Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

Date Night 2, Part 4

206 13 7
By SnaddysPet

“I’m going to thoroughly use you. I put your butt plugs inside the bag as well in case the situation warranted such. I see now that it does. Now behave before or I’ll take the lubricant away next,” he sneered back at her.

 Her heart was beating almost out of her chest. Her full breasts rose and fell from her labored breath, she answered, “Yes Daddy.” “You can’t wait to have the filthy little mouth full can you? Come over here,” he demanded. 

She moved over immediately from her chair to the booth beside him. Severus held out his left hand with his index and middle finger raised.

 “Suck,” he demanded. Y/N took his fingers immediately into her mouth, sucking them furiously. “Desperate little whore,” he mocked her with a little grin in the corner of his mouth. He watched her intently while she sucked his fingers. 

He took her hand and roughly shoved it against his aching cock in his trousers. “Desperate little whore can’t keep her hands off Daddy,” he whispered. She grabbed him firmly through his trousers, letting her eyes close as she moaned.

 “I do hope that’s enough to satisfy that little cunt. I know how much you loved being stretched. Nothing is ever big enough for you is it?,” he whispered into her ear. 

Y/N was even sure what she was hearing anymore, she was in a haze of arousal now as he whispered things into her ear. The throbbing of her pussy is the only sound she was hearing at that moment.

 “Time to play,” he whispered before taking his fingers back. He jerked her hand with his wet one, pulling her up from the booth. He walked in his usual quick pace, almost dragging a dizzy Y/N to the boudoir room. 

“I bet that little cunt would love to be fucked by your new friend.. Sadly I’m all you’re getting tonight,” he said as he picked the yellow flag (Exclusive, Likes To Be Watched) again.

She was about to seal her own death warrant but she blurted out, “Let me fuck him, please,” she begged.

 Severus’ head shot back again, looking her dead in the eyes, “Say it again, Princess. I fucking dare you,” he snarled. 

She came back to her senses, “I’m so sorry. I don’t know why I said that,” she admitted. Severus held her wrist with a death grip as they walked into the room.

 The room was fairly full again with various couples and groups enjoying each other. It didn’t even look odd that Severus was dragging her behind him. “Daddy, please,” she begged. 

Severus pushed her down onto the booth next to him. “Take my cock out and suck now,” he demanded as he leaned back. 

Her hands immediately started working on his trousers, taking out his aching cock. It felt like it was pulsing in her hand as she leaned down, wrapping her lips around him.

 “That’s right whore, suck my cock,” he growled down at her. His hands grabbed a rough handful of her hair forcing her down further onto him.

 He yanked up and down roughly forcing her to make gurgling noises as she choked on him. Severus looked across the room finally, seeing the familiar face watching Y/N suck his cock. The man leaned back against the booth, rubbing himself through his trousers. 

“Your friend is watching you suck me, Princess,” Severus announced. Y/N tried to pull her head up to see if he was telling the truth but she was stopped. “OH, no you don't, you’re not done,” he scolded her. 

He forced her to suck him for another moment until he pulled her off in order to pace himself. He quickly undid her bra part from the corset, so her bare tits were just barely hanging over the edge of her leather corset. 

He slapped them as they came into view. When she squealed, he slapped her face next. “Watch it cunt,” he demanded. “Sorry, Sir,” she cried. At this moment, he wasn’t Severus or Daddy. This was full Master dominance. It was degrading, rough, and painful. She was in heaven. 

Severus threw her onto the ottoman in front of him, “Hands and knees, cunt,” he demanded. She quickly got into position, while Severus went behind her tearing her tights and panties. 

Her whole ass and pussy was completely exposed now. Her fingers gripped the ottoman she was on, trying to stay in the moment, but she was embarrassed. 

It was turning her on the longer she sat there. Severus dug through her bag, pulling out the middle sized butt plug. 

He moved the ottoman a bit where she could look at the man across the way who hadn’t taken his eyes off her. The man had taken out his enormous cock and was stroking it slowly as he watched her. 

The man's cock was somehow thicker than Severus’ but of a similar length. It looked as if his hand could barely wrap around it, veins climbing the sides of the monster cock. Her eyes locked with his as he stroked himself. 

She licked her lips as if to signal to the man she wanted to taste him. Suddenly, she felt Severus spit directly onto her asshole and not so gently shove her butt plug in. It made her let out a cry as her body pushed forward.

 “Cry for me,  you horny little bitch,” he demanded. Severus took the flogger out of her bag. He let it gently brush against her ass before flicking it hard against her.

 This however made her let out a little moan at the feel. “Thank you, Master,” she told Severus as she watched the man. She had surprisingly never called him that before. He was always Daddy or Severus. Hearing the word Master set the man on fire even more somehow. 

He was stroking his huge cock with his left hand while he flogged her, over and over. Each time she said, “Thank you Master.” She kept eye contact with the man across the way as best she could. 

“Do you want to suck his cock, Princess?” Severus asked her. “No,” she quickly said to keep herself out of further trouble. The man knew instantly it was a lie. 

He positioned himself behind her, quickly slamming the entire length of his cock inside her unexpectedly. She let out a cry as he filled her, pushing her forward. 

“Master please,” she said in a rather loud voice so multiple people started watching her. Severus held her so tight, fucking her as hard and deep as he could.

 “Dirty little liar,” he growled at her. He was using her so hard that she quickly had tears streaming down her face. 

The mans body was almost stiff as he held her slightly off the ottoman, slamming into her again and again. Y/N didn’t even care that multiple people were enjoying the sight. 

She was actively crying while people watched her be fucked half to death. She looked so small next to Severus and his huge cock.

 Y/N was a cluster of unintelligible sounds as he fucked her. “Master, please, it’s too deep,” she begged him as she gripped the ottoman. Thankfully Severus could tell the difference in her voice and he eased off just a little. 

She couldn’t even hold her eyes open to see if the man was still there watching her. Once he backed off a little it only took seconds to build her orgasm. It soon washed over her completely as he kept thrusting into her roughly. 

“Thank You Master,” she told him as it took over. When she opened her eyes again, the man was gone from sight. “Your little friend got tired of the show,” he told her in a deep breathy voice. 

Severus gently pulled the butt plug out of her ass, “A placeholder, I told you,” he reminded her. 

He leaned forward a little, spitting on her asshole and rubbing the head of his cock in it. He very slowly slid it into her ass, allowing her time to take him. 

“This is what you’re good for, whore,” he growled as he started using her harder. “Master, please,” she begged for mercy. 

His strokes were so long and powerful as he fucked her ass. It was an insane feeling to have him almost pull out and then very roughly fill her to completion again. The man couldn’t take much more. He had barely been holding on for a while, but was determined to use her completely. 

A few more strokes and he was pulling out, wildly jerking his cock all over her ass while letting out the most beautiful grunts, “Just for you, Princess,” he announced. “Thank you, Daddy,” she smiled back at him. 

Severus used his wand to clean her. He used a handkerchief to wipe her tears and give her soft little kisses. “I love you, Princess,” he whispered. 

She kissed him sweetly, before pulling away and replied, “I love you too, Daddy. I hope we are still friends.” “Always,” he smiled back at her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.3K 1.4K 31
Sequal from Snape X reader -a fine line- (but can be read without reading part one) The war is over. Severus and Y/N survived and she was hoping for...
38.9K 1.8K 26
Geneva Azur was born was born with a gift - a gift far greater than she ever imagined - one so profound it was sought by a dark force. Her life had b...
223K 6.9K 41
It is 6th year, the Dark Lord has returned. An unusual attack spikes confusion amongst Hogwarts, Severus Snape is intrigued by you but feelings soon...
61.2K 2.4K 70
Y/n Y/l/n found her way to be an assistant to the cold Severus Snape. Can she keep up with her all her duties? Or will her past drag her in the mud? ...