IZUKU KING OF CURSES

Oleh Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN Lebih Banyak

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 48

942 52 7
Oleh Cheetahx2

"Cleave"

As their uttered from Izuku's mouth, deep within his mind, the inner domain that belonged to Ryomen Sukuna, the King of Curses himself couldn't help but laugh out loud.

"How thrilling! How Marvelous!! Someone was able to finally use my one of technique!! Izuku Midoriya!! You....are someone who I will surely mold into my ideal image"

Meanwhile, the villian could only fall to the ground has he held onto his arm that was now a bloody stump.

"Y-You....YOU FUCKING BASTARD!!"

Izuku could only clicked his tongue, "I thought that would've ended you"

As Izuku said that, the villian tire to cover up the injury with more muscle fibers to stop the bleeding as he glared at the boy.

The villian got up from the ground as he made a run and try to attack Izuku....but Mizuki decided to intervene.

The villian glared at the girl, "Don't think you can win ya Bitch!!"

The villian said as he sent a punch her way....but she dodged it at the last second.

"And you can't win this!! And for the record...DON'T CALL ME A BITCH!!"

Mizuki yelled back, lodging her arm in between the villain’s muscle and skin.

“And then what? You gonna punch me with that weak arm of yours?” the villain teased.

“It’s not a matter of whether or not I can do it! A hero’s job is to risk their life to make the lip service into reality!” Mizuki yelled as Kota watched.

‘What…?’ the villain gaped.

With Izuku's eyes widen, "Mizuki wait!!"

But it was too late as Part of Mizuki’s shirt started ripping off as she thought, ‘One for All 100%!’

‘She’s different from earlier…’ the villain widened his eyes.
‘Smash…!’

A huge blast went off, dust covering the three of them. Kota blocked the dust from his face until he was blown away, over the cliffside. He gaped, about to scream before a tug came from his shirt, Izuku got the boy at the back of his collar.

"Don't worry I got you" Izuku said while looking over to see Mizuki who elakedover to them while having a relieved look on her face.

"I'm glad you're ok...Kota" She said with Izuku glaring at her as he placed Kota down on the ground.

"Damn it Mizuki!!"

He yelled out with Mizuki just nervously chuckling.

Just then something was seen that got Mizuki to widne her eyes to see a large boulder coming her way but Izuku simply sliced it using Ryõba.

Mizuki stared in horror to see the villain awake and moving.
‘No way… It can’t be… I was at 100%...’ Mizuki thought as she watched the villain.

“That was too obvious. But that wasn’t bad, Yagi!” the villain commented, starting to walk over to her, Izuku and Kota.

“G-Get away!” Mizuki yelled out.

"He's not going to listen" Izuku said.

“Naw, I feel like attacking now, all of a sudden.” the villain objected.

Mizuki gritted her teeth, "Just what are you Villains after?” Mizuki asked the villain.

“How should I know? I just want to fight. As long as I can stretch my wings and unleash my quirk, I don’t care.” the villain shrugged, reaching into his pocket as he continued, “Do you remember? Up until just now, we were just playing? I said so, didn’t I? ‘Let’s play’? Right? I said! But I’m done. Playtime’s over. ‘Cause you’re pretty strong. Now, I’m gonna look at you seriously.”

As the villian said that....Izuku's eyes widen as he felt it...the thing that held Sukuna's cursed energy.

The villian simply doused somethungin his mouth with Izuku blitzing towards the bastard with a bit of panic as he tried to grab what the villian had in his han while sending a kick to his direction.

The villian just laughed, "Sorry Bub....But whatever that guy give to me....I'll make sure YOU'RE NOTHING BUT RED PASTE!!"

He then swallowed what looked to be a large red tablet.

Izuku started to sweat as he went over to Mizuki and Kota, "Mizuki! Kota! Grab on!!"

The villian suddenly choked while spitting out blood and then he laughed out loud as a high condensed of Cursed energy surrounded him as he yelled oit loud as many muscle fibers covered around him as he suddenly jumped for Izuku, who jumped out of the way as he held both Mizuki and Kota in his arm as the villian punched the ground hard enough for the ground to quake.

'What the hell...whatever he just did...It doesn’t even compare to earlier! His speed and his power… He was just playing…! He was really just toying with me as he tried to kill me!’ Mizuki glanced up to her big brother as he saw the look in his eyes.

'Izuku's panicking...this is just like with Stain...dorsthis mean he's...go8ng to hill this villian?' She thought as Izuku looked at his sister.

"Mizuki I need you to take Kota and get out of here"

Mizuki widened her eyes at what she just heard.

"Are you crazy!? No way in hell am I gonna do that!"

"Just listen-!!"

Izuku couldn't continue since the villian jumped for him which lead to Izuku putting both Mizuki and Kota behind him as he blocked the attack with his arms.

"Oh? You were holding out on me? Come then! Let's see if ya can cut my arm again!!"

The Villian yelled out as his appearance was completely different, his body that had the many muscle fibers moved as if they had a mind of their own, his face showing markings whiel have a savage look on his face while his eyes bleed.

Izuku glared at the bastard....and he wasn't the only one.

"Well I hate to break it to ya....but you're not fighting just me.....Switch"

As soon as that was said, the villain was pushed away and hit the wall hard....but it didn't even hurt him...in fact it just made him laugh.

"Oh? I see you got something inside ya as well? So what?! You still can't beat me!"

All Izuku did was stare back at Mizuki and Kota with narrowed eyes.

"Didn't the Brat just say to leave... I said before I won't be saving you again"

Sukuna was now in control as he grabbed Ryõba in a reverse grip.

"I'm gonna take back what's mine"

With that said, Sukuna blitz towards the villian, who followed the same action with crasy look on his face.

"THAT'S IT!! LET ME SEE YOU BLEED!!"

Mizuki could only watch while gritting her teeth, feeling helpless again...it made her clenched her fist.

'No....I won't back down....not again!'
As she thought of that...she didn't realize that a faint glow surrounded her injured arm.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.
Stay safe and peace out.
Damn Exact 11:00 pm.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

990 57 14
❞.𝕖𝕗𝕚𝕝 𝕪𝕞 𝕟𝕚 𝕘𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕓 𝕖𝕦𝕣𝕥 𝕒❝ 𝙸𝚗 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚏𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚘𝚖 𝚋�...
60.7K 2.2K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
4.7K 219 20
Only for Control Chapters 1-4 (The Mimic x Jujutsu Kaisen)
13.5K 394 13
Leaving his past traumatic life behind, Izuku takes on the role and life of Itadori Yuji in the weird reality of Jujustu Kaisen. Going from Quirkless...