Villainless Villain| Park Jim...

By ggukie_69

Multitalented person Choi Y/N's second job was to write. On a rainy night, when she was writing her new book... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

8

290 32 12
By ggukie_69

A U T H O R

'YESSSS ONNIE YOU DID IT!!' Yoonji shouted as she hugged Y/N tightly.

'Congratulations Y/N. You did very well!' Yoongi was pleased to see her marks.

Y/N also found that she scored 21 points more than her previous time.

'Good job my daughter! You can get any university with these marks!' Her father said proudly.

'Thank you appa. But I have already made up my mind. I want to study in ABC.'

Yoongi frowned.

'But baby, this university is far from our home.' Her mother was worried.

'Yes. You can study in Seoul. There are many good institutions.' Her father said.

'But appa I want to study and develop games. You forgot?'

Her father sighed.

'But it is too hard. It will take at least 5 years for you to develop a basic code.'

'No! I want to develop games appa!'

'How about this, you study for one year and if you don't get good marks then come back here again.' Her mother suggested.

'No. I will buy an apartment for you which will be closer to your university. Try to stay alone for a few months. If you can, then we will consider.' Yoongi said.

Yoongi was sure that Y/N could never stay on her own. Because she was scared of being alone. As well as she can't cook or can do household work.

But what he didn't know was that the Y/N he was seeing now was not his original sister but another person who had experience of living alone.

Y/N was happy.

'Okay!'
.
.
.
.
Thus, with the help of Yeonjun who pestered Yoongi to buy an apartment near Y/N's new university, Y/N moved into that apartment in one month.

'Noona, this apartment was suggested by Jimin. When he heard that, he said that the environment near this apartment is good!'

Yeonjun lazily sat on the couch as Y/N told the workers to put the flower vase and other things here and there.

'Why are you lying down?! Go and do work! You lazy pig!'

'Ya! I am not!'

'You are-'

'Also I have brought you many things!'

'What things?'

'Those!'

Y/N looked at where Yeonjun pointed.

She was shocked to see many good qualities of equipment which she used for developing games.

'Money.' Yeonjun smirked.

'Fine. Thanks for buying these.'

'I actually told Yoongi Hyung to buy this apartment for this reason. Since you have got the whole floor, you can easily use one room for your job.'

Y/N nodded.

'So any update on our male lead?' Y/N asked.

'Nah. But he does act strange somehow. Nowadays he goes out and comes back late at night. He has these bloody eyes whenever he comes back. He doesn't even greet me when he comes back.'

'Maybe because he finds you annoying.' Y/N grinned.

'Ya-'
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Y/N, in a fresh mind, started her first day at university again. She made a simple English breakfast.

After breakfast, she arranged her bag and walked out for her class.

Today she had only one class.
.
.
.
.
Maybe because she had never stalked before, Y/N didn't know when someone started to stalk her.

That person was standing outside a cafe. He never imagined that he would find Y/N here.

He smirked and found it amazing that he met Y/N after one month.

'Kim Jiwoo....' He mumbled.

He still remembered the name tag.

He was amused to find that Y/N was still a university student while working as a secretary.

He followed her.

Her dazzling smile, the way she looked around her with a confused face.

It made him excited. It made him want to hold her. It was the first time in his life that someone made him have this much interest.

'Who again?' He heard someone's voice.

It was Jimin's.

'Kim Jiwoo.' That person spoke again.

'I know her. Secretary of Min Yoongi.' He heard Jimin speaking.

Soon the communication was broken but he got what he wanted.

That person looked at his phone and found Hyunjin/Yeonjun texting him.

He rolled his eyes. Finding Hyunjin annoying, he turned off his phone and took out his other phone.

'Let's talk more at night Jimin.' That person mumbled even though Jimin couldn't hear him..
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
'So you want to send one of my ideas to them?' Y/N asked.

'Yes. If they liked it then consider that you can make a new game on your own with a team under your name.' The manager spoke.

Y/N thanked him several times and finally hung up the call.

She was excited. She quickly called Yeonjun and let him know.

Yeonjun directly came to her apartment.

'Congrats! But won't they have suspicions since you got a deal so quickly?'

'Who cares!'

'So what was the game about again?'

'The same as before...'

'Noona, tell me something. Does your game project's name is Queen?'

'Yes! Wait, how do you know?'

'I am actually one of the investors.' Yeonjun facepalmed.

'The fuck?!'

'Not only me but Yoongi hyung too. Both of us will investigate in the same game. But we haven't chosen which one.'

'Choose fairly okay? If the other person's idea is better than mine then choose him.'

Yeonjun nodded.

He knew Y/N was desperate to develop her game but she was firm of truth and fair play.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
On the other hand, the Park resident was too dark. Since everyone was still outside, the man stood inside Jimin's bedroom and looked at himself in the mirror.

'You are interested in Jiwoo. You never showed up in day time.' Jimin spoke.

'Yeah. I am a night owl. But because of her, I want to go and see her. Shit, I badly want to hold her and touch her. Fuck!'

Jimin could see how desperate the person sounded.

'But I am not interested in Jiwoo. Sure she is beautiful. But I am interested in Min Yoongi's sister. She is too annoying and Hyunjin Hyung is too close to her.' Jimin spoke.

'I don't give a fuck about whom you like-'

'But you have to.' Jimin smiled coldly as he finally saw him in the dark.

'You have to......' He mumbled again.

TO BE CONTINUED.......

[If you guys are excited and if I get 20+ votes in this chapter, then I will reveal who this person is.~~~]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.7K 633 47
A complicated love story Lee y/n and kim taehyung who are from a royal family Kim Taehyung became a mafia. He planned to use y/n but fell for her...
2.4K 152 25
๐Ÿ’—Park Jimin - the Korean sweetheart, Army's chimchim, the Kpop idol who made history in the music industry; is now baffled when life doesn't turned...
1.3K 429 38
This is a story(fan fiction) of V and y/n who are connected through an unknown thread. They don't know each other but still know each other very well...
16.5K 750 54
"He might be gone, but the rest of us are still here. That was the past, this is the present." "He didn't have to do it that way. He didn't have to e...