𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

De kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... Mais

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ

451 21 0
De kaykay12002

Katherine was sitting on the floor of Emily's bedroom while the other four were on her bed, and they were folding programs for the Rosewood Charity Fashion Show.

"Why would A show us that part of the video?" Aria asked, taking glances at them.

"To keep us distracted for when the next attack is launched"

"Or to tell us there's more to what happened that night"

"Guys, Ian tried to kill me in the bell tower to get back his perverted videos and went after Ali for the same reason," Spencer said and then looked at Katherine who was on the floor. "Don't you want to come up here and sit"

Katherine looked up at her and shook her head. "I'm fine here, the floor is pretty comfy"

Spencer looked at her a little longer before going back to folding the programs.

"Yeah, but A had us convinced that Ian killed Alison and now it's, what, two miles from the kissing rock to Ali's house. I mean, did she turn off the camera and walk home in the dark, alone?"

"Yeah, someone could've been waiting for her and surprised her when she got home"

"Like who?" Aria asked looking at Hanna.

"Like Ian. And just because he didn't kill Alison at the kissing rock doesn't mean that he didn't do it an hour later"

Katherine looked over at Spencer. "I still don't think it is Ian"

Spencer looked back at her. "But what if it was"

Katherine shrugs her shoulder. "Don't know"

"If Ian didn't kill Ali, did A?"

No one spoke for a moment and just looked around Emily's room.

Hanna then spoke up. "So, uh, did you invite Ezra to the show?"

"No, he's out of town presenting a paper at a conference. Did you invite Caleb?"

"Why would I do that?" Hanna asked.

"Because you kissed him," Spencer said looking to Hanna.

"How was it?"

"Well, I wore the totally wrong gloss. You know the kind that looks were, but it's really sticky?"

"Oof, the wade of hair stuck to your mouth," Emily said.

"It's all fun and sexy till somebody hacks up a hairball"

"Hey, could we please keep folding? I needed these done yesterday, and I've already missed a million committee meetings"

Katherine then placed her hand on Spencer's leg and gave it a gentle squeeze, Spencer looked at her with a smile and went back to folding the programs.

Aria's phone then went off and everyone looked at her.

"Can I get it? It's just a text" Aria said looking at Spencer.

"If it's from Erza, then yes," Spencer said going back to folding.

"wow. Katherine has turned our boss into a romantic"

Katherine shook her head with a smile.

"I was always a romantic! You know, under a thin veneer of pragmatism and... a few shockingly bad choices"

"Guys, uh... I'm gonna go deal with this" Aria said getting off the bed with her phone.

"Do you realize that we finally all have boyfriends/girlfriends at the same time?"

"Okay, I do not have a boyfriend!" Hanna said, looking at them.

"Yeah, you do. You just don't want to admit it"

"Tell Ezra we say hi," Spencer said looking over at Aria with a smile.

Katherine was about to leave after walking Spencer home, but before she turned to leave she kissed her placing her hands on her waist. Spencer had her arms around her neck.

"Wow. You sure know how to walk a girl home"

Katherine smiles. "Only if it's you," she said and began to kiss her neck a little.

Spencer chuckled a little. "You think you can build me some makeup tables?"

Katherine nods, looking at her. "Just for you, I won't sleep until it's done"

Spencer smiles and looks up at her. Katherine looks at her lips then her eyes and leans in to her kiss her again.

"Good night. I love you" Katherine said pulling away.

"Good night I love you too"

Katherine gave her one more quick kiss and then walked away.

Katherine was sitting beside Spencer at the grille with Ali's mom and others sitting around the table.

"Oh, they've made some nice changes to the menu. Haven't they? Hanna, what are you gonna order?"

"Ahem, um, Chinese chicken salad," Hanna said.

"Alison's favorite"

Katherine then placed her hand on Spencer's thigh.

"You must be really happy that Jason moved back," Spencer said.

"Happy? I don't even think of that as our house anymore"

"Actually, we all thought Jason moving back was... kind of odd," Emily said.

"Jason came into family money and it's his choice what to do with it. He definitely marches to his own drummer. Both my kids do... Did. You know what? I was gonna wait until after lunch, but... Now I'm thinking, why wait?"

Jessica then handed them but Katherine a box with one of Ali's dresses in each.

"Did Ali ever show you these? And I knew you wouldn't want one since you don't wear dresses" Jessica told Katherine looking over to her.

-

"She picked these out," Emily said placing the dress back in the box.

"She did. And... It's a shame that she won't get to wear them. You know, I gave so much away so fast. Ali's father thought that it would help me but there were certain things that I just... couldn't. And when I heard that the four of you were doing the show. I thought, wouldn't it be nice if Ali's dream could be realized, at least, by her best friends" Jessica said. She didn't say the five of them because she knew that Katherine was just helping and wasn't gonna be in it.

"Um, I don't really know what you're asking," Spencer told her looking over to her.

"Mrs. DiLaurentis... are you- are you asking us to wear these?"

"In the fashion show?" Emily asked looking over to Jessica.

"Ali would have loved it. You know, it's the five of you that are keeping her memory alive. Please say yes"

Katherine sighed and placed her head on Spencer's shoulder.

-

Mrs. DiLaurentis left not that long ago and the five were still in the same seats.

"I won't. I can't" Hanna said.

"Why not?"

"Because it's freaky! And weird! We can't just march around in her clothes. It feels like we just buried her" Hanna said.

Katherine looked at Hanna and then the other two who were in front of her.

"Alison never wore them," Emily told her.

"Well, she tried them on. Freaky enough"

"Hanna, it's a tribute. Some pictures of Ali a couple songs that she liked? You get where her mom is coming from"

"Yeah, well, she needs to go back"

Katherine looked over at Hanna and gave her a really look.

"You don't need a degree to see that the woman's in pain. She ordered a second Bloody Mary for her dessert" Spencer said, looking at them.

"That was her dinner"

"Well, she was sober enough to run it by the board so we really don't have much of a choice. I'll let the student committee know. Do you wanna... take charge of photos?"

"Do we have to pass the pictures by her mom to make sure she's okay with the ones we choose?"

Spencer looked at Emily and shook her head.

"I could run them past Jason. I mean, i-it just might be easier for him... emotionally" Aria said.

"But are you sure you wanna go to that house?"

"I'll just ask him to meet me after school," Aria said looking at Emily, then Spencer.

"Um, I don't know. You might not want to get him involved"

Katherine looked at Spencer. "Spence It's his sister. He already is"

Katherine was backstage getting some stuff together for the show when Spencer walked up to her.

"Mona is five feet of insidious snark with a side ponytail, and I just... I wanna grab it and I wanna yank it really, really hard"

Katherine shook her head with a smile. "Spence. She stepped up while you dealt with some pretty big things. Things that were way out of your control, but look, maybe we should both enjoy the fact that those pretty big things are over. We can both take a breath"

Spencer nods. "Yeah, you're right"

Katherine smiles and pulls Spencer closer by her hips and plants a kiss on her lips.

Katherine walked up to Spencer, she was wearing a black suit.

"You look amazing"

Spencer smiles. "Thank you," she said and walked closer to her and kissed her cheek.

"Where's your headset? Here, just take mine" Mona said taking off her earpiece and handing it to Spencer. "I need you to track down the tribute slide show disc and give it to Noel, okay?" she said and then walked away.

"I want to--"

"Take a breath," Katherine told her kissing her nose.

Spencer nodded and took a breath, she then began to walk away but was pulled back by Katherine, and before Spencer could say anything she was met by her lips.

Katherine saw what happened at the show and walked to Spencer's house and crawled up to her window and knocked on it.

Spencer walked to her window and opened it and let her in.

"You could used the door you know, because I could have sneaked you up here," Spencer said going to sit on her bed.

"I know, but it's more fun to climb up to your window," Katherine said shutting the window back.

"you are gonna get hurt if you keep coming to my house that way"

Katherine shrugs. "I'm always careful," she said and went to sit next to Spencer.

Spencer moved closer to her and placed her head on her shoulder. "I know but still even when you are careful something could happen and you could get hurt"

Katherine moved to place her hand on Spencer's thigh. "I know"

Spencer moves her face into her neck. "Are you staying the night?"

"If you want me to"

Spencer nods her head. "Yeah, I do"

Edited: no

{1683}

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

241K 10.9K 80
❝ You make this messed-up world look so much more beautiful. ❞ Gathering me in his arms, he pulled me close -- his lips seeking mine hungrily. ──────...
190 29 37
**Complete!!!** Kat and Maggie have been best friends for years, feeling trapped in their small Wisconsin town. Kat is determined to escape her abusi...
20.4K 866 96
Kallie is a young girl who has experienced some heart wrenching things. From her abusive boyfriend Liam to her emotionally unavailable mother. How wi...
Fear Games De Alec John Belle

Mistério / Suspense

197K 11.9K 114
#1 IN MURDER-MYSTERY CATEGORY! Rachel never thought her past would catch up to her. When she and her friends are invited to a new haunted house on Ha...