Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Von Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Mehr

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!

483 92 137
Von Vhopes_eomma

Long chapterrrr~

"OPPA! OPPA!" Lisa came shouting in eunwoo's chamber, who was just like always looking at hoseok through the crystal ball, making him turn his gaze towards of his sister.

"They are heading towards the dome of nyx! They came to know about that! The jung's, Kim's and park's, they all are heading towards of there!" She shouted.

Eunwoo stared at her for a moment, then slowly a smirk got placed on his lips.

"Tell the troops to get ready to leave for the war now."

Saying this, he turned his gaze towards of the sun and moon swords, which were placed in between of the thick vines, like they are hiding them from everyone's gazes.

He walked in their direction, and the vines went down in ground as soon as he reached close to them.

Taking both the swords in his hands, and then wearing his armour, he turned his gaze towards of the Lisa, who was staring at him with her big eyes.

"Tell taemin to prepare himself tonight against taehyung. I am going to take care of hoseok." He said.

Lisa nodded, and started to take slow steps towards of her brother.

She hugged him, and placed her head on his chest.

"Oppa, we will take our revenge, right?"

"Surely. We will make them suffer for that every single thing which they made us feel."

"And, we will not die instead. Right?" She asked. Eunwoo placed his hand on her head, and started to caress her hair gently.

"No. My only weakness in my life is you. And no one can defeat me."

"And mine is you, oppa."

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

"Tomorrow is blue moon hyung! Tae still have not came!" I said while biting my nails, as fear has started to creep my senses.

"Calm down hoseok. We still have-"

"No. You do not have any more time left, yoongi San." Said the familiar voice, making both of us turn our heads towards of it.

My eyes widen when I found eunwoo in armour, looking like a warrior who is going on a battle soon.

"Your tae has finally found you. I was expecting this. But was not sure because the place is disconnected from the outside world, but I think, the puppy helped you two to connect with each other, is not it?" He asked, making my breath hitch and eyes widen at his words.

Flashback

"Hoseok. Hoseok-"

"T-taee! TAE!?" Finally, taehyung's mind got connected with hoseok's mind.

"Beautiful? My sunshine? Love! Finally! Oh my hoseok I am coming! I am sensing your location! Do not be scared love."

"Tae, p-please come soon. The blue moon is tomorrow."

"I am coming love. I am coming."

Flashback ends

"Hoseok? You did not told me that you talked with taehyung?"

"I apologise yoongi hyung. I did not wanted to let him know. But seems like he already know that taehyung is coming here!" I said, and he chuckled at my words.

"As I told you before too, I am the strongest being alive on this earth."

"After taehyung." I said, and he just moved his head side by side, with the same smirk on his face.

"Let me prove this to you, my little and feisty omega." He said, and a frown formed on my face, but in an instant my eyes widen when he pulled out the moon and the sun swords of the Luna from their sheaths which were on his waist.

"W-where you found them? And what are you trying to do!" Yoongi hyung asked, as he moved his hands which was still tied with those strains.

"Why do not you see on your own." And the next moment-

Both mine and yoongi hyung's eyes widen in extreme horror when he set those two magical swords in the fire of his evil spell.

Both the swords started to burn in the angry green flames, making the place lighten up with the glow of that green fire.

Non of our eyes left those swords, which in some moments started to melt, and after some more moments, they were just a pool of melted metal.

Yoongi hyung and me both stared at those melted swords on the ground. The two strongest swords, which were supposed to kill the earth dragon, got destroyed by the same being.

"LEAVE HOSEOK!" he shouted, and strains which were tied around of my wrists got open, making me turn my gaze towards him.

"AAHH!" I squealed, when he grabbed my arm harshly, making me stand and started to drag me outside of that place.

"W-WHERE ARE YOU TAKING HIM! STOP! STOP RIGHT NOW!"

"LOCK THIS PLACE AND SET THIS PLACE ON FIRE! TAKE CARE THAT HE WOULD NOT REMAIN ALIVE!" he said, and my eyes just widen even more in extreme horror.

"LEAVE ME BASTARD! WHAT DO YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN EASILY TAKE ME OUT OF HERE!?" I shouted, and started to punch his hand which was on my arm while resisting to go with him, but it all was of no use because of his alpha power in front of my omega strength.

"Keep quiet and walk with me if you do not want me to force you."

"GO AND DIE MORON! I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU!" I shouted, moved in front of him, swung my leg and was about to kick on his face, only to make me gasp when he held on my ankle when I was about to hit him.

"So, you would not listen to me in an easy way huh?" He said, and in a blink, he covered my mouth by his hand.

"EUNWOO! I AM SAYING THIS ONE MORE TIME! LEAVE HIM OR YOU WILL DIE SOON!" yoongi hyung shouted once again, but he just kept looking into my eyes with his glowing Amber ones, with a smirk plastered on his lips.

And soon, darkness covered hoseok's eyes, making him fall unconscious in eunwoo's arms.

Eunwoo kept smirking staring at the unconscious figure of the omega in his arms. He picked him up, and threw him over his shoulder, holding onto his legs in a firm grip.

"Yoongi San! This is our last farewell! Hope you get into heaven after your death!"

"YOU WILL DIE SOON EUNWOO! IF YOU EVEN DARE TO TOUCH HOSEOK, YOU WILL MEET THE MOST PAINFUL DEATH!" his words got muffled when the doors of dome of nyx got closed.

"Burn this whole place." Saying this, eunwoo changed his form to his earth dragon, placed hoseok on his back, and flew in the direction of jung's reign.

.

.

.

"But how you are here!? What happened with jimin!? Is he fine!?" Taehyung asked while they were heading towards of the dome of nyx in full pace on their horses and with their huge army.

"Tzuyu came to kill me. She was under the influence of Lisa's magical potion. But somehow we broke it and she told me everything." Jungkook explained, and taehyung turned his face at his front to focus on his path.

"Then reality hit me. I was supposed to protect hobi. Jimin also told me to do the same before going into blue moon slumber. I already failed as a mate, but I cannot fail as a brother now. So, I came here to save him."

"I am glad that you came. But what about your water dragon sword?"

"What?" Jungkook asked, confused at taehyung's words, who stared back at him in disbelief.

"Jungkook, is your water dragon soul awake?" He asked, and jungkook just stared at him with his confused orbs.

"I, do not know."

"You do not know about your water dragon soul, you do not know about your water dragon swords which will enhance your powers, your wolf has broke his bond with you, jungkook, how are you going to save hoseok from earth dragon huh!? He is not weak. He is so much stronger than all of this army!" Taehyung exclaimed, making jungkook fell into his deep thoughts.

"We, will see. I am still a warrior. I will fight with him till my last breath."

"Last breath is not even in option here, jungkook. We have to save hoseok. Or eunwoo will not only claim him, but also conquer this world."

.

.

.

Hoseok slowly opened his eyes, which immediately widen when he found himself in a dark dungeon, which he immediately recognized as the dungeon of his palace because of the face of air dragon carved on the walls around him.

He immediately tried to stand up from his place, but hissed in pain when the strains which were around of his wrists got tight on their own. Again magical strains. He thought to himself.

"WHERE IS EVERYONE! GET ME OUT OF HERE!" hoseok shouted in anger, and soon after, he heard the sound of footsteps, which were getting louder with every passing moment.

And soon, eunwoo appeared in front of the wooden gate of that dungeon.

"Eunwoo, why you bought me here now!?"

"Because your father is not here." He said with a mocking smirk on his face, at which hoseok's eyes widen.

"W-where is eomma! If you dare to do something to her, I will kill you!"

"Oh my little omega, calm down. The queen, is safe, yet." He whispered, leaning on the wooden gate of the dark dungeon, and hoseok just glared at him.

"Get me out of here." He said once again, but eunwoo just stared at him with his Amber orbs.

"Let me put some conditions in front of you, and you will be free from here." This made hoseok frown, and glare more intensely at the elder, because somewhere he knows that whatever is going in his mind is surely not going to be of his liking.

"What conditions?" He asked.

The alpha's smirk widen, and he opened the the gate with the key which was in his hand, to step inside of the dark chamber, which made hoseok stare at him intensely.

"Your mother is here, all alone, and the guards which were here are under my control now. I have captivated this palace, this reign, and everyone living in this place. My guards are all over here who will kill everyone just on my one command, which will make the rivers of blood flow in this beautiful reign of your father."

Hoseok's pov

I slowly gulped, looking up at up with keen eyes, having hatred in my heart for him and nothing else.

"Appa and tae will come here before you will even do that."

"And? What they will do? Kill me?" He chuckled, and I decided to remain silent.

"They, cannot even touch a single hair of mine, my beautiful omega. Do not forget, that who I am. You two, still have not got the powers of your dragons, while I am having everything at my side. My own army which is not of normal wolves, who are stronger than all the normal alphas and betas of your reign. Do not forget that I am the one who trained all of your soldiers, and I know the weakness of your whole army. I have everything hoseok. Everything means everything. While you, and your mate, your father, are having just some limited powers to them, which I can finish in a blink of an eye." He said, and started to lean down close to my face, making me lean away from him.

"I will do everything which I said earlier. I will make the rivers of blood flow in this reign. And the only one who can stop all of this, is you, my beautiful affliction." He whispered, and for some unknown reason, I felt a sharp pain in my lower body, which made me clench my jaw. Is my puppy getting affected because of the closeness with the alpha who is not their father? I thought, and kept staring at him with the same anger in my eyes.

"How?" I asked, despite knowing that what he could ask for.

"By mating with me tomorrow, on the night of blue moon." He said, and I kicked his leg harshly, which made him raise his brow at me.

"Before that, you will be counting your last breaths."

"Then, see your people die." He shrugged, and called a celestial sylph, making me stare at him in confusion.

"Guards who are at the North-east side of jung's reign, slash everyone's throat and burn that whole pla-"

"NOO!" I screamed, before he could even complete his words.

Tears were filled in my eyes, and I was breathing heavily.

"What no? You do not want to agree with my conditions, so here, I am fulfilling my promise." He said, and I just hung my head low, now sobbing quietly.

T-they are my p-people. I-i cannot l-let them d-die. I thought, keeping my head low, with tears flowing down from my eyes continuously.

Hobi, trust on your mate, please. Aphrodite said.

"Oh my love. Do not cry. Just tell me, what you thought about that?" He whispered, wiping the tears from my cheeks by his thumb, which made me lean away from his touch once again.

Again, I felt a pain in my womb, which made me hiss internally. The puppy is not liking his presence around me. He need to go from here.

"G-give me some t-time." I mumbled, leaning away more from him.

For some moments, it was silent, and he did not said anything. Only the voices of burning flambeau could be heard at that moment.

"Fine. I will come in night to know your answer, my velvet valiant." Saying this, he touched my cheek again, and once again I felt a pain in my womb, but I tried to not to show this in front of him.

Finally, he left the dungeon, not forgetting to close the door, which made me let out a breath of relief.

"Pups, do not be scared, eomma will protect you." I mumbled staring down at my womb, which was still not visible, placing my arms over it securely.

I sighed, as I slowly laid down on the cold and dirty floor, pouting sadly when the words of euwnoo came in my mind.

He will kill everyone. He can if I did not accepted his condition. I thought, and again let out a tired sigh.

"Tae, I am trusting on you now." I mumbled, closing my eyes slowly, but then opened them again.

"And hope, you save yoongi hyung." Mumbling this, I closed my eyes again, and tried to connect my mind with his, but groaned when I could not find him.

"Where in the world are you moron!"

.

.

.

Taehyung stared at the dome of nyx with wide eyes, founding it surrounded by angry orange-yellow flames.

"OH LUNA! EVERYONE! GO AND LOOK FOR A RIVER TO BLOW OUT THIS FIRE!" commanded king ji-ho, and all the soldiers immediately discarded in every direction.

"Jungkook! You are a water dragon! You can blow this fire out just in a blink!" Taehyung said, making jungkook widen his eyes at him.

"B-but I do not know that how to change to my dragon form! I do not even know that if my dragon soul is awake or not!"

"You should be having a ring! Where it is?" He asked, and that was when jungkook remembered the ring which jimin gave him.

Instantly, he pulled the ring out of his hanbok which was hanging as a pendent around of his neck, and stared at it for some moments.

Flashback

"Use it when you cannot see any way out of the problem."

Flashback ends

Jimin's words echoed in his mind. Now, he understood that what he meant by that.

He broke the necklace, and slowly brought the ring close to his finger.

And then, it slid in his finger on its own.

Jungkook fell a sharp pain in his head, and was about to fall from horse but taehyung held supported his body on right moment, making his father, hoseok's father and jimin's father turn their gazes in their direction.

"What happen?"

"Ugh!" Jungkook groaned in pain as he tightly held on his head. His body started to feel a strange pain, and veins under his skin started to glow in blue.

"Jungkook! Are you fine!" Taehyung asked in concern, but jungkook pushed him away from himself.

"AHH!" he groaned in pain, and they all noticed that the veins in his neck has started to show and we're glowing blue.

"Jungkook, son, are you fine?" This time, jiho asked, but he did not said anything, making everyone stare at him in concern.

"AHHHH!" again he screamed in pain, and till now jiho, jae and seojoon were in dead concern for him.

"Jungkook! What is happening to you!"

"Jungkook, pull out the ring if it is hurting you." Taehyung recommended, and tried to touch him but once again jungkook pushed him away.

"AHHHHHHHH!" he growled, and that was when his eyes turned changed, and turned like a dragon.

His nails started to grow, his body started to get bigger, and a blue glow surrounded his body, making everyone step away from his horse.

"Jung-jungkook-", and then, a huge glow blinded all of them for some wolf blinks.

After some moments, when they felt like the glow died, they opened their eyes, which in an instant widen in pure amazement, finding a huge, do huge, strong, blue colored dragon in front of them.

The dragon growled out loudly, making all the soldiers, the kings and the prince stare at him with their mouths hung wide open.

*GROWL*

He growled once again, and turned his gaze towards the burning done of nyx.

He opened his mouth wide, and huge amount of water started to come out of his mouth.

Everyone just stared at the mighty dragon in front of them with astonished gazes. The dragon was huge, strong, and mighty. The god of seven oceans is finally alive, once again, ready to rule over his territory.

In a blink, he blew out the whole fire, and now it started to rain heavily.

Taehyung got down from the horse, and rushed towards the dome of nyx to look for his lover, while jungkook, his body slowly started to get small again, and soon he was back to his human form, breathing heavily as he fell on the muddy ground.

"Jungkook!" Jiho exclaimed and ran in his direction, taking his nephew in his arms, staring down at him with worry in his eyes. Jae and seojoon also ran towards him to check on the young prince who just got all of his powers back.

"Jungkook, sweetie, are you fine?" Jiho asked, and jungkook slowly opened his eyes, to find his worried oesamchon in front of him.

"I, am fine. It is just, I got too much power in a short period, so I could not handle it." He whispered, and the elder nodded at him with a smile and hugged him, while wetting themselves under that heavy rain and snow.

.

.

"HOBI! BEAUTIFUL!" taehyung called for him as soon as he entered the place, but he found no one there except the complete darkness.

"HOBI! LOVE! ARE YOU HERE!?" He shouted, but got no response, but then his gaze fell on a dark figure, which was laying in the corner of that place.

He rushed towards of it, and his eyes widen when he found out that it was yoongi.

"YOONGI HYUNG!" he shouted, and instantly picked his unconscious body from there in his arms to rush out of the place which was filled with thick and dark smoke.

Everyone's eyes fell on taehyung when he came out with someone from inside, and their eyes widen when they found it was yoongi.

"Hyung! Hyung! Open your eyes!" Taehyung said, sitting on ground and patting his cheeks softly.

Yoongi coughed when the cold drops of rain fell on his face, making him come back to his senses.

He slowly opened his eyes, and found taehyung, jungkook, jiho, jae, seojoon, and other soldiers staring down at him.

"Yoongi, are you fine?" Jae asked, and the sage nodded at his words.

"You are not hurt anywhere right?" This time, seojoon asked, and once again he weakly nodded.

"H-he took hoseok with him, before he burnt the whole place. I-i apologize, I could not protect him. He was with me all this time for two months." He explained, and the others just stared at him.

"But where he took him?!"

"I do not know. I apologise." He whispered, and started to cough badly as huge amount of smoke got into his body, making jungkook pat his back.

Jiho fell silent, and started to think deeply with a frown on his face while staring at yoongi.

And his eyes widen.

"He must be in jung's reign." He whispered, gaining everyone's attention towards him, making jae and seojoon widen their eyes too.

"And no one is there besides queen jisoo!" This time, jae said.

"And she cannot stand against the earth dragon's power all alone!" Seojoon said, making everyone widen their eyes in horror.

"Oh Luna! The reign is in danger!" Jiho said, and immediately rushed towards of his horse.

"EVERYONE! MARCH BACK TOWARDS THE JUNG'S REIGN!" he shouted, and everyone started to take their positions.

Taehyung made yoongi sit on his horse with him, as he tied his body with himself through his waist.

"Hyung, hold me tightly. We will go fast." He whispered, and then, everyone started to head back towards of the jung's reign.

Night time

"Oppa, they are heading for this direction." Lisa said. Eunwoo just stayed silent, and kept staring at the angry snowstorm which was now falling with rain.

"Water dragon's soul is finally awake." He whispered.

"What is your next command, oppa?" She asked, and the throne hall fell into a dead silence for some moments.

"Let them come to their death on their own."

.

.

The voice of slow footsteps broke hoseok's slumber, making him sit on his place slowly, to stare at the gates of dungeon with his squinted blue eyes.

His breath hitched, when he found eunwoo standing in front of him, on the other side of the gates, staring at him coldly with his Amber orbs.

"What you have decided?" He asked, raising his hand, and a sylph appeared in his palm.

Hoseok bit on his lower lip, not breaking his gaze from the elder, as his heart was beating rapidly.

He sighed, turned his gaze down, making a tear escape his eyes.

"I, I am ready to, mate with you"

.

.

.

Next morning

YN wiped jimin's face, while staring at him with her gloomy gaze. She just has changed his attire, making him wear a royal, beautiful, and black colored hanbok, because his mate, his soon to be husband, is now going to be a part of the biggest war.

She sighed, and caressed his cold face gently.

"Jimin, wake up, I beg you." She whispered, gently removing his white hair from his face, which are now completely white.

.

.

.

After travelling for whole night, all wet and frozen in snow, the huge army, kings and the princes reached the reign, which made them froze when they found that every corner of the reign is now occupied by the ghost wolves.

"DO NOT MESS WITH THEM! THEY WOULD NOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL EUNWOO'S COMMAND!" taehyung shouted, and they started to head towards of the palace. The sky, is covered by the thick black clouds, and the reign is covered with the white snow.

As soon as they reached the gates of the palace, they got open for them on their own, making then stare at them for a moment in confusion.

"He is inviting us for the war." Jiho said, and once again, they started to head towards the main gates of the palace, not noticing that jungkook was not even there with them anymore.

Jungkook's pov

Changing my form from human to a small size dragon, which is now a lot easier as now I remember all the spells of mine, I got into the palace's secret tunnel from the hidden underground doors, which were in the north side of the palace, successfully hiding myself from the guards of eunwoo.

Passing the long tunnel, I reached my destination, and I changed my form once again to my human form.

Slowly and carefully, I opened the wooden door, which was connected to the dungeons of jung's palace.

Moving my eyes in all direction to see if someone was guarding that place or not, I nodded to myself and climbed up, stepping into the dungeon region now.

He must be here. I thought to myself, and started to walk slowly, with my shadow blades in my hands, taking care of my surroundings, checking the presence of slightest of slightest movement.

These dungeons are only for those who are sentenced of lifetime prison for committing the worst crimes, and if my guess is not wrong, then eunwoo must have hid hobi here, because till now, only two wolves have got this prison, and now they are no longer alive, so he should surely place him here. I thought, and kept walking ahead while checking into every dungeon.

And finally, I saw the one for whom I was looking.

I smiled widely, and rushed towards the gates of that particular dungeon.

"Hobi! Sweetheart! Look here!" I whisper yelled, making him immediately raise his gaze at me.

"Hyung!" He said, and I nodded aggressively at him.

"Yes! Hyung is here! I am here to save your my little brother." I said, but my eyes widen when his blue eyes filled with tears, and he started to cry silently.

In an instant, I told few steps away from those wooden gates, raised my shadow blades, and threw then in the direction of them, making cut in countless pieces.

Rushing in his direction, I embraced him close to myself, hid him in my arms, while he continued to cry soundlessely.

"H-hyung *sobs* i-i am s-sorry-"

"No hobi no. Hyung is sorry. Hyung is so so soo sorry that he left you like this. Hyung is a complete moron. Please hobi, forgive your hyung." I whispered, and till now I myself was crying silently, while caressing on his back and hair gently.

"H-hyung. W-where is tae?" He asked, making me come back to my senses.

I wiped my tears away, leaned away and cupped his face in my palms.

"He is here. He must be with eunwoo at this moment. We have to leave." He nodded at my words, and I wiped his wet cheeks by my thumbs, and gave him a peck on his nose.

.

.

.

"Such a beautiful morning, to see such huge army just to bow at my feet?"said eunwoo, who was sitting on the throne of jiho outside of the main doors of the palace, with Lisa standing beside of him, staring down at everyone with a smirk on their faces.

Taehyung, jiho, jae and seojoon just looked up at him, glaring at him with anger and hatred in their eyes.

"Where is hoseok?!" Taehyung shouted, making eunwoo chuckle at him.

"Where is those books of air dragon and fire dragon? I told you to bring those with yourself when you will come in search of your lover." He said, completely ignoring his words, which made taehyung glare at him.

"They are with me! Now tell me where is hoseok!" He shouted, making eunwoo's smirk widen even more.

"He is under my protecti-"

"HE IS HERE!" shouted a voice from behind, making everyone turn their gazes towards of it.

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, when he saw his lover, his omega, the one for whom he searched every possible place in those two months, standing in front of him, all wet and frozen because of snow and rain, his hanbok covered in dirt and some blood, staring at him with his magical, beautiful blue orbs, with same kind of emotions as his in them.

Everyone, who was standing there, every soldier, stared at their prince with wide eyes and pure astonishment. Their prince, was looking completely different, too beautiful, too unreal, too majestic to be real.

Eunwoo did not said anything, and just kept staring at them, while sitting comfortably on the throne.

"H-hobi. My love~" taehyung whispered, and rushed in his direction, his eyes filled with tears, making hoseok rush towards him with the same emotions in his blue orbs too.

They both collided with each other, making taehyung pick him up from the ground by holding on his waist by both of his arms, and swirled him around while nuzzling into the dip of his neck.

"I-i missed you tae, i-i missed you." Hoseok whispered, and taehyung started to plant countless kisses on all over his neck.

"I missed you too my love, I missed you too. I apologise for finding you this late my beautiful. I apologise a lot." Taehyung whispered, and they both kept hugging each other like that, in mid of hundred of soldiers, in front of their fathers, in front of the evil, while jungkook was staring at them with a soft smile on his face.

After some moments, they broke the hug, and taehyung slowly placed the younger on ground, now looking at him with his dad Amber orbs.

"It is enough! Now, attention on me!" Said eunwoo, making all of them including the mates turn their attention towards of him, who was still smirking at them.

"I am no longer scared of you moron! I told you, that my tae will come and save me!" Hoseok shouted, with a smirk on his lips, leaning his body on taehyung, who just kept staring at him in silence.

"Oh, do you really think like this, my velvet valiant?" His words, made everyone stare at him with confused gaze.

"COME HERE, BAIT!" he yelled, and then-

Taehyung took a step in his direction.

Hoseok stared at them in pure confusion, when taehyung left his waist, and started to walk in eunwoo's direction, like a loyal disciple of his.

He silently passed through all the soldiers, through the kings, and started to climb the stairs, heading towards of the one, who just called him.

"Books, taehyung." He said, when taehyung reached in front of him.

Without saying anything, he pulled out the books of air dragon and fire dragon from his hanbok, making everyone, including jungkook, hoseok, jiho, jae and seojoon stare at him with wide eyes, their mouths hung wide open, when they saw taehyung giving those books to him.

"Now, bow down in front of your master, bait." He commanded, and without saying anything, taehyung kneeled down on his knees in front of him, and touched his forehead on his feet.

Everyone, who was standing there, stared at them with wide eyes, in utter shock, while the pure breed omega was standing there with his blurry orbs.

"T-taehyung! What are you doing!?" Jungkook shouted in anger, making eunwoo let out a chuckle, and taehyung stood from his place, now moving beside the throne on which the earth dragon was sitting.

"Did you really thought that taehyung is in love with you, hoseok?" Eunwoo asked, making everyone stare at him in complete silence.

"Do you really think, that he is a pure breed alpha?" He said once again, as he pulled taehyung towards him with a jerk, making him fall on his knees in front of him.

"Then I apologise to break your delusion, but, he was, my bait, all this time, who was under the effect of love potion. He made you fall for the trap of love which I built for you, my beautiful affliction. "

"N-no! I-it is a lie! You are lying!" Hoseok shouted, but the others was in dead silence.

"Oh love, I apologise to say that, but, let me reveal you one more thing. That-" he said, and held on taehyung's neck, who was still kneeled down in front of him on his knees.

"Your mate is not even an alpha" he said, and everyone, was just in pure silence.

"THIS IS ALL LIES!"

"Ask your jae appa then." He said, making everyone turn their gazes in his direction, who was now looking down with tears in his own eyes.

"Jae, what is he saying? Taehyung is a pure breed alpha right?" Seojoon asked, and for some moments, he did not said anything.

"H-he is r-right. Ta-taehyung, is not a pure b-breed alpha. T-the twin, who was born with him, w-was, who d-died just after he was born." And the biggest revelation made the tears finally leave hoseok's eyes.

"See. I told you. This wolf, this lover of yours here, is nothing close to a pure breed alpha. He is either a beta, or some normal alpha, who was under effect of love potion all this time, and was my bait, who came to jung's reign, who came close to you to know about the secrets of this palace. And about his scent and eyes, he is probably faking all of this, because neither his father is a pure saint as he hid the truth from the whole world and presented him as a pure breed alpha, for luna knows what reason. And the evidence of all of this, as you can see that how obedient he is to my commands, my velvet valiant." He said, caressing on taehyung's hair, who was still kneeled down in silence in front of him.

Flashback, 5 years ago

Taehyung and jimin was playing in the forest, and the game was that one has to hide and the other has to find the other, and now it was taehyung's turn to hide, so now he was roaming in forest to find a place to hide himself, until his eyes caught attention of a beautiful glowing bird.

"Ohh, a glowing birddd?!" he said with big sparkling eyes, and with heavy steps, he started to approach it, but as he was about to catch it, it flew away, making him gasp and follow it from behind.

"Heyyy! Stop! I will give you lot of peanuts!" he said as he kept running behind of it, but then his body collided with something hard, making him fell on his butt and hiss in pain.

Slowly, he raised his gaze, and his eyes widen when he found a huge masked wolf standing in front of him, and the bird was sitting on his shoulder now.

"Pup, what are you doing all alone, in this forest?" He asked, and taehyung gulped at his deep and not so kind voice. He slowly stood up, and stared at the elder with big eyes, as he held on his hanbok in a firm grip.

"I, was just following that bird. I apologize, now I have to leave."

"Wait wait wait pup, where do you think you are going?" He asked, stopping taehyung by standing in front of him, who just stared at him with some fear in his innocent amber orbs.

"To my p-palace."

"Oh, so you are a prince? I am honored to meet you, majesty." he said, and slightly bowed at taehyung, who just nodded at him.

"For the great prince, I have something really beautiful to show. Do you want to see it?"

"No. I do not." tae said, and the masked wolf clicked his tongue inside of his mouth.

"Well, this is something, which is really beautiful, and every alpha want to see this thing atleast once in their life." He said, taking out the crystal ball which gained taehyung's attention, and that was when, the bird came on top of tae's head, with a pink colored bottle holding in its claws.

"Just, look at this beauty~" He whispered, and something blur started to appear in the crystal ball, making taehyung frown and look at it with keen eyes when he noticed a blur face slowly appearing in that thing.

Soon, a beautiful image of someone appeared in it, making taehyung's breath hitch a little when his eyes laid on the beauty in that crystal ball, and that was when, the bird poured the love potion on his head, making him stand still on his place, and a pink glow appear in his amber eyes.

"Now, look at this, taehyung." He said, as he kept showing the picture of hoseok to the young wolf in front of him, whose eyes again showed a slight glow of pink.

"This is, the prince of jung's reign. Beautiful, is not it? He can be yours. You can make him yours. All you have to do is, follow my commands." He whispered, and the younger nodded at him slowly.

"I will do anything for you, my majesty."

Flashback ends

"He was fifteen when I trapped him in the web of my magic. He was a neophyte, and I used him against you. And now-" he said, standing up from the throne, placing his foot on taehyung back, and his elbow on his knee, leaning forward to stare at the the already broken omega.

"And now, he will bring you too to me, on his own. BRING HOSEOK TO ME, TAEHYUNG!" he said, and in an instant, jiho, jungkook, seojoon, jae and other soldiers surrounded him.

"DO NOT YOU DARE TO COME CL-" jiho was just saying his words, when all of them felt a string wind around them, making them turn their gazes towards where hoseok was standing, only to find that he was no longer there, which made then turn their gazes towards eunwoo again, only to widen their eyes even more, when they found taehyung with hoseok thrown on his shoulder, standing on the stairs, on the mid one of them, which was equally distant from them and eunwoo.

"TAEHYUNG! GIVE MY BROTHER BACK TO US!" jungkook shouted in rage and rushed in their direction, but in a blink, a huge force collided with his body, which made him fall in mid of the soldiers and the kings.

"Do not disturb my brother, jungkook San." Lisa said with a smirk, slowly putting her hand down, which was still having a light glow in it.

"L-leave me! *sobs* leave me!" Hoseok started to wiggle in taehyung's grip, but the elder did not left him, and kept standing there like a statue.

"Bring him here, taehyung." Commanded eunwoo with a smirk on his face.

.

.

.

*Hiding behind a wall to protect myself from your death glares*... U-ummm.. the vote target is sa-same. *Dashi run run run🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️*

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.2K 1.3K 22
★When his Enemy becomes his boss!★ "You have nowhere to escape, Hoseok," Yoongi rubbed the lower lip of Hoseok with his thumb as his eyes darkened. "...
101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
73K 4.2K 40
[Completed] Kim Seokjin has grown up in a orphanage and after a lots of difficulties, now he is an famous event manager. Jeon Jungkook is very rich...
80.2K 2.1K 31
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...