IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 46

849 44 10
By Cheetahx2

Kota was seen sitting in his hideout place.
“But you know what, Kota? I’m sure there will be a day where you will meet someone, and then you’ll understand. Someone who will risk their life to save you… Someone who will be…” Mandalay’s voice echoed in Kota’s head.

“There’s no way anyone like that exists…” Kota gritted his teeth as he go through another memory.

"Well...guess I was right...I'll leave you alone so you can eat in peace...your parents seem to still have that protective side of them"

Kota just sighed, 'Even though he said that...it felt as if he saw them...but I can't'

He finished his thought not knowing A black clothed figure moved from the shadows towards him.

In the clearing, Mineta, Ojiro, Iida, Koda and Mizuki backed up behind Tiger and Mandalay.

“Why…? Why are there villains here?!” Mineta uttered.

“Pixie-Bob!” Mizuki exclaimed, running towards her before Tiger stopped the girl.

“Oh, no!” Mandalay whispered beside Tiger. Mizuki looked at the others before gasping.

“Kota!” Mizuki exclaimed.

‘5 Minutes Earlier’

“Aw, we wanted our courage tested, too…” Ashido complained as she, Kaminari, Sato, Sero, and Kirishima walked with Aizawa.

“Didn’t she say there was a carrot and a stick? Where’s the carrot?” Kirishima whined.

“I’d even take salty licorice… give us a treat, Aizawa Sensei…” Kaminari pleaded.

“Salty licorice is delicious.” Aizawa objected.

“You all need to be more self aware and behave during an emergency.” Aizawa explained their lesson.

“And not to fall behind the others, then the difference between you will grow larger. In a broad sense this is also a kind of ‘treat’. Like a mint-flavored one.” Aizawa explained.

“But mint tastes good…” Kirishima sighed.

The door to a classroom slid open, Monoma inside gasping.

“Oh, that’s weird! Even though Class A is supposed to be better, there were five people who failed? Even though there was only one person from Class B? That’s so weird!” Monoma laughed.

“Just how mentally strong are you?!” Kaminari shouted.

As Monoma continued laughing, the five of them took a seat, Kirishima muttering, “He said the same thing trying to provoke us yesterday.”

“I’d like to know what his mental state is.” Ashido whispered.

“We need to maneuver this time.” Aizawa told Vlad.

“I was thinking about that, too. You don’t have to tell me that-” Vlad agreed before Mandalay’s voice echoed, “Everyone!”

“It’s Mandalay’s Telepath.” Kirishima pointed out.

“I like this. It makes me jump.” Ashido smiled.

“We’re being attacked by two villains! It’s possible that there are more! Everyone who can move, get back to camp immediately! Even if you come across the enemy, retreat and do not engage!” Mandalay’s Telepath echoed.

“Huh? Why are there villains here…?” Monoma uttered when the Telepath finished.

“Vlad, I’m leaving this place to you. I’ll go protect the other students!” Aizawa told Vlad before dashing off down a hall. As he ran, Aizawa thought, ‘I don’t want to think about what could happen…’

When Aizawa made it outside, he stopped, looking at the blue fire and smoke before him.

“This is bad…” Aizawa gritted his teeth.

“Is your worry taking precedence, Eraser?” Dabi appeared next to Aizawa, raising his hand, blue flames appearing.

“Vla-” Aizawa called before the flames bursted out, shooting at Aizawa.

“Don’t get in the way, pro hero. You guys aren’t the ones we want.” Dabi grinned.

In the clearing, one villain held Pixie-Bob down with his large pole that she brought while the lizard villain stood beside her.

“How are you this evening, U.A. High School?” the lizard villain announced.

“The League of Villains?! Why are they here…?” Ojiro gaped.

“Shall I crush this girl’s head? What d’you think? Well, what do you think?” the one with the pole teased.

“Like I’d let you, you-” Tiger was about to move before the lizard villain stopped him.

“Wait up, Big Sis Mag! Don’t be hasty.” the villain told the other. Glancing at Tiger, he added, “You too, Tiger. Calm down. It all depends on whether having power over life and death follows Stain’s tenets or not.”

“Stain…!” Mizuki narrowed his eyes.

“So you’re the ones his ideology brought?” Iida gritted his teeth.

“That’s right! I’m-” the lizard villain cheered, pausing, pointing at Iida saying, “Oh yeah, you, with the glasses! You were the one who brought about the end of Stain at Hosu City. I apologize for the late introduction.”
Grabbing the huge sword behind his back, the villain continued, “I’m Spinner, the one who will spin his dreams into reality!”

“Pixie-Bob started worrying about getting married recently. She was doing her best to find happiness as a woman, despite her age. You can’t damage that woman’s face and then just stand there laughing thoughtlessly about it!” Tiger explained angrily, talking about Pixie-Bob.

“Why would someone think about happiness like the average person?!” Spinner shouted about happiness, running for Mandalay and Tiger.

“Tiger! I’ve broadcasted instructions. Leave the safety of the other students to Ragdoll. The two of us will hold them back here!” Mandalay explained. Looking back at Mizuki, Iida, Mineta, Koda and Ojiro, Mandalay exclaimed, “Go, everyone! Listen carefully. Do not fight. Class rep, you’re in charge!”

“Understood! Let’s go!” Iida nodded as he started running, Koda, Mineta and Ojiro following. Iida turned his head to see Mizuki not following, yelling, “Yagi!”

“Go on ahead!” Mizuki told them.

“What are you saying?!” Ojiro questioned.

“Yagi!” Iida yelled again.

“Mandalay!” Mizuki called out. Mandalay turned her head to glance at Mizuki as she explained, “I know where he is!”

Purple gas surrounded the forest, Kendo trying her hardest not to breathe it in as she carried Kodai and Honenuki with her quirk.

“Kendo!”

Kendo turned to the sound behind her, seeing Tetsutetsu carrying Shiozaki with masks on.

“Tetsutetsu! Ibara! What’s with those masks?” Kendo muffled.

“Yaoyorozu from Class A was nearby and made them for us!” Tetsutetsu explained.

"One of our classmates went with her to show her where the locations of Class B so they can go rescue them!” Tetsutetsu continued. Tetsutetsu showed Kendo some gas masks wrapped around his waist, offering, “Take one! We got a bunch!”

“Thanks!” Kendo thanked him, taking one for her and Kodai. Once she put the gas mask on, Kendo explained, “We need to get back to camp. It’s dangerous out here since we don’t know where the villains are.”
“No, I’m going to fight, too.” Tetsutetsu shook his head.

“We were told not to fight!” Kendo exclaimed to Tetsutetsu.

“You’re always rebuking Monoma, but didn’t you feel it in your heart somewhere? The difference between our class and Class A? I’ve been feeling it! We got into U.A. with the same exam, studying the same curriculum. What’s the difference? It’s obvious! What they had that we didn’t… crisis! They turned their crisis into chances! It’s only natural! How can a hero turn his back on wrongdoers?” Tetsutetsu explained to Kendo.

“Tetsutetsu!” Kendo gaped.

“Don’t try to stop me, Kendo. Hero course Class 1-B! If we don’t stand now, then when will we? I’ll definitely find the villains and beat the living daylights out of them!” Tetsutetsu vowed, making his arm steel.

“Kota! Can you hear my Telepath? Hurry up and come back to camp! I’m sorry I don’t know where you usually go off to… I’m sorry, Kota! I can’t go save you! Come back as soon as you can!” Mandalay’s Telepath echoed. While it echoed, Kota was backing away from the villain with the white mask and black cloak.

“I tried searching somewhere with a nice view, and I ended up finding a face not on our list.” the guy with the mask explained.

Kota trembled in fear while the villain continued.

“Hey, by the way, you’ve got a nice hat there, kid. Trade with me for this lame mask. They made me wear this toy since I’m new, saying they couldn’t get the shipment in time or something.”
The villain started removing the white mask before Kota started running away, screaming.

“Oh, hey.” the villain called, throwing the mask away before jumping in front of Kota. Muscles started appearing around his arm as he grinned, “Let me get a shot in to cheer up! Come on.”
Kota gasped in horror, a memory starting of him sitting in front of a TV.
“Water Hose… They were wonderful heroes. But the couple’s bright lives were cut short by a single cruel criminal. The suspect is still on the run, and police and heroes are on his trail.”

“You…” Kota gasped at the villain.

“The suspect’s quirk is a simple power-type, and he is very dangerous. If you see this face, contact the police or a hero immediately…”

Kota was on the verge of tears, watching at the villain as the reporter’s words echoed, “In addition, the suspect is thought to have sustained an injury on his left eye from his fight with Water Hose earlier…”

“Papa…! Mama…!” Kota uttered as the villains raised his fist, about to bring it down on Kota when suddenly a protective warmth covered the boy causing him to open his eyes....and saw that it was Yuji Itadori without his disguise which meant that he was Izuku Midoriya, who kicked the villian away from the boy.

"You doing alright, Kid?" Izuku asked Kota, who stared at the boy.

Just then a flash of green was seen, which got Izuku to see his lil sister, whose eyes widen in shock.

"Big Brother?! What the hell are you doing here?!" She yelled out.

With Izuku chuckling, "What? I can see my lil sis?"

She stared at him for a few seconds and then went to him and smacked him on the head.

'Ha!! I love this girl! She doesn't care if you're her big brother she'd still hit you!'

'Well I kind of deserve it'

Izuku thought as he rubbed his head.

"We're gonna talk about this later....but right now we got something to deal with"

As she said that both her and Izuku watched over towards the villian with Kota watching the two teens, “Why…?” Kota asked both of them while Izuku gave the boy a glance.

'They were about to help their son....maybe...'

He couldn't finished that thought since the villian got himself up.

“Hm? You were on the list.” the villain hummed.

‘I didn't know just from coming into contact with a villain… I can’t believe a villain ended up right here!’ Mizuki narrowed her eyes while glancing at her pockets to find that she didn't bring her phone, Mizuki thought, ‘Damn it, I didn't bring my cellphone. I came here without telling anyone… Which means, I can’t hope for any reinforcements like last time… There’s just me and Izuku here…Izuku ’

She glanced at her big brother, who was busy grabbing his katana.

The villain started walking towards Mizuki, Izuku and Kota.

‘I have to do something about this villain…but will I be able to protect Kota at the same time…?’ Mizuki continued thinking, glancing back at Kota, but seeing Kota’s eyes filled with tears, She gritted her teeth until she felt a tap on her head, causing her to look at her brother, "You're not alone Mizuki...I'm going to help...you're not doing this alone"

As soon as she heard that,she felt an invisible weight being lifted from her shoulders and she couldn't help but smile, "He's right, I'm not alone this time and I can’t think like that. I will do what I have to do. Right now, with the power I have!’

Mizuki glowed with One for All, whispering to Kota, “It’s going to be okay, Kota. With the me and my brother....We'll definitely save you!”

Izuku smirked at the girls determination while his eyes narrowed at the villian.

'It's faint'

'Well let's see if this bastard actually has something thay can lead us to the mastermind'

Izuku thought with Ryõba shaking in anticipation.

Chapter End.
Hope you enjoy.
Stay safe and peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.7K 2.2K 14
𝗮 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿. 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗱𝘆. angst. lowercase. ₀₈₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁ ₜₒ ₁₀₋₂₄₋₂₀₂₁
1.8K 37 20
──────❝𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄'𝐒 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐄 !❞ ★jujutsu kaisen!
10.9K 320 18
Sick of the pain, the betrayal, sick of it all. But now a new opening a new opportunity, that helps bring revenge
41.4K 1.1K 63
Haikyuu and Jujustu Kaisen crossover! Inumaki x femreader In which you are the twin sister to Sakusa Kiyoomi from Haikyuu... who just happens to have...