Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢

590 107 62
By Vhopes_eomma

So first of all, happy Holi cubies🤩🤩🤩double updating coz you deserve on the occassion of Holi. Eat lot of sweets, delicious meals and celebrate with your families!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I cannot believe that how you did not found out about this. How can you forget, that Jimin can see through the magics?" I whispered, and both of them stared at me in utter disbelief.

Flashback to that day

"Tae? Where you disappeared-" jimin's words got cut in mid, and his eyes widen, when he saw taehyung surrounded by the effect of love potion.

"Oh, jimin, I just-" before taehyung could even complete his words, jimin kicked him on his leg which made him fall on ground with a loud thud, then pinned him to the ground by sitting on top of his body, and pressed the blade of his dagger against of his throat.

"Tell me under whose spell you are." He threatened, pressing his dagger against of his throat, but gasped and fell on floor when taehyung punched him hard on his face, making him spit some blood at the harsh impact.

Taehyung rushed in his direction but without wasting any moment, jimin stood up from his place and started to run away from the other.

"His punch is not a joke. I think my jaw broke." Jimin hissed while running away from him, and started to think of some way to break the effect of that magic.

He gasped when taehyung held him from behind by holding on his hanbok, and threw him on the bed with full force making his back hit the wooden part of it which once again made him hiss in pain.

Jimin's eyes widen when taehyung was about to stab him by the dagger which he was holding in his hand, but on right moment he rolled to his right side, raised his leg aiming for his soulmate's neck, and made him fall on bed, now overpowering him by wrapping his that leg around of his throat and started to chock him.

"Tell me! Who is the one who gave you love potion!?" He asked once again, and taehyung started to try to free himself from the strong grip of the omega which was around of his neck.

"N-no w-way! NOT G-GOING TO T-TELL Y-YOU!" He shouted, and jimin gasped when taehyung unwrapped his leg with a jerk from around of his throat, and threw him on the ground harshly, making him groan in pain once again.

Jimin's eyes widen, when taehyung wrapped his hand around of his throat in a painfully tight grip. He started to choke him while jimin held on his hand while yearning in pain under his sharp gaze.

"You came to know about the truth, and master would not be happy. So, die, soulmate." He whispered, and started to apply more pressure on his throat. Jimin started to gasp for air and started to hit his legs and hand here and there, including the table which was close to his head.

And that was when, something fell in ground with a loud thud. Jimin in an instant used this as an opportunity, held whatever fell on the ground, and smashed it on taehyung's head with full force, making him leave his throat with a loud groan and fell on floor beside him, while holding onto his now bleeding head.

Jimin sat on his place while trying to gain his breath, coughing vigorously, making some blood come out of his mouth too as he was too close of losing his senses.

He turned his gaze towards taehyung, and his eyes widen when he found him laying unconscious on floor with his bleeding head. The effect of love potion finally broke, as he cannot see it surrounding him anymore.

.

.

After taehyung got his senses back, he told jimin everything. He told him that how he met a masked wolf in that forest, and how he gave him love potion then showed hoseok's image in  crystal ball, which developed a strange obsession in his heart for that prince.

"I apologise Minnie, is it hurting a lot?" Taehyung asked while applying the herbs on jimin's injuries, who did not said anything. A bandage was wrapped around of his own head too which was tied by non other than the omega when he was unconscious. And now, when he was in his senses and came to know what he did, he is regretting everything a lot.

"Ouch!" Jimin hissed in pain when taehyung applied the herbal paste on his busted lip, making him flinch and move his hand away from him in an instant.

"You were under the spell. It is fine. I am not that much injured." Jimin assured, but it was not enough for the other to calm his pacing heart.

"I am regretting hurting you like this."

"This is not important, taehyung. The thing which is important to focus on is, who was that wolf? And why he want you to make the prince of jung's clan fall for you? As far as I remember, he is an alpha. So what is the real intention behind of his this uncouth strategy?" He mumbled, and started to think deeply.

"I, do not know. All I know is, he want me to lure hoseok and trap him in the web of my love." Tae said, and for some moments, the chamber filled with dead silence.

"Or, perhaps, the king of jung's reign, king ji-ho, is hiding something, and that is why he want you to trap hoseok in your love so that, that truth could get reveal thought that alpha?" He said, making taehyung got focus on his words.

Jimin stood up from the bed, and started to pace back and fro. He was thinking deeply, and analysing all the scenarios in his mind, and that was when something matched the present situation.

"I think, you just met the earth dragon." He exclaimed, and taehyung's eyes widen in horror.

"What!?"

"Tae, only me and you know this that you are the reincarnation of fire dragon. The rest of the world think that you are the reincarnation of Earth dragon as you are the first born true blood alpha. I think, he want to use you, and disguise himself as innocent behind you."

"But how can you be so sure?!"

"Tae, I was the one who wrote those books in past life! I was the one who wrote the book of fire dragon, air dragon and the book about all of us. I surely do not have all the memories, but the faint memories I have, I can connect the dots here." He explained, and once again, fell silent, and started to think deeply while walking back and fro, while taehyung was trying to comprehend everything.

"There is only one way to know the truth." Jimin said, and taehyung raised his head to stare at him.

"We have to find that book, in which everything about our past life was written. We have to know that where are the books of fire and air dragon, and more importantly, where is the air dragon."

"But, for that, we have to find the first book." Tae said. 

"It is in the Royal library of jung's reign." He said, making taehyung stare at him with a frown.

"I told juha in past life to hide those books in that library, and then, when I examined the location of that library in this life, I found out that jung's palace is built on top of that, so that no one could reach the magic of that library." He said, and taehyung started to think something.

"And that unknown wolf is also targeting the prince of jung's reign. It means-"

"All the answers of our queries are hidden in jung's reign." Jimin completed, and taehyung nodded at him words.

"We have to go there then!" Taehyung exclaimed, and was about to change his form but jimin stopped him by holding onto his arm.

"What do you think huh? It is not a pups play. It will take a lot of time. Jung's magical library is hidden, and the books change their positions as soon as the day ends. We have to make a strategy, so that we could stay there for longer duration." Jimin explained, and once again taehyung started to think deeply, and that was when he remembered something.

"Hyung always threat me of sending to jung's reign if I did not took my studies seriously." He mumbled. Jimin for a moment stared at him, and then, a smirk formed on his ethereal face.

"Then, I think, it is the moment of you start to become a punk." He said, but taehyung did not understood his words completely.

"And what if it is just a threat to make me stop behaving like an immature?"

"No. It is not. I am sure that if he is threatening you with this, he must have a reason. And I think there is, because it is still not known by anyone except me and you that whose soul of dragon you are having. So I think, they will send you there, then from there they will try to send you to magical pond, where they will get some clue of your dragon. This is, just my assumption, but it has chances of becoming true."

"Then, what you want me to do?"

"Keep acting like you are still under the effect of love potion. Keep yourself connected with that unknown alpha, tae. And from now, you are going to act like a complete punk, a spoiled naughty prince. Make everyone believe that you are one of the most immature, innocent, and neophyte pure breed alpha to be exist. Start to play with everyone's minds here, specially the mind of that unknown wolf who gave you the love potion." Jimin explained. Taehyung understood his strategy, and laughed out loud, now staring at his soulmate with a smirk on his lips.

"And then, we will go to jung's reign and get the answers of our every query." He said, and jimin hummed in response with a smile, but it dropped slowly, making taehyung also stare at him in confusion because of the sudden change of his expression.

"But my curse is still here." He said, making taehyung sit straight on his place.

"They can be the reason of my death, tae. I am sure that the unknown wolf will come to know about me and my powers. He will look at me as a danger, and will surely try to kill me. And according to the curse, I cannot exceed the age of twenty."

"Only if, he came to know about your weak spot, jimin." Taehyung said, making jimin froze on his place, and then a huge smile formed on his lips.

"Yes! Only if he came to know about my weak spot" and the smile, turned into a smirk. He chuckled, and taehyung just stared at him in pure confusion.

"Let me drag his whole attention over me while you start to work under his nose, tae. I will become his main target, while you will try to find that who is this unknown alpha is." Jimin said, and then, he leaned down in front of taehyung's face, to stare into his eyes with his purple ones.

"Tae, tell me, how many lies we have to create to make someone believe on one of our biggest lie?"

"A lot?" He laughed at his words, and shook his head slowly at him, then stood straight.

"Only, one, tae." He whispered, and then, leaned closer of the taller, by placing his hand on his shoulder, and staring into his Amber eyes by his purple ones.

"Spread a rumour, that I am cursed. I cannot ever lie to anyone, or I will burnt to death." He whispered.

Taehyung stared at him for a moment, then a smirk got placed on his own lips.

"As you say, my dear soulmate."

Flashback ends

"And then, started the continuous chain of my stubborn pranks, my childishness. And with that, we both made everyone believe the lie about that curse. And just like we planned, namjoon hyung sent us to jung's reign for the purpose of learning. But here comes the twist, for them, it was for the purpose of knowing about the soul of the dragon I am having in my body, for you it was to make hoseok fall for me, but in reality, it was all the part of our strategy, of jimin's strategy, to know the truth of jung's reign." I said, and sighed, seeing his face covered with extreme anger.

"And jimin came to know about hoseok's real identity as soon as he laid his eyes on him. He can see through the magics, and he saw hoseok's real self. And here, he started the second part of his strategy. He made hoseok his friend. He gave him the necklace to protect him from your magics, because he understood the whole situation and your whole strategy. But the main reason of him giving the necklace was, to make me realize about his real identity, because surely, he cannot tell about the magics through which he can see to anyone, as it belongs to his mother, or he will lose that power if he tried to tell about it to anyone. So, he planned hoseok's revalation to me, and then, when we were in mysthavean woods, I realized about this."

Flashback

"Now tell me, what have you planned further?" I asked, after knowing the truth of hoseok of being a pure breed omega and my mate.

"The strategy is simple. The earth dragon, who is also most probably that unknown alpha as you said you smelled ghost orchid from him when you went him to meet yesterday in Tartarus, want hoseok for himself. He will use you to get hoseok for himself. But not now." He explained, and I raised my brow at him.

"Then when?"

"After you both will mate and the souls of your dragon will get triggered. Your souls most probably will wake up after you will get your rings. The rings are probably hidden somewhere in magical pond. Find them if you can and awake the souls of your dragons. Once your souls will be triggered, or once they will be awaken, he will wait for you to find those books of fire and air dragon, because he himself cannot open them, until you two will stare into the eyes of those books by your own eyes. Once you will find your books, and before you could completely gain your powers of dragons, he will attack on you, and I think, he will target hoseok in this. Because he has to increase his powers by hundred times to rule over everyone, and it will only happen if he will mate with other dragon of major element." Jimin explained, and taehyung nodded slowly at him in understanding.

"So I have to keep acting?"

"Yes. Keep acting like you do not know anything, till then I will find that book so that we could know where those books of air and fire dragon are kept, and could know about the whole truth of our past lives. You also try to find your rings. But-" he stopped letting out a sigh, as he rubbed his head in frustration.

"I know that now he will come for me, because after knowing the truth of hoseok, and after us knowing that the person is someone who is close to us because he himself revealed about hoseok's identity when you did not even told him, I know that he will try to capture hoseok, or lure him, and for that he has to get rid of the necklace which I gave him for his protection. He will surely come to kill me. Besides, the continuous attacks on you and hoseok from those ghost hybrids whom I am keep killing before they even reach you, also just making him make me hate even more."

"But it is not like you are the only one who is killing. I am also killing with you."

"He does not know this. For him, I am the one who is killing every single of his assassin." He said, and for some moments they fell silent.  

"Then it is the time to manipulate him." Taehyung said, and jimin nodded at him.

"I will find the perfect opportunity to reveal about my fake weak spot to them."

Time skip to the day when jungkook got attacked(Ch-30)

"My wound will heal on its own. I am a vampire hybrid, and I cannot die this easily. To kill me, the attacker have to attack on my weak point." I explained, at which jungkook frowned, while walking on the way.

"Weak point?"

"Yes, every vampire hybrid wolf have their weak points, but it is different for everyone. For me, it is my navel. To kill me, they have to stab me on my navel." I revealed, making jungkook widen his eyes at this new information.

And that was when, I noticed a bird flying away from there, which was keeping an eye on us from the moment jungkook got attacked by them.

I smirked, knowing that they got trap in my lie.

Flashback ends

"As expected, and as predicted, you did everything according to jimin's strategy. You just kept strangling yourself in the web of our lies. You attacked on jimin, and tried to kill him, but boom! It was not even his real weak spot!" I laughed, but then, glared at him in extreme anger.

"Now, again are you thinking that you attacked jimin? Oh, I apologize, you did not attacked jimin, instead, he let you attack on himself, so that he could escape the curse which he was carrying and the danger on him."

Flashback(Ch-48)

Jimin clicked his tongue and rolled his eyes, as he was feeling the bird continuously following him from ever since he left the village with taemin to bring purple gardenia from the secret tree hut of his and jungkook. He was waiting for them to do something while distracting taemin from the presence of that spy bird, but seems like the other is just taking too much time. 

And that was when, he slightly smirked, when he noticed a dark pit suddenly appearing below the feet of taemin, and in the next moment, he got swallowed by the ground. 

Jimin's pov

"Taemin San?" I called, but no response. *Well, I am too good in pretending~* I thought in my mind, while taking care of the bird to make it believe that I am still oblivious of everything.

"Taemin San!" Once again, I called, but gasped, when all of a sudden, the rain started to pour heavily. The sky was clear till now! How I did not noticed this! I thought to myself, and immediately started to run in the direction of the tree hut, as it is not that far from here now. And according to the strategy, I started to run towards of the hut. Till now, I lured them to make to that place by visiting there secretly, which was according to them and everyone, so that they could attack me there and jungkook could find me without any problem. 

.

After reaching the hut, I changed my attire, and took out the potion from a wooden box which I made few days ago while visiting here. 

"This will put me in blue moon slumber." I mumbled, and suddenly flinched when I heard the huge thunderstorm from outside making me turn my gaze towards of it, and I smirked when I noticed a glimpse of a shadow passing the window. 

"So, you are already here?" I mumbled, and drank the whole potion in an instant. 

I sighed, as I cringed at its bitter taste, then fell silent for some moments. 

"I cannot die now even if they use red moon dagger on me now but-" I stopped for a moment, and then let out out another sigh. 

"I will only wake up if jungkook truly loved me, or I have no reason to live here." 

Flashback ended

"So, the only mistake we ended up doing here is, the potion which jimin created was too strong and the red moon dagger weaken his body to great extent, and the pregnancy is one of the reason that the potion affected him in such a way, that he is now in too much of deep slumber, that he has lost the connection from outside world completely, but now-" I whispered, and slowly, started to take my steps towards him, taking my fire dragon sword in my hand, making its blade catch fire as my fire dragon power flew into it. 

"But I will make sure to kill you today for everything you did to all of us, in past life, and in this life."

"You cannot. You are not even a pure breed alpha. You cannot stand against of my commands." And this made me laugh at his words loudly.

"Appa, I am tired. Please, can you tell him the truth now?" I said, and appa nodded at me with a chuckle, making everyone turn their attention towards him except of my mate who was looking at me with his sparkling blue orbs.

"You are right. Taehyung is not a pure alpha, but where you are wrong is, it would not be him to kneel in front of you on your commands, it will be you, to kneel in front of him on his command." He said, and I chuckled at his words.

"Because, he is an enigma, the king of Kings, the alpha of alphas. The one of the rarest kind of alphas, who born only once in an era. The one who is known to be a mythology. The one in front of whom no one can stand. Enigma, Kim taehyung."

Flashback (Ch-61)

"What do you mean by taehyung is not an alpha!?" Namjoon exclaimed, when jae revealed about this to his elder son.

"Taehyung is not an alpha, because he is an enigma." And this, made namjoon widen his eyes even more.

"What!? But are not they, mythology!?"

"No namjoon. They are real. Taehyung is the proof of this. I apologize for hiding this from you, from whole world, but it was important for his own safety." He said, and namjoon just stared at him in confusion.

"Your mother, gave birth to twins when taehyung was born. The other twin of taehyung, was a pure breed alpha, while taehyung, was an enigma. But, because of the immense power which taehyung held in his body, the pure breed twin could not survive, and died as soon as he came in this world." He explained, while Haerin kept looking down with her eyes filled with tears.

"And that was not an auspicious call. Taehyung's powers was too much, that if others could have come to know that his twin died because of his powers and he is an enigma, the king of Kings, then he could have get killed by the kings of other reigns as they would never allow anyone to rule over them. So, we decided to hide taehyung's real identity from everyone. Everyone means everyone, even from you, just for the sake of taehyung." Jae said, and namjoon just stared at him for some moments.

"Then why you are telling me this now?" He asked, crossing his arms over of his chest, making jae take a deep breath.

"Because, taehyung soon will go to Tartarus with his mate to get the books of their dragons, and soon, a big war will happen, so, this is the right time for you, to know about the reality of your brother."

Flashback ends

Everyone was standing there in complete silence, after knowing the truth of taehyung's real identity. The alpha, who was standing in front of them, is an enigma. The kind of alpha who is always considered as a mythology because of his extreme powers. The kind of alpha who have enough ability to even make the pure breeds kneel in front of him. The king of Kings, the real emperor of whole wolf community, the enigma, Kim taehyung.

"Now, who will be the one to kneel in front of whom, Cha eunwoo?" I whispered, with a smirk on my lips.

But again, my smirk dropped, when a smirk formed on his lips instead.

He started to clap suddenly, while his gaze never broke mine, making me stare at him in disbelief. Did he lose his sanity?

"Such a good strategy, Kim taehyung. That park jimin was always a menace for us, I should have burnt him to death instead of leaving him there in that hut. The way you hid everything, they way you manipulated me, is impressive, but-" he stopped, and then glared down at me, taking his steps slowly towards of me with his raging Amber orbs.

"But, I am still stronger as an earth dragon, from you, Kim taehyung." With these words, he changed his form, and a huge dragon appeared in front of us, making me stare up at him with a glare.

He growled out loud, and that was when I felt a grip on my arm, making me turn my gaze, only to find my hoseok staring at me with his innocent blue orbs.

He slightly nodded at me, while I stared at him for some moments, and then, I gave him a slight nod.

I might be not as strong as you, Cha eunwoo, but-

I thought, raising my sword, making him turn his head down towards of us, while I glared into his dragon eyes.

"In the end, either it is you, or me"

.

.

.

.

.

Next chapter, is going to be the final chapter of this book! The chapter will be divided in two parts, and it is going to contain sensitive scenes. I will upload the two parts of the chapter on the basis of your votes and responses. If you exceeds the given target, I will give update with few days to you, or I will normally upload next week.! And for that chapter, now I am increasing the vote target. 90+ votes and I will update that chapter, and it's because the chapter is soo long, over 25k+ words in total if we join both parts, plus I have to do the edits. I worked hard in this single upcoming chapter, so I am expecting such small support from you. I know the target is big, but, all the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

308K 18.4K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
79.3K 2K 30
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
38.5K 2.1K 14
Kim Seokjin and Jeon Jungkook have been married for two years. Together for 6 years. Jin loves his husband very much. And vice versa But Jungkook has...
300K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...