~{Entangled}~ (FNaF)

By 0Burnt-Noodles0

This is background on Michael and Ennard's growing relationship- "Fate Is No Friend" Has parts that contribut... More

Chapter I: Wake up
Chapter II: Late Night Visiter
Chapter III: Sleep
Chapter IV: Difficulties
Chapter V: Trial Run
Chapter VI: Exotic Butters
Chapter VII: Human
Chapter VIII: No More Movies
Chapter IX: Down The Stairs
Chapter X: Bad Choice
Chapter XI: Bad Soup
Chapter XII: Acting Weird
Chapter XIII: Kill Code
Chapter XIV: Cuddles
Chapter XV: Trust
Chapter XVI: Flynn
Chapter XVII: 2003
Chapter XVIII: Voices
Chapter XIX: Family
Chapter XX: Family Reunion
Chapter XXI: Burn Together
Chapter XXII: Back Again
Chapter XXIII: Unhinged
Chapter XXIV: Him
Chapter XXV: You Won't Kill Me
Chapter XXVI: Not The Same
Chapter XXVII: A Slip Up
Chapter XXVIII: Old Friend
Chapter XXIX: Public
Chapter XXX: Reading
Ch. XXXI: Gardening and Uniform
Ch. XXXII: Moving and Gray
A/N: Major TimeSkip
Ch. XXXIII: Confessions
Ch. XXXIV: Relations
❤Valentine's Day Special❤
Ch. XXXVI: Father and Son
Ch. XXXVII: Lovers
Ch. XXXVIII: Killer
Ch. XXXIX: Bath Time
Ch. XXXX: Walking
Ch. XXXXI: Raine
Ch. XXXXII: Bad Thoughts

Ch. XXXV: New Roomate

24 1 0
By 0Burnt-Noodles0

>Micheal’s POV<

   After helping Gabriel find Aspen, Gabe took him back to the children’s room. When we’d found him, he had acted just odd, but I guess I don’t really know how he acts normally. 

   “Oh!! There he is!!!” Gabriel said as he noticed a figure crouched behind the couch. I followed him as he led me over, and looked down at the figure. Something about him was familiar, but I couldn’t exactly pinpoint what. The mask covered his entire face, and he had reddish blonde hair. Gabriel poked him, and he jumped a little, looking at both of us immediately. Gabe helped him up, and Aspen looked back at me, staring. I stared a little back at him, trying to pinpoint what was so familiar. Gabriel, noticing, and a bit confused, got Aspen’s attention, and took him to the missing children’s room.

   I started piling our bags into the car, and felt arms wrap around my waist tightly. I glanced back, behind myself, and saw Ennard looking up at me a bit. He noticed I looked back at him, and smiled. “Hi-” I laughed a bit, and resumed putting the bags into the back of the car. “Hi, Enn,” I smiled. “Henry said earlier today that he had refilled our supply of the soul monitors, so we have them to monitor you while you fully recover-” “Oh really? That’s good-” Ennard nodded, and gently made me look at him again. “You better not fight me on it. I rolled my eyes playfully, and kissed his cheek. Oh, the times I’ve restrained myself from doing so in the past.

   Ennard’s face turned almost as red as his red dyed tips in his hair, and looked away, hugging me tighter. I laughed, finding him absolutely adorable, and closed the trunk of the car. “C’mon, let's go home,” I said, taking his hand, and leading him to the passenger side of the car. I helped him get in, and closed the door behind him, then walked over to the driver’s side. As I went to get in, I heard someone shout behind me, “Mr. Micheal-!!!” I looked back, stopping myself from getting into the car. Susie was dragging Aspen over to me, and looked up at me. “Susie, what’re you doing out of the house-?” Susie quickly pushed Aspen towards me. “Take him with you-! Before the others realize he’s gone-!!” I became even more confused.

   “What-?” Susie glared at me, then opened the back door, shoved him into the back of my car, and disappeared. I glanced at Aspen, who still had his mask on, and he looked back at him. He slightly slouched into the seat, and put his belt on. I glanced over at Ennard who now had his hood pulled over his head with his hands, and partially over his eyes, with his knees up against his chest. I sighed a bit, and climbed into the car. “Alright then-” I said, as the silence of the car was deafening. I glanced over at Ennard, but he was still curled up, with half his face hidden. I sighed again, and started driving to the apartment.

----------------------------------------------

<Ennard’s POV> 

   I pulled the hood further over my eyes, panicking more, but trying to hide it.. It was gonna be a long car ride-..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 99 46
This is a assassin and mafia au. Plus, I am back writing FNaF stories again, that Poppy playtime story was fun to write actually. But back to the bus...
4.7K 94 10
DISCLAIMER!!: The art does not belong to me so credits to the rightful owner/s. The characters also does not belong to me, credits to Devsisters. Mos...
24.3K 668 36
Sun and Moon story with a lot of angst, fluff and twists. There will be interesting things that are going to make many questions. There will be sadne...
64.1K 1.4K 43
I'm sure we are all familiar with these two characters: Michael Afton and the animatronic Ennard. But what was their relationship like before Sister...