Captain's Parrot (Oc x One Pi...

By dragonshardtales101

Let's follow back up to date! Faythe Marie, sixth member of the Strawhats and has the dream of finding the Lo... More

Free Me From This Pain//Prologue
Why is Everything So Long??//Chapter 1
The Foxy Pirates//Chapter 2
The Festival Shenanigans//Chapter 3
The First Game//Chapter 4
A Interesting Race//Chapter 5
A Fox's Parlor of Tricks//Chapter 6
A Unexpected Meet// Chapter 7
The Last Game//Chapter 8
Afro Luffy//Chapter 9
Traps on Deck!//Chapter 10
Thats Game!//Chapter 11
Freeze! It's A Admiral!// Chapter 12
Admiral Aokiji// Chapter 13
Chapter 14//What Is This Man On-!?
Bipolar MF-!!// Chapter 15
The Bad Ones//Chapter 16
Thats A Long Ass Boat!//Chapter 17
Homesick//Chapter 18
Water 7//Chapter 19
Yagara Bulls//Chapter 20
A Tour in Water 7//Chapter 21
Usopp's Lost Twin Brother-!?//Chapter 22
Cash Money//Chapter 23
Huh? Where'd Usopp go?//Chapter 24
Who did this to you!? //Chapter 25
Can't Be Repaired...?//Chapter 26
It's Falling Apart.//Chapter 27
Iceberg Shot--!//Chapter 28
Solo Mission// Chapter 29
Catch A Train//Chapter 30
Infiltration//Chapter 31
Runaway Train//Chapter 32
Tag Team//Chapter 33
Pop Goes The Weasel!//Chapter 34
Crossed A Line//Chapter 35
Cuffed//Chapter 36
Tis' But A Scratch-!//Chapter 37
Interesting Plan. Gonna Do It? No.//Chapter 38
Enies Lobby Damage Control Incoming!//Chapter 39
Not As Weak As Other's Might Assume.//Chapter 40
BullKings Dozing-!!//Chapter 41
Racing to the Top!//Chapter 43
I WANNA LIVE-!!!//Chapter 44
Valentines Day Special♥️✍️
Lets get this started!!//Chapter 45
Now Wait A Damn Minute.//Chapter 46
Quinn//Chapter 47
Time to be Just as Ruthless//Chapter 48
Desperate Hope//Chapter 49
Feather In The Wind//Chapter 50
Buster Call Commences!//Chapter 51
Ain't So Bad Afterall//Chapter 52
AN ACTUAL MERMAID-!?//Chapter 53
And Now We Endure.//Chapter 54
DOWN WITH CP9!!//Chapter 55
So Long Idiots-!!//Chapter 56
Going Merry's Last Voyage//Chapter 57
Twinnin-!!//Chapter 58
Chapter 59// Girl's Night
A New Ship Promised//Chapter 60
Hi, Luffy's Grandpa. Wait. Why are you a marine?//Chapter 61
A Question Unveiled//Chapter 62
Worry About That Later!//Chapter 63
Silly Lu// Luffy Birthday(Canon)
Well, about that.//Chapter 64
Wanted Poster Update!//Chapter 65

Gomorrah's Promise!//Chapter 42

477 29 19
By dragonshardtales101

Holding steady, Faythe was getting a very unbalanced checkup by Chopper as he tried his best to redo some of the undone stitches that popped loose during her free run in the main island.

"Now!? Can't it wait til we reach the courthouse!?" Zoro hollered over the wind, "This isn't really the time!"

"Let the lady do as she pleases! She's been through enough as it is!" Sanji hollered back.

"I don't need you hounding at me!" Zoro scowled.

"Coming from the guy who lectures an injured lady!" Sanji looked like he was close to kicking a mortar at the swordsmen.

"Can you guys not!?" Nami spoke up, "Please!?"

"Can't you be more gentle...!" Faythe complained as the doctor accidentally prodded at her skin when Gomorrah shifted to the left after dodging a fired Mortar attack.

Chopper released an immediate apology as he tried his best to keep a steady hoof, "Sorry."

Zambai gripped the reigns, "This central road is bad news...!! They're ambushing us with all sorts of things—!" He then yanked at the reigns to the side with all his strength, leading Gomorrah to sharply veer right down onto another road, "We're changing our route!!"

Almost everyone fell to one side of the saddle, including the pirate group.

Thankfully Wyper caught both Faythe and Chopper with a firm grip on them both, "I'll keep you both from falling over. Chopper, you focus on her wounds."

"Right!" Chopper nodded and went straight back to work even more efficiently now that he didn't have to worry about getting thrown off.

Suddenly a ringing sound had came from Nami's jacket from a breast pocket. The ginger perked up with a raised brow, "Eh? The mini den den mushi!" She pulled it out and answered, "Hello? Who is this?"

'It's us—!!'

"Totally narrowed it down for us." Faythe commented with a straight face.

The Franky Family henchmen though—instantly picked up on the voice as they as swerved around to see why she was calling, "It's old lady Kokoro."

"What's she want!?"

Kokoro spoke up again.

'Thank goodness! It seems like you're all still alive. NGAGAGAGA—!!'

Nami tilted her head, "What's wrong?"

'Well, there was something important, I forgot... So much was going on before..'

"Is it old age?" Wyper whispered.

"No she's just drunk." Faythe replied.

'I'll tell you quickly, so listen well. Pauline's map shows that there's no raid to the Tower of Justice from the Courthouse!'

Sanji nodded along, "That's right... I was going to ask about that."

'Look at the courthouse!! There are two towers, one on either side, right?'

Everyone turned to see exactly what she was talking about, almost identifying the structures immediately.

"Yes! There are!"

"Just like she said!"

'There's a lever in the upper level of each tower... If we pull those a drawbridge from the Courthouse to the Tower of Justice should lower.'

Zambai snapped around, "GRANNY, HOW'D YOU KNOW SOMETHING LIKE THAT!?"

'Back in the day, I came with Tom to fix the bridge!! ITS THE STUPID GOVERNMENT THAT FORGOT THIS FAVOR—!!'

Zambai sulked as he was forced to face back to the front, "Why are you angry at me...!?"

'And then Chimney—HELLO!? CAN YOU HEAR ME, PIRATE LADY!?'

Nami gasped as Faythe hurried over, whilst almost dragging both Wyper and Chopper with her, "Fae!?"

"Is that lil Chimney!?"

'OH ITS BIRD LADY—!! HEEEEEEYYYY!!'

"Why is she yelling?" Chopper frowned.

"She's a child, let her enjoy life I guess." Wyper gave up on reasoning.

'ANYWAYS!! THAT RUBBER PIRATE GUY... I SAW HIM CLIMB TO THE TOP OF THE COURTHOUSE ROOF!!!'

Nami blinked, "So that's where he is."

'AFTER THAT, I SAW SOME STONES ON THE FOOD CRUMBLE. IT LOOKS LIKE THERES SOME KIND OF FIGHT GOING ON!!"

"Looks like I was right..." Faythe muttered before turning back to the mini den den mushi, "THANKS CHIMNEY—!!"

'ANYTIME—One more thing, young ladies! Keep the den-den mushi on so that we know what's going on over there.'

"Right!" Nami turned to the rest of the crew as the communication device cuts off, "So she said!!"

Zoro nodded, "Now we know where to go...!"

"Okay!! You guys go first." Zambai spoke up, "Head for the Courthouse roof and meet up with the Strawhat!!" He then turned to his men, "We'll split into two parts and lower the drawbridge—!!"

"ALRIGHT!!"

"ROGER!!!"

Zambai turned back to the Bull Sea King, "IT'S UP TO YOU, GOMORRAH!! UNTIL WE REACH THE COURTHOUSE!!"

"BAHIHIHI—!!" Gomorrah responded in a raspy snort, "BARURURUAHH—!?" His eyes had caught sight before his body could move as a set of massive wrecking balls had been slung straight into his temple, chest, and side ribs.

The entire vessel began to shake and tilt to one side.

"GOMORRAH!!" Zambai screamed.

"SHIT....!!"

"WHO ARE THOSE GUYS!!"

The ones responsible began to trickle out of the darkness of the alleys that they hid in, "...So you thought you could get by easily? You pieces of trash...!"

Gomorrah seemed to have gained severe head trauma as his entire face was slammed against a nearby building upon impact.

The marines were now celebrating again at another small given victory.

"THEY DID IT!!"

"THEY TOO DOWN THE SECOND ONE—!!"

"THE PIRATES DONT HAVE A LEG TO STAND ON ANYMORE—!!"

"SURROUND AND ARREST ALL OF THEM—!!!"

Just then an announcement was issued throughout the entire main island.

'CALLING ALL ENIES LOBBY PERSONNEL!! IN THE CENTER OF THE SOUTHEAST D-BLOCK, THE KING BULL RIDDEN BY THE PIRATES HAS BEEN STOPPED!!! ALL PERSONNEL CONVENE AND CLOSE OFF D-BLOCK COMPLETELY!!!!'

The Franky Family Henchmen were getting more worried as they noticed the rising number of guards and marines filing in, "The guards we outran before are catching up!!"

Sanji clicked his tongue, "This is bad."

"No shit! We're being pinned down!" Faythe commented under her breath.

Zambai gasped at the front line, "They're coming from the front too!!"

Another henchmen called out, "They're aiming their Mortars...!!"

Chopper stuck close to Faythe with a pale look, "This is awful!! There are thousands of them!!!"

"We're sitting out in the open like ducks! We could be shot down any second now!" Wyper commented as he stuck close to Chopper and Faythe.

Chopper nodded with a grim look, "If we get surrounded here... We'll be done for!!"

A soft sound of something crumbling somewhere in the distant was picked up by Faythe as she snapped her gaze towards the Courthouse, "Luffy..." But her attention didn't last on that spot as she quickly turned to Zoro, "Yo! Vice-Captain!"

"I know!" Zoro nodded before turning to Sanji, "Hey!! Cook!"

Sanji sighed, "Yeah, I saw it. Luffy's already battling with the CP9...!!"

Wyper, Chopper, and Nami straightened up, "EH!?"

Zambai muttered a few curses under his breath, "SERIOUSLY!? DAMMIT, HE'S ALREADY STARTED!!"

"BUT HOW DO WE GET THROUGH?"

"WE'RE COMPLETELY SURROUNDED!!"

"AND BECAUSE OF SOMEONE'S STEEL BALLS, GOMORRAH CAN'T MOVE ANYMORE—!!"

Marines were now gainfully getting more confident and comfortable with the rising numbers of their allies.

"SHOOOT!!"

"SHOOT ALL THE PIRATES OFF THAT MONSTER—!!"

Zoro placed a hand on his sword hilt, ready to jump in, "There's only one way left!!"

Sanji nodded, "We gotta cut through to the Courthouse!!"

The Franky Family rejoiced at that idea and readied their weapons, "LETS GO YOU GUYS!!"

"YEAAAAHH!!"

But a sudden shout was heard above the yelling men, "WAIITT!!"

Everyone turned to see it was Chopper, "DONT GET OFF!!!"

Sanji stopped in his action, "CHOPPER!?"

"'HOLD ON TIGHTLY!!' That's what Gomorrah said!!" The reindeer translated in his loudest voice.

Everyone jumped as the Sea Bull King started to right himself up with a large shift side to side, "GOMORRAHH!!?"

"BARURORO....!!"

"GOMORRAH!"

"YOU CAN STILL...!!!"

"The monster..." The marines took a few steps back and began aiming their weapons at Gomorrah instead.

"THE MONSTER'S STILL ALIVE!!!"

"SHOOT IT DEAD WITH TRENCH MORTAR!!"

"SHOOT THE MONSTER—!!"

The Franky Family returned fire to try and make a smooth path for their friend.

Faythe felt her eyes widened when she caught sight of Gomorrah tilting to a hard right—which made the Bull to crash right into the side of a building, "EVERYONE HOLD ON!!"

"BARURURURURUAAAAAA—!!"

Zambai balanced himself and turned to his friend in concern, "UWAA!! Hey, Gomorrah!! Why are you running into walls!!"

"What's wrong!!? Are you really at your limit!!"

Chopper gasped from his spot next to the red heads, "—NO! He can't see!! They got his retinas, so he's lost his eyesight!"

Gomorrah shook his head from the dizziness and let out another fixated roar to the sky before bulldozing straight into another building, "BUORURURURRU—!!!"

Zambai glanced a few times between his friend and the doctor, "WHAT!? You... YOU CAN'T SEE, GOMORRAH!!"

"BARURURURURRUAAAA!!" Gomorrah was practically slamming his sides into the buildings beside him to direct himself into a as straight line, at the same time causing as much destruction as possible in the enemy's territory.

Marines and agents alike were now running for their lives to escape being squished beneath the tracks of the bull or getting hit by the collateral damage of destroyed buildings.

"UWAAAHH!"

"ITS RUNNING OUT OF CONTROL!!"

"WHAT'RE STARING AT!? SHOOT!!"

Chopper held his bag close to his chest, "'I promised...!' He said...!!! With Sodom!" His eyes glossing over at the sheer determination to carry out his role, "HE SAID 'LEAVE THE REST TO ME—!! I'LL RUN YOUR PART WITH EVERYBODY, TOO'!!"

All the Franky Family henchmen stopped their attempts to stopping their destructive friend as they awed at his sacrifice.

"BAHIHIHIRARURURURURUAAHHH!!"

Just as Gomorrah turned a corner, a massive building stood in his path.

"GOMORRAH! STOP! DON'T RUN RANDOMLY!!"

"IT'S A DEAD END!! YOU'LL DIE IF YOU CRASH!!"

"STOPPPP—!!"

Zoro raised a brow, "A dead end? Do you see one?"

Sanji shook his head, "Nah, I don't see one anywhere."

Chopper blinked in confusion as he saw the cook and Vice Captain jump in front of Gomorrah, "Eh?"

With their powerful attacks, they both decimated the entire building in front of Gomorrah, giving the bull a path.

'CALLING ALL PERSONNEL!! THE KING BULL THAT THE PIRATES ARE RIDING HAVE BROKEN THROUGH THE SEIGE AT BLOCK-D—!!'

The Franky Family all threw their hands and weapons up to the sky in celebration, "UOOOOOO!!!!"

"WE DID IT—!!!!!"

'THEY'VE MADE IT TO THE COURTHOUSE FROMT PLAZA!! I REPEAT!! THE PIRATES—!!'

Faythe and the rest of the crew jumped off of Gomorrah as he stumbled and collapsed in on himself. His head now falling to the ground with an accomplished smile on his lips.

"Let's get it started." Faythe rolled up her sleeves. Wyper's knuckles cracking was heard behind her.

"I'm feelin' a lil' trigger happy..." Wyper cracked his neck with a grunt.

/:/~***~/:/

Sorry for the wait.
Next Chapter is the confrontation with CP9 I can't wait!

A)

B)

C)

Go and vote my sweets—!
Enjoy~!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 518 16
The Straw Hat Pirates, after defeating Doflamingo, depart from their new found friends and make their way back into the New World. They end up on a s...
24.5K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...
25.5K 732 46
~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~ "Who knew someone can change the course of the winds......" Y/n L/n is a young man with the kindest...
350K 8K 75
(L/N) (Y/N) is a princess from the (K/N) Kingdom. At only the age of 6, her kingdom was attacked by creatures called nightmares, those creatures we'r...