Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 38

5K 423 45
By koovoobi

"Where are we going, Tae?" Jungkook inquired once they were comfortable in the car. "Not someplace in particular. "Just a ride." Taehyung replied, massaging his hand and keeping it on his lap. "Are you excited, my Soo baby?" He inquired about the young baby, who was sucking on a pacifier.

Half an hour later, Taehyung stopped the car beside a vintage cafe along the shore. "Come." He mentioned this to the other two. He grabbed Soo from Jimin's hand and led them to the beach.

They walked to the beach first, rather than entering the cafe. "Haha. See. She is excited. Look." Jungkook stated, pointing to the newborn girl, who giggles whenever her little toe comes into contact with the chilly water. "Hold her firmly, Tae. She's wiggling a lot." Jungkook warned. "Here comes another wave. Mm, catch it. Wooooooiii." He dipped her little toes in the water and immediately raised her up. She began giggling again, drooling on her little hand, which was held between her small lips. Jimin chuckled, clutching his phone and capturing those moments. "See. Who's there?" He said this to the baby, caught a small crab, and walked towards Jungkook. "No, no, Tae, I am afraid." Jungkook moved back with a scared and terrified expression. "Haha. It will do nothing. It won't harm you. Show me your palm." He said. Jungkook shakes his head. "Then, I will put it inside your shirt." Jungkook instantly extended his palm since he knew his husband would do so. "Aaaa.. lol. "Look at Kookie's face, baby." Taehyung laughed, pointing at Jungkook's face, who is clutching the crab and is crying if it moves. "He is dramatic," he exclaimed.

"I will bring smoothies for you all; hold her." Taehyung handed Soo to Jimin. Jungkook and Jimin relaxed on the shore while Taehyung went to get milkshakes. "Tae. Tae will be a nice father, Jungkook." Jimin said something out of nowhere. "Mm. That's correct. He is already an ideal husband and will make a wonderful father." Jungkook caressed his stomach. "I believe we acquire patience when we become pregnant, right? I wanted to see my baby right now. But, see, I have to wait another eight and a half months for this." Jungkook pouted. "That is yes; take rest now, Jungkook. After giving birth, you won't be able to. It will be really exhausting, especially the first few months." Jimin said. Jungkook nodded and smiled when he noticed Taehyung back with their milkshakes. "Here. And I took Soo's bottle from the car." He said this after giving them their respective cups as well as Soo's bottle.

"Haha. See. She doesn't want her milk." Taehyung laughed when Soo was pushing her bottle and grabbing Jimin's cup. "You can't drink this, baby." Jimin spoke, holding the cup slightly farther away. "Give her to me." He said that and gave his cup to Jungkook before carrying her back to the water. Meanwhile, Jimin finished his smoothie. "Done. Tae. Give her." Jimin said that and took her back. Taehyung approached Jungkook and sat alongside him, taking his cup from him. "You want it?" Taehyung inquired when he noticed Jungkook's empty cup. Jungkook shook his head, then put his hands around his biceps. "Why are you skinny? Please think; I am not giving you anything to eat." He pouted and squeezed his biceps. "Haha. That's correct. By the end of the pregnancy, you will be 78, right?" Taehyung asked him. "More." He replied. "Wah. You are exciting me a lot. I can't wait to feel your anime b..bies and broader hips. You are stunningly attractive now. After delivery, Jungkook, will you make a psychic obsessed killer?" Taehyung asked, wiggling his eyebrows. "You are crazy." Jungkook shook his head and looked to the other side with a small smile.

After spending another half an hour, they returned home. When they arrived home, Jungkook was greeted with a firm hug. He chuckled and looked at the girl, who was closely hugging his legs. "You forgot about me, right? "That's why you took so long to return," Jungkook pouted. "No. I rushed back to visit my Kookie." Mia asked, caressing his stomach. "What is my baby doing?" she inquired. "haha. "Your baby is asleep." "haha. Your baby is sleeping." Jungkook tousled her hair. "Congrats Jungkookie. Welcome to the Mom's Club." Jennie said it with a wide smile. Jungkook smiled and nodded. "How are you? Morning sickness?" she inquired. "Yes. But not too hard," he replied and sat on the couch opposite her. "My family was eager to come today and congratulate you in person, but I told them not to now as you might be weary. But this, mom sent it with me." She said that and handed him a gift basket. "Oh, Nuna. This was not necessary." He grinned, took the basket, and caressed the things. "What are you craving nowadays?" she asked. "Expect cheese; everything is fine." He replied. "Then eat everything properly. You are fortunate that you do not experience worse morning sickness." She exclaimed, smiling. "Did you eat something?" Mrs. Kim asked by offering a glass of water for Jungkook. He nodded. "Let me go and change my dress." He rose up after telling them. Taehyung took the basket, and they went into the room.

"Do you think I will be fairer after your delivery?" He asked, sniffing a body cream from the gift box. "I really hope you don't end up with acne and pimples. Tae, don't apply everything to your face." Jungkook removed the lotion from his hand and massaged Taehyung's palms against his neck. Taehyung pouted as Jungkook wiped the lotion that he was ready to apply to his face. "Don't ruin this handsome face." Jungkook pecked his lips. "I know you love my handsome face only." Taehyung rolled his eyes before turning to face the mirror. He began removing his shirt. "Yes. But it's not just the handsome face; there's also this. Jungkook clasped his d.ck. and hugged him from behind. "Ah, that also. I remember how you seduced me on our first night." Taehyung said. "Haha. I didn't know you were that desperate." Taehyung spoke. "Haha. I didn't realize you were so desperate. Jungkook laughed and stepped aside to get changed. "How can I not when it's Jeon Jungkook?" he said, and his gaze lured him upward and downward. "Do you realize how lucky I am? Not everyone has the opportunity to be praised by the world's most attractive man every day. I won the lottery. Ahhh." Jungkook snarled as Taehyung bit his neck while crossing him to get a t-shirt. "Come quickly. "I will be down." Taehyung slapped him on the back before going down.

"Mom, where do you keep that string serial light?" Taehyung inquired, ruffling into the storeroom. "I believe it is on the top cabinet. Why would you need that? It's not Christmas or anything," his mom asked, standing on the doorstep of the storeroom. "Um. I got it," he said, referring to the box. "You should clean the cabinet, Mrs. Kim Taehi. "It is all dusty." Taehyung murmured, pinching his mother's cheeks, and went to the living room.

"Mia baby. Could you give me your flower hand band?" Taehyung asked Mia, who titled her little head and kept a close eye on him. "I will give back. Promise." He said. "One dollar, please." She replied. "One dollar? For your hair bow? Oh god, you are growing like your dad." Taehyung chuckled and gave the money to the girl. "I will bring it." Mia hurried to her room and returned with the band. "You should give it back, Taetae." She said. Taehyung gave a thumbs up. "What's happening?" Yoongi inquired as he noticed Taehyung taking the artificial climbing plants from the living room. "DIY," Taehyung responded, winking at him. "He's pregnant. "Do not forget that.". "He is pregnant. Don't forget that." Yoongi gave a warning. "How can you think I am going to use it on him?" Taehyung asked in disbelief. "I am your hyung for some reason." Yoongi replied and resumed typing on his tab. "You are misunderstanding me a lot," he remarked, smooching Soo's cheeks while she sat in the rocking chair. "Mom, serve me dinner fast. I am quite hungry," he said loudly to his mom. His mom nodded and took the dishes from the kitchen to the dining room.

Jungkook was perplexed to see Taehyung sitting in the dining room alone, munching his dinner as rapidly as he could, when he returned after changing into his sleepwear. "What?" he inquired. "Eat fast and come." Taehyung rose up from his chair and rinsed his mouth before hurrying back into the room. "What happened to him?" He questioned Mrs. Kim, who shook her head negatively. "Eat." She served him food.

When Jungkook stepped inside the bedroom and he was taken aback by seeing all the arrangements. "Come. Remove everything. Wear that hairband." Taehyung stated, adjusting the lighting and holding the camera. "What? Really?" Jungkook asked in disbelief. "Yeah. Very serious. Put on that shirt, but without buttons." he said. "Tae, I am afraid. What if these photos are leaked?" He took off every outfit and put on a white shirt. "Do you think I will let that happen? Me?" Taehyung asked, pointing at himself. "No. But still," he wore the headband. "Sit there like this." Taehyung demonstrated the posture. Jungkook went to the bed and sat down, keeping both hands behind him. One leg was bent, resting on the bed, while the other was held straight. "Perfect. 3..2..1" Taehyung clicked the camera. "Now lay down sideways." Jungkook pursued it. "No, don't cover your chest," he said. "Excellent," he responded after reviewing the photograph.

"Remove the shirt and wrap that climbing plant on your body," he said. "It will be itching," Jungkook stated, standing bare. "I washed it," he said. Jungkook hesitantly wrapped it around him from head to toe, leaving even gaps between each strip. "F.ck. Do you mind if I take the picture without my pants? It's difficult to maintain it inside this slack." Taehyung unbuttoned his pants and zipper. "Tae. You are wetting me. This ambience, this shoot, and the way you gaze at me. I feel like getting f.cked now." Jungkook remarked this as he sat on the bed cross-legged, bowing backward and tilting his head. "D.mn." Taehyung captured that sultry pose. Jungkook then spread his legs, keeps both hands in the center, and stares intently into the camera. Taehyung exhaled heavily while palming himself and took another photo. "You love to be tortured, right?" He asked, stood by, and turned away, keeping his hands on his b.tts. "F.ck. Yes." Taehyung lay on the floor and took a broader shot. "Jungkook. I am rock hard." Taehyung said, pointing to his crotch. "You have to deal with it, Mr. Kim. We have work tomorrow and I don't want to be exhausted." Jungkook said. "Ah.", Taehyung jerked himself, stood up from the floor, and went to him. "Can I spill it on your b..bies?" he asked. Jungkook nodded and sat on the bed. "Ahhh." It didn't take more than five minutes for Taehyung to c.m. hard on Jungkook's b.bies. He spread his c.m. on his whole chest and squeezed it. "This. Jungkook. I haven't felt this much pleasure before." He said and took a snap of Jungkook from the top angle. "You look like a p.rnographer." And what drives me nuts is that you are mine. Only my. F.ck! only Taehyung's." Taehyung grabbed his cheeks and kissed his lips, sliding his lower and upper lips into his mouth and occasionally stinging his tongue inside before licking his chin and lips.

F.ck. I can't get right down either." Taehyung got out some wet wipes, totally wiped Jungkook's chest, and began licking him like a puppy from head to toe. "Tae. aaahhh.." Jungkook turned his face when he l.cked his cheeks, neck, collarbone, and ears. "Mmm." Jungkook clutched his mullet tightly when he started l.cking his chest completely. Taehyung ran his tongue from his chest to the waist. Jungkook was glistering in Taheyung's saliva as there was no space left to be filled. "Aaaaaaahhh.." Jungkook arched his back when Taehyung took his thick lips and s.cked and pulled them hard by lapping his cl.t with his tongue in between. "Hyung???" Jungkook gripped Taehyung's hair tightly when he heard a faint knock on the door. "Hyung, you slept?" They heard Yeonjun from outside, but they were not in any position to attend anyone, at least when Taehyung was l.cking Jungkook like a newborn calf. "Mmmm." Jungkook moaned when Taehyung shook his toes. Yeonjun pouted, looking at the bowl he was holding, and then went to his room after receiving no response. "Taeee." Jungkook shivered when Taehyung pulled him to stand up and turned him, and when he felt Taehyung's tongue sliding from his nape to his back to his crack in his a.s. "Tae.. ahh.. stop." He breathed heavily when he found Taehyung was not going to stop it until he bathed him in his drool. "F.ck." Taehyung moved back and looked at Jungkook, who was standing like he just came out of a shower. He took the camera and took a snap. Jungkook turned and shook his head when he saw Taehyung c.mmed for the second time untouched. "Let's take a shower," he said, and both of them went to the washroom. "My life is not enough to worship you completely." Taehyung said that and scrubbed Jungkook's whole body gently. Jungkook smiled a little, looking at Taehyung with heart eyes.

Both of them exited the restroom after a brief shower. "ah. No." Jungkook squirmed when Taehyung bit his b..bies while the other was drying his hair. "You will catch a cold. Wait." Jungkook said that and wiped his face and neck. "Mm., wear this." He then handed him a pair of shorts, and he himself wore a set. "Let's sleep, then. We have work tomorrow." Jungkook said. Taehyung nodded and pulled the string lights from the bed and kept them aside before laying on the bed. Jungkook also laid beside him straightly and closed his eyes.

The following morning was less chaotic as Taehyung had to leave early for a shoot, and Yoongi assured him that he would drop Jungkook off at his school on his way to the hospital. Mrs. Kim, as usual, had packed his lunch, snacks, and juices. Yeonjun didn't come across Jungkook in the morning since he left early for the license test, and when he returned home, Jungkook had already left.

In Taehyung's studio, "Hey, Taehyung. It's been a while since we met." Taehyung smiled and shook the hand that was offered. "How are you, Lisa?" He asked. "Beautiful as ever," she replied. Taehyung nodded. "Did you get a chance to go through the script?" he asked. Lisa nodded. "Please get changed," Taehyung yawned. "Oh, sorry," he apologized instantly. "You seem exhausted," she said. "Mm. I had an early morning shoot." He replied with a smile. "You should take rest, Tae. Don't overwork and grow wrinkles." She reached out her hand to stroke his forehead. But before that, Taehyung held it. "Please go and get ready. I have to wrap up this session as soon as possible." He said it in a calm tone. Lisa dropped her hand by clenching her jaws. "Is the lighting fixed?" he asked the staff and moved towards them. "Sir. this one. can you just check?" one of the staff members said. Taehyung nodded and kneeled down to inspect some wires "Why is this so stubborn?" Lisa asked her makeup artist and went to the dressing room. "Now, it's fixed," he said and stood up, taking his phone from his pocket, which was ringing. "Hello." "Hello Taehyung. Please come to the city hospital as soon as possible. Jungkook. Jungkook is not well." Taehyung heard the concerned voice of Mrs. Lee, one of Jungkook's colleagues. "Jungkook? What happened to him?" He asked in a panicked voice. "Handle it." He said this to his assistant, who nodded, and he rushed to the entrance, stumbling twice.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

885K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
76.3K 3.5K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...
475K 25.7K 63
Career as an idol or his little cute family, if given a choice, what would world pop star and youth icon, Kim Taehyung will choose??? A journey thr...
588K 27.9K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...