OLD SCARS AlanJeff (Omegavers...

By annarossi9hdje

Jeff is an omega who works at a race car garage. He can't stand people and especially physical contact. He al... More

PROLOGUE
1. OLD FRIENDS
2. SECRETS
3. BLACK OUT
4. PAST +18
5. SUPPRESSANTS
6. DECISIONS
7. HEAT
8. VIDEO
9. JUST A JOB
10. ENDURE... +18
11. MISUNDERSTANDINGS +18
12. A BIT OF NORMALITY
13. REACT
14. FAILURE
15. TIRED +18
16. CONSEQUENCES
17. HEAL
18. SMILE AGAIN
19. A GOOD DAY
20. EMBARASSED
21. NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN
22. INSECURITIES
23. FIRST TIME +18
25. JUST A TOY
26. CLEAR THINGS UP
27. REVENGE
28. FOUND IT!
29. STAMINA+18
30. WAKING UP
31. TRUTH (PT. 1)
32. TRUTH (PT. 2)
33. TALKING
34. JESSE
35. VISION
36. RUN
37. SEARCHES
38. TO THE RESCUE
39. PREGNANT?
40. YES OR NO?

24. BLOOD

1.8K 58 6
By annarossi9hdje

Ehy everyone! Here I am again with a new chapter finally. Hope you like it :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jeff woke up with his head moving slightly up and down. As soon as he opened his eyes it took him a few seconds to realize that he was sleeping leaning against Alan's chest. He felt fine. It had been a long time since he had felt this way, and he certainly had never been in a situation like this. He moved slightly to settle himself better and with one arm he pulled Alan close to him, hugging him on his waist.

-Hey, are you awake?- Alan spoke softly, stroking Jeff's back.

-Did I wake you up?- Jeff asked trying to get up so Alan wouldn't be uncomfortable.

-No, don't worry, I've been awake for a while-

Alan had woken up about 20 minutes earlier feelingJeff's weight on him. He was not uncomfortable, and seeing the omega sleeping peacefully had made him smile. He didn't want to wake him, so he had merely watched and hugged him until Jeff himself had opened his eyes.

-How are you feeling?

-Pretty well...-

-Sure? Does it hurt anywhere? -Alan wanted to make sure he hadn't been too rough the night before.

-I'm fine, don't worry, just a little discomfort....but it's nothing- he hastened to say seeing that Alan had already started to worry.

-No wait, let me see- Alan had gotten up suddenly trying to lift the sheets.

-Alan, what are you doing?- Jeff squeezed tightly between the sheets blushing.

When Jeff pulled the sheets to himself, Alan could see some red stains on the mattress cover.

-Hey, you're bleeding!- now he was very worried even though he didn't know why he was so much. Sometimes it happened, especially if they were the first few times....but the night before he had seemed to have taken it easy so he shouldn't have....

-Alan, calm down, I'm fine- Jeff tried to remain calm. He actually felt a little strange now. Maybe it hurt a little more than he was showing, especially now that he was sitting up. He looked under the sheets and noticed he was still bleeding...it wasn't that much, just a few drops.

-Let me see- Alan moved closer.

-Alan....- Jeff pushed him away embarrassed.

-I've seen you naked before, Jeff...-

-I know, but it's different now-

-I'm just worried-

-This is normal the first few times, right?

-Yes, but...are you sure you feel okay?-

-I'm fine, Alan, it doesn't hurt that much and it's not bleeding that much either, it should stop before long-

Jeff lay back down in bed, covering himself up to his neck with the sheets. Alan followed shortly after to hug him and give him a kiss on the forehead.

-Maybe we'd better go to a doctor?- he asked in a calmer tone.

-Alan, there is no need, really-

-The other times you did it, did it always bleed so....?-he asked without realizing it.

Jeff lowered his gaze for only a moment, but it was enough to make Alan realize what the problem was.

-I'm sorry...I didn't mean to...I shouldn't...I shouldn't have asked....sorry- he hastened to say.

"You're an idiot Alan. The only person Jeff had been with was Jesse and all those things those people had done to him....Alan congratulations, you're a stupid...."-he scolded himself.

Jeff hid his face in the embrace of Alan who had held him tighter.

-I'm fine...really...I don't want to go to the hospital- he said quietly.

-It would just be to make sure it's nothing serious...-

-Would it make you feel more comfortable?- he replied after a long moment of silence.

-Yes-

-Okay....- Jeff finally sighed. He didn't really want to go there...if they had visited him they might have realized that.... and if Alan had found out...however, maybe the doctors wouldn't have realized anything and everything would have been fine and most importantly Alan would have been calmer, he didn't want to worry him.

Alan helped him up and accompanied him to the bathroom. Jeff was having a hard time walking; perhaps he had not realised how much it really hurt him while he was in bed. He took a quick shower, trying to clean himself as best he could, even though the mere touch caused him great pain. It was not as much as all the other times a year before but it was enough to make his head spin and make him shake slightly. In the meantime, Alan changed the sheets on the bed, dressed and prepared a quick breakfast in the kitchen.

-Hello...Jeff, right?- the doctor asked when their turn came.

-Yes...- he replied shyly.

-So what's the problem?

-Well...- Jeff blushed without being able to say anything.

-He's bleeding...last night we...well...- Alan then replied in his place.

-I understand, no need to be ashamed. Come, lie down on the crib so we can see the problem right away and try to find a solution, okay?-he told Jeff to calm him down and make him feel more comfortable.

Jeff felt slightly better and did what the doctor asked him to do.

-Do you want me to go out while the doctor examines you?- Alan asked. He did not want Jeff to be embarrassed because of him.

-No...but, turn the other way-

-Okay- Alan smiled and turned away.

The doctor proceeded to examine him with an air of concern. Jeff dressed but remained lying on the crib.

-Can I ask you something?- the doctor finally said, turning to the two of them.

-Of course...- Alan replied noting the concern in his gaze.

-Was this your first time doing it?

-Yes, but it wasn't rough...- now Alan was starting to get nervous.

-So, there have been other times when you have bled? And I mean, bleeding a lot?-he turned to Jeff.

Jeff did not answer, just looked ahead, avoiding the stares of the two in the room with him.

Alan noticed that Jeff was very anxious by the fact that he had been scratching his wrist too evidently, so he rested a hand on one of Jeff's shoulders and lowered himself to be at his height.

-You can tell him, Jeff, you don't have to worry- he encouraged him.

-Yes, a few times- he finally said hesitating a little.

-And did you go to a doctor when this happened?- the doctor had noticed the boy's discomfort and did not want to delve too deeply into the situation but simply seek a solution to the problem.

Jeff shook his head.

-Okay. So I'll explain the situation in a nutshell. I think the sexual relations he has had in the past have created some pretty deep lacerations and without medical support they have not been able to heal completely despite all this time having passed. Now, I am afraid that this problem cannot be solved with simple medication. The lacerations are still there and will open every time he has another intercourse. The only solution would be surgery, but there is no reason to worry. It will be very quick and is not too invasive. As early as after lunch you will be able to leave the hospital as long as the patient then rests-

-No, I don't want surgery- Jeff interrupted him.

-You heard the doctor...you would be fine- Alan could not understand.

-Considered the answers you gave in the file before you came in here, you should have your next heat in four weeks maximum, at which time you will be fully healed and you can spend it together without any problem, otherwise it could be dangerous-

-Well, we don't...- they said in unison.

-We had not yet discussed how to pass the heat and everything else- Alan finally said, looking Jeff in the eyes.

-Of course, of course, but it is important to have an answer about the surgery as soon as possible-

-No, I don't want to- Jeff said confidently, getting up from the crib ready to leave.

-Wait...doctor can we talk about this for a moment before we give you an answer?-

-Sure, I'll leave you alone then, I'll be over there when you have an answer-

-Jeff can you explain to me why you don't want to have the surgery?-

By that time, Jeff had started sobbing trying to wipe away the tears that were streaking his cheeks. Alan ran up to him and hugged him, not understanding that sudden outburst.

-What is it Jeff? You can tell me-

-I'm sorry...sorry...-he barely managed to say.

-What are you apologizing for, Jeff? It's not your fault- Alan knelt in front of him taking his hands between his own.

-I'm sorry...it's my fault that we're here...it's my fault that you always have to worry about me...it's my fault that there are all these problems...-he continued sobbing.

-Jeff that's not true. I'm worried because I care about you and I don't want to see you suffer, but I would never blame you for anything- Alan smiled. Seeing Jeff like this worried him more than anything else. The only thing he wanted was to let him know how important a person he was in his life and that he would never abandon him. Alan stood up and hugged him tightly. Jeff rested his forehead on Alan's chest and in the heat of the moment began to speak through tears.

-When...when they...there was so much blood...it was everywhere...and it wouldn't stop coming out...it hurt so much...I couldn't make it stop...-

Alan continued to listen and hug him. He knew Jeff had been through horrible things but to hear it like that was something else. He said nothing, wanting to leave Jeff free to express himself as he wished.

-I couldn't tell Charlie...I couldn't go to the doctor...what was I going to tell him?...he was going to call the police or Charlie...everyone would find out...I couldn't...-by now he had stopped crying. Alan stood at his height and looked into his reddened eyes.

-What did you do after that?- he asked.

-I just waited...every time my fever would come up...it would take at least two weeks but then it would pass...it hurt so bad-

Alan hugged him again.

-No one will hurt you anymore, now that I'm with you, understand? Thank you for telling me that. You are not to blame, and I want you to understand that, okay? Because you are among one of the people I care about the most , maybe the person I care about most, Jeff. I'm going to be here next to you for whatever you need. I don't want you to feel guilty about anything-

-Do you think the operation will go well?

-After lunch we will already be home, you don't have to worry- he smiled at him.

-Will you stay with me? Please-

-I can ask the doctor, okay?-

Jeff nodded, smiling slightly.

Soon after, the doctor prepared the room. It was under local anesthesia and was nothing invasive, lasting just over a half hour. During the whole time Alan kept Jeff's hand.

Two hours later.

-The operation went very well. The exit papers are ready. I only have a few recommendations. For the next week you will need absolute rest, no walking except to go to the bathroom. Try not to eat too much and especially light things, preferably liquid for the first few days. Absolutely no sexual intercourse before the heat and for the future, if you ever bleed again, come back for a checkup- said the doctor before letting them out.

-Thank you very much- they both said.

-So, would you like to go home?-

-Yes, please, let's go- Jeff wanted to leave that place as soon as possible. Fortunately since the visit, the doctor hadn't noticed anything....this time he had one less thing to explain....but sooner or later he was going to have to tell Alan....how could he keep it hidden any longer?

-Okay...-without warning, Alan took him in his arms.

-What are you doing?!-

-Have you heard from the doctor? You can't walk-.

-There are wheelchairs for that- he tried to get himself put back down.

-I checked earlier, at the moment there are no available ones-.

-It's impossible, check better-

-Will you stop fidgeting? Or do you want to stay here?- Alan began to head for the exit.

-No, Alan! There are people, they're all watching us!-

-I'm not ashamed....are you?-he smiled wryly at him.

Accepting the situation, Jeff hid his face on Alan's neck.

Just before they left, however, he noticed two wheelchairs at the reception desk.

-Alan, you said there weren't any!-

-Maybe they found them...-

-They didn't! You did that on purpose!-

-Okay, yeah maybe...ahahah...sorry but I wanted to do that- he laughed making Jeff get into the passenger seat of the car and buckling him in.

-Idiot...- Jeff turned away unable to stop himself from smiling.

-You'd better stay in my room, it's closer to the bathroom-.

Alan accompanied him to his room and gently laid him on the bed.

-Don't you have to go to the garage?-

-I can stay here for today-

-No, I can take care of myself. You're losing too many days, others might ask questions-

-Okay.... but...-

-And don't say anything to Charlie, if he asks questions tell him I have a fever, but don't tell him anything about today, please-

-Okay, I won't say anything. Before I go though, I'll get you something to eat, I'll be gone a few hours....I should have some chips.....or do you prefer some sweets? I have cookies and chocolate, I'll bring them to you now....or is fruit better ?-

-Alan, don't worry...I had lunch at the hospital; I can hold out until tonight, a packet of chips will be enough- he smiled.

-Okay...- Alan approached the bed again and lay down beside Jeff hugging him -But do I really have to go to the garage? I could stay here with you instead and hug you all afternoon, what do you say?-Alan began to give him lots of kisses on his cheeks and neck to try to convince him.

-No way. You go to the garage and I'll stay here and study....come on Alan, ahahah- he tried to resist the tickle the kisses were giving him -tonight, when you come back, we can do what you said, if you want- he kissed him on the lips.

-Okay- Alan smiled finally -don't move around too much that in four weeks you'll have heat and you'll have to be in shape...-

-....-Jeff looked at him questioningly.

-I didn't mean it that way....-he tried to correct himself -...or at least not if you don't want to...-he blushed.

-Would you really spend it with me?- finally Jeff had the courage to ask him. It was a question he had been asking himself all morning since the doctor had mentioned it.

-I...yes, I would...but only if you want to...- Alan smiled.

Jeff also smiled and gave him one last kiss on the lips before finally convincing him to go to the garage. Jeff went back to study and Alan went to the garage giggling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 3.6K 29
Kim Dan is an omega with a problem: alpha pheromones make him ill, and he's not all that fond of alphas in general. After his unexpected heat cycle l...
811K 40.2K 79
"Dont- DON'T TOUCH ME!" His frantic voice rang out through the store. Why now? Why did his heat have to come NOW?! Ryan Neel is a mistake of nature...
59.8K 1.2K 33
One shots for everyone! :) Enjoy reading! :)
8.7K 217 21
This is SIMILAR to the story of PITBABE but with my own spiciness fueled in it. This story focuses on Alan and Jeff, while the rest are like passing...