Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 36

6.3K 487 40
By koovoobi

"Tae.." Jungkook's lips wobbled as soon as they entered their room. "Nothing happened, baby. Don't stress like this." Taehyung said, caressing his cheeks. "I was scared." He whimpered, kissing his palm. "Mm." He hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Don't grab everything that is kept on the table. I will check first and give it to you." Jungkook said with a glare. Taehyung nodded. "You barely ate anything. I will make you something, mm?" He asked. "I am not hungry." He replied. "Still. Um.. Alright. Then, after some time, I will cook for you." Jungkook said. With a slight smile, he accepted, finding there was no room left for a denial.

Whereas in another room, the eighteen-year-old boy was trembling in fear, sitting in a corner of the room. "F.ck. ah." He joined his shivering hands tightly but flinched badly when he heard a loud banging on the door. He stood up from the floor and wiped his sweaty, teary face before opening the door. "H..hyung." Yeonjun said in a quiet voice when he found Jimin on the doorstep. Jimin pushed the door open, got inside, and locked the room behind him. "Why did you do that?" Jimin asked in a raging voice. "I.. I.." Yeonjun shuttered. "You did it purposefully, right?" He asked. Yeonjun shook his head slightly. "You didn't know Tae is allergic to spice?" He interrogated her, and he shook his head negatively. "No?" Jimin asked doubtfully. "No.. no. No. I didn't know." Yeonjun cried, covering his face with his palms. "Mm. Then also, why did you add extra spice to Tae's bowl only?" Jimin asked, keeping his hands on either side of his hips. "I.. I.. hyung always grabs everything I prepare for Kookie hyung. He rarely gave him the chance to even taste." Yeonjun said it awkwardly. "So you add extra spice to his food?" Yeonjun nodded. "Why are you acting so immature, Yeonie? Ah? Are you a kid who does such things? What is this I prepare for 'Kookie Hyung'? We live in a joint family, and we share each other's things. Moreover, they are husbands. So, Tae will obviously take whatever Jungkook has. It's natural. You don't have to work for that. And don't do such stupid things; that will put others' lives in danger. If I see this again, Yeonie, I am warning you, I won't be that sweety Jiminie Hyung, and keep in mind, nobody will question me if I give you a tight slap for such things." Jimin warned him before exiting the room. Yeonjun wiped his eyes and locked the room.

~
Jungkook dragged Taehyung out of the room and went to the kitchen after a few hours. "Stop whining." Jungkook gave a furious glare to him and pointed for him to sit on the kitchen counter as he took things to make a smoothie. "I am worried about my baby now. What if my tiger ends up like you? Like having only a sweet tooth." Jungkook complained and shoved a piece of strawberry inside Taehyung's mouth. He gave him a wide grin and munched on that fruit. "Nuts?" he asked, showing the container of nuts. Taehyung nodded. "Give me another bite of strawberry." Taehyung said, pointing at the box of fruits. "Here." Jungkook held another one out for him. "Not like that. I want it from your lips." Taehyung pouted. "Tae. no. We are in public space," he said, giving a warning glare. "Oh. I thought we were at home, not at any park." Taehyung replied with an eye roll. "This is the public space in our home that we share with everyone else. And no. Your romance is strictly prohibited here." Jungkook said. "My romance? What's the problem with my romance?" Taehyung asked, taking Jungkook's hand and licking his finger, which he used to check the consistency of the mixer he grinded. "See. See, the things you are doing? It's always sensual." Jungkook took his hand from his hold and washed it. "That's the problem in your mind. Not mine. You are visualizing everything in that sense." Taehyung denied. "Yeah. I have a very common and normal person's mind, not an extra-modesty one like yours." Jungkook served the content in two glasses and gave one to him. He took a mouth full of it. "You like it?" he asked. Taehyung nodded with a thumbs up. "I thought I would have extreme morning sickness and nausea like Jiminie Hyung. Thankful, I am on the safer side." Jungkook said. "That's because my bun listens to his appa." Taehyung said, caressing his tummy. "Yes. They might have thought, 'Oh, momma is already having enough with Appa. Let's not give him more headaches." Jungkook teased him. "Really? Really?" Taehyung held him by the wrist and pulled him to tickle his tummy. "Haha.. no.. haha.. Tae.. no. you will spill the content." Jungkook laughed and squirmed in his grip, holding the smoothie in one hand. "You are growing as a bratty momma each day." Taehyung dipped his lips in the smoothie, pulled him, and rubbed it on his cheeks. "No, I will end up having pimples. Haha. No." Jungkook giggled when he did it again. Mrs. Kim, who was standing in the dining room all this while smiling, went to her room.

"Haha. No." Jungkook pulled his hand from his wrist and rushed to their room. Taehyung smiled, took the glass alone with him, and went behind Jungkook. "No. Tae. See, let me speak." Jungkook's voice got mumbled when Taehyung caught him again, squeezed his cheeks, and spilled the smoothie that he was holding in his mouth. "Ah. Tae." Jungkook whined, swallowing it, and wiped his mouth. "Tae. I can't clean the room now if you make it messy." Jungkook said to lock their room door. "I will..." He took another mouthful and shoved it in Jungkook's mouth. "Clean it." He said. Jungkook gulped the smoothie and stared at him before walking to the bathroom. Taehyung smiled, drank the rest of it, and kept the glass on the table. "Aish. Tae. Don't leave that glass there." He shook his head, took it, and went to the washroom.

Jungkook jerked when Taehyung hugged him as soon as he stepped out of the washroom with the washed glass. "What's with you today?" Jungkook asked with a small slap on his forearm. "I am in a mood." He rubbed his nose on his nape. "Mm. Will you?" He asked, licking his nape. "When I didn't, Tae?" Jungkook turned to face him. "Do you want me to suck you?" He asked, smooching his chin. "No. I want to be inside you." Taehyung replied, pulling Jungkook's tees, throwing them on the floor, and grabbing both melons. "I can't wait to have a sweet treat from it." Taehyung squeezed it and said it by gazing at the snowballs on his hands. "Mm. I should hit the gym as soon as I give birth." Jungkook said and took Taehyung's tees off and his pants off. "How many times have I said not to roam around without underwear?" Jungkook shook his head and stroked his member. "I don't like it at night, and about the gym, I don't care, however you are, Jungkook." He said and removed his shorts, leaving them on the floor along with his pants. "I know that." Jungkook hissed when Taehyung parted his a.s. cheeks and rubbed his a.s. "Let's not disturb my bun; what if they are sleeping? So I will use this." Taehyung said, tucking his one finger inside. "Ah. It will be painful then.
We do it rarely." Jungkook whizzed. Taehyung led him towards the bed, and he kneeled down before turning Jungkook's to face his bums. "F.ck. How can it be pink like this?". He gave it a loud slap. "Ahhh." Jungkook moaned. Taehyung smiled, watching the red patch on his left cheek, and he immediately bit on it. "Ah.. Taeeee." Jungkook twisted, but Taehyung held his hips tightly to keep him in place. Taehyung spit in his mouth after holding it apart. He shook his finger, put it inside, and stroked it. "Ahh.. Taaee.. it's painful." Jungkook said. "Bend and hold the cot." He said. Jungkook followed the same. "F.ck. Give me that flashlight. Let me see." Taehyung said, pointing at his cell phone kept on the bed. Jungkook forwarded his hand, took it, and gave it to him. "Mm." Taehyung gave a few kitten kisses after observing that tight peach. "It will be very painful tomorrow." Taehyung informed. Jungkook nodded with teary eyes when he entered two fingers and started scissoring him. "I think I need this entire night to stretch you." He said, spitting on his finger and stinging it inside him. "Ah..ah.." "You are leaking, Jungkook." Taehyung smiled and collected his sl.ck in his finger, tucked it inside his a.s., and licked his thighs. "Baby. Hold the cot and stand. I don't know if you will be able to lay on your stomach; that's why. I will do research on it later." Taehyung said it, and Jungkook obeyed it. "Taeahhh.." Jungkook moaned loudly when Taehyung put his three fingers together, prepared him a little more, and stood up, stroking his member with Jungkook's slick as well as his prec.m. He slowly entered his d.ck, and Jungkook, the poor boy, saw stars in the sky. "Aaaaaaaaaaaaa." he screamed when Taehyung filled him in. "No..noooo. don't m..move. It's hurting like hell." Jungkook whimpered. Taehyung stood there without doing anything to give him time to catch his breath. "Uff..uff.. uff.." Jungkook exhaled with an open mouth and wiped his eyes, which were brimming with tears. "Baby, are you okay? I will pull out then." Taehyung asked. "No. Give me two minutes." He asked. Taehyung hummed and rubbed his back in a circular motion.

After three minutes, Jungkook nodded his boba head. "Are you okay, now?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook hummed. Taehyung gave a soft third first and then a hard one. "SH.T." Jungkook cursed and tightened the hold on the bed sheet. "I can't hear it. Are you comfortable?" He asked. Jungkook turned his face and gave him a death glare. "Do you think it will be comfortable to stick a long rod up in your a.s?" He spitted furiously. "Haha. Cute." Taehyung laughed. "Cute? You call this cute?" Jungkook scoffed but cried when Taehyung moved in and out. "Not cute. Hot." He spanked his a.s again, gripped his tiny waist, and increased his pace. "The view from here is to be framed, Jungkook. It's worth a lifetime." Taehyung said, caressing his whole back and squeezing both cheeks. "Y.. ahh.. ahm.. you.. will do it," Jungkook said, moaning. "I will definitely." Taehyung bent and kissed his shoulder by cupping his lower tummy. "Bun. Are you sleeping? Appa will be out in a few minutes. I won't disturb you. Sleep tight." He said he was caressing his tummy and feeling inside him. "F.ck Jungkook. Will you slice off my d.ck by clenching like this? I need it again." Taehyung bit his shoulder and shook it. "Ah.. ah.." Jungkook rolled his eyes with parted lips while drooling. "Haha. There is more liquid here than down." Taehyung laughed, wiping Jungkook's chin and neck, which were soaking with his saliva, before standing straight and moving fast. After a few minutes, he shot his seeds inside his h.le and fell on Jungkook's back, but without leaving his entire weight on him. Jungkook rested his forehead on the bed, exhaling and inhaling slowly. Taehyung pulled out slowly and parted his cheeks to see his hot c.m oozing out and sliding down, wetting his c.nt as well.

He went and took the wet wipes from the table and wiped him clean. "Did you c.m.?" He asked. Jungkook shook his head. "Mm." Taehyung turned him, laid him on the bed, and parted his legs, only to hide his face in between them. "Tae. It's alright. Ahhh.." Jungkook threw his head on his pillow and arched his back when Taehyung took his n.b. and sucked on his cl.t. before releasing it and tilting down again to l.ck inside of his f.lds. He muttered as Taehyung smacked his whole tongue in his c.nt, releasing it with a wet pop and gasping for air. "ahh.. Tae.." Jungkook whimpered when Taehyung dived back in and started chewing on his n.bs. Jungkook runs his fingers through his sweaty hair and strokes it gently by tilting his hips to angle his c.nt right into his mouth again. It didn't take another five minutes for Jungkook to squ.rt and c.m hardly soaking Taehyung's face completely. "Ahhhh." He breathed out and turned his face to side by gripping the pillow. Taehyung smiled and stood up, wiping his face. "If someone asks what's the secret of my smooth skin, I am going to tell your name." Taehyung licked his lips and went to the washroom after giving a glance at Jungkook, who was catching his lost breath.

He washed his face and chest and came back with a wet towel. He cleaned him and pulled him to stand up. "Let me change the bed sheet." He said and replaced the damp one with a dry and fresh one. "Look. How many times have you blamed me for giving a rubber sheet mattress protection coating to our bed? Now, see. We only need to wipe it clean. Our bed won't be wet." Jungkook rolled his eyes. "Roll. Roll. I knew you would roll a lot from the moment our parents fixed our marriage." Taehyung gave a slap on his naked bum as he carried the dirty bedsheet, comforter, and duvet to the laundry basket. Jungkook took his tees from the floor, wore them, and took his shorts. "Don't wear that." Taehyung said and laid on the bed after wearing a short. He tapped his side, and Jungkook limped to the bed and laid down. "Is it hurting?" He asked. Jungkook nodded. "It will go away." Taehyung said, caressing his bare a.s, while Jungkook hugged him tightly.

..to be continued..

Don't call me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 11.3K 24
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...
23.7K 299 3
"N-no, you can't do that... I-I'm pregnant remember?" A story where jungkooks life turned into a living hell after making the biggest mafia fall in l...
718K 32.7K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
93.6K 4.1K 17
Jungkook never thought he will have to leave Taehyung after a year of mating but the hardest part of it was the pregnancy, no one knew about. If he s...