To be Loki'd - Loki x fem re...

Av 1StarryStar1

You are a young avenger when Loki is brought over to Earth and the Avengers to amend himself. But your simila... Mer

Chapter 1- Meeting a trickster
Chapter 2- Draining training
Chapter 3- Nightmares
Chapter 4- Sunset and Sherlock
Chapter 5 - Memories
Chapter 6- Feelings
Chapter 7- Sparkles and champagne
Chapter 8- Galas usually don't end up in fights even when drunk
Chapter 9- Iron suit but human heart
Chapter 10- Love will always prevail
Chapter 11- To unleash the fury of a God
Chapter 12 - Life as an Avenger is never normal
Chapter 13 - Hide n seek
Chapter 14 - Pain, pain go away, come back another day
Chapter 15 - On your left
Chapter 16 - Your prince in fine Asgardian armour
Chapter 17 - Why bacon should be oven baked
Chapter 18 - Movie night
Chapter 19 - Me and my broken heart
Chapter 21 - Flower crowns
Chapter 22 - Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind
Chapter 23 - Déjà vu much
Chapter 24 - Should I tell them darling?
Chapter 25 - With all due respect
Chapter 26 - Steadfast badass
Chapter 27 - Does Santa know you've gone rogue?
Chapter 28 - Oh dear, is she dead?
Quick Author's note
Chapter 29 - A seat from which to watch Asgard burn
Chapter 30 - Loki wasn't there
Chapter 31 - Attempts
Chapter 32 - Yes father
Chapter 33 - Cold
Chapter 34 - A plan
Chapter 35 - To hell with it
Chapter 36 - I probably will never be an angel
Chapter 37 - Laufey

Chapter 20 - I do love nothing in the world so well as you-is not that strange?

51 3 0
Av 1StarryStar1

LOKI'S POV:

Morning creeps us on us rapidly, dawn showing its colours gradually.

Our chests are rising and falling in unison to the beat of our hearts .

I knowed not how or why she loved me so dearly, why she had such an attachment for me. Me with many murders from my blade, me who tried to dominate Midgard, me who pushes everyone away. Every time I try to rid myself of her, she comes back, ever faithful, ever kind, ever loving. 

What did I do to deserve such love? Perhaps the Gods have decided to shine for once in my forsaken existence. She comes in bright like sun, shining like stars and fresh like a morning breeze. I have never understood how love was distributed in my life. For my father I'm a political pawn, for Thor I am a brother and Mother loved me like nobody else loved me. I couldn't tell anyone but I missed her. 

I opened my eyes to look at the woman sleeping across from me. Her eyelids fluttered delicately in her sleep as soft breaths escaped her pretty lips. Strands of hair drip down in front of her face and her entire person exhudes trust and the sweet fragance of love. Her scent lingers around me, such a unique one. It reminds me of cherry blossoms in the spring and fresh seaside air in the summer.  As a look at her sleeping figure, a quote from the midgardian playwright comes to my mind. 

"I do love nothing in the world so well as you—is not that strange?" - Much Ado about nothing

It is strange how I love her more than anything in the world. Me who previously said that love makes you blind and a fool. However after a small examination, I reassured myself that I was neither blind nor a fool. Yet my heart thumped dangerously in my heart at her presence and butterflies were released when her voice rung out true and fair. 

She started to stir next to me and her eyes slowly opened. Those gorgeous, deep y/e/c eyes. The first time I saw her and those eyes, I was ensnared, trapped in its pretty depths. When I came to the tower and everyone saw me as a monster but she saw me as something else. As a friend, then a best friend then perhaps a lover? I knowed not. How I wish I could court her, make her my Kaerasta. All those soft and wonderful things she did with me... 

<>------<>-----<>-------<>--------<>----<>

"Loki." she turns to stare at me firmly, amusement hidden behind her furious eyes.

"What darling?"  I glance up from my phone to look at her 

"Did you eat some of the cookie dough?"  She points at the glass bowl where the chocolate chip cookie dough sits, fresh from being made. 

"No."  I answer calmly, wiping the remnants of dough discreetly on a paper towel.

"Loki." Y/n crosses her arms and stares at me, engaging in a staring contest with me. She breaks into a smile midway as usual in front of my expressionless face. "Why do you always win?"

"Because I'm simply superior. But to answer your question, the dough needs a bit more flour in my opinion."  I smirk 

"LOKI!" 

She picked up a bit of flour and threw it in my freshly cleant hair and on my face. She steps back a bit when she sees my fury. I scoop out a huge amount and throw it all over her outfit. Y/n gasped and giggled, pinching more flour, both of us now engaged in a full out food war. 

"Hold up! Nobody told me we were starting a cartel here!" Sam laughed as he looked up from his phone, glancing at the counter, our red faces and the flour everywhere. He quickly snapped a picture before sprinting away. 

"SAMANTHA!" Y/n shouted, chasing the pigeon man or whatever his suit is. 

<>------<>-----<>-------<>--------<>----<>

"Where in the Nines are you taking me?"  I huff in irritation. It's barely been two weeks and still I've been taken away against my will and forced around.

"Trust me!" Y/n answers brightly, guiding me through the long corridors of the tower.

She pulls me in a large, dark room. As soon as she flicks on the light, I am surrounded by a large library. Rows and rows of books lined the walls as far as the room extended. Soft carpets covered the oak floor with large sofas and plush armchairs atop them around the room. Bookshelves were everywhere and went all the way up to the ceiling with half of a second floor. 

"The royal Asgard one is much better."  I sniffed, trying not to show her any favour. But her gesture did touch me, more than she could know.

"It probably is."  she shrugs her shoulders and I could feel the slight hurt in her mind.

"But thank you. I've been needing some source of entertainment and intellectual stimulation."  I finish, her eyes slightly lighting up. 

"You're welcome. Come here when you want."  her smile is a warm one, one of a friend. 

<>------<>-----<>-------<>--------<>----<>

"Her love fair and true, eyes like the sun and moon. Star amongst the stars." I continued reading out loud, her soft breathing patterning my reading. She loved it when I read out loud. Y/n was sitting next to me, leaning against my arm, reading her own book but also absentmindedly playing with my hair.

"I like that. It's beautiful." she whispers, exhaling in calm.

"It's just like you darling." I answer, slightly pinching her nose as I watch her turn pink. 

She snuggled closer to me, head leaning against my shoulder. 

<>------<>-------<>--------<>------<>-------<>

I silently creep out of bed to go shower. 

Turning on the knobs and setting the water to cold, I step under the showerhead and start getting ready. 

When I step out, Y/n is sitting up in bed, rubbing the sleep from her tired eyes. As soon as she sees me, she slides out of bed to wrap herself lovingly around me, humming in content. I chuckled lightly and reciprocated the hug. She looked so beautiful with her morning hair slightly tousled and wide eyes. 

"You think I'm beautiful?" she grins, looking up into my emerald eyes. 

"You can't read my mind like that!" 

"You do it to me all the time!" 

"Yeah well, I can. I'm the god of Mischief. Not you." I answer smugly.

She huffs in discontent and I playfully tap her nose, earning a soft smile. Then, she shoves me out of the way to use my shower.  

I hear the water running and it somehow soothes me to know her so close to me. I neatly made the bed then sat down at my desk to start sketching. I traced her shape out in pencil before shading it in and contouring. Little by little, the blank sheet is replaced by her sleeping shape next to me this morning. I was drawing with such passion it took Y/n three shouts for me to finally hear her call for clothes. 

"LOKI FUCKING ODINSON! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!" 

"Yes darling?" I respond pleasantly, enjoying her anger

"Don't. Even. Get me some clothes." she mutters through gritted teeth, hiding in a large black towel.

"How about a please maybe?" 

"Loki... Ugh. Please." she scowls at my smiling face

"Good girl." I whisper, feeling the heat rushing to her cheeks.

I hand her one of my favorite hoodies, a soft emerald green one with black trimming and some of the smallest shorts I could find, since there was a slight height difference.

Once Y/n left the bathroom, she came to meet me on the bed, leaning against my chest as I wrap my arms around her. Her soft scent reaches my nose wafting from her and her hair. I weave my fingers through her hair, playing and twisting with the ends. 

"Loki?" she mumbled in my chest

"Hmm?" 

"I love you, you know that right?" Y/n lifted her head to look at me in the eyes, her y/e/c eyes locking with mine.

My heart swelled and tears menaced of spilling from my eyes. Her words hit me harder than she could know. The comfort of being loved despite everything. 

"I love you too Y/n." I whisper, kissing the top of her head. She sighed in happiness, pressing herself even closer to me.

I flicked my wrist and warm snowflakes fell from the ceiling, showering us softly. She giggled and tried to hold them in her hands. But, as soon as she touched them, they vanished into thin air.

"Do you want to go back and face people once more?" she asked me 

"Sadly, we must face these mewling quims once more." I smirk at her question

"Loki! They're my family." she slapped me playfully on the chest and I fell back as if in great pain. Y/n pulled me back up to cuddle me once more.

"I know Y/n, I was only joking." 

She smiled at me, her smile bright like the sun, shining like the stars.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

1.7K 86 35
Two years after the disastrous incident that was Manhattan, Loki is given an opportinuty to integrate back into society. Where else to go but Earth a...
285K 9.7K 18
Everyone has a soulmate in the world, and each of us is bound to his or her own from the beginning. But what happens when yours is part of another un...
241K 7.5K 20
Imagine being Tony Stark's adoptive daughter no one knows about because you're studying abroad. One day you come home without saying a word and all t...
275K 8.5K 51
You are a frost giant, exiled from Jotunheim since you were a teenager. You were sent to Midgard, alone. That is, until the Avengers found you and to...