𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

By kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... More

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs

528 26 17
By kaykay12002

Katherine and the others were still in Emily's room watching another video. Katherine was leaning back against Spencer's legs as Spencer was leaning against the headboard and her knees up to her chest. Spencer was playing with pieces of Katherine's hair.

"Is that Jenna?"

"You're late," Video Jenna said.

"Who's she talking to?"

The camera then moved and they saw Toby, and Jenna was walking up to him.

"Toby?" Katherine asked leaning up to see the video better.

Spencer let out a little whine when Katherine leaned forward to the video.

"It's not right," Toby said.

Jenna sighed and wrapped her arms around Toby's neck. "There's nothing wrong about us, Toby. We're not really related" She then chuckled a little. "It'd be so easy for me to convince your daddy and my mommy that you've been forcing yourself on me" She then started to take off Toby's shirt. "You have no idea who you're dealing with"

"Turn it off," Katherine said and leaned back into Spencer.

Emily reached over and closed the lid of the laptop.

Spencer wrapped her arms around her and moved her legs so, Katherine could now lean her back against her front, and Spencer then kissed her head.

"Do you realize that these videos are? They're of us... Ali, Jenna. We're young girls in our bedrooms, changing clothes. We're naked!" Aria said.

"Exposed"

"Do you think someone was watching us and getting off on it?"

"Well, we all know who had a thing for younger girls," Spencer said.

"I feel sick"

Katherine nodded her head. "Same," she said and fiddled with Spencer's fingers.

"In some of these, we were just kids"

"Ian's been watching us for years," Aria said.

"And he killed Alison to make sure that nobody found out"

"I wish Ali would've told us about these videos"

"You guys, it is not too late to help her," Spencer said grabbing the flash drive and getting off the bed. "We can use this to prove that Ian killed Alison"

"How are we gonna do that?"

"We start by finding out what Jenna knows," Spencer said.

"Are you on something?"

"Jenna's at the top of our A-list"

"Look, I get it, okay, but she knows that these videos existed. She was looking for them. That's why she hired Caleb to find that key!" Spencer said looking at each of them.

"Spence, how are we ever supposed to believe anything that bitch says?"

"If that bitch is 'A' then this could be a trap"

"You guys, Ian was watching all of us. And for all we know, he still is" Aria said.

Spencer then turned to look out the window.

"Spencer's right. We have to try" Aria quietly said.

Spencer turned to face them again. "We've been afraid of her since the Jenna thing and now we finally have something that she wants. And Alison gave it to us"

Katherine looked at Spencer then everyone else.

Katherine had to walked into school and walked up to her locker and opened it when Riley came up to her.

"Hey, you"

Katherine looked over at her for a moment and then back to her locker while putting things in she didn't need in it. "Hi"

Riley then looked around and to see if she could spot Spencer, and once she didn't, she smirked and looked back at Katherine. "So are you free tonight?"

"No," Katherine said getting her things and closing her locker.

"Oh, do you have practice or something?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yep"

"Well, when are you free?" Riley asked.

"Never," Katherine said and began to walk away.

Riley followed and got beside her and walked with her. "Do you not like me or something?"

Katherine stopped and turned to look at her. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I mean you don't like me as more than a friend?"

"No, I only like you as a friend," Katherine said and began to walk again.

Riley grabbed her wrist and pulled her to face her. "Is it because of Spencer? Is that why you don't like me as more than a friend?"

Katherine rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "Riley, I never ever liked you as more than a friend"

"It seemed like you did, so are you just lying to yourself because you don't want to admit you like me"

"I'm done with this conversation," Katherine said and began to walk away.

Katherine was gonna go with Spencer and them to confront Jenna. But she wanted to blow off steam from her talk with Riley and if she went with them, she knew she would say something or do something she didn't mean and she didn't want that to happen. So now she was in the gym, punching the punching bag.

"Hard day?"

Katherine turned and saw it was Mona. "Yeah you could say that"

"Hmm, I can see"

Katherine nodded her head. "What do you even want?"

"What I can't come check on my friend?"

Katherine rose an eyebrow at her. "Didn't know we were friends, I mean we never talk"

Mona nods. "Yeah, I know but a friend of Hanna's is a friend of mine"

"Um, okay"

Mona smiled. "Anyway see you later," she said and walked out of the gym.

Katherine shook her head. "Weird, day"

Katherine just walked into the cafeteria for lunch and sat down beside Spencer.

"Where were you? Thought you were gonna come with us to confront Jenna" Spencer said looking over at her.

Katherine looked back at her. "I'll tell you later"

Spencer nodded and grabbed her hand and interlocked their fingers together. Katherine smiled and rested her head on Spencer's shoulder, and Spencer rested her head on top of Katherine's. And Spencer filled her in a little but stopped once Mona showed up.

"Is this the let's love on Hanna lunch committee?" Mona asked sitting down beside Hanna and then placed her hand on her arm. "Feeling better, sweetie?"

"I'm sorry, I have this thing that I have to do," Spencer said grabbing the burner phone and stood up and walked away.

"She probably needs help so see ya," Katherine said standing up and following Spencer, not wanting to be in another awkward situation with Mona even though her other friends were there.

Katherine was sitting in a chair that faced Spencer's bed reading a book, while Spencer was lying on her stomach on her bed, doing her homework. Katherine would take glances at her every now and then, until Spencer looked up and met her gaze and smiled a little, and looked back to her work. Katherine looked back to the book she was reading and then back to Spencer.

"Are you sure this is how you wanna spend the afternoon?"

Spencer looked up at her. "I like having you here"

"Because it makes a statement to your family?"

Spencer shook her head. "No. Because I like having you here"

Katherine smiled. "Well I like being here"

Spencer smiled and went back to doing her work, and Katherine went back to reading.

"Come here," Katherine said getting up and turning the chair to face the window, and opened it, and sat down again.

Spencer walked over to her and sat down in her lap, and Katherine pulled her closer and Spencer smiled and rested her head on her shoulder, and looked out the window, while Katherine ran her hand up and down her arm.

Katherine was reading her book, and playing with Spencer's hair while she slept. But a few minutes later, Spencer woke up and got off of her lap, and went to grab her phone and cheek something.

"Oh, it's from Melissa. Ian never showed up at the church. She wants a ride" Spencer said and started to grab what she needed.

Katherine placed the book on the armrest and stood up and walked up to her. "I wish I was going with you tonight, but if you need anything just call me"

Spencer turned to face her and nodded. "I wish you were too, and yeah I'll call you if I need anything and you do the same okay?"

"I will, you stay safe okay"

"I will and you stay safe too please," Spencer said looking up at her.

"I will," Katherine said and pulled her closer and kissed her.

Spencer kisses back, it lasted for a few seconds and once they pulled away they rested their foreheads against each other's with a smile on their face.

Edited: no

{1424}

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 41 13
Spencer Hastings has always been quiet and afraid of Love she keep saying no to the marriage her parents want get her involved with and she not wanti...
328K 10.1K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...
1.3M 23.3K 33
When Dana Thomas's parents get divorced, and her aunt and uncle pass away, her mother decides it's time for a change - just in time for senior year o...
3.9K 113 41
Sarah Shah had never thought of herself to be a strong person but her fate demands her to be as it is tied with Xavier Smith, the world renowned CEO...