Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44

481 37 6
By dragonshardtales101

"Drawbridge?" Luffy asked his head turning to Zoro—who had kindly filled him in on what needed to be done.

"Yeah. The Franky Family is working on lowering it now." Zoro nodded.

Sanji sighed, "You rushed ahead too quickly and went to the roof, so we had to get up here in order to regroup."

"I count seven agents." Faythe called out, "I counted four on the train—now three because of Luffy's quick victory." Her eyes settling on a woman that burned holes into her, "What's her problem..." She mumbled.

"They must've also regrouped at the Tower of Justice." Wyper clicked his tongue.

A purple haired man with leather straps holding his face up had then began shouting like a lost child, "CP9. LISTEN, GUYS. I GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO WIPE 'EM OUT, BUT TAKE CARE OF THEM DOWN AT THE TOWER OF JUSTICE!!! It's not like they could get up here to begin with!!" He then snapped towards the pirates, "WAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAA!! You tako pirates!!! Do you realize that no matter how brave you are, nothing would ever change!!?"

Faythe frowned, "It's giving... Man child?"

"We have the full strength of an assassin group, CP9!! We have the heavy Gates of Justice that human power cannot open!!" The man child then proceeded to pull out a golden den den mushi from his pocket, "Moreover, I now have the authority to use this Golden Den-Den Mushi to trigger the Buster Call!!"

All color left Robin's horrified face.

"That's right. Exactly... 20 years ago." The Man Child then turned to get in Robin's face with a victorious grin, "ITS THE POWER THAT OBLITERATED YOUR HOMETOWN, NICO ROBIN!!! THE WORD OHARA... DISAPPEARED FROM THE FOLLOWING YEAR'S MAP, DIDN'T IT...??"

"Shitty Mask. I wanna kick him down into the waterfall right now!!" Sanji referred to Man Child.

"Robin's hometown!!?" Chopper questioned.

"STOP IT!!!" Robin finally spoke up, "DONT DO THAT!!!"

Man Child cackled at her reaction, "OOOO~!! I like that response. It's very thrilling." He then began playfully holding the buster call up to her face, "What!? Does that mean I should press this Buster Call's trigger? Eh? HM...!?"

Robin looked at him with wide eyes, "DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT'LL HAPPEN IF YOU PRESS IT!!?"

Man Child laughed, his restrained grin stretched into something cruel, "Of course, I know it very well...!! THE CHANCES OF YOU PIRATES GETTING OFF THIS ISLAND WILL BECOME ZERO... By just a push of the button on this Golden Den-Den Mushi...!!!" His finger mockingly edged closer to the button as he watched Robin's face morph into something of frustration, "What? Did you have something else in mind? WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA—!!"

"ITS NOT THAT SIMPLE!!" Robin glared up at him, "STOP IT—!!"

The man child jumped at her strong tone, "Eh...? Don't get cheeky with me now...!!" A glare settling on his own.

But Robin continued even at his threatening tone, "You said Ohara disappeared from the map, didn't you...!? Can you see any humans on that map?" She fell to her knees at the reminder, "YOU COULD ONLY BE SO CRUEL BECAUSE YOU LOOK AT THE WORLD LIKE THAT...!!"

The Man Child gave her the nastiest of glared as if he wanted to beat her into the ground. Faythe wouldn't be surprised if he had already done so.

Which really infuriated her.

"If you ask for the buster call now... You'll be blown up too... ALONG WITH ENIES LOBBY...!!!" Robin finished.

Man Child stomped his boot, "Don't be silly!! How could we be blown up by our own allies' attack!? What're you talking about!!?"

"Twenty years ago... Just one attack took everything from me and ruined the lives of many people! That is the Buster Call...!" Robin then peered over the stone walls to look down at her crew mates, "That attack.. is now aimed at the dear Nakama that I've finally found."

Something in that last sentence, eased a small part of Faythe's mind a tad bit.

"THE MORE I WISH TO BE WITH YOU, THE KORE FATE WILL BARE ITS FANGS AT YOU!!" Robin gritted her teeth in frustration, "No matter what sea I go to, I have this great for that I can't shake off!! 'Cause my enemy is... The World and its darkness...!!" She shut her eyes tightly, "First, the incident with Aokiji!! And now, this...!! I've gotten you involved twice already...!! If this goes on forever, even good natured people like you..." Her eyes swept towards Faythe for a moment, "WILL EVENTUALLY CONSIDER ME A BURDEN!! IN TIME YOU'LL BETRAY AND ABANDON ME!! THAT'S WHAT IM MOST AFRAID OF..!!! THAT'S WHY I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO COME AND SAVE ME!!"

Faythe sucked in a harsh inhale, "Robin..."

"IF ITS A LIFE THAT ILL EVENTUALLY LOSE, I WANT TO JUST DIE RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW!!!" Robin finished.

Zoro crossed his arms, "So that's how it is."

"All doubt gone?" Wyper questioned with a side glance.

"Mhm." Zoro huffed.

Man Child broke out into a laugh, "WAHAHAHAHA—!! I SEE... THATS SO TRUE!!!" He held his arms out in revelation, "OF COURSE!! No one could think you're not a burden with all your problems!! WAHAHAHAHA!!" He turned back to the crew and threw up a pointer finger to the sky, "Look at that symbol, pirates!!!" He was pointing at the World Government Flag, "That mark represents the unity of over 170 nations in the four seas and the Grand Line...!!! This is the World!!!" A smile grew on his mocking lips, "DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW INSIGNIFICANT YOU ARE TO STAND AGAINST US!!? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW BIG OF AN ORGANIZATION IS AFTER HER!!?"

Luffy finally spoke up, his face blank, "I understand Robin's enemy very well!" He then addressed someone beside him, "Sniper King..."

"Hrm?"

"Shoot that flag."

"Roger."

Man child froze, "Huh?"

"New Weapon: The Great Pachinko called Kabuto!" Pulling the strings back from his weapon, Sniper King aimed with a keen eye, "Carefully observe its power!! HISSATSU—!" He let the go of the string and fired, "FIRE BIRD STAR—!!!"

A massive bird of flames erupted from the man's slingshot, flying over the great gap and devouring the flag into its embrace of fire.

Robin looked at the burning flag with wide eyes, "...No way."

Yells and gasps was heard from the agents and marines from below.

"THEY'VE... DONE IT...!!"

"DO THEY EVEN UNDERSTAND THE MEANING OF ATTACKING THAT FLAG...!!?"

"THEY'VE REALLY DONE IT NOW!!!"

"THE PIRATES HAVE... DECLARED WAR AGAINST THE WORLD GOVERNMENT!!!"

The man child's face paled as he looked down at the crew in pure bafflement, "Are you bastards insane!? Don't you dare to even dream that you'd survive having the World as your enemy!!!"

"I'D BE HAPPY TO LIVE WITH THAT!!" Luffy yelled over the man child.

Robin's eyes glossed over.

"ROBIN!!!" Luffy kept his gaze on Robin's trembling form, "I HAVEN'T HEARD IT FROM YOU YET!" He screwed his eyes shut and yelled as loud as he could, "SAY YOU WANNA LIVE!!!!!"

Robin's entire life seemed flash before her eyes at the sight of all her Nakama waiting for her. Their expression holding so much comfort and warmth that it unconsciously made globs of tears drop from her eyes. Trying to control her breathing, her shaking hands, and her heart, she pulled out all of her emotions into these three words.

"I WANNA LIVE—!!!!"

"TAKE ME WITH YOU TO THE SEA!!!"

It was as if the gods were with them when she said that, because the drawbridge had finally began to lower itself.

Chopper jumped, "The drawbridge is lowering...!!!"

Sanji grinned, "I guess they've done their job well."

Sniper King was shaking in his spot, "I.. I'm trembling from excitement." Oh. That explains it.

Zoro had a tight grip on his swords, "Hurry up and lower it."

Nami gasped at the look he gave, "What an evil face...!!"

Man child started screaming at the sight, "GYAHAAAAHHH DONT COME!!"

"Time to showcase what true loyalty looks like...!" Wyper grinned cockily.

"WAIT FOR US, ROBIN—!!!" Faythe called out.

Luffy smashed a fist into his palm, "HERE WE GO—!!"

/:/~***~/:/

Are you guys ready!?

BECAUSE IM HYPED AF!!

Now we are official enemies of the World Government. BUT WHO GIVES AF!? Not me! That's who.

I'm excited to write Faythe's character development fight.

Hope you enjoyed reading!
:)

Word Count:(1387)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.3K 288 24
alright here the basics you dont join the crew until dressrosa everything before is your adventure with the crew your the eldest out of sabo ace and...
1.1K 22 49
"You do know what I'm talking about, right Roanoa?" The cloaked man cocked his gaze toward him, squinting his eyes while spreading a large grin acros...
609 56 7
☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ After defeating a nearby boss in the last island they encountered, Luffy and his crew were forced to wander around in the sea sinc...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...