ABNORMALE

By dreroticawriting

Archie Grey, a young omega born from both witch and werewolf, must live in a world where witches are hated an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26

Chapter 11

442 13 7
By dreroticawriting

Archie

It was day two for me at my new home. Home, because Jason made it pretty clear to me that I wasn't going to go anywhere without his say so. On the bright side, I felt less like his prisoner, because he made me realize that he did have respect for me on some level. If only that didn't include having to share a room with him!

"What are you doing there!" he asked when he returned from his morning run and found me laying on the couch and not his bed. "I laid you on my bed! When did you move!"

I rolled my eyes under the sheets, because I didn't want him to that and then I flashed a smile at him, batting my eyes. "After you left. Till I'm getting my own room, I am not sleeping there!"

"You're picking the wrong time and day to mess with me omega!" He stepped towards me, but I rose my hand which in turn did stop him in hid tracks.

"Nuh-Uh. Remember what Micayla said. I should be keeping my emotions in check and you need to avoid upsetting me if you don't want my powers to spin out of control."

He snarled before he walked to the walk-in closet, taking off his shirt. "For someone who didn't want to have anything to do with that power, you're surely making good use of it as an excuse!"

I watched as he tossed his shirt to the side, his sweaty and muscular body coming into full view. I quickly looked at my phone at the candy crush screen. "Well... I still haven't made a decision yet so technically I don't need to not use them as an excuse. On the bright side, if I do learn to use them...I'll be able to put you in your place."

I didn't even hear it when stalked to me, till he snatched my jaw and made me look up at him. It was even harder to miss the light trail of hair across his chest. "Even if you had all the magic power in the world, you could never put me in my place. And trust me, I am not frightened by your power at all. Try using that smart mouth on me again and I'll put it into perfectly good use."

I gulped so loud, even I could hear myself gulping.

Stop being an idiot Archie! Stop messing with him! You will lose!

"Don't you have some alpha stuff to do?" I said so I could quickly change the subject and not get cornered by him. "I thought you left early, I wouldn't be seeing you until later today." I pulled my face away from his hold and got off the couch. "I also want to get back to my job. I like it there and I want to work for my own money."

His eyes stared at me up and down as if he was checking me out and then he shook his head. "You're not going anywhere. And what's to love about working in a convenient store, you're acting like you're making millions out of smiling emptily at strangers all night long. You're good at drawing, why not make that useful?"

"I just like it there because it's a simple and less complicated job. And I don't draw manga to entertain people, I only do it...because it's how I express myself."

"Hmm, I see." He walked back to the closet and I then plopped back on the couch. I heard his footsteps this time as he came out and held my red book. "Judging by what's in here. I have a perfectly good idea of how you express yourself. I can't wait to see what's inside the black one."

Blood rushed to my cheeks, I could literally feel how my face was turning red. I nearly forgot he still had that and again, how could I forget! I still needed to get that back!

"Give it back!" I said and hurled myself towards him.

He held the book out of my reach and used his body to push me back and shove me all the way back to the couch. I landed on my back and then he positioned himself between my legs.

He growled before running his nose up the side of my neck, fanning his hot breath down my neck. The hair at the back of my neck spiked up and I felt goosebumps crawling all over my skin.

"You are never getting this book," he said and hovered over me as he opened the book right above my head, scanning another one of my dirty and filthy fantasies. "I know just what to do with you now."

My heart began racing, just thinking of what he possibly saw in that book. Of all the things I have drawn, just not knowing what it was yet, made extra terrifying.

Jason left the book there and then he pulled me up to my feet, walking me all the way to the balcony until we were outside.

It was still early in the morning, I could feel the chilly breeze touch my face.

"Is this another one of your fantasies?" He asked shoving me towards the rail and nearly bending me over.

I looked down and saw several pack warriors on the terrain training. They were acting as if they didn't notice us, but they knew full well that we were there. They could definitely hear us.

It then dawned upon me what was about to happen.

It was on page 87 in the red notebook, panel three. I just so happened to have thing for being humiliated on a balcony where everyone from below could hear and see me.

"You're the Luna of this pack now," Jason snaked his arm around me. "Today they will see and hear that. I will make them hear your screams as you beg me to fill you with my cum."

My fantasies were meant to stay in that book and Jason had the audacity to use them on me as a weapon. They were meant to be kept hidden it's why I did it in a red book because red always meant no or stop or danger or literally DO NOT OPEN THIS BOOK!

"Aww don't look at me like that," he slid down my pants. "Just look at how hard you are and I can already smell your hole from here."

I looked down and saw my aching hardon. Jason bent me over even further, till I had to hold onto the rail so I wouldn't fall over. His huge hands grabbed my ass, roughly squeezing it before spreading it open.

The tip of his cock reached my hole and then he slowly pushed it in. The slick my hole produced wrapped around his cock and slowly he crammed it all the way inside me.

It was just like the first time. There was this pain, but along with it came thy is immeasurable pleasure. My knuckles turned white from how hard I squeezed the rail.

I pressed my lips together, not wanting them to hear me. Knowing full well that most them were aware of what was happening at Jason's room, I didn't want to make a sound because I knew they would look up.

"Let them hear you!" Jason grabbed my throat, pulling out his cock and then slamming it back in.

He slammed it in so hard, it sent an electrical shock through my body making me moan so loud the whole pack could hear me now.

"That's better!" He pulled my hair into his fists and began thrusting and jabbing his huge cock inside me.

He was so thick and veiny. The tip of his cock punching my guts over and over again. It burnt and ached inside, my body already feeling intense overstimulation.

Jason had just started with me and already I was about to cum.

"Slow down!" I begged and closed my eyes shut. It felt shameful to be seen like this by the entire pack, but it turned me on so much.

His huge and heavy balls smacked against my skin and his rippling and throbbing muscles slammed me so hard, I felt so small.

"You take my cock so good!" He said and hooked one arm around my neck, bicep bulging against my throat. "I'm going to fill you up good!"

"Ahhh!" I screamed feeling the pressure in my abdomen building up.

I clenched around his coco and in return it felt like it was only getting bigger.

Jason slammed even harder and I ended up standing on my toes, arching my back as my eyes opened wide seeing as everyone looked up.

I expected this to gross them or get some weird reaction out of them, instead I heard shouts and screams of joy. They were cheering.

"THAT'S OUR ALPHA! CLAIMING OUR LUNA!" "YEAHH!!!"

I was such a flustered mess. I saw stars and immediately my cum began to spray out of my cock.

"There!" He said and gripped my cock squeezing it. "Take your Luna's blessings! That's all you will receive from him! He's mine!" His canines elongated and his thrusts became more erratic.

He was wild and out of control. His thick veiny cock swelling till it began bursting.

He stilled inside me and my belly bloated as he fired his hot and sticky cum into my belly. He filled me up completely till it began dripping out around his cock.

"Take my cum!" He pulled me down and began grinding his hips, stirring his cock around and shooting his semen even harder.

"S-so much cum..." I writhed and touched my tummy.

He kissed my neck and began to suck my skin till it stung and then he carried me inside and dropped me on the bed.

"I was going to attend a few meetings, but that can wait!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

421 23 7
Quinn wakes up in an oddly bright hospital room after being thrown out of the truck bed of his old pack. His old pack was built for the strong so the...
35.6K 1.7K 31
Book two of the series - The two Alphas of Rosewood Creek Ah Summer vacation, 104 days to have fun, chill with friends, maybe go on a baecation with...
6.4K 649 35
Sabrina, a shy and submissive omega, is saved by Alpha Erebon from her abusive husband. Sabrina and her two young daughters are now under Erebon's pr...
6.5K 217 20
In a realm of nocturnal creatures, Lucas Bright, an endearing and spirited omega, encounters his destined mate, the Alpha King, while fleeing his for...