Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

נכתב על ידי Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... עוד

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶

401 96 73
נכתב על ידי Vhopes_eomma

The next day

Sun raised, and the auspicious announcement of an alpha prince getting born in kim's palace got announced in all over the reign.

All the alphas, omegas and betas were too happy hearing that the queen has given birth to a healthy, beautiful, another pure blood alpha. Now, they have one more pure blood wolf in their reign besides of taehyung.

The auspicious information reached jung's reign too, making happiness spread in all over the palace, including the reign for the first time after the disappearance of hoseok. Everyone in reign knows that hoseok has been kidnapped by someone. Everyone saw earth dragon that day. And since then, everyone was in huge distress as their beloved prince was missing. Not only the soldiers of kings, the people of his reign were also searching for hoseok. Many of them tried to go to Tartarus too, but they never came back.

"Prince! Prince!" Juha came running in the direction of taehyung who was practicing his swordplay in the garden of jung's reign, which is covered in thick snow now.

Juha was released from dungeon when she was found innocent, as non of them had no evidence against of her of poisoning jimin. Besides, after knowing the reality of Lisa and eunwoo, they understood that who could be the real culprit.

Juha never opened her mouth about hoseok being pure breed omega to anyone. She just, remained loyal to the royal family, like she always has been.

"What?"

"You have become samchon, prince! Queen Jin has given birth to a pure blood alpha yesterday night!" She said, making taehyung widen his eyes, and smile softly at the thought of a new member getting added in their family.

"My blessings to the lovely prince and son of hyung and his wife. I will make sure, that he will grow stronger just like his samchon." He uttered, making the omega giggle at his words.

"He will, prince. You know, he has same Amber eyes as yours! And people are saying that he is soo Beautiful!"

"He is the son of my hyung and Jin hyung. What do you expect?" He chuckled, while the girl smiled widely at him.

"I am going to tell this to others too! Please prince, take rest after your practice!" Saying this, she ran away from there, leaving taehyung all alone.

"I have no time to take rest." He mumbled, and shut close his eyes.

Hoseok. Hoseok. Where are you my sunshine? Where are you?

.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

I sighed, feeling my insides churn, which made me let out a small cry.

"Hobi, here, drink this." Yoongi hyung said, holding the bowl of vegetable soup close to my lips, but I turned my head away from him.

"I do not want to. I am feeling sick." I mumbled, and he let out a soft sigh.

"Lay on ground, let me check." He said, and made me lay on quilt which was given by the guard yesterday night.

He closed his eyes, and placed his hand over my lower abdomen, making my heart pace more fast.

"The puppies are healthy."

"P-puppies?"

"You are having twins, hobi." He said with a smile, which made me smile widely at him too.

"But, you know what? To keep them healthy, you have to eat. And now, you are going to eat this, am I right?" He asked, raising the bowl of the soup in his hand, making me pout at his words. The thing does not taste even a bit good.

I am doing this for you my little ones, please, do not bother eomma much when you will be in this world. I thought to myself, and sat on my place, taking the bowl from hyung's hands in mine, as I do not want him to bother anymore. He is trying to take care of me as much as he can, in this place, where nothing exist, besides the pair of quilts which was also provided to us yesterday night.

"This tastes like-"

"Mud. I know. But you have to eat hobi. You have become thin." He whispered, and I nodded at his words slowly.

"Hyung."

"Hmm?"

"Why tae is not coming?" I mumbled, with my lips placed on the edge of that bowl, as tears brimmed in my eyes all of a sudden. Fine! Pregnancy is not a joke!

"He will come soon hobi. He must be looking for us. The place where we are, is hidden from whole world. I do not know that how eunwoo found this, but it is not easy to find this place. But I believe, that he will come." He said.

I hummed, and took a sip from the bowl, gulping it with huge difficulty.

"I want tae. This is all what I want."

"He would not be coming here, my love." A voice echoed, making both of us raise our gazes, and anger instantly crept my senses when I found eunwoo standing in from of us.

"Or if he does, then he will be killed by my own hands." He said, taking his steps in my direction, which made me place the bowl slowly back on ground.

"I was happy when you were not here, eunwoo. But you ruined my mood." I spat, at which he let out a mocking chuckle.

"I have my ways to make you happy, my love." He said, kneeling down in front of me.

"Stay awa-"

"Take him away from here." He said, and in an instant, yoongi hyung was dragged away from me by those chains and pinned to the wall.

I stared at all of this with wide eyes, because if no magic works here, then how these chains are existing? We can never escape if we did not found a solution. I thought, but gasped when I felt a tight grip on my face and turned my face in front, to make me look in eunwoo's eyes.

"Look here, at me, not at him. I am your soon to be alpha, your new mate."

"Taehyung is my only mate, and he is my only alpha. Keep dreaming." I said, and again, he let out a chuckle. Bastard it was not a joke!

"Blue moon is in seventeen days. And on the blue moon night, I will claim you the same way taehyung claimed you. I will slash your scent gland, which will make you abandon your mate, and then, I will give you my own mating mark, which will make you my own mate. Is not it sound good?"

"You should check your mind and ears if it sounds good to you, because for me, it sounds like the invitation of your own death." And again, he laughed at my words.

"Tell me omega? Who will kill me? Tell me."

"My tae will kill you!" I said, and tried to free myself from his tight grip, but hissed again when he held on my cheeks even in much more firm grip.

"Listen omega." He said, leaning close to my face, which made my breaths turn heavy.

"STAY AWAY FROM HIM EUNWOO! IF YOU ARE A TRUE ALPHA THEN UNTIE THIS CHAINS AND FIGHT WITH ME!" Yoongi hyung growled in rage, but he ignored his every word.

"Taehyung, is not even a portion of my strength. I am a dragon, who has gained all my powers in these past years, because my soul, was with me since my birth. Do you know who turned my dragon soul into a ring in past life?" He asked, and I just kept staring at him.

"Jennie was the one, who trapped my soul in a ring. She wanted to trap my soul because she was regretting her deeds, but, before she could do this, my third wife, Alexandra came. She always loved me truly, and she killed Jennie right there. After that, she kept the ring safe, and when I born, my father gave that ring to me. But unfortunately, I lost my sword in this long period of time because Jennie hid it somewhere before turning my soul into a ring. But, fortunately-" he said, and chuckled, taking out sword by his other hand.

My breath hitched, when I felt its tip on my womb, making my eyes widen at his this act.

"I found it. And now, I have all my powers, while you, you two, has still not gained your powers because they are trapped in those books, and you can only open them on the blue moon night, am I right?" He whispered, slowly moving the sword in upward direction while tracing all the way, and stopped when it reached my throat.

"Eunwoo, listen! You are not doing anything foolish!"

"Yes, I would not. I cannot kill the one for whom I desired for my whole life. I love him way too much to kill him." He said, and chuckled, removing his sword from my throat and leaving my face, which made me breath heavily.

"Whatever you say eunwoo. Evil, never wins, does not matter how strong it gets. Taehyung will surely kill you for laying your hands on me. He does not like when an alpha even glance at me with uncouth emotions in their eyes." I said.

He did not said anything, and stood up from his place, turning his back to me, and started to walk away.

"The hatred I have for your father cannot be measured, my omega. You do not know, that because of your father, from what hell we have to survive. We lost our father in front of our own eyes, when he was trying to protect us from ghost hybrids." He said, and I continued to listen to him in complete silence.

"I was small, hugging Lisa to myself, scared, wet in rain, seeing my appa getting eaten alive by those monster wolves. No one came to save him, no one came to rescue us from that cursed place. So-" he stopped, and turned his gaze towards me, when he reached the doors of this place.

"So, I made all of them bow in front of me, and built my own reign." With these words, he left.

I let out a sigh, keeping my hand over my chest, feeling my the fast pace of my heart.

"Hobi, are you fine!?" Asked yoongi hyung, cupping my face in his hands, as the chains finally left our hands and feet, which made me let out another sigh.

"I am fine."

.

.

.

The whole reign kept searching for hoseok, while taehyung kept sharpening his fighting skills. He did everything to gain his strength, to gain his all powers, while himself trying to look for his lover with those soldiers.
The realization that they were tricked back when they easily entered in Tartarus hit in an instant when taehyung and other soldiers tried everything to enter there once again, but failed.
Taehyung knew that hoseok is not kept in Tartarus, because if he would, then the weather would not be this abnormal. He understood that he is placed in the dome of nyx, where even the souls can get trapped, and this is reason why such an abnormal weather is occuring in all the reigns.
So, they also kept looking for the dome of nyx. They searched everywhere, did not left any reign, any forest, any village, but they found it nowhere.
Meanwhile, on the other side, hoseok's health just kept getting worse. Eunwoo rarely used to come to see him, but whenever he did, it only made hoseok's health more worse. He was trying to be strong, trying to endure everything, trying to endure the huge amount of pain which he was feeling in his heart by staying away from taehyung, his mate, but his energy has started to drain completely.
And there, in fairy wolf village, all the beings are still under the spell of Lisa. They all are still froze, as the sages of jung's reign failed to break that spell. The spell can only be broken by the one who casted it. Which means, only Lisa can break it. And in between of them, jungkook was also trapped in that magic.

And like this, 16 days passed.

One day before the blue moon and hoseok's birthday~

"Send tzuyu now." Eunwoo said, and Lisa nodded at his words.

She called a celestial sylph, and stared at it with her cold gaze for some moments.

"Tzuyu. Leave for fairy wolf village, and kill jungkook in his sleep by the dagger which I gave you." And the sylph, flew away.

.

"As you say, my highness." Tzuyu whispered, placed the dagger on her waist, changed her form, and rushed out of the shadow palace.

"Break the spell as soon as tzuyu will reach there." Eunwoo commanded, at which, Lisa nodded at him slowly.

"Tomorrow. Tomorrow is the day, brother." She said.

"The day of jiho's last breath, and the day of making my omega as mine"

.

.

.

Hoseok. Hoseok. Hoseok. Hoseok. Hoseok. And then-

Taehyung flung open his eyes.

His eyes showed a glow, and in an instant, he rushed towards the royal library of the jung's palace.

.

.

.

As soon as tzuyu reached the fairy wolf village, the spell, which was covering the reign broke.

Now you can step inside of the reign. But be aware. Jungkook is a sly alpha. His hearing is sharp. Attack him only after you are convinced that he is in his deep slumber.

"Do not worry, my highness. I have my way to take care of it." She said, when she heard Lisa's voice in her mind.

Go.

And tzuyu, stepped in reign. Everyone and everything become normal. They started to move and do their work where they were froze few days ago.

She walked in the direction of Luna's temple without turning her gaze to anyone and anywhere. All she has in her mind at this moment was, hoseok, and her mission to kill jungkook, so that the other omega can become hers.

She reached the temple, and hid behind the bushes which were around that temple.

She closed her eyes, and mumbled some incoherent words, whispering some spell in silence.

After some moments, when she opened her eyes, dozens of vines were in front of her, which were having a flower on their tips, and in centre of that flower, was having a human like eye.

"Go, and check every chamber of the temple. And wherever you find jungkook, come back to me, rest of the other can decay" with these words, all the vines started to crawl towards the walls of the temple, secretly entering the chambers and examine the insides.

One by one, the vines started to wither. Tzuyu stared at them, and after some moments, only vine was left.

Tzuyu closed her eyes, and again mumbled some incoherent words, and in next moment, her eye got connected with the eye of that vine.

A smirk formed on her face when she found jungkook sleeping beside of jimin, and he was looking like that he is in his deep slumber.

"Go close to him." She mumbled, and the vine crawled close to him.

"Try to wake him up, but carefully." She said, and vine, slowly started to crawl over jungkook's body.

It caressed his face, touched his neck, pinched his skin slightly, but the alpha seems like he was in his deep slumber.

Tzuyu smirked, and opened her eyes again, after she was confirmed that the other is sleeping peacefully.

"Decay." She said, and the vine withered, and then disappeared.

Tzuyu changed her form to her wolf, and walked towards of jungkook's chamber.

She jumped inside of his chamber without making any sound, and changed her form once again, only to smirk after seeing her purpose of coming here in front of him.

She took out the dagger, and started to take her steps slowly in the direction of jungkook, who was still in his deep slumber.

(The dagger)

When she reached close to him, she smirked widely, and once again, a pink glow showed in her eyes.

"Die, bastard." She mumbled, raised her hand high and-

*Stab*

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Her eyes widen, when her dagger got stabbed into the bed, and now, jungkook was holding on her hand while looking dead into her eyes.

She gasped when in a blink jungkook turned their position and made her bend to the edge of the bed, and pinned her face on the bed, making her lost the grip from the dagger when jungkook pinned both of her hands on her back in his one.

"What are you doing here?! And why you want to kill me!?" He asked, and the omega started wiggle under his extremely strong grip.

Jungkook's pov

"I would not tell you anything! Leave me!" She said, making me raise my brow at her.

"Then-" saying this, I left her face while still holding on her hands, and took out my shadow blades from my waist, to press its blade against of her throat.

"Now, tell me. Why you wanted to kill me? And what day it is? I know something happened here."

"I WOULD NOT TELL ANYTHING! KILL ME IF YOU WANT!" she shouted, and this made me hiss in frustration.

"Jungkook!" The voice made me turn my gaze towards yn noona, who was standing in front of me with seongja yeonjung and seognja beomgyu.

"Jungkook! The blue moon is tomorrow! Someone casted the spell on this village few days ago, because of which we all froze on a single place. The time stopped for this village because of that spell. And the worst thing is. SOME EVIL ENTERED MAGICAL POND BECAUSE OF WHICH IT HAS BECOME CURSED NOW!" she exclaimed, and my eyes widen in pure horror. What is happening here? What I missed while I was taking care of my mate?!

"This tzuyu came here to kill me. I am guessing that she could be related to all of this." I said, and they all ran in our direction.

"She is under the spell of love potion!" Seongja beomgyu said, making me frown at his words.

"What?"

"I can see such magics. I have been sage since I was a puppy. She in under the spell of love potion. And I think-"

"It is done by a vampire hybrid." Seongja Yeonjun said, holding the dagger in his hands which was brought by tzuyu to kill me.

"Beomgyu, can you break the effect of love potion from her?" YN noona asked, and he nodded at her.

"Just give her a strong slap, and the magic will break. Such magics can be broken if a strong impact are provided on their face or on the back of their head."

"Fine. Jungkook, slap her!"

"What!? I cannot raise my hand on omegas!"

"LEAVE ME!" She shouted once again, and we all started to debate that who will slap her.

"FINE! I WILL DO THIS!" beomgyu exclaimed, pushed me away from tzuyu, picked her up by holding on her hair, and slapped her on her face so hard that made her fall on ground.

"I am an omega. I can indeed slap her." He said and flipped his hair at his words, as he walked away to stand beside of Yeonjun.

I sighed, as I saw yn noona kneeling down in front her, when her quite sobs started to echo in the chamber.

"Tzuyu, now tell us everything. Who sent you here sweetie? I promise no one will do anything to you." She said, making tzuyu raise her gaze slowly at us.

"I-i was sent by e-eunwoo and l-lisa."

.

.

Jungkook's pov

Tzuyu told us everything, and after listening to her, I am feeling like to kill myself.

Flashback

"P-please, protect h-hoseok."

Flashback ends

Jimin's words echoed in my mind, which he said to me before going into blue moon slumber.

I failed. Not only I failed as a mate,but I failed as a brother too. I drowned myself in the dark abyss of the grief of losing jimin so deeply that I forgot to protect hoseok. I forgot about him. And if it was not enough, I also hurt him.

I fell on ground, and tears started to roll down from my eyes at my stupidity. I am a moron, real moron!

"Jungkook?" A voice said, making me raise my head slowly, to find yn noona sitting in front of me.

"I-i failed noona, I failed. I failed to protect my mate, I f-failed to protect my brother, I failed to protect everyone n-noona." I whispered, and more tears started to leave my eyes.

"No kookie, you did not failed to protect anyone. Cannot you see, that how good you took care of jiminie in all these months. No alpha do this much for their omega the way you did, kook."

"B-but, he d-did not wake up y-yet. I-i still f-fai-failed. A-and hoseok is a-also missing, because, i-i ignore h-him, n-noona."

"Jungkook, the blue moon, is tomorrow, which means, we still have one more day left, to save hoseok." She said, and placed her hand on my head, caressing me gently.

"Jimin still have more than twenty four wolf steps to wake up. Hoseok still have a whole night and a whole day of Tomorrow to get saved from the cage of Earth dragon. Jungkook, do not forget that what seongnaemin jisoo has taught you." She said, and for a moment, fell silent, then she smiled slightly at me.

"That, we can change our fate within a wolf blink, and here, we have a whole day, to save hoseok, and a whole day for jimin to wake up. But, if you still want to cry and mourn over the things which you can still solve, then it is upto you." She ended, and stood up from her place, to sit beside jimin on bed.

I kept staring at her while she stared at my sleeping mate, gently caressing on his head in his deep slumber.

"I will p-protect jiminie. Jungkook, you go and save hoseok." Said a voice making me turn my attention towards of it, to find it was non other than tzuyu.

"Jungkook San, I was not in my senses when I attacked you. But, I know whatever happened there. I remember everything. They tried to trick me by showing taemin as the main evil, but they also showed themselves to me when I went back to Tartarus after giving hoseok that ring. Jungkook San, eunwoo will claim hoseok with force on the blue moon of Tomorrow. So please, save him. In your absence, I will protect jiminie, and this is the promise of the princess of Chou's clan." She said, while I stared at her for some moments, but it turned towards yn noona when I heard her words.

"I will also protect jimin here, jungkook. You can trust on me. I will protect him with my life."

"We are also here for your mate jungkook. We will protect him too." Said Yeonjun and beomgyu, making me stare at all of them with wide eyes.

Yn noona stood up from her place, and kneeled down in front of me once again, placing her hand on my shoulder.

"Jungkook, we all, will protect jimin for you. And now, it is your turn to proof everyone that you are a good brother, and bring hoseok all safe to jung's reign." She said.

I turned my gaze down to my lap, and closed my eyes tightly, making tears roll out of them.

"P-protect ho-hoseok" jimin's one of the last words echoed in my mind.

"Hyung! Soon I will be as strong as you, and then I will beat you in wrestling too!" Now, hoseok's words echoed in my mind.

Opening my eyes once again, I turned my gaze towards noona, and then towards everyone who were in that chamber.

"I am going to search for hoseok, please, protect my mate until I come back." I said, and they all noded at me with a smile.

Standing up from my place, I walked close to my love, and stared at his sleeping face for some moments.

I leaned down, and placed a kiss on his forehead, then both on his eyes, then cheeks, and then on his lips.

"Kookie will be with you soon."

.

.

.

"ARE YOU ALL READY TO LEAVE?!" Jiho shouted, making all his soldiers shout with similar energy while raising their swords high.

"THEN LETS GO AND SAVE OUR PR-"

"I AM ALSO COMING!" said a voice, which made all of them, including taehyung turn their heads towards of it.

All of their eyes widen, when they saw the most unexpected scene in front of them.

"Jungkook? Here?" Mumbled taehyung, with a frown on his face.

"I apologise, but now, I am in my right senses, and-" he said as soon as his horse reached close to taehyung's and the kings horses.

"And now, I am ready to save hoseok from eunwoo."

.

.

.

Hmmmm, so finally hoseok and tae gonna meet in next chapter~ may be? To know this as soon as possible, complete the vote target of 70+ stars and comment target of 40🌚🌚sayonaraaaaaa!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

87.2K 1.1K 13
Y/N is a powerful witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts. She's been recruited by the Dark Lord to help him be a spy within the Hogwarts walls. But what...
124K 4.3K 26
hobi - 18 years old, a cute boy. His dad borrowed money from the mafia king (Suga) to start a business but he don't have money to pay back. Hobi's da...
101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
7.8K 132 15
*:・゚✧*:・゚✧𝕀𝕄𝔸𝔾𝕀ℕ𝔸𝕋𝕀𝕆ℕ 𝕀𝕊 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝕃𝕀𝕄𝕀𝕋! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ ❝ 𝙽𝙰𝙷 𝙵𝚄𝙲𝙺 𝚆𝚁𝙸𝚃𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙸𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚈, 𝙸'𝙼 𝙱𝙾𝚄𝚃𝚃𝙰 𝙶�...