfectly. Your mouth flies open and you let out a breathless cry of pleasure as your leg twitches and you squirt a flood of cum on Eren's cock, sending him into a thrilled pounding. He lets out a series of grunts and groans as he keeps his arms around you and his lips crash into yours as he pounds you harder and harder. You both moan loudly into each other mouths as you throw your arms around him and cradle his drenched man bun lovingly as he buries his face into your neck.

You sigh breathlessly and Eren keeps grinding as you both begin to reach your climax and you both arch your back against each other.

"Cu—cum with me baby," he pants shakily, kissing your neck. "I'm so fucking close..."

"Ohhh my god, give it to me Eren," you whine as your pussy releases a flood of fluid all over Eren's heated and hard cock and pounding pelvis as you're jostled up and down rapidly . "Keep fucking me baby... don't fucking stop..."

"Ohhh fuck Eury," he cries out and grits his teeth and presses his forehead into yours. Your eyes stare right to each other as he pounds you relentlessly hard and fast. You both pant and moan and gasp in time to Eren's cock and he presses in harder and lets out a loud throaty groan of full pleasure as his hot and throbbing cock explodes completely inside you, rushing and flooding your depths.

He pounds into you, his face flushing against yours as he shoves his gushing and spurting cock in again and again. You both pant happily as your overflooded pussy pumps out mixed cum every time he thrusts in. Mixed cum that runs hot than cools as it runs down your slit, rubs against Eren's throbbing balls, and pools underneath you both.

Metallica fades out as Eren lets out a final groan and sinks into you, his face turning to watch you as his sweaty body sinks down and yours sinks more into the mattress. You both pant breathlessly for minutes and you languidly wrap your legs around him as he lazily pumps into you, not ready to stop. You nestle into him and cradle his soaking wet hair as you kiss his ear and feel his weight sink into you, that pleasurable way it used to when he was drained of full energy.

Eren lies against you, his heart and spirit so mixed with emotions of happiness and sorrow as he lays inside you. He thinks back to the very last time he came inside you before the curse, laying on top of you just as he does now. He thinks back to that day he left you up on that cliff, as the dark blue sky got lighter and lighter. He thinks back to watching your naked body sleep under his jacket, his chest hurting as he put on his sunglasses and swallowed his misery before kicking his motorcycle into gear and pulling away. Eren's chest heaves as he thinks back to that as you sigh pleasurably into his ear, and he lets out a guilt-ridden heartbroken sob.

You blink in confusion as you look over at him as he cries into your flesh. His tears fall as he nestles into your neck and shakes helplessly as he sobs.

"Eren..."

"I'm s—so sorry, I'm so fu—fucking sorry Rose..." he cries and shakes. "I—I—I'm so—sorry, I can't—I can't believe I did that! I'm so fucking ashamed!" He heaves and sobs and his breathing comes in shorter as the music continues.

Eren wraps his arms around you desperately and you hear that regretful sorrow in his voice, remember hearing it in your own voice as your parents held you on the day of your greatest shame; when you let your rage and sorrow get the better of you and tried to destroy your home and the lives of millions.

"I—I'm so—sorry Rose!" he sobs again, his arms holding you tighter. "I—I fucked up! This is all my fu—fucking fault!"

You feel him soak your flesh with his sobs and feel your own heart break as you sniffle and wrap your arms around him. He keeps crying as you rub his back and begin sitting up. You both sit up as Never Tear Us Apart starts over and you listen to it, really listen to it as you sit on his lap and hold Eren to your chest.

♫ Don't ask me what you know is true

Don't have to tell you, I love your precious heart 

You rock Eren as he keeps crying, rubbing his hair and back, and soothing him. "It's okay baby, let it out..." you say gently as you feel him unload years of pent-up emotion as he holds you tight and keeps sobbing into your shoulder. "It's going to be okay Eren, just let it out..."

♫ I, I was standing

You were there

Two worlds collided

And they could never tear us apart 

"Rose...I'm so sorry... I'm so fucking scared..." Eren whimpers. "And I fucking pushed you away when I needed you the most..."

"I know," you sniffly softly and wipe your own tears away. "I know you did... cause you were hurting too. We were both hurting..."

"I'm so fucking ashamed baby," Eren whispers. "I made you cry so much... I hurt you so fucking much."

"You did, you really did," you whimper as you tearfully wrap your arms around him tighter. "But I hurt you too. I'm sorry Eren, I'm so sorry I made you see those terrible things; I made you see what he did to me, and I made you see me fall. I never ever wanted you to see me in the currents. I swam against them so we could say goodbye, I swam against them so you'd never have to see me on that metal slab. I was terrified during that whole dream, but I was so angry with you, I couldn't stop. I'm so so sorry Eren, I was so angry and jealous, and I went too far..."

"No... no you didn't," Eren says firmly as his trembling breaths begin to calm. "I needed to see that. I needed to be reminded of how much your life meant to you, how much it meant to me."

You burst into furious sobs as you shake into your hands. "This is all my fault Eren, you pushed me but I'm the one who cursed us... I let my anger get in the way. I wasn't thinking. I didn't realize that by forgetting you, I'd forget how happy you made me, how you saved my life. And now when the curse comes back for both of us, I'll only remember being killed by him and drowned and I'm terrified about seeing him on top of me again. I'm so fucking stupid Eren..."

Eren reaches up and pulls you into his arms as you sob, soothing and rubbing you. "How many fucking times do I have to tell you you're not stupid?" he whimpers. "You're the strongest, most fearless woman I've ever met, you fucking killed him for fuck's sake! You're anything but stupid... Please don't cry Rose, we'll think of a way to get out of this. I promise we will."

You nod tearfully and breathe out a heavy shaky relieved sigh, letting your own pent-up emotions out as Never Tear Us Apart begins yet again. "Eren... did you put this song on repeat?"

"No," Eren sniffles, "I thought you did..."

"No," you chuckle lightly. "No, I haven't touched any of the music." You listen to the song again and your eyes widen slightly, beginning to well. "Eren... this is our song..."

"It is..." Eren says, "this was the song we played when we exchanged rings..."

"No, that's not what I mean," you whimper gently and Eren pulls away to look at you as he caresses your face. "This... this was the last song we danced to when we sang it under the tree. This was the last song I heard before I died... and I got to hear you sing it to me..."

Eren searches his mind, and his mouth widens slightly as his eyes well. "Holy fuck..."

"I know," you sniffle tearfully. "How insane is that?"

"I can't believe that..." Eren says. "It really is our song."

You both listen quietly as you look into each other's eyes when you look at the time, ten minutes to 6pm and suddenly get an idea. "Eren..." you say as you reach up to hold his face. "We have so much time to talk about what happened but let's not tonight..."

Eren nods as he holds your face. "I agree. Let's just be together tonight, we can talk tomorrow..."

"Yeah, we can Eren," you say. "We can talk as much as we need to... but right now... let's go..."

"Let's go to the bridge," Eren says quickly, as his own green eyes light up. "Let's go there now Rose..."

"Yeah," you smile tearfully. "Let's go to the Charles and watch the fireworks together..."

"We'll bring the boombox and play our song," Eren sniffles. "We'll renew our vows, I wanna renew them with you."

You nod happily, "I do too. We'll kiss at midnight and start over and be together till the end..."

You and Eren sniffle and nod and kiss fiercely before you both get up and quickly redress. You step into your Versace shoes and help Eren redo his manbun. You put your coats on and Eren grabs the boombox. You sigh as you embrace each other, happy to be in each other's arms again. You hold each other quietly in that living room, breathing calmly together as Eren holds your back and head, nestling into your head as he does.

"Close your eyes Eren..." you say quietly and you both breath in as Eren does as you say. You close your eyes and slowly transport the two of you across the world.

Your world goes from light to dark as you hold each other, and you suddenly feel chilly air blow past your cheek. You feel a light snow coming down on your head as you both pull away and open your eyes to see you're now outside on an old street, far from New York. You both laugh as you take in the sights around you but your brows furrow as you see unfamiliar buildings, see that this isn't Odiha in Marley, home to the Charles bridge.

"Eren... I think we made a wrong turn," you laugh as you see an even larger bridge ahead of you. It's wider and older, with more gothic features and you look around to look at the buildings, all so much older and more European. "Eren... we're in Prague..."

"What?" Eren says in confusion. "We are?"

"Yeah, we are!" you laugh. "We went to the wrong Charles bridge! This bridge is the one the other's modelled after, I mixed them up..."

"Fuck!" Eren laughs as he holds up the boombox. "Well at least I remembered to bring this."

"I haven't been to Prague since 1926," you sigh happily. "It looks exactly the same..."

Eren grins as he looks around. "Well... fuck it Rose. You wanna spend the night in Prague?"

You laugh at the suggestion before seeing Eren's grin. You feel your heart soar to see him so happy and you reach up and hold his face. "I wanna spend the night with you Eren... I don't care where we are."

You two smile at each other knowingly, your cheeks flushing and take each other's hand to make your way to the empty bridge. The cold winter breeze blows on you two as you walk happily to the Charles, its streetlights brightly lit, its stone angels and gargoyles holding on to a light dusting of snow.

As you draw closer to it, you see an old man sitting on a stool at the foot of the bridge. He's blind and holds out a Styrofoam cup, begging for change. His cloudy white eyes look up as you both approach.

"Ahh... good to see you both back..." he croaks, and you both stop before him. "Spare some change to start again?"

You and Eren look at each other and he grins and pulls out his wallet, dumping out all his money and you grin and step forward. "And what exactly do I give to a mystic with the gift of sight?"

"Mmm I'll take the gift of a long life sitting at bridges and askin' for change if you got it..."

"I do," you smile and grant him his wish and grin wide.

"Thank you... I'll see you again soon..."

You both smile, hardly surprised by anything anymore, and take each other's hand to walk up to the centre of the bridge together. Eren puts the boombox down and plays your song once again as you face each other and take each other's hands. You both stare at each other, feeling that old familiar soaring of your hearts and swelling of your chests for each other.

"Let's spend 1992 together Eren," you say passionately. "Let's spend it as a normal living breathing couple with nothing or no one to hold us back..."

♫ Don't ask me,

What you know is true

Don't have to tell you,

I love your precious heart

And they could never tear us apart 

"Let's spend it being grateful for every moment we're together," Eren says just as passionately.

"Yeah," you laugh tearfully. "And let's not let the curse bring us down. Remember the vows we made to each other back under the tree?"

Eren thinks it over and nods, his own tears falling. "We... we promised each other that no matter where we go..."

"And no matter if we're apart..."

"We'll find our way back..." Eren says as he reaches up and caresses your face. "We'll find our way back to each other time and time again."

♫ We could live for 1000 years

But if I hurt you,

I'd make wine from your tears 

"Mmhmm," you nod enthusiastically. "Screw the fates, screw the red thread. I wanna be with you Eren!"

"And I wanna be with you," Eren says, his eyes shining. "I'll wanna be with you for the rest of my life and my death."

♫ I told you that we could fly

Cause we all got wings

But some of us don't know why 

"And I wanna be with you for the rest of eternity! Till our universe shrivels and shrinks and fades away! So, let's be together for this year and go from there," you smile.

Eren nods and sniffles as he grabs your face. "Fuck the fates, fuck destiny, fuck everyone who tries to keep us apart," he says passionately. "I'm not letting a fucking curse hold me back from you..."

♫ I was standing,

You were there,

Two worlds collided

And they could never tear us apart. 

"Or me from you," you exclaim. "I love you Eren."

"I love you Rose...Yurie... Eurydice, I don't give a fuck. I love each and every one of you!"

Eren exclaims before crashing his lips into yours. You throw your arms around each other and kiss on that bridge passionately just before the nearby clock tower strikes midnight. You two don't take notice of the clock's bells or the fireworks that start going off or people coming out into the street to celebrate. The world complete falls away from you as you both keep kissing, your lips melting and flowing with each other as you hold each other tight, so happy to be granted the gift of being in each other's arms once again.

♫ I, I was standing,

You were there,

Two worlds collided

And they could never tear us apart.

You were standing,

I was there,

Two worlds collided

And they could never tear us apart. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 55 25
This is an Attack on Titan fanfic! --- Living with almost no memories of past events is hard, especially when the cause is anything but an accident. ...
17.4K 535 60
Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate tore them apart, and kept them apart, ag...
44.8K 1.2K 48
An arrangement between a gay and his best friend? _______ Mikasa had been in love with Eren ever since they were kids but when she found out that he...
18.6K 482 44
⁎˚ κ’°ΰ°Ž β™‘ ΰ»’κ’± ˚⁎⁺ ERENXREADER .⁎˚ κ’°ΰ°Ž β™‘ ΰ»’κ’± ˚⁎⁺ "You always seem to be where I least expect you." Running away doesn't always mean you lose your problems...