Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3

821 99 155
By Vhopes_eomma

Warning- The chapter included sensitive content like slight gore, r*pe, angst.

The chapter is extremely long, so I suggest you to read it in your free time. The total word count of this chapter is 19.7k+ words.

.

.

.

Next day

Taehyung's pov

I was walking in the silent but not empty hallways of the palace, heading in the direction of the practice field, to check on the soldiers before escorting to kirazanga for the war.

As I was walking, my steps came to halt, when I heard someone's presence behind me, like someone is watching me from ever since I have started walking.

I turned around, but there was no one, except some guards who are guarding that place.

I sighed, turning my face towards the outside of the palace, thinking about hoseokie, whom I promised to meet before the sunset, when sun will be shining bright in sky.

Letting out a sigh, I continued to walk towards the practice field, with my sword held firmly in my hand.

(The practice field)

I reached there, and started to examine them, moving my eyes all over the place, capturing their every move, their strategies, their skills within few moments.

"They are doing fine." I mumbled, as I continued to stare at them with dead orbs.

"Prince taehyung, what do you think of your army?" Said a voice, making me break my attention from them towards of it, and a smile formed on my face, when I found samchon standing there, staring at the soldiers with a proud smile on his face.

"That they are prepared to grab another victory." I said, turning my gaze towards of the practice field again, making me hear a chuckle from his side.

"Surely, they will. They are trained well." He said, and for some moments, we continued to stare at them in silence, where the only voices which could be heard was of the voice of their swords clashing, horses running, and their growls and groans.

"Tae." His voice made me turn my attention towards him, and this time, he was looking back at me too.

"Where were you last night?" He asked.

It felt like my breath got stuck in my chest, as I stared at him quite perplexed.

"In my chamber, samchon." I said, and he shook his head a little.

"I came to your chamber yesterday night, and you were not there, then I went to your chamber before the sunrise too, but you were still not there. I wanted to have a talk with you tae. So, where were you, or you want me to about this you your father?" He said, making me turn my gaze down to the ground.

For few moments, we both kept standing there in silence, before I decided to tell him the truth, or he will surely talk to father, who will surely create huge blunder.

"I, have a lover." I said, raising my gaze at him, and he stared at me with wide eyes.

"Oh my. Truth to be told, I was expecting something like this because dragons of your age must have lovers. Who is she though?" He asked, making me take a deep breath.

"She is the queen of Sparta." And silence surrounded us for some moments.

"Tae? Are you in love with air dragon, who is not from same element of ours?" I nodded at his words, which made him let out a sigh.

"Tae, you know very well that that dragons from two different elements can never become on-"

"Why? Why they can never become one?" I asked, cutting his words in mid, making him stare at me with half droopy eyes.

"Because it is not auspicious to do so. It will only bring you I'll fate."

"Samchon, I do not believe on this. I have been in love with her since years, and nothing happened. This is just a senseless thing created by dragons to create a sense of discrimination between dragons. Samchon, please, I will talk about this to father once I will be the king, but do not talk about it to him." I requested. He stared at me for some moments, then heaved out a sigh, turning his gaze towards me with a smile once again.

"I would not tell anything to him. But I hope, that whatever you are going to do, would be for good only."

"I will samchon, I will." I said, making him nod at me, then turn his gaze towards the practice field once again.

"I am leaving samchon. Take care of yourself. I have to check on the arms too."

.

.

I walked in the gardenia field, my eyes looking for a particular person there eagerly.

"Boo!" I sighed with a smile, when I heard a voice from my behind, and flinched dramatically, placing my hand over my chest, slowly turning my eyes towards the owner of that voice.

"Hoseokie! You should not do this! You scared me!" I said, making her laugh, as she took few steps away from me.

"You are so easy to scare tae. How will you go to a war?" She asked, still laughing, making me stare at her fondly. Her laugher, her giggles, this is what I am surviving for.

Slowly, her giggles started fall silent, as she stared at with a confused frown on her face.

"Tae? What happen? Are you thinking something?" She said, and I just hummed in response, taking few steps away from her.

Standing at some distance from her, I stared at her from head to toe, and I could feel her confused innocent blue orbs on me.

"I was thinking~" I whispered, turning my eyes to her face, who just continued to stare at me in confusion.

"That how can you be so beautiful, how can you be so perfect, that I feel like to make that every head now on your feet, to worship your beauty." I said, and for some moments, she stared at me, before a light shade of crimson crept on the beautiful soft skin of her cheeks.

She nervously caressed her neck, then chuckled, turning her back at me.

"You always say this, but I am still not used to it." She said, making me chuckle, and follow her with slow pace from behind.

"You should become habitual to it love. We will be married soon." I said, making her turn towards me, with a small smirk on her face.

"First talk to your father, then say something about this."

 "Oh, about this, I wanted to tell you something." I said, turning my gaze down to my feet.

"What is this?"

"Samchon know about us."

"What!? HOW!?" she almost shouted, making me turn my gaze at her, who was looking at me in disbelief.

"I told him." I said, and she gave me a look, that she is questioning my sanity at this moment.

"Tae, out of all people, him?! You know that I do not trust him! He is not a good person!" She said, making me let out a sigh, and shake my head a little. I do not know that why she does not trust him. He is a good person with good heart, who practically raised me.

"Hoseokie, I trust him. He actually noticed my absence yesterday night in palace, and as you know, I never lies, I had to tell him the truth. But do not worry, he is not going to say anything to father." I said. She scoffed, and rolled her eyes, crossing her arms over her chest, then looking at me with a raised brow.

"We will see. But tae, please, I beg you. Do not trust him this much. You are innocent, too innocent for this world. You are not aware with the evils and the sick minds of the people. You trust everyone so easily. You forgive everyone so easily. You are too pure for this world tae. And now as you are going to become a king, I want you to become selfish and aware of the evils." She said. I did not said anything, and chuckled at her words.

"Hoseokie, I know that you worrisome about me. But trust me, the world is not that evil as you think. Besides, samchon is a good person. He has raised me. I am with him since childhood, so, I can ensure that he has no ill intentions for me."

"Tae, sometimes looks can be deceiving, this is what, I will say in the end." She said. I hummed, and wrapped my arms around of her waist, staring straight into her blue orbs.

"Stop worrying this much. You will also soon trust him. He is a good person. Understood? Besides, think about us only now, as soon we will be married, once I will be back from war."

"Talk to your father first." She said, pushing me away from herself, making me laugh as I took some steps back from her.

"Hmm, one thing I have to accept love, that you look beautiful in between of the flowers of gardenia. If ever it will be possible, then I would like to have the scent of this flower on you, all the time, so that whenever I come close to you, whenever I embrace you, I can remember these beautiful moments of ours, where we use to meet in secret, and also from where our love started." I said, as I stared at her, who was looking ethereal in between those white flowers.

"I do not think that it is possible for any human to smell like a flower. But, if it ever become possible, then I want you to smell like black orchid."

"Why love? Why black orchid?" I asked, with a smile on my face.

She hummed, and slowly sat in between of these flowers, making me walk close to her, and sit beside her, which made her rest her head on my shoulder.

"Because, black orchid's scent is strong, and it signifies power, mystery, and sophistication. You are just like this. You are powerful, you are mysterious as you look rude, but owns the softest heart, and understand your responsibilities. I would like to have this scent on you, so that I can always feel safe, remembering that I am the lover of the most powerful being in this world." She said. A warm feeling crept in my heart, as I leaned my head on hers, who was resting on my shoulder.

"Do you know what gardenia symbolize?"

"No, I do not."

"It symbolize, a secret love between two people. Our love, has been a secret from years. No one knows about this, besides of our loving friends. Gardenia symbolizes love, refinement, and purity. Just like you. You are a living form of love, and you are as pure as the scent of this flower, that to whoever it reach, it only brings calmness to them. I would like to have this scent on you, so that I will always remember, that once our love was a secret, but then it grew so much, that when everyone came to know about it, they adored it a lot." I said, making her giggle, and hum in response.

"How you are so sure that they would not hate our love?"

"Because we will prove to them that loving the dragon from different element is not ominous." I said, at which, she again hummed in response.

"Take care of yourself in war tae. Promise me, that when you will be back, you will come to me first, so that I will know that you are all safe."

"If you want this, then I promise, when I will be back, you will be the first one to whom I will come, look into your eyes while I will be having tears in mine, and will try to know if you missed the same way I missed you." I said.

She hummed, and after that, both of us continued to sit there in complete silence. I wrapped my arm around of her shoulder, and pulled her with myself to the ground, now laying on the soft grass under us.

"Hoseokie?"

"Hmm?"

"Let me tell you one of my biggest secret today." I said, and she remained silent for a while.

"I thought that we know everything about each other."

"Yes, we do. But this is something, not even my father knows about me, as goddess Luna told me to reveal this to that person, whom I will love the most, and who will love me the most." I said, making her chuckle, and hum in response again.

"I am listening." She said. A warm smile formed on my lips, as my grip got firm around of her body, while I stared at the beautiful blue sky above us.

"If I ever died, burn my body." I said, making her raise her head, and stare down at me with a frown on her face.

"What?"

"Because, goddess Luna has blessed me with one more blessing, besides the blessing of the purple fire. That, if I ever died, and my body would be burnt to ashes, and if my lover called me with all her heart, who loved me the most in this world, I will raise from those ashes once again, with much more power, much more strength, and much more intelligence. It will be like a new birth of mine, but the only difference would be, I will remember everything of my current life, including the love of my life too, hoseokie." I said, then turned my gaze to her, who was looking at me in silence.

For some moments, we kept looking at each other, then, she placed her head on my chest once again.

"I will not let you die to do this." She mumbled. I smiled, and hummed in response, and closed my eyes slowly.

I wrapped my other arm around of her too, and after that, we kept laying their in the melodious silence of that place, that we did not even realized, when we both fell asleep. Non of us knew why, but it felt so good, so calming, to sleep in the middle of the scent of gardenia, with her close to myself.

.

.

.

Jin's pov

I was walking back and fro, while biting my nails, as yesterday night, I could not meet joonie because he had some work to do, so today I have to come in bright sunlight, when there is high possibility that I could get caught, but I cannot hide this from him. I cannot marry jungkook when I love some other man. Why appa did not asked me about this before accepting the proposal!?

"Jinnie?" The voice said, making me turn my attention towards of it in an instant. A sudden relief crept my heart, when my eyes laid on joonie, who was looking at me with worried gaze.

"You are looking worried? What happen love?" He asked, and in an instant, I broke down in tears, rushed towards him, and hugged him in a firm grip.

"J-joonie! I-i *sobs* missed y-you."

"Love, jinnie, what happen? Did someone said something to you? Tell me love, I am here for you." He whispered soothing words in my ear while rubbing my back, which only made me cry more in his chest.

"M-my father has fixed my marriage joonie!" I said, and the hand hand which was rubbing my back stopped.

"W-what?"

.

.

I told him everything that happened yesterday, and now, we both are sitting in complete silence, may be because, non of us have anything to say.

"Jinnie." Finally, he said something, making me turn my attention towards him, who was looking down at the soft grass, with his arms resting on his knees.

"I am ready to meet your father." He said.

Silence surrounded us for some moments, as I stared at him with my mouth parted slightly.

"B-but, before that, I have to tell him about you." I mumbled, making him hum in response, then stand up from his place, to walk towards me.

He kneeled down in front of me, and placed his hand on my cheek, staring at me with a slight glimpse of grief in his dragon like eyes.

"Jinnie, you have always lied about my true status to your friends. You always told them that I am a prince of Niavra, a place which does not even exist."

"I-i did this, to hide you from my father, joonie. I-i do not know that how he will react if he came to know that I am in love with a normal human, and not a prince, not even a dragon. I-i was scared joonie, I *sobs* i-i apologize." I whispered these words to him, and I did not even realized that when my tears started to roll down from my eyes.

"Then, do you want to marry jungkook?" He asked, making my eyes went wide, and I shook my head as no in an instant.

"N-noo! I can never marry him even in my worst nightmares! I love you, and only you! I cannot imagine my life where you does not exist! Death would be a lot better from a life in which you are not there to be at my side!" I said. He slowly smiled at me, and wiped my cheek by his thumb, then leaned close to place a gentle and sweet peck on my lips, then on my cheeks, and then on both of my eyes.

"Then, tell your father about me. I will meet him, and will try my best to prove him that I am worthy enough for you, and you are destined for me, and only me. If he did not accepted, then we will run away." He said, and I chuckled at his words.

I wrapped my arms around of his neck, and pulled him into a kiss.

We both closed our eyes, and he also placed his arms on the both sides of my waist. He started to move his lips with mine, as both of our lips molded with each other.

"I will surely talk to father. I am sure that, he will understand. I know he loves me." I mumbled into the kiss, at which he hummed in response, and his hold got firm on my waist.

.

.

.

Jimin was sitting in front of the small sculpture of goddess Luna in her servant chamber, which is provided by jungkook to her.

She is one of the biggest devotee of goddess Luna, but always, she has to pray in secret, because vampires are not allowed to worship Luna, as again, they are considered impure.

As she was praying in complete silence of her chamber, with her hands joined with each other, a frown formed on her face, when she felt a glow in front of her closed eyes.

Slowly, she opened her purple orbs, only to let out a gasp, when she saw her small sculpture of Luna is emitting a mysterious glow, and in a blink of an eye, the whole chamber filled with the bright, white glow, making jimin let out a small squeal and close her eyes tightly.

"Open your eyes, my child." Said a very melodious and enchanting voice, making jimin slowly open her eyes again.

Her eyes widen, and her mouth went wide open, when she found a very beautiful lady, with moons carved on her chest, wearing a beautiful white royal attire, having Beautiful long white hair and blue orbs. The lady, was giving so much of vibes of hoseokie, and this is when, jimin understood, that the lady who is standing in front of her, is non other than the great goddess Luna.

"Luna! M-my apologies, I did not recognized you." Jimin said, immediately bowing at her feet.

"It is fine, my child, now, raise your head." She whispered in her sweet, magical voice, making jimin raise her head.

"I am impressed by your devotion for me, and that is why, today, I am here to  bless you today. Ask, what you want to ask to me, jimin." She said, and jimin bowed at her once again, then raised her head, joining both of her hands together in front of her.

"Luna, all I want to ask from you is, purity." She said, making Luna frown at her in confusion.

"I am a kind of woman, who has slept with countless men. My life, was a living hell. I know, I cannot gain my purity back in this life, but, please Luna, I want to remain pure, to remain protected, to be respected by everyone, in next life. All I want is, my purity, and nothing else." She said.

Luna smiled at her, and raised her hand, to place it on top of her head, staring into her purple orbs, with her blue ones.

"I bless you of being a purest being alive in your next life. I bless you, that no one would touch you without your permission from today, and, if someone tried to touch you, if someone tried to come close to you who is not of your liking, then, you can curse your body, after which, if they tried to touch you, they will meet their death in an instant." She said, making jimin smile widely at her, then bow at her in happiness once again. A series of moon impressions appeared on jimin's back too, as soon as Luna touched her head, similar to the moon impressions, which was on her chest.

(Luna's chest)

(Jimin's back)

"And jimin, I have a work for you, would you do it for me?" She asked, making jimin raise her head, and stare at her with tears in her eyes.

"With all my devotion, all my happiness, I will do that work for you, Luna." She said, making Luna kneel down in front of her, with a serious expression on her face.

She moved her hand from jimin's head to the base of her chin, and stared at her face with softness in her orbs.

"Jimin, you have to write three books, which will be about the powers of air dragon, and fire dragon. And the third book would be about the love story of theirs, yours, and the princess of Atlantis, and Kim namjoon. Did you understood? Then, close those books with your magic, that no one could able to open them, besides of fire dragon, air dragon, and you." She said, and once again, jimin nodded at her.

"But, Luna, I do not know how to read or write." She whispered. Luna smiled, and slightly pinched her soft cheek, making a blush crept on her face.

"From now, you can."

"But, Luna, why you want me to do this?" She asked, and the smile from Luna's face slowly disappeared.

"Just, understand one thing, that, some pages of a person's life, is written by demon, and not by God. And-" she said, and a smile formed on her lips, staring into the innocent orbs of the woman in front of her.

"I will always be close with you. For world, you will be jimin always, but for me, your soul, will always be called as moon." And with these words, the chamber once again filled with a bright glow, making jimin shut close her eyes.

After some moments, when she felt like the glow has died, she opened her orbs, and found herself complete alone there.

She stared at her surroundings, and remembered, what goddess Luna said to her.

A smile formed on her lips, when she recited the new name given by Luna herself to her.

*Moon, the name for her soul.* She thought, placing her hand on her chest, with her eyes closed.

She stood up from her place, and walked towards a small, old, metal box which belongs to her mother, opened it, and started to look for something inside of that.

And soon, she found the things for what she was looking for, three books, a quill, and an ink pot.

Taking out all of those things, she opened one of the book, closed her eyes, and started to think about the power of fire dragon, and just like a magic, all the knowledge, every single detail of fire dragon, air dragon, water dragon and Earth dragon powers came in her mind.

She smiled, dipped the quill in the ink, flipped few pages, and started to write the things, which Luna told her to do.

.

.

.

After a day, the day when taehyung will leave for kirazanga

Early morning

Taehyung slowly opened his eyes, and a smile formed in an instant formed on his lips, when he found his lover, hoseokie, sleeping in his arms, looking beautiful, so beautiful, that he all of a sudden, do not want to go to that war, and only want to stay with her, till his last breath. 

"Hoseokie, wake up. We have to leave." He whispered, patting her face gently, making her open her eyes slowly.

She raised her head, and stared at her lover with sleepy gaze, then a smile formed on her lips. She leaned close to taehyung to place a soft peck on his lips, then rested her face on his chest.

"You are leaving today, right?" She mumbled. The elder hummed in response, and hovered over his lover, now staring down at her, with warmth and pure love in his Amber orbs.

"I will be back soon. Within few days. Till then, promise me, will you wait for me?" He asked. Hoseokie smiled widely, and circled her arms around the muscular neck of the elder, then her legs around of his torso, to pull him close to her body.

"I will, always wait for you, tae. I will only close my eyes for forever, when you will be with me." She said. The god of fire smiled, and leaned down, to lock his lips to hers, closing his eyes, kissing her, softly, gently, lovingly, carefuly, feeling her against of his body, so that he could remember her at every moment when he will be away from her.

.

.

"Taehyung, win the battle, and make my head raise high. Now, you can march for karizanga with your troop. My blessings are with you." King Achilles said to his son, who was kneeled down in front of him, with his head hung low.

He stood up, and bowed to his father, with a smile on his face.

"As long as your blessings are with me, no can even harm a single hair of mine, father. Now, I am leaving." Saying this, taehyung turned his back to him, climbed on his chariot, making the charioteer move the chariot.

Taehyung's father stared at the disappearing chariots, with a proud smile on his face, while his brother, taehyung's uncle, was also smiling, or should say smirking, as he saw the back of taehyung's chariot going far from them. 

.

.

.

Jin's pov

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the doors of my father's chamber. Finally, I gathered some courage of talking to him, after seeing the reaction of tae and hoseokie towards namjoon. If the strongest dragons can accept him, then my father also should.

"The Lord has permitted you to meet him, princess seokjin." The guard said, making me nod, and walking inside of the chamber of my father.

As I entered the chamber, I found him sitting on the couch, staring at his royal documents, with a frown on his face.

The doors closed, and I slowly took my steps in his direction, with my pacing heart in my chest, and hands getting wet because of the sweat.

"What do you want to talk about Jin?" He asked, finally placing the scroll back on the table, turning his attention towards me.

"Father, I wanted to, talk about the wedding." I said. He hummed, and gestured me to sit on the couch which was in front of him.

I walked towards of it slowly, and sat in front of him, with my eyes down on my lap.

"What is it jinnie? I think I told you that your soon to be father in law in coming in few days here to talk about your and jungkook's wedding. Then what you have to talk about? Do you want to see your soon to be husband before your wedding?" He asked, chuckling a little, at which I bit my lower lip in nervousness.

"N-no father. It is not like that. I-it is something else." I said, and the silence surrounded us.

"Speak." His words, made a shiver runs down in my body. I started to shiver, as my breaths started to get heavy. I do not have courage. I do not have courage. I do not have courage!

"Father, I cannot marry jungkook." Finally, I said this.

The chamber fell into a dead silence. The sound of the running breeze from outside of the window could be heard, making my body fell cold, as fear started to creep my senses.

"What?" He said, and I took a deep breath.

"Father, I cannot marry jungkook, b-beacuse, I love someone else." I said. For some moments, he did not said anything, and remained silent.

"Oh. Then why did not you told be before?" His words made me raise my head, and stare at him with wide eyes in astonishment.

"F-father?"

"Jinnie, you should have told me before. I always knew that you are hiding something, as I noticed your absence in palace since past two years. For me, it is your happiness that matters, and nothing else. You should not have this from me, angel." My eyes, immediately brimmed with tears, as I let out a sob, with my head hung low.

"I-i apologize *sobs* f-father. I-i got scared. I-i a-ap-apologize."

"It is fine jinnie. I am not angry. I can never be angry on you." He said, and I nodded, as I wiped my tears away with the help of my wrists.

"Now, tell me, who is that king or prince who stole my daughter's heart huh?" And again, my heart felt like to went cold. He thinks, that I am in love with a royal. W-what if, he denied after knowing that joonie is not any royal, but a normal human?

"He is prince of Niavra, father."

I lied.

Once again.

"Then, I would like to meet him after three days"

.

.

.

Jungkook was walking in the direction of his chamber, fuming in rage, passing through several hallways, making the guards and servants standing there shiver in fear, when they laid their eyes on the their king.

As he reached his chamber, he took deep breath, and took off his crown, throwing it towards the wall in anger, making some of its crystals scatter around of it when it collided with the hard surface.

"Send park jimin in my chamber." He commanded the guard who was standing in front the gates of his chamber, making him nod at his words, then he walked inside.

"How, how can he do this? How can he fix my marriage, the king's marriage without my permission!?" He shouted in extreme rage, throwing the things which were placed on the table here and there in his chamber.

"I HATE YOU! YOU WERE NEVER A GOOD FATHER! I HATE YOU! I WILL NEVER MARRY THAT PRINCESS!" he shouted, his eyes turning extremely red in anger.

His attention turned towards of the doors of his chamber, when he heard them getting close, finding jimin, his lover, the one whom he want to marry, standing there and staring at him with her big innocent orbs, while holding onto her attire in a firm grip, perhaps because she sensed the rage of the water dragon.

She flinched, when a loud thunder could be heard from outside, and in a blink of an eyes, it started to rain heavily in the reign.

"L-lord, you wished to see me?" She said, or should say whispered.

Jungkook let out a deep breath, and marched in her direction, making her take few steps back in fear, but she gasped and screamed when jungkook held on her waist, and pulled her into fierce kiss.

"U-uhmm!" She moaned, and squealed when jungkook tore her attire, and carried her towards of his bed, without breaking the kiss, to make himself and the woman realize that they both belong to each other, and there can never be a third person in between of them, never!

.

.

"What happen, why are you upset jungkookie?" Jimin asked, laying on top of her lover after a heated session. She was caressing his face gently by her fingertips, while jungkook was laying there with his eyes closed.

"Nothing."

"Kookie, you said that you will never hide anything from me!" She whined, making jungkook let out a sigh.

"Just got into some argument with my father" he said, and the movements on his face suddenly stopped.

"I-is it because of m-"

"No. It was not because of you. Just my father decided to be a complete moron."

"Do not say like this about your father, kookie." She said, scolding him cutely, at which jungkook finally opened his eyes.

"He is a moron, truth to be told. He only think of his status, his pride. He does not care about my happiness. And that is why he fixed my marriage with Jin noona!" He said, gritting his teeth in anger, making jimin widen her eyes.

She got down from top of him, and sat on the bed, covering her naked self with the quilt, still staring at her lover with hurtful gaze.

"T-then, y-you will m-marry h-"

"No! Not even in my worst nightmares, I am going to marry her! I will talk to him. I will say that I am not ready for a marriage, then marry you! He has to accept you then! I do not care a little bit about him!" He said. Jimin was silent, and kept her gaze fix to her lap, thinking about the words that Luna told him yesterday.

"Just, beware, Lord."

.

.

.

After three days

Jin was pacing back and fro, she regret lying to her father, and finally decided to tell him the truth. She cannot keep anyone in dark anymore. She want to live in peace, without feeling any kind of fear. And her lies, are only making her more anxious.

She took a deep breath, and knocked on the doors of his father's chamber.

For some moments, it was dead silent, then, the doors opened, making a servant step out of it.

"You are allowed to see the Lord.* The servant said. Jin walked into the chamber, and her eyes laid on her father, who was sitting on his bed, staring at his daughter with surprised orbs, as he was not expecting her this early in morning.

"Jinnie? Do you want to say something?" He asked in soft tone, making Jin broke down in tears, and run in his direction.

She fell on the ground beside his bed near of his feet, and started to cry loudly. Her father stared at her with wide eyes, and placed his hand on her soft, beautiful blond hair in worry.

"Jinnie, what happen? Why are you crying?"

"F-father *sobs* i-i apologize *sobs* i-i apologize *sobs* p-please for-forgive *sobs* me." She cried, and the older just stared at her in confusion.

"Why are you apologizing angel? What happen?"

"I lied father! The person I am in love with is not any royal. *Sobs* h-he is a farmer!"

.

.

Jin's pov

I told him everything, and now, father is rubbing his forehead, with his eyes closed, while I am letting out quiet sobs, trying to hold on my fasten breaths.

"Jinnie, why you lied my child?"

"I-i thought, t-that you will reject him, a-and marry me to jungkook f-forcefully *sobs* w-while he himself is ha-having a lover." And my eyes widen in horror, making me place my hands over my lips, when I realized that I just revealed about jungkook's secret.

"He- what?! But his father told me that he is not having any lover! And how do you know!?" He said in anger, making me feel guilty, with my head hung low.

"W-we are f-friends. F-fire dragon, and air dragon, are a-also my friends." I said, making him click his tongue, which sent various shivers in my body.

"Forget it. Now, tell me, do you really love namjoon?" He asked, and I nodded slowly at his words.

"Hmm. Fine. If this is what you want-" he said, then I felt him placing his hand under of my chin, making me raise my head, and stare in his old orbs.

"Tell him to meet me, on the day of this upcoming blue moon. I will talk to him first, and if I found him worthy enough for you, then we will fix your wedding date." He said. For some moments, I stared at him, as I cannot believe that what I am hearing.

"W-what?" I whispered, and he nodded at me with a smile.

"Jinnie, if you are happy, then I am happy. Tell him to come in palace and meet me on the day of blue moon. If he came, then I will consider that he truly loves you, as he had enough courage to stand against of me. But, if he did not, then-"

"H-he will surely come. I trust him father!" I said, making him nod at me.

"Then, I will surely like to meet him on blue moon day." His words made me smile widely, as I bowed to him in respect.

"You can leave now."

.

.

.

As soon as Jin stepped out of his father's chamber, his smiled dropped, and he stared at those doors for some moments.

He called a celestial sylph, then stared at it too for a moment, before saying his words.

"Your son is having a lover. You were right. My daughter is purely in love with a peasant too. So-" he said, his eyes turning dark, as he thought about namjoon, that how he dared to bait an eye on the most precious gem of his.

"Find about your son's lover, then kill her, and I will kill my daughter's one."

.

.

.

Hoseokie's pov

It was night, and the moon is shining bright in the dark sky today. In three days, it will be blue moon, which means, the day when king Achilles has held the celebration of his son's Victory in his palace, also the day, when tae will come back, and I will be able to see him again.

The use of celestial sylph is prohibited during a war, so in these past days, we have not talked a little bit, which is making it even more difficult for me to stay away from him. 

I sighed, as I walked inside of the throne hall again, where only my royal advisor, Jennie, was standing now, with few servants. All the royals has already went back to their respective places, while both of us are still here, as I am not really in mood to go back to my chamber.

Taking my seat on my throne, I stared into a blank space, as I started to think about tae once again.

I closed my eyes, and mumbled some incoherent words.

Again, opening my eyes, I took a deep breath, when I found myself in my half dragon form, where my wings were out, and my hair were no longer blond, and has turned white now.

"My lady, you seems lost. Is everything fine?" Jennie asked, making me turn my gaze towards of her.

"Hmm. You can go back to your chamber now. We can call it a day." I said.

She nodded, and after bowing to me, she walked out of the throne hall. Now, only few servants were standing there, with their head hung low, while I stared at their direction.

"Leave." I said coldly.

They all bowed to me, and one by one, left the throne hall, now leaving me all alone there.

For some moments, I kept sitting on my throne, as stared at its beauty, at its elegance, and the power it holds.

Caressing on the hand rest of it by my finger tips, I smirked, and stood up from my place, now heading towards of my chamber, to take some rest for the upcoming day.

.

.

.

The next day

"Joonie! Joonieeeee!" Jin called for her lover in faint voice in that magical library, to tell him the good information about the decision that her father has taken about them.

"Jinnie!" She heard a voice from her behind, which made her turn around, and smile widely when she saw her lover standing in front of her, with a book in his hands.

With a huge smile, she rushed in his direction, and pulled him in a hug, burying her face in the crook of his neck.

"Father has invited you to the palace on the day of blue moon! He said that he does not have any problem with our love!" She said, and namjoon's eyes widen in astonishment, but then a huge smile formed on his lips.

"Are you saying the truth? Does he really want to meet me?"

"Yes joonie yes! He said, if you came in palace on blue moon day, he will consider you perfect for me as no one have enough courage to stand in front of him. But if you did not, then he will not agree to this marriage."

"I will come my love. I will surely come! I promise that I will prove myself to your father that I am the only one for you!" He said, making Jin chuckle, and pull his face close to herself, to press her plump lips to his.

"I will wait for you joonie. I will always for you" she mumbled in that kiss, making namjoon pull her close to himself by his waist, pressing his larger and muscular body against of hers.

"And I will never let you wait for me."

.

.

.

After two days, the day of the blue moon

Taehyung's pov

I took a deep breath, staring at the bloodied field in front of me, as the flag of our reign, was moving with elegance with the cold breeze, in between of the death bodies of ours, and Celestria soldiers.

Turning my gaze to my right hand, in which I was holding my fire dragon sword, I smirked, when I saw the dried blood stains on its metal, making it look like it has rusted.

Then, with the same smirk on my face, I turned my gaze to my left hand, in which, I was holding the head of the king of Celestria, through his hair.

"How you even thought that you can win against me, against Kim taehyung, huh?" I asked to his beheaded head, chuckling a little, then turning my gaze to taemin, the royal chief commander of mine.

He was holding a pouch of camel's skin in his hand, kneeled down on his knees on front of me.

I laughed, and placed the head in that pouch, as when we will be back to Asgard, this will be displayed to the people of the reign, to the royals, as a proof of our victory over Celestria.

"Prince, the belated king Joshua was having three wives and six kids. What you want to do with them?" He asked, and I thought for a moment.

"We will think about them in royal discussion. Now, let's leave for Asgard." *And meet my hoseokie.* I thought to myself, as I smiled faintly thinking about her. I missed her at every moment. I missed her way too much while staying away from her, which made me realize that how much she matters for me.

I teared up at her thought. Hugging her to myself, kissing her, looking into her beautiful blue orbs, all these thoughts made my heart filled with warmth, and when that warmth reached my eyes, I did not knew.

.

.

.

Jimin's pov

I let out a deep breath, and closed the book, when I wrote the last sentence of it. Finally, I am done with the two books, the books about the powers of air dragon and fire dragon, and now, I have to write the book which would be about all of us, about our love, and about our friendship.

I placed both the books together, and for some moments, I stared at them, thinking hard, that what magic of mine I should use to lock these books.

Then, it came in my mind, and I smiled widely.

"By mystic force, I cast this spell,
Lock eternal, none shall quell.
Binding whispers, chains unseen,
Permanence woven, forever keen.
Guarded by the realms untold,
In timeless grasp, secrets hold, the only one who would break the spell, should be the owners of these boons" and with these, a bright red glow surrounded those books, making them levitate in air.

After some moments, the books fell on table, and I smiled, when the eyes of air dragon and fire dragon appeared on them, which mean, now they will only get open, when they will look into the eyes of these book through theirs.

I flinched, when the knock on the doors of my chamber gained my attention, making me turn my gaze in their direction.

In instant, I hid those books in the box of my mother, and walked in the direction of doors, to see who it is, only to find a guard standing there.

"Kang juha has been wishing to see you since days. She is not going anywhere, so if you do not want her dead by Lord's hands, then tell her to go back to that dirt place from where both of you has came." He said, making me widen my eyes. *What she is doing here?*

.

.

.

"The highness, this is the present you can offer to king Achilles today on the occasion of the victory of his son." Jennie said, showing a beautiful, gold chalice, which is decorated with expensive stones.

Hoseokie stared at it for a moment, then smiled, when she remembered that how much taehyung's father like the intoxicating drinks, so somewhere, it is a perfect present for him, as taehyung once told her, that he likes to collect beautiful chalices.

"This will be a beautiful present. Thank you jennie." She thanked her, at which she bowed deeply in front of her queen.

"Always, at your service, your highness." She said, making the queen smile warmly at her.

.

.

.

In Asgard

"The day, has came, when the throne, will be mine, and finally mine." The huge dragon whispered to himself, as it walked around the forest with his huge body breaking the trees in his way, as he let out a demonic chuckle, when he recalled his strategy.

"Oh taehyung, how innocent you are, and how neophyte your mind is. You should never had left your lover, all alone. She is beautiful, and strong too, but not that strong-" he whispered, again, letting out a demonic chuckle, as he spread his huge wings, ready to fly in the sky.

"Not that strong, when hundreds of dragons, will rip her apart."

.

.

.

Jungkook's pov

"Father! FATHER!" I shouted in anger, as finally, he let me see him after days, after fixing my marriage with Jin noona. I am still raging in anger, as I kept looking for him in this dark chamber.

"FATHER! SHOW YOURSELF! HOW YOU DARE TO FIX MY MARRIAGE WITH SOMEONE WHOM I DO NOT LOVE!" I shouted, as I started to throw the things which were in his chamber on ground in anger.

"LET ME TELL YOU ONE THING! THIS IS MY LIFE! I WILL MARRY WHOEVER I WANT! I LOVE SOMEONE AND THAT SOMEONE IS NON OTHER THAN PARK JIMIN! I LOVE HER AND I WILL MAKE THE HER THE QUEEN OF NIAGIANA AS I AM THE KING-" my words got cut in mid all of a sudden, when I felt a piercing pain in my abdomen, from my back.

*Cough*

Third person's pov

Jungkook coughed out some blood, making it drip on his attire, and on the floor, as he slowly turned his gaze down to his abdomen, only to find a long black sword, painted in his crimson blood, coming out of his body.

"Not, anymore." The deep, and familiar voice said, and another gasp left jungkook's lips, when the man pulled out sword, and then, stabbed him again, and again, and again, and again,   then kicked his back, making jungkook fall on his knees, and vomit out huge amount of blood from his mouth.

His eyes got blurry, and his breaths turns heavy, when he felt a weird, painful, and cursed sensation creeping into his body.

He raised his gaze, when a pair of foot came in his sight, to find, his father, standing in front of him, with a sword in his hand, which is having his son's blood on its sharp blade.

"F-fath-" before jungkook could complete his words, his father kicked his face harshly, making him fall on ground at the harsh impact. His nose broke, and started to bleed, but before jungkook could gather some strength, his father slit his throat, making huge amount of blood come out from that deep cut, and then, with the same cursed black sword, he stabbed his neck, making the sword come out from the other side.

"Do you know why you are not dying even after I stabbed you multiple times?" His father asked, chuckling darkly, as he pulled out the sword, then stabbed him on his waist again, making his son cough out blood vigorously.

"Because, now you are cursed, that you can never, never die." He said while clenching his jaw, as once again, he pulled out the sword, making jungkook bleed even more, and the dark and cursed energy started to grow inside of his body.

"You betrayed me. You dared to think of making an ominous creature the queen of my reign huh? You ungrateful being!" His father shouted in rage, kicking jungkook on the side of his abdomen with so much strength, that his body collided with the wall.

"So ungrateful, so prideful, so much in love with that harlot-"

"Do n-not call her t-that!" Jungkook said in heavy voice, breathing heavily, glaring at his father with his red glowing eyes.

His father snickered, as he walked towards him, and kicked his face once again, making him cough out more blood. Till now, the chamber's floor was painted in jungkook's blood, but still, his death was not even close to him.

"Suffer. Suffer son, suffer. I curse you, this is the curse of a father to his son, that you will never die. You will never die and every part of your body, every organ of yours, every hair of your body will give you extreme agony. Your body will slowly, so slowly melt, rot, and vultures will eat you alive, but will be so weak that you will not be able to protect yourself. You will never die and you will see the death of all of your loved ones through your eyes. You will feel their pain, their suffering. You will witness their death but you could not do anything. You will see everything happening to them, you will see their pain, you will see their bodies getting chopped, but you could not do anything. And here, goes the curse of a father, to his son, to the great, water, dragon." And in an instant, jungkook's every part of his body, the every follicle of his hair, started to give him extreme agony.

"HAAA-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" he screamed out loud, his eyes getting darker, his body started to smell, his feet started to melt and rot, as the pain increased, and only increased.

"You loved that harlot right?" His father whispered in his ear chuckling a little.

"Now feel her pain, when every dragon of this reign will use her, and then she will be beaten to death." He said, making jungkook's shivering body in pain collapse on floor, as he raised his head to look at his father.

"M-monsters, a-are not i-i-in h-hell. T-they a-are l-l-li-living h-he-here. A-and y-you, a-are o-one of t-th-them. T-then worst o-on-one."

"GUARDS! THROW HIM SOMEWHERE WHERE NO ONE CAN FIND HIM!" with these words, many guards entered in his chamber, picked jungkook's shivering body, and took him somewhere, where no one ever steps.

.

.

.

Namjoon was preparing to leave for jin's palace, staring himself in the small broken mirror with a sweet smile on his face.

As he was setting his long black hair, all of a sudden, his eyes widen when he noticed a person in all black standing behind him, and when he was about to turn, the person circled his arm around of his throat then-

*Stab*

He stabbed a huge, poisonous dagger in his throat.

Namjoon's eyes filled with tears, as blood started to drip down from the corner of his lips.

The person came in front of him, and removed the black cloth from his face, and that was when, namjoon felt like his whole world collapsed in a moment.

King.

"How you dare to bait an eye on the most precious gem of mine, huh? How you dared to even think that you can marry Jin, you lowlife?!" The king said, cupping namjoon's face in one hand, staring dead into his tear filled eyes.

"Die." Saying this, he took another dragon, and the next moment, the hut filled with namjoon's screams, when the king started to dig out his eyes, making the injured part bleed.

"These eyes, were cursed, so I took them out. They dared to have dreams for my jinnie, they do not belong there where they were supposed too. And now-" saying this, the king started to move his hand over namjoon's throat, and soon, a white glow came out from there, which the king locked in a glass container.

"I am taking your voice, as it will get in use, soon." He said with a smirk, and stood up from his place, making namjoon's bleeding body fell on the dusty and bloodied floor.

"Throw him somewhere in the forest so the wild beats will eat him alive." Namjoon heard the king saying this, and the next moment, he felt his body getting picked up from the hard ground.

Namjoon's pov

I stared into complete darkness, as slowly, I started to lose my senses, and my heart was feeling like, it will stop at any moment.

*I-i apologize* I thought, as I sobbed internally.

*I-i broke my promise.* Once again, I thought, and then, I felt my body getting thrown, and in next moment, I felt myself drowning into cold water. So, this is how I am going to die. This is my end. And the reason is, that I loved a person of palace's, while being a lowlife, a small peasant.

*I-i apologize jinnie, i-i apolog-apologize. P-please, d-do not, ha-hate me. I-i loved y-you the m-mo-most. I-i loved you the m-most.* I thought, as I felt my body kept going down in the deepness of water, while my breaths slowly started to get faint.

*I-i lo-loved yo-you*

With these words, a huge shark grabbed namjoon in his between of his sharp teeth, and slashed his body in many pieces, making the blue water of the ocean turn red.

.

.

A lonely tear escaped jungkook's doe eyes, when he felt the pain of his friend namjoon, and saw his death in his mind. The curse, given by his father, is making him see everything, and feel everything, while laying in a deserted place, where there was no one even at farthest distance. Not even a single bird.

Jungkook growled our loud, and changed his form, turning into a huge water dragon, but, he immediately fell, as his body was covered with countless injuries, and his wings has started to rot and melt too.

*GROWL* he growled out loud, and started to cry. Cry at the death of his friend, cry at his own misery.

.

.

.

Jimin's pov

"Jimin! Jimin!" The voice gained my attention when I was praying to Luna in her chamber. I came to meet her and talk to her here, but my eyes widen, when I noticed her tear stained face.

"Juha? What happen?!"

"J-jimin you have to run! Run and hide now!"

"W-what are you saying juha? Why you are saying like this!?" I asked, as my own eyes starts to fill with tears while looking at her.

"Jungkook's father has cursed him and now his guards are coming to kill you!" And, it felt like, my whole world stopped.

"Wh-what?"

"Jimin, you do not have any moment for this! Run and hide! They are coming in this direction! Please I beg you!" She said.

A lonely tear escaped my eye, as I replayed her words in my mind.

*Jungkook's father has cursed him and now his guards are coming for you.* I thought.

*I-it is all be-because of me* once again , this thought came in my mind.

My lower lip quivered, as slowly I turned my gaze towards of her.

*What will I do even after living when jungkook is not here?* I thought, but then, goddess Luna's words came in my mind.

I wiped my tears, and rushed in the direction of the small pouch, taking out a book from it, a quill and an ink pot.

"Jimin! What are you doing! Please run!" She cried, but I did not listened to her.

"This is goddess Luna's command." I said, and started to write in it.

Now I understood that why she told me to write about the powers of air and fire dragon, that why she told me to write about our lives.

*We all are going to die.* I thought, as tears spilled out of my eyes, while I continued to write with fast pace.

"I do not know if I will be alive until this book will end, as my magic is going to write this book, after they will come here, and I will be dragged to my fate. The books which I wrote about the powers of Fire dragon, air dragon and water dragon has snatched away from me by that cruel Earth dragon, who is also the reason of the cruel fate of all of us. Perhaps, they will behead me until this book will get complete, but this book is going to protect the untold and tragic love story of The great fire dragon and the Air dragon, the incomplete love story of The great water dragon and his vampire lover, and the soon to be, incomplete and deceitful love story of the princess of Atlantis, and prince of Niavra. This book, is only going to end after mine, or my lover's death. This book is going to include every that single wrong deed which they did to us, and hope, this book would get found by me only, because I will be the only one who will be having the memory about all of these books, as I am the one who is writing them, but I am not going to have the memory of what is written in them. I know they all would be coming for me, because according to them, I made the great water dragon impure by loving him, and I know my fate is cruel, but not as much as the fate of air dragon. I did not knew that loving him would be a sin, which led him to his cruelest death, and my love, you will be the first one, to read this book in next life, because you will be the only one who will be able to read this, and here, goes the another magic of your lover, the magic of a mere vampire, the magic of Park Jimin." I wrote, and closed my eyes, mumbling some incoherent words, then casting a spell on that book. This book, will stop writing after mine or jungkook's death. This book have to be protected. This book, have to reach hoseokie and taehyung in next life! No one should open this! No one! Only me, and me would be able to open this, and only me will be having the memories of this life, not all memories, but some faded ones.

I thought to myself, and gave the book to juha. I have to go to the palace. I have to protect the air dragon's and fire dragon's books. They are important. They have secrets hold in them! I have to protect them. I have too.

"Juha. There is a magical library in the mid of Jung forest. Run, and hide this book in that library. Understood?" I said, and she stared at me with wide and tear filled gaze.

"B-but why?! What is important in this book!?"

"This book have to be protected at any cost juha! This book is going to hold the details of all of ours this life! This book is going to guide the right ones in next life! Please! Go now! And protect this at any cost! And protect yourself too! Free yourself from this hell!" I shouted at her, as tears rolled down from my eyes, and hers too.

"I-i cannot *sobs* leave y-you. You *sobs* also come with me, u-unnie." She said. I stared at her for a moment, then smiled sadly at her, caressing her face gently by my hand.

"My life, was never meant to end with happiness. I came in this world while crying, I will go from here while crying. Juha, I have to protect one more thing at this moment, because if I did not, then they will never reach the right people." I said, making her cry even more.

"Go, and protect this book with yourself. Go away from this place, and free yourself, my love. Go juha. Go. GO!" She flinched at sudden raise of my voice, and rushed out of the chamber while hugging the book to her chest, making me stare at her disappearing figure with tear filled gaze, and a small smile on my face.

"Jungkook, I will be with you soon."

.

.

.

Hoseokie's pov

My eyes, were searching for a particular person in the throne hall of Asgard's palace, but seems like he still has not reached here.

This made me let out a sigh, but a frown formed on my face, when the throne hall filled with chatters all of a sudden, and that was when I noticed, a huge crowd has surrounded the throne of the king, which only made me frown even more in confusion.

I rushed in that direction, and walked through the crowd to see what happen, only to widen my eyes, when my eyes laid on the unconscious body of the king, of taehyung's father. Blood was flowing out from his mouth, and the chalice, which I gave him as a present, was in his hand.

I kept staring at his body with wide eyes. My breaths got heavy, as I covered my mouth by both of my hands in extreme horror.

"This chalice, was given by the Jung hoseokie, am I right?" Said a voice, making me turn my gaze in the direction of it, only to find, taehyung's samchon, Jiwoon Kim, standing beside of the body of his brother, now holding the chalice in his hand.

He rubbed the inside of the chalice by his finger, and brought it close to his nose to smell it, only to frown, and make his green eyes glow in extreme anger, as he stared in my direction in rage.

"Jung hoseokie has poisoned the king Achilles!" He shouted in rage, and my eyes, widen even more in horror.

"W-what!? I can never do this! What are you s-"

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GAVE THIS CHALICE TO NY BROTHER! WHAT DO Y-" And his words got cut in mid, when a guard came rushing in between us.

"Prince jiwoon, the army of Sparta has attacked on the west side asgard and burnt down all the huts of that place!" He said, and it felt like my world has stopped, making me place my hands over my mouth.

The silent whispers now started to get louder, as the words of the other princes and king which are present there started to reach my ears.

*She backstabbed the king*

*She took advantage of prince taehyung's absence.*

*She killed the king but before she could escape her army attacked reign*

"STOP! I AM INNOCENT! I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!" and that was when, I felt a stinging pain on my left cheek as I fell on ground, making me realize that someone slapped me.

I raised my gaze to look at the person, to find that it was jiwoon, the king's brother who slapped me. He was having tears in his eyes, as he glared down at me.

"You harlot! Taehyung told me about you. Taehyung told me that you are his lover. And now I understood. You took advantage of him, and attacked the reign after killing the king in the absence of taehyung. It was your strategy to conquer the throne of Asgard because your own reign is not as strong and rich as Asgard!"

"NO! IT IS ALL LIE!"

"BUT YOUR ARMY HAS ATTACKED OUR REIGN AFTER YOU JUST KILLED THE KING!" he shouted making me flinch, and that was when I noticed, I am now surrounded by the kings and princes of other reigns, who are glaring down at me in extreme anger.

"AHHH!" I screamed in pain when jiwoon grabbed fistful of my hair, and started to drag me somewhere.

"LEAVE ME! LEAVE ME JIWOON! I AM SAYING THE TRUTH! I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS!"

.

.

.

Jiwoon dragged hoseokie to luna's temple, and made her stand on her feet by still holding on her blond hair, now staring into her tear filled blue orbs, with his devilish green ones.

"Do you know why I took you here?" He asked, and hoseokie did not understood for a moment, until-

*Stab*

She felt a piercing pain in her back, making her widen her blue orbs.

Jiwoon smirked, now leaving her hair and pushing her to the ground, making the crimson colored blood drip on the floor, and slowly, hoseokie raised her head, only to widen her eyes even more, when she found her royal advisor, Jennie, holding a dagger which is having her blood on its blade.

"My highness, now, you are a normal human, without any powers of air dragon, as now they are inside of this dagger". She said with a huge smirk on her face, making more tears leave hoseokie's eyes.

(The dagger)

She closed her eyes, and tried to change her form, but nothing happened, which made her realize that whatever the other is saying is complete truth.

"SO IT WAS A STRATEGY AGAINST ME!?" Hoseokie shouted in pure rage, making jiwoon shake his head with a snug smile on his face.

"It was a strategy against taehyung, my highness." He said, while hoseokie just stared at him in pure rage.

"My father made my brother Achilles the king, as he was perfect, perfect in every thing and now, he was about to make his son the king. So what about my sons huh? I cannot let the same thing happen which happened to me. So-" he said, now walking close to hoseokie, and kneeling down in front her, moving close to her ear slowly.

"So, I decided to attack the weak spot of the great fire dragon, so that he will give up on his throne on your own. I made you the villain in everyone's eyes, and will do the same with taehyung, so that he will kill himself, for trusting on you, my little hoseokie." The dark chuckle escaped his lips, and again, he grabbed on hoseokie's hair, making her scream, and started to drag her out of the Luna's temple.

"AHH!" a painful scream left hoseokie's lips, when she was thrown harshly on ground by jiwoon, in between of the hundreds of kings and princes, who were now in extreme rage after the death of the king achilles, as the reign was having good relationship with their reign.

"EVERYONE!" jiwoon shouted, gaining the attention of everyone there, as now Jennie was standing beside him, with tears rolling down from her eyes.

"HERE IS THE ROYAL ADVISOR OF SPARTA! AND NOW, SHE WILL TELL US THE WHOLE TRUTH!" He shouted, and everyone's attention turned towards Jennie, while hoseokie just kept sitting on the dirty ground with her bleeding back, with her gaze fixed to the ground.

"Y-your highness, made the strategy to conquer Asgard. She was the one who also poisoned the king, as she knew that he will use the chalice because he used to love them. She used prince taehyung, and waited for him to leave the reign, so that she could attack on Asgard in his absence, and then she would manipulate him and make him fall for her charms again, that he will forgive her, and then marry her. It was all her strategy." Jennie said, as she wiped her tears, making the crowd fine in extreme rage.

"I DID NOT DID ANYTHING! TRUST ME! IT IS ALL JIWOON'S STRATEGY HE ALWAYS WANTED THE THRONE SO HE IS ACCUSING ME IN THIS! I AM BETRAYED BY MY OWN PEOPLE!" She shouted in anger, but as expected, no one listened to her words.

"KILL HER!"

"TORMENT HER!"

"BURN HER ALIVE!"

"PULL OUT HER TONGUE!"

"TAKE OUT HER EYES AND CUT HER EVERY BODY PART!"

"SHE DESRVE TO BE KILLED FOR BETRAYING ASGARD AND KILLING THE KING!" and like this, the crowd started to demand for the cruelest punishments for hoseokie, making her squirm in fear, and look around her with tear filled orbs.

"PLEASE! I AM SAYING THE TRUTH *sobs* I AM INNOCENT! I-I NEVER USED TAE! HE IS LYING JIWOON AND JENNIE ARE TOGETHER!"

"silence!" Jiwoon said, as he wiped his tears, and held hoseokie roughly by her hair, making her let out a painful scream.

"She killed the king. She took advantage of prince taehyung. She tried to kill our people. So, her punishment should not be this small." He said, and the crowd started to cheer, and chant more lethal punishments for her.

"SILENCE!" jiwoon shouted, and the crowd fell silent.

He turned his gaze down, and stared at the beauty who was crying and trying to free herself from the tight grip of his.

And then, a creepy smirk formed on his lips.

"She took advantage of her beauty and lured the the fire dragon. Being an air dragon, she trapped him in her love, and killed my brother. So, if she decides to take advantage of her beauty, then-" he stopped for a moment, and the crowd understood what he want to say.

He made hoseokie stand on her feet by pulling her hair, and pushed her in between of those larger males, in between of those dragons who always wished to claim her as theirs because of her beauty.

"RIP HER APART! DO WHATEVER YOU DO WITH A HARLOT'S BODY! I WANT TO SEE HER SCREAM AND BEG FOR HELP! I WANT TO HEAR HER AGONIZING SCREAMS, THE SAME WAY MY PEOPLE COULD HAVE SCREAMED WHEN HER ARMY BURNT THEIR HOMES!" he said. .

Hoseokie's eyes widen in extreme horror at his words.

She wrapped her arms around herself, covering herself from the lustful gaze of those dragons, who were now approaching her slowly, with their eyes filled in rage, and lips curved in creepy smiles.

"N-no! NO NO NO I AM INNOCENT PLEASE TRUST ME! I DID NOT DID ANYTHING PLEASE I BEG YOU AHH!" she screamed, when they grabbed her body, tore down her attire, and-

Her screams echoed in that place while jiwoon just kept smirking at the horrible sight.

"TAEEEE! TAEHYUNGAAAHHHH! AAHHHHHHHHH SAVE ME!" she screamed, cried, kept cling for her lover again and again, while the used her body like they use the vampires body in brothels.

Jennie places her hands over her mouth, as she stared at the sight in front of her in horror. She did not expected this, and now the sudden guilt started to creep her heart, making her run away from that place, whole jiwoon kept standing there, and stared at the crowd in front of him, from where the agonizing screams were coming to his ears.

When one was done, the other hovered over hoseokie's smaller body, while others kept her still on her place. Not a single piece of cloth was covering her nakedness, as everyone stared at her body with their hungry gazes.

Just like this, one after the other, and then the other, and the other, while hoseokie never stopped screaming, and kept calling for her lover, to save her from the demons who are ripping her apart, who are touching her at every possible place, who are using her like a toy, and giving the punishment for that sin which she never did.

.

.

.

"And this is why, I cannot marry you Jin. As your father has given me a huge amount of gold and gems, I have completed my strategy. I am going to other country now. Live happily." The celestial sylph disappeared, making a lonely tear escape Jin's eye, after listening to her lover's words.

*H-his love was a lie?* She thought to herself, as one more tear escaped her eye.

*He l-lied of loving m-me j-just because I was a princess and he wanted wealth?* She again thought, and another tear left her eye.

"Jin. This is how these poor people are. They leave when they get what they want. Namjoon was one of them. Now, forget him, as you have to live your life. I will find the best man for you, my angel." Her father said, but she did not listened to him, and kept standing there in complete silence.

Without saying anything, she rushed out of the throne hall, leaving her father alone, who smirked as his strategy succeeded. Now, his daughter can marry that fire dragon, because he came to know about the water dragon, that his father killed him, because he was in love with a harlot.

Jin's pov

I kept running through the hallways as namjoon's words kept roaming in my mind.

*I promise that I will come*

Lie

*I promise that I will become your husband*

Lie

*I promise that I will be yours*

Lie

*I love you*

Lie lie lie

Everything he said was a lie!

I thought, and kept crying while running, and finally I was out of the palace.

*I love you*

Lie

*I only love you*

Lie

*I will always love you*

Lie

*I will always be with you*

Lie

Lie

Lie

Lies!

ONLY LIES!

HE LIED!

HE USED ME!

HE TOOK ADVANTAGE OF ME!

and finally, I stopped, when I found myself standing at the cliff, while I stared down at the ocean waves, which were colliding with the huge rocks.

I sobbed, as I fell on my knees, and started to cry out loudly.

"WHYYYYYY!? WHY YOU DID THIS TO ME!? WHY YOU LIED!?" I screamed in pain, which I was feeling in my heart at this moment.

"YOU PROMISED! YOU PROMISED THAT YOU WILL COME! BUT YOU LEFT! YOU LEFT ME! YOU LEFT MY LOVE FOR YOU!" I screamed, letting out the loudest cry while staring up at the dark sky now.

"I HATE YOU! ALL MEN ARE SAME! YOU ALL LIE! YOU ALL ALWAYS LIE! FATHER LIES TOO! YOU LIED TOO! BUT THE PAIN OF YOUR BETRAYAL IS WORST! I LOVE YOU JOONIE! I LOVED YOU!" With these words, I started to cry out loud while covering my face by my hands.

This world is cruel. This world only think about itself. This world always use the innocent ones for their own greed.

.

.

.

*I do not belong to this world.*

With these words in my mind, Jin stood up from her place.

*This world is not for an innocent person like me*

And she started to take her steps towards the edge of the cliff.

*I-i do n-not belong t-to this world*

Another step closer to the edge.

*I-i hate you father.*

Another step.

*I hate this world*

Another step

*I hate these people*

Another step

*I hate my innocence*

Another step

*But, the thing which I hate the most is-* she thought, stopping at the dead end, staring down at angry waves which were continuously colliding with the huge rocks.

A drop of tear escaped her eye, as slowly, she closed her beautiful orbs.

*I hate you the most, namjoon. I hate you the most.*

And, she jumped from there.

*I hate you*

She thought, feeling the cold breeze against of her skin, as she kept falling down, towards the huge, pointy, and rough rocks.

*I-i hate you namjoon.*

One more time, she thought, and-

*Thud*

The crimson colored liquid, started to paint the rock around of jin's head.

Her eyes were open, but they were blank, holding no more life in them.

The blood spread all around of her lifeless body, as she kept laying there, with the traces of dried tears on her pale skin.

**And just like this, the two lovers, end up losing their lives. One lost it because he loved the princess of palace's while being a peasant, and other lost as she was blinded by the lies of her own people**

.

"Your majesty! Your majesty! The princess-" the guard came running to the king, making him stand on his feet from his throne.

.

Alexander stared down from the cliff at the dead body of his daughter, which is surrounded by the dark red coloured liquid, coming out of her head.

His eyes filled with tears, and his chest was heaving up and down, as he came running there after knowing that his daughter jumped from the cliff, and ended her life.

He kept staring at her, holding his tears in his old orbs.

Then his fist clenched.

"YOU MORON!" he shouted in rage, staring down at her dead daughter from the cliff.

"YOU UNGRATEFUL DAUGHTER! ALWAYS TOOK EVERYTHING FOR GRANTED! I GAVE YOU EVERYTHING! EVERYTHING!! I GAVE YOU ALL MY LOVE! AND THIS IS HOW YOU DECIDED TO RETURN IT!?" He shouted in rage while breathing heavily.

"THEN GOOD THAT YOU DIED! NEVER UNDERSTOOD MY LOVE! NEVER UNDERSTOOD THE LOVE OF YOUR FATHER! THEN HERE! HERE I CURSE YOU!" he said, pointing at Jin's body while raging in anger.

"I CURSE YOU! THAT IN NEXT LIFE YOU WILL NEVER GET THE LOVE OF YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER! YOU WILL NEVER FEEL THEIR LOVE! WHATEVER YOU WILL DO, WILL GO IN VAIN! YOU WILL BE KNOWN AS THE OMINOUS BEING FOR YOUR REIGN! YOU WILL NEVER, NEVER, AND NEVER BE CONSIDERED AS PURE! YOU LEFT ME BECAUSE OF YOUR USELESS LOVER, BECAUSE OF THAT DISGUSTING HUMAN! THEN BE IMPURE LIKE HIM! BE DISGUSTING LIKE HIM! THIS IS THE CURSE OF A FATHER TO HIS DAUGHTER!" he completed, still staring down at his daughter in rage.

He turned around, and started to walk towards of his palace, not wanting to stay there for another moment.

"Let her body rot there. Let the vultures devour that body. She is not that worthy to get buried in my land." He said to his guards, who gave him a hesitant nod.

.

.

.

Jiwoon slowly took his steps towards the almost lifeless body of hoseokie, who was now covered in the disgusting liquid of those dragons. Her flower was ripped, and bleeding profusely. She was having countless cuts on her body, countless injuries, countless marks of beatings on her ethereal face, which made her look almost lifeless.

*She do not even remember that how many dragons just claimed her body.*

She slowly opened her weak orbs, when she felt someone's presence close to her, only to see jiwoon standing in front of her with a smirk on his face, while the dragons who just devoured her, were no longer there, as he commanded them to leave. 

**The command of one of the strongest dragon, the Earth dragon.**

"W-why? W-why y-y-you did t-th-thi-this to m-me?" Hoseokie asked, using the last part of energy left in her body.

Jiwoon kneeled down, with his eyes locked to her. Her body was naked, and she shivered, when he touched her small waist with his cold finger tips.

"Beautiful, are not you?" He asked, chuckling at her, but hoseokie did not said anything.

"The purest dragon known to dragonkind, but look at her now. Do you even know that how many dragons just used you?" He asked, now turning his gaze down to her body, towards of her flowers, which was ripped, making him make a face of disgust.

"Over hundred of dragon's liquid you are carrying in your body now, my little, air dragon." He whispered, but again, hoseokie was silent.

"Becoming one of the most impure being now, how does it feel? Would you like to explain?" Again, he chuckled.

"W-why?" She asked, and, the smile dropped from jiwoon's face.

"Because, I hate taehyung." He whispered in his dark tone, now grabbing her neck, pulling her closer to his face as he leaned down.

"I hate him. One of the strongest dragon! He got everything! Everything means everything! He got you while I was the one who was having my eyes on you!" He growled, and hoseokie just stared at him with her tired, and almost lifeless orbs.

"I wanted the throne, he got that. I wanted you, he also got you. And do you know what?" He said, now slowly taking out his earth dragon sword, pressing its blade on her throat, while still staring into her blue orbs.

"If the thing cannot be mine, I will never let it to become of anyone's else." He whispered.

"And now-" he leaned close to hoseokie's ear, who just kept staring in her front.

"I will kill your lover too."

*Slash*

And hoseokie's body fell on ground, when he slashed her throat.

Hoseokie coughed, and the large amount of blood started to glow from her throat.

She started to tremble in pain, as she kept coughing, while laying in the pool of her own blood.

Jiwoon smirked, and stood up from his place, turned his back, and walked away from there, leaving hoseokie all alone there.

*T-tae* she thought, as her body finally went still. The pain suddenly started to feel numb, and her vision slowly started to get darker.

*I-*

Slowly, she started to lose her senses.

*L-love you*

And, the beautiful blue orbs, went lifeless.

.

.

.

The water dragon, jungkook, started to cry hard, when he saw the death of his other two friends. He saw how hoseokie tormented by those demons. He saw everything whatever happened to her, but his ill fate, he could not save her.

He saw how Jin ended her life while her father cursed him. He is seeing everything, feeling everything, but cannot do anything. He is helpless, useless, and having nothing in his hands now, and all he can do now is, cry, and keep crying, until he runs out of tears.

A pond started to from at that place because of the tears of the water dragon. His agonizing growls were echoing in that place, but no one was there to listen to them.

.

.

.

Taehyung slowly took his steps towards the dead body of his lover, who was laying lifeless, with her body covered in her own blood, all naked, in front of him.

He came to know about everything through the sylph which his samchon sent, that how hoseokie killed his father by poisoning him, and how her army attacked on his reign, and how it was her strategy to use him, but they gave her the deserved punishment, and now she is no longer alive.

As soon as he heard this, he rushed to this place, where he was supposed to see his lover.

All the way, he was praying that it is some kind of lie, a trick by someone, but-

But it was truth.

And now, he was standing in front of the dead body of her lover.

Taehyung's pov

I fell on my knees, as I stared into her lifeless blue orbs, with tears filled in my own eyes.

"I promised to come to you first after winning the war, but, you are no longer here, why hoseokie?" I said, gently putting my hand on her head, which made her face turn towards mine.

And that was when, a frown formed on my face, when I noticed something in her eyes.

I leaned close to her, while still staring into her eyes, and-

**Everything, everything which hoseokie saw in her last moments, everything that happened to her, everything, came in front of taehyung's  eyes**

**And that is how, he came to know about the real betrayer**

**The one, who killed his hoseokie**

**The one, who killed his father**

**The one, who destroyed his reign for the greed of throne, and for the lust of her lover**

**Samchon**

**Kim jiwoon**

.

Taehyung started to breath heavily.

His Amber eyes started to glow, and his body started to radiate a huge amount of heat and powerful aura, making his muscles pop under his skin.

"HAAA-AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!" the loud growl escaped his lips, and in an instant, he changed his form to a huge, red colored, mighty and lethal dragon.

*GROWL*

The demonic growl echoed in the reign, making the people there shiver in fear.

*GROWL*

another growl, and taehyung started to fly high in sky, exhaling his deadly fire all over his own reign.

*He got blinded by rage*

*He got blinded by extreme rage in his body, and now, all he want is, to kill all those people who touched his hoseokie, who r*ped her, who tormented her while she was just a small girl of age fifteen.*

All the kind, all the dragons who tormented hoseokie, got scared and stared at the horrible and demonic scene in front of them, when they stared at the biggest, strongest, and the raging dragon in front of them.

*GROWL* with this growl, he threw his extremely hot and lethal fire on all over those people, making them scream in pain, while they got burnt alive by him.

He threw the fire on his palace, on his reign, on his people, burning whoever and whatever came in his way.

*Hoseokie* this was what he had in his mind all the mind, while he kept throwing his lethal fire on all over his reign.

*Hoseokie*

*Hoseokie*

*Hoseokie*

"TAEHYUNG STOP! YOU ARE KILLING YOUR OWN PEOPLE!" said a voice, making him turn his burning eyes towards the voice, only to let out another angry growl when he recognized the person.

*Kim jiwoon*

Without thinking twice, he threw his fire on his too, but the older dodged it, and changed his form to his dragon, the another biggest dragon, the earth dragon.

The loud demon like growls echoed in that reign, and the two dragons started to fight against each other. Taehyung threw his fire on jiwoon, and jiwoon threw his magic on him. Their roars echoing in whole reign, while their sharp teeth piercing in each other's flash.

.

.

.

The reign was burning in taehyung's fire now. Everyone, every single person was dead now in his reign, turning it into a graveyard.

Taehyung and jiwoon are now in their human forms, fighting against of each other with their swords. Their swords moving in flash, making them look almost invisible to any other person.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO KILLED MY HOSEOKIE! YOU ARE A MONSTER! A REAL MONSTER! SHE ALWAYS SAID TO NOT TO TRUST YOU!  BUT I DID! YOU ARE A MONSTER!" taehyung shouted in extreme rage while their swords clashed against of each other. Jiwoon did not said anything, and kept fighting, until his eyes laid on someone, which made a smirk on his face.

In a swift, he gave taehyung a flying kick on his face making him fall on ground and rush towards the person.

"Lord! See, taehyung killed everyone. He is a monster. His rage, the rage for the death of his lover who killed the king and attacked our reign, destroyed everything Lord, destroyed everything!" Jiwoon said, falling on the feet of the great sage, mingyu.

Mingyu stared around in horror, seeing how everything is burning, and how taehyung destroyed everything, and killed many innocents, while being blinded by his rage, for the death of his lover.

"HE KILLED MY FATHER LORD! HE KILLED MY LOVER TOO! HE IS A REAL MON-"

"Keep quiet, taehyung. Everyone can see who is the real monster here." And, the place fell silent, as mingyu started to take his steps towards taehyung slowly, leaving a smirking jiwoon behind.

"Because of your power, blinded by your rage, just for your lover, you killed thousand of people today, and burnt your own reign to ashes." He said.

And now, taehyung started to realize.

He stared around him, only to find himself covered in between of angry fire, which belongs to non other than him.

"Your power, your extreme power, your love for a mere dragon, killed everyone. You become the reason for the death of thousand of innocent beings and all of this, just because for a mere dragon? A mere woman?"

"He was not a mere woman. He was, my love, my everything!" Taehyung said in dark tone, making mingyu let out a chuckle.

"Oh, is that so?" He said, and his facial expressions turned dark.

"Then Kim taehyung, I give you a curse, that never, never till the end of this world, you and hoseokie, will ever become one." He said.

Taheyung felt like his breaths stopped, when he heard the words of the great sage in front of him.

"Because of your love for that dragon, you killed everyone. You killed your own people. Then, here is your punishment in the form of a curse. Never, never even in thousand years, never until this world is existing, you will ever, ever be able to make hoseokie as yours. Even your souls, could never meet after your death. Your souls will keep finding each other, but you could never meet. You will never, never incarnate in any form, and your souls will keep roaming, looking for each other, for eternity, but you will, never, meet. And here, goes the curse to the great fire and air dragon. The curse of the great sage, Kim mingyu." He completed.

Taehyung's sword dropped, and he fell on his knees, as he replayed mingyu's words in his mind.

*You will never become one.* A tear escaped his eye.

*Your souls will keep looking for each other, but you will never find each other.* Another tear escaped his eye.

*Till the end of this earth-*

*Until this world is existing-*

*You will never, become, one.*

.

.

.

Now, taehyung was standing at some distance from hoseokie's body, staring at her with grief, pain, and tears in his amber orbs.

Taehyung's pov

I took a step close to hoseokie's corpse, and immediately hissed in pain, when I felt a burning sensation on my arm.

I turned my gaze towards of it, and chuckled, seeing the ugliest burn on my skin.

*Promise me, that you will come to me first, so that I will know that you are all fine.* Her words, echoed in my mind, as I let out a chuckle.

"I promised to come to you first, so see, I came. But, I did not knew that your voice would not be welcoming me, the same way it bid a farewell to me." I said, as I took another step towards of her, and again, I felt a burning sensation on my skin.

I took more steps towards her, and as close as I got to her, my body started to catch fire, so does her, but I did not stopped, and finally fell in front of her, crying heavily, while looking into her lifeless blue eyes.

*I promise, that when I will be back, I will look into your eyes while having tears in mine, trying to look if you missed me the same way I missed you.* I recalled my words to her, and let out another sob.

"B-but why i-i cannot see anything *sobs* i-in your e-eyes, m-my l-love?" I asked, slowly crawling closer to her, while I felt my body catching more fire with hers.

Finally, sitting just beside of her, I picked her naked body in my arms, and as soon as I did, both of our bodies caught angry flames.

I felt myself burning alive with her in my arms.

I felt every part of my body getting burnt by those angry, hurtful, and burning flames, but-

The pain was nothing which I was feeling in my heart.

"L-love" I sobbed, as I placed my burning hand on her face. The skin of my hand has already burnt, making the inner lining of body expose to those angry flames.

"I-i apologize, t-that *sobs* i-i failed to p-protect you" I sobbed, and hissed in pain, when I felt my insides getting burnt now, and slowly, I started to see black from one of my eye, making me realize that one eye of mine has caught fire, just like hoseokie's.

"T-this happened, b-beacuse *sobs* i-i was t-too i-in-ino-innocent." I mumbled, to her burning face, while my own face was now covered with those brutal flames.

"THEN I BEG YOU LUNA!" I shouted, turning my face in upward direction, staring into the sky which is covered by dark black smoke because of the fire around of us, in all over the reign, which is spread by me.

"I BEG YOU! I BEG YOU THAT IF I EVER GET ANOTHER BIRTH OF HUMAN! MAKE ME A MONSTER!" I shouted in extreme anger, while the flames on mine and hoseokie's body just got more painful, and more angry, when my grip around of her body got firm.

"DO NOT MAKE ME INNOCENT LUNA! TAKE MY ALL INNOCENCE AWAY FROM ME! DO NOT MAKE ME INNOCENT LIKE I WAS IN THIS LIFE! MAKE ME THE BIGGEST MONSTER IN DISGUISE! MAKE ME HEARTLESS! MAKE ME CRUEL EXCEPT FOR HOSEOKIE AND THE PEOPLE I WILL LOVE!" I shouted, and cried out loud.

Third person's pov

Taehyung's and hoseokie's skin was all burnt, and now the blood was surrounding them. Their body kept burning as the fire just keep getting more and more painful, because of the increasing firmness of the grip around hoseokie's already dead corpse.

"I WANT TO PROTECT HOSEOKIE IN NEXT LIFE! PLEASE! DO NOT MAKE ME INNOCENT! THIS IS ALL I WISH TO YOU! PLEASE LUNA! PLEASE! PLEASE!" and with these words, taehyung again turned his gaze towards of his lover, and smiled painfully, staring at the burning face of the younger woman.

"Hoseokie." He whispered, and slowly started to lean close to the already damages lips of his lover, and the fire, just got more intense, more painful.

"Always remember one thing, l-love." He whispered, leaning closer slowly, and then, both of his eyes burnt completely, making him see dark, and nothing else.

"T-that-"

.

"T-ta-taeh-taehyung-" his voice wavered because of the extreme pain, the pain of getting burnt all alive, by the most cruel fire of the earth, the fire of curse.

.

"Al-alwa-alway-always-"

.

"Lov-loved-"

.

"Y-y-yo-you."

And with these words, he attached his burnt distorted lips to his lover,
making their body catch huge, angry, brutal and painful flames.

Both the lover got burnt, their bodies remained intact with with each other.

Taehyung, got burnt all alive, with his dead lover in his arms, with his face attached to hers.

And like this, the two lovers, died in each other's arms, and turned to ashes,  leaving their incomplete love story behind, just like princess seokjin's, and her lover Kim namjoon.

.

.

Jungkook let out a loud painful growl, feeling the pain, the misery, the torment of his other two friends, and finally, he lost his strength, and turned back to his human form, as he fell into the pond, which was formed by his own tears.

He started to drown in it, but in an instant, he started to swim towards of its surface, when jimin came in his mind.

*He has to save her.* He thought, and got out of the water, but as soon as he stepped on the ground, his body started to melt, making him fall on ground.

*And that was when, he understood, that the curse given by his father, is getting only worse.*

He cried, and tried to stand from his place, but fell once again, as his melting legs got attached by the ground.

He fell on ground completely, and let out a broken cry.

"P-please j-jiminie, please. P-pro-protect yourself."

.

.

.

Jimin's pov

I took out the fire dragon's and and air dragon's book from the box, and immediately turned my back to run out, but gasped when I found jungkook's father and his soldiers, standing in front of me.

"Finally, you are here." He said, making me step back, as he started to take his steps towards me.

"Because of you harlot, I cursed my own son. Only because of you, now he is yearning in extreme pain, laying all alone in moonshadow Meadows." He said, making tears brim in my eyes.

"It is not because of me! It is because of you! Because of your pride- ahhh!" I screamed, when he slapped me on my cheek, making me fall on ground with those books.

"AHHHH!" once again, I screamed in pain, when he held my braid in a painfully firm grip, and started to drag me outside of the chamber, while the books, was left on the floor of that chamber.

"LEAVE ME! THE MAJESTY PLEASE LET ME GO!" I screamed, as I hit his hand which was dragging me by my hair.

.

.

.

Jungkook's father dragged jimin to outside of his palace while she kept shouting on him, but he never loosened the grip from her hair.

Finally, he left her, but in an instant, grabbed her long braid once again, tying its end to a rope, which was tied to a horse from the other side.

"DRAG HER IN WHOLE REIGN! LET THE DRAGONS SEE THAT WHAT HAPPENS TO HARLOT WHO TRIES TO TRAP A ROYAL IN HER LOVE!" he said, and the man who was sitting on that horse, kicked it slightly, making it run, and drag jimin with him, while she kept screaming at the extreme pain.

"STOP! STOP PLEASE! WHY ARE YOU ALL SO HEARTLESS!? WHY YOU ALL ARE MONSTERS!?" she shouted, and soon disappeared from the king's sight.

"When they come back, inform me." He said to his royal advisor, who nodded at his words.

.

While in the chamber, there entered the earth dragon from the window, instantly changing his form as soon as he landed on the floor.

He smirked, and picked the books of air and fire dragon from the ground, staring at them with his evil and dark gaze.

"I knew, that Luna told her to do this." He whispered, with a devilish smirk on his face.

"Why would not I, when Luna herself had blessed me, that I will know everything related to fire dragon?" Jiwoon mumbled, changed his form once again, and flew out of the chamber, with those books in his hands, towards of his hidden castle, about which no one knows.

.

.

.

It was mid of the night, and the guard, came back to the palace, after dragging jimin in all over the reign.

The horse stopped, and the king took his steps towards the almost dead woman, who was covered in blood, her skin ripped, clothes almost disappeared from her body, only covering a small part of her.

"What happen? Already tired? Its just has started, vampire." He whispered, making jimin raise her tired orbs, but she let out a gasp, when the king dragged her by her hair, and threw her in mid of his soldiers.

"This. This vampire here!" He shouted, making every guard there turn their attention towards jimin, who was trying her best to cover her nakedness with those tattered clothes.

"Is a harlot! And what we do to harlots!?"

"USE THEM FOR PLEASURE!" They shouted in unity, making the king chuckle, and turn his gaze towards now crying woman on ground.

"Then, do it. Do not stop until the sunrise, and after that, torture her to death." He said.

Jimin's pov

His words made my head spin, and the next moment, I started to feel those dragons approaching me with their ugly laughter.

*And, I snapped*

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed out loud, making them stop on their way.

And, my body got covered by a magical aura, because-

*I used the Luna's blessing, the blessing of not allowing to let anyone touch me.*

"I raised my gaze slowly, and glared at all those dra- monsters with my tear filled gaze.

"Do. Not. Dare. To. Touch. Me. You. Monsters!" I spat like a venom, making them glare down at me with their angry gazes.

"What are you waiting for! Go ahead!" The king said, as soon as some of those guards touched my body-

They got burnt to death.

Making others, widen their eyes.

I chuckled, and turned my gaze towards the king, who was staring in my direction with surprised gaze.

"Non of you can use me now. I will, not let you use my this body anymore, you monster!" I spat once again, and he, glared at me.

"It does not mean that we cannot torment you." With these words of his, countless ropes got tied around of my body, and the next moment I knew, I was hung to a tree by my hands, while they tortured me, beaten me, did everything to torture my body without touching me.

.

.

.

The sun was about to rise, and jimin was laying all alone in the darkness of some forest.

Her one arm detached from her body. Every part of her body, was covered in her blood. Her face was beaten so mercilessly, that no one can recognize her now.

Slowly, she stood up, and hissed in pain, as she stared down at those glass pieces, on which she was thrown after beaten to death.

She leaned down, and took the biggest piece of glass in her hand, staring at it with her half blinded eyes.

"Jungkook." She whispered, and, started to walk in the direction, where her lover might be yearning in pain, just like her.

.

.

.

"J-jungkook." A sweet, faint, and trembling voice gained jungkook's attention, making him move his gaze in its direction.

*And, he found the love of his life, standing in front of him, bleeding from every part of her body, with a piece of glass stabbed on her navel*

**Yes, she stabbed herself, before coming to her lover**

Both of them, stared at each other for some moments, before jimin broke down in heavy tears, and started to cry like a small child.

"J-JUNGKOOK! JUNGKOOK!" she cried, with her one of her hand formed in small fist close to her one eye, as the other arm, was amputated by those dragons. 

Jungkook smiled slowly, as he kept staring at her. His own body, is feeling like hell to him. But the pain in his heart, after seeing the torments of his friends, after seeing the death of all of them, and now, after seeing his lover like this, is nothing in front of it.

"Jungkookie! Kookie!" She kept crying while standing there, and jungkook just kept staring at her, with a small smile on his face.

With the same smile, he spread his arms wide for her, inviting her into his embrace, and jimin, immediately ran to him.

Jungkook wrapped his arms around of her injured, broken, and trembling body, and made her sit on his lap, and that was he realized, that half of his legs has melted already, and they had started to rot, and he already had started to smell like a dead corpse.

"Jungkookie! *Sobs* jungkookie!" Jimin kept crying in jungkook's arms, with her face rested on his chest.

Jungkook rested his chin on jimin's forehead, and closed his eyes, letting out a deep breath.

"Y-yes, my l-love." His voice trembled, as no energy was left in his body to even say anything.

"J-jungkookie *sobs* t-this wo-world is f-full *sobs* o-of m-mo-mon-monsters! T-thi-this wo-world *sobs* i-is so so soo c-cruel k-kookie, s-so -soo c-cruel!" She complained like a little child to him, who just hummed in in response.

"I k-know l-love."

"T-they b-bea-beaten m-me a l-lo-lot *sobs* k-ko-kookie, t-they b-bea-beaten *sobs* m-me a l-lo-lot. T-they h-hurt *sobs* j-jiminie a l-lot k-kookiee! T-they hu-hurt m-me a l-lot!" She cried, and jungkook once again just hummed.

"I k-know, love."

"K-kookie! I-i do not want to take birth again in this cruel world of dragons! I want to live with you only kookie! I only want you!" She said while crying, and jungkook's hold got firm around of her body.

"We w-will, o-one D-Day."

.

.

After some moments of crying, jimin calmed down, and now, she could feel her heart getting weak with each and every passing moment.

"K-kookie?" She whispered, with her eyes closed.

"Yes, l-love?"

"W-would y-you pr-pro-prot-protect m-me, i-in next l-life f-fr-fro-from th-this c-cruel w-world?" She asked, and for some moments, jungkook did not said anything.

"I, w-will."

"W-would you, l-love me the s-same way y-you di-did in this life?" She asked, and jungkook smiled softly at her words.

"More t-than this." he whispered, and placed a tender kiss on her forehead.

"W-would y-you h-have b-babies wi-with me i-in ne-next life?"

"Yes l-love, w-we will have a l-lot of b-babies"

"W-would y-you al-alwa-always love m-me?"

"Without an-any d-doubt, I wi-will always love o-only y-you, and only you, m-my love." He whispered, and again, jimin broke down in heavy tears.

"Please! Protect me *sobs* in next life kookie! I-i do not want to die *sobs* like this in next life! P-promise me, that you will always, always love me, care for me, and live with me kookie!" She cried out loud, making jungkook chuckle, and miss her bleeding forehead once again.

"I wi-will love. I will p-pro-protect you." With these words, once again, everything fell silent.

"J-jimin?" He whispered.

"Hmm?" She mumbled, as now, her heart, started to lose its strength.

Jungkook opened his eyes, and stared at her lover's face. It was all beaten, covered in blood, injuries, but for him, she is still the beautiful woman, who is resting in his arms.

He smiled, and a tear escaped his eye, as he failed to fulfill all of his promises which he did to her in this life.

He caressed on her soft hair gently, then again leaned in, to kiss her on her forehead.

"I-i love your h-hair." He whispered.

Jimin giggled weakly, but did not said anything in response.

"P-promise me, that, if we e-ever took birth a-again, y-you will not show t-these beautiful hair to anyone, except your father, and m-mother. I-i will be the only one, to see t-them, as y-your lover. D-do you pro-promise me t-this?" He asked. Jimin chuckled once again, and fell silent for a moment.

"I-i promise, t-that, i-i will n-never let an-anyone, see m-my h-hair. Y-you will the f-first one, t-to see t-them, after m-my father and mother." She whispered, making her lover, smile gently at her.

And then-

Everything fell silent, whede non of them uttered any word.

"I, love you, jimin." Jungkook whispered.

And waited.

Waited.

Waited.

Waited.

Waited for the response.

But got nothing.

Making him realize-

That he has lost his lover too, in his arms.

The smile dropped, and a tear slipped out of his eye, because, his death, is still not coming to him.

.

.

.

Jiwoon smirked, staring at the books, now locked in a glass box with his magic in the library of his hidden palace.

"Now, I am the strongest dragon in this world. Now I will rule over all of them." He whispered, and turned around, but stopped, when all of a sudden huge winds started to flow in the big library, making it difficult to stand on his place.

"W-what is happening?" He said, but the next moment, his eyes widen in extreme horror, when he saw a huge glow in front of him, and slowly, from between of that glow, a female figure appeared. 

"YOU!" the female growled in rage, as she stood in front of the small male, pointing her finger at him, and staring at him with her white glowing eyes.

"YOU! BECAUSE OF YOU! INNOCENT GOT THE CRUELEST DEATH! ONLY BECAUSE OF YOU! AND ONLY YOU, THEY LOST THEIR LIVES AND NOW WILL SUFFER FROM THE CRUELEST CURSE! YOU ARE A MONSTER, AND YOU DESERVE TO BE DEAD!" Luna growled in anger, which made jiwoon, the earth dragon widen his eyes.

"L-luna! I-i apologize p-" before he could say further, Luna beheaded his head, making it fall on ground, with her sun and moon sword.

*And, like this, the strongest being, the strongest dragon in this world, died.*

.

.

.

Yoongi, one of the biggest sage alive in this world, and the biggest devotee of Luna, opened his eyes, when he felt an energy close to him.

He joined his hands together, when he found Luna, standing in front of him, in his temple, where he was doing his meditation.

"Luna, may I know the reason of your sudden appearance?" He asked in gentle tone, while Luna stared at him with her sad orbs.

"Yoongi." She said.

"You are one of my biggest devotee, and, now, I want you, to end this dragon era." She said, and explained everything to him that happened in dragon world, which made yoongi fine in extreme rage.

"Also, protect these swords. When they will reincarnate, these will help them to kill the evil dragon, because, I know, he will come back for his revenge." She said, giving the sun and moon swords to yoongi, who bowed at them, then at Luna.

.

.

.

Jennie cried in front of yoongi, as she gave him the dagger, by which he stabbed hoseokie.

"I-i apologize s-seogja. H-he forced me t-to do th-this. H-he said that he will kill my lover if I did not listened to him." She cried, bowing at his feet, making yoongi let out a sigh.

"Go, and end your life, if you are truly apologetic." He only said this.

Jennie nodded, and decided to obey what the other told her to do.

"Also, hide hoseokie's bow and arrow somehwere in her palace. No one should know about them. They should be protected, until she born again, and claim them as hers." He said, and Jennie, once again nodded at his words.

Yoongi grabbed the dagger in his hand, and a glow appeared in his fist, making it form into a beautiful, white colored ring, with a blue sapphire in it, which was of same color as hoseokie's eyes.

.

.

Taking slow steps towards of the ashes of hoseokie and taehyung, yoongi kneeled down, as he gently touched them, with his closed eyes, making a red glow appear in those ashes.

And, a ring appeared, having a red stone in it, which means, taehyung's dragon soul is also now in that ring, just like hoseokie's soul.

Then, with raging gaze, he turned around, staring at the sage who cursed taehyung, and staring at the dragons who were involved in all of this.

"Without knowing the truth, you gave them the worst course known to this world, huh?" Yoongi whispered, making mingyu hung his head low, with other dragons who were standing beside him.

"You all, all of you, it is enough now. Enough of your tortures on weak ones and enough of these curse plays. Now, it is my turn." He spat in extreme anger, making all these people there widen their eyes in horror.

"N-no seongja yoongi! Please-"

"I CURSE TO THE WHOLE DRAGON KIND! THAT FROM NOW, NO DRAGON WILL BORN EVER AGAIN! A NEW ERA WILL START! AN ERA OF WOLVES! ALL THE DRAGONS WILL LOSE ALL OF THEIR POWERS SLOWLY! THE STRONGEST WOLF WOULD BE KNOWN AS PURE BLOOD! AND FROM NOW, WHOEVER WILL BORN, WILL BE A WEREWOLF! THE DRAGON ERA, ENDS WITH THE DEATHS OF FIRE DRAGON AND AIR DRAGON. NO ONE IN THIS WORLD EVER AGAIN WILL ABLE TO GIVE ANY CURSE TO ANYONE, BESIDES THE PUREST SAGES! THE CURSE CHAIN, ALSO BREAKS HERE!" and the curse, made everyone widen their eyes in pure horror.

They all bent on their knees, joined their hands in front of yoongi, and stated to beg them for mercy.

"Please yoongi San, please, show some mercy on us-"

"Did you showed mercy before r*ping hoseokie and cursing taehyung? No. Besides, I know, that I cannot remove the curse which you gave to taehyung and his lover, but, now, I will weaken it." He said, then turned to the ashes of the two lovers.

"I cannot break the curse, but, your souls, will kept roaming the same way mingyu said for seven thousand years, and after seven thousand years, when the very first pure breed alpha wolf will born, you will also born, as each other's mates." He said, and a glow showed on those ashes, which means the curse has been manipulated.

"Now, bury the ashes here, if you do not want me to give you any other curse." He whispered, picking up the sword of taehyung, the sword of fire dragon.

"Now take me there where jungkook and his lover is."

.

.

Jungkook slowly raised his head, when he felt someone approaching him.

"S-seogja, y-yoongi?" He whispered, and yoongi, just stared at him, with grief and pain in his own orbs, as he saw the condition of jungkook, that yo what extent his body has rotten till now.

"P-please, i-i cannot d-die-"

"Shush, I know. This is why I am here." He whispered, gently caressing his hair, then turning his gaze to the pond, which formed with his tears.

"This pond, which is formed by your tears, will always be holding your magic. It will have the ability to break any magic, heal any wound, and break any curse. But, an evil, should never be stepping here, only those who will be purest by heart, by soul, by body, could step here." Yoongi said, while jungkook just stared at him.

Then, he placed his two fingers in front of his eyes, and soon, a blue glow started to come out from them.

Slowly, jungkook's eyes started to get close, and the glow, which was coming out of his eyes, formed into a ring in one of the yoongi's finger.

And, like this, jungkook also took his last breaths.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The book ended there, leaving it incomplete, with the death of
Jungkook.

Hoseok's eyes were filled with tears, so does taehyung's, after knowing everything about their past life.

And then-

The book started to fly in air, which made both the mates stare at it with wide eyes, and in a blink, the words of that book started to come out of it, and then-

All those words, entered taehyung's and hoseokie's mind, which made them fall on floor, and faint on their place.

.

Similarly, the words went to all of those people who were mentioned in that book, bringing all the memories back to them, of their past life.

.

.

.

.

Phew. The chapter ends here. Let's meet on 18 now, and, hope you liked this. This will be the last longest chapter of this book. After that, chapters might get long, but not this long. Hope, you enjoyed the content, and please please please vote and comment! I will be pleased to see 100 votes on this, as if we add all the words of all the three parts of "hidden memories", it makes almost 35k words😭😭😭... I m tired now, I m gonna rest. Bye cubies, love you a lot😭😭😭❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️💚❤️

No proofread

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 87 39
"Between believing and not...separated between real and illustion... You left a million welt of regret for me.. Leaving a million tears for me to kee...
27.2K 1.9K 45
King of Ethiopia, Jung hoseok, known as the cruelest king of his dynasty. He never ever lost any war, won almost half of the world, and now, looking...
169K 7.3K 22
What happens when innocent college student goes to a bar with his friend and orders alcohol thinking it's an apple juice and gets drunk. Coming acr...
28.9K 2.9K 50
Taehyung was set to marry Jung Jimin, his college peer and youngest heir of Jung. But due to certain mistake he ended up with Jung Hoseok, the cold p...