Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 37

4.9K 422 20
By koovoobi

"How bad is it?" Taehyung asked when he saw Jungkook limping out of the washroom the next morning. "I have seen the whole galaxy in a milky way." Jungkook replied hissing and whizzing at each step. "Oh, you shouldn't have gone to the washroom today." Taehyung pouted. "What do you mean by that? It's human instinct." Jungkook slowly dropped on the bed without placing his a.s on it. "Aren't you going to the studio?" Jungkook asked, keeping a leg on the top of a pillow by laying sideways. "No. Since you are on leave, I thought you gave my baby company. Actually, no shoot is scheduled for today. Only some editing stuff. My boys will do it and will send it to me." Taehyung informed and massaged his lower back in circular motion. "Mm. It's such a relief." Jungkook hummed. "Remove these pants. It will be soothing." Taehyung said. "I feel like, but I can't, mom or hyung will come in search of me every time." Jungkook pouted.

"Mm. Don't worry. Pull that duvet over." He said and helped him to remove his pants. "We rarely do it that's why it's painful as hell. It's bruised there." Jungkook exhaled slowly. "Sorry. I won't do it again." Taehyung said. "Ah. You can, Tae. I am ready to bear every pain for you." Jungkook smiled and caressed his tummy. Taehyung nodded. "We have an appointment this month, right?" He asked and Jungkook nodded. "I have ordered a weighing machine to track your weight." He informed. "Mm" Jungkook replied and they heard a soft knock on the door. "Let me see." Taehyung covered him properly before opening the door.

"Mm?" Taehyung asked blankly at the person standing on the door step. "I am sorry." He nodded. "Hyung?" Yeonjun asked. "Tired. He is laying down. Why? Do you want to tell him something?" He asked in his deep and raspy tone. Yeonjun shook his head and took the small bowl, which he had been hiding behind him and held it out. Taehyung sighed and took. But before that he heard Jungkook, "Tae. No. Don't eat it. Give me. Let me see." Taehyung chapped his lips and went to him with the bowl and the spoon. Yeonjun's eyes filled with fresh tears and he asked, "Don't.. don't you trust me, hyung? "It's not a matter of trust. I can't take a risk on him. Didn't you see yesterday? He is not like us. He is really sensitive. That's why." Jungkook sat up and took a spoon of the content and ate it. "Mm. Good. Eat." He said to Taehyung and gave him the spoon. "I.. I am not complaining but I have only him. So, it's my need to take extra care of him." Jungkook said gazing at Taehyung, who took a spoon of the soup and ate it. "You liked it? " Jungkook asked and he nodded. "I am not blaming you. I know that you are unaware about everyone's habit and health because you haven't been here for many years. To an extent it was my mistake to not be attentive towards him." Jungkook said with a slight smile. "I'm.. I am sorry." Yeonjun mumbled and wiped his eyes. "It's alright. Don't you have college?" He asked. Yeonjun nodded. "Okay. Then don't be late to college. Will see you in the evening." Jungkook said before laying down. Taehyung kept the bowl on the table and went to the door to close it. He checked Yeonjun once again. "That's him. I call him baby momma for a reason." Taehyung smiled before closing the door. 

For the last few hours the Taekook room was filled with moans. "Is this your work?" Jungkook asked and slapped his hand which is caressing his b..bies. "What? I am watching a movie." Taehyung remarked but again kept his hand on his b..bies. "Movie? Is it a movie? Seventy percent of it is sensual." Jungkook said and turned the page of the book he is reading. "It's an award winning movie. If you have doubts, google it." Taehyung said. Jungkook shook his head. "I will get something to drink." Taehyung stood up from the bed after pausing the movie and went out but was met with his mom in the mid path with a tray of snacks and juices. 

"Move. Let me see him. He has been laying down since the morning." Mrs Kim said and carried the food tray to their room. "Mom." Jungkook sat up but hissed when his sweater fabric rubbed his a.s. "Drink this. Don't skip food and water even if you feel like vomiting. It's fine. Eat and vomit. Then only the baby will grow healthy." She informed him and gave the glass of juice. Jungkook smiled and took it and drank. "If you want something, then call me." She said before heading out of the room. "Jungkook. I will come now. I have a parcel." Taehyung informed, looking at his phone and went out.

In a few minutes, Jungkook noticed Taehyung with a box. "What's that?" He inquired. "Camera." He said and kept the box of the bed. He unwrapped the delivery box and took out the camera. "Wow. It's so beautiful." Jungkook said caressing it. "Mm. I wished to buy one for our personal use." Taehyung fixed the lenses and focused on Jungkook and took a snap. "See the quality." He said, showing the result. "Excellent." Jungkook said. "Let me see your lips." He said Jungkook, who pouted. "Haha. Cute." He said and took a snap. "Now neck." He pulled his tees a little down and took another photo. "Look at the clarity." Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. "Now. Mm. Let me see." Taehyung buttoned Jungkook's shirt and parted it. "Tae." He whined. "Keep both hands behind." He said. Jungkook did the same. "F.ck. This is so hot." He said caressing the screen. "I will take a photo like this every month." He said and bent a little and s.cked one of his n.pples. "When is our next doctor's appointment?" He asked. "Next Friday." Jungkook informed. "Mm." He kissed his tummy before laying on his lap checking the camera settings. 

Jungkook doesn't know how he slept like that. He opened his eyes and saw Taehyung sleeping soundly with head on his lap. He caressed his forehead a little, before placing his head on the bed. He stood and went to the washroom and then went to the kitchen.

Jungkook smiled when he saw Jimin and Soo in the living room. "Where is mom?" He asked, looking around. "She went to see the dentist." Jimin replied. "Alone?" He asked. "Dad came." Jimin took a rattle and gave it on Soo's hand. "Aren't you well? I haven't seen you since last night." Jimin inquired. "A little tired." Jungkook said. "Did he wear you out?" Jimin asked. "A little." He replied. "Haha. They become so h.rny when we become pregnant. It was same for Yoongi hyung." Jimin said casually. Jungkook smiled. "But, be careful. Don't go rough." he warned him. Jungkook nodded. "But after some months, we will get h.rny. it's..it's pregnancy hormones." Jimin informed. "I am always, hyung. To be honest, just his gaze is enough for me to be in bed." Jungkook said smiling. "Mm. I remember your early days. Oh, god. I even started regretting living in a joint family. You both were acting like some Wolfie's in heat." Jimin said. Jungkook laughed. "Seriously, Jungkook. I don't know what luck I have, I have seen Jennie nuna, you. Only mom and dad are left. I am praying hard to not let it happen." Jimin said with a horrified gaze. "Haha. It might be awkward, right?" He asked. "Awkward? I really wished to dig a pit and bury myself inside it." Jimin said. "Jennie nuna. Oh god. I saw her in her knees in the kitchen. It was really embarrassing." Jimin said with a scared gaze. Jungkook laughed hard. "You know, one week. For one week, I didn't come to the kitchen." He said. "Then you, thankfully. It was not that horrific. At least you have warned me before I kept inside the storeroom." Jimin said. Jungkook rubbed his nose tip blushing. "I really don't understand what your weakness is with the closet, storeroom, and laundry space. Ah? All narrow corners." Jimin shook his head. Jungkook laughed and laid on the couch. "I.. I don't know." He replied, caressing his tummy. "Mm. Let the jokes aside, I.. I missed his house a lot when I went and stayed with my mom. Then only, I realized how much fun it is to live with many people around. You know, at home only mom and me will be there. Daddy will be home at night only. It's kind of hollow." Jimin said. "Mm. I felt the same in the first few weeks after moving out, especially when Taehyung went to the studio." Jungkook added. "Whenever Tae is late to come back home after work, I feel like running away." Jungkook said. "Mm. I can understand." Jimin said. "That's one of the reasons, I wanted a baby as soon as possible." He said caressing his tummy. "What are you both gossiping?" Jungkook titled his head to see Taehyung walk towards them. "Oh nothing. Just some old stories." Jimin remarked. "Mooommmm. I am hungry." Taehyung shouted as soon as he sat on the couch. "Mom is not home. I will get you." Jungkook stood up from the couch. "There is japchae on the induction." Jimin informed and Jungkook went to the kitchen.

"We were talking about our old days here." Jimin said Taehyung. "Ah. Soo baby. Who is Taetae's Soochu?" He asked to show grabby hands and the baby started giggling. "What sound does a cow make? Moo moo moo.." he said and the tiny bean started making baby voices. "Haha. She is so cute. When will she crawl?" Taehyung asked. "In 6 or 7 months. She is only 4 months old now." Jimin said. "Mm. I love that stage more. When they crawl behind us. It's really adorable." He said and took the bowl from Jungkook's hands. "You had?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Get a plate then." He said. "Ah. I can't. I am lazy." He pouted. Taehyung sighed and stood up and went to the kitchen and came back with another plate and gave it to him.

"When Jungkook steps in the second trimester, let's go on a trip like our old day." Jimin said to Taehyung. "Like honeymoon?" He asked. Jimin nodded. "Okay. Since it's Yoongi hyung, I am happy to go because to be honest, he won't take any effort to roam around in the name of sight seeing, yet along to move out of his bed. Ouch. ouch." Taehyung said and twisted when he got that beating from Jimin. "He is too lazy." Jimin pouted. Jungkook laughed. "Yep, but I am grateful that we had a splendid honeymoon for straight two days in the beautiful resort in the cozy room." He said. Jimin smiled and took Soo in his hands who started crying. "Let me feed her. I will be back." He said and went to his room.

"Are we really going on a vacation?" Jungkook moved closer to Taehyung and asked. "Mm. If you wish to.", he replied. "Same resort?" He asked. "Why? Do you want to experience that princess treatment, again?" Taehyung asked in a flirtous time. "Ah. Don't talk about that. It was a worst experience. I expected more." Jungkook said. "Oh, Was that why you were screaming. Ah. Ah. Taee. More.. don't pull out." Taehyung mocked his voice. Jungkook looked around and slapped his hand showing his forefinger to keep his voice down. "If you.. if you could surprise me with those shining beads around and inside you." Taehyung whispered in his ears. Jungkook gave a slight lap on his shoulder when he heard that. 

"Done?" Jungkook asked pointing to his plate after sometimes. Taehyung gave his plate to him, who carried it to kitchen and washed it. "When will Mia arrive?" Jungkook asked when he saw Jimin back in room. "May be evening." He informed. "Jennie nuna might have said to her family, right?" He pouted. "Hundred and one percentage." Jimin laughed. "Hm. She couldn't contain anything in her." Jungkook shook his head smiling. "Can we go out?" Taehyung asked Jungkook. "Out? Where?" He asked. "Somewhere." He said. Jungkook nodded his head. "Hyung. You can also come along with us. We will come back before dinner." Taehyung offered. "Oh, okay. Let me inform Yoongi hyung then." Jimin said taking his phone. "Come. Let's change the outfit." Taehyung pulled Jungkook along the room.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

627K 29.4K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
587K 27.8K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
885K 46.6K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
76.3K 3.5K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...