Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

By Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... More

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥

426 85 31
By Vhopes_eomma

I am impressed cubies🌚🌚you did good in last chapter and I was sooo happy to read every single comment😭😭💝💚💚💚❤️❤️❤️... Now, the vote target is same 70+ stars, but I am reducing the comment target which will be 40+ comments now. Complete the targets, and get your update🌚🌚❤️❤️💚💚

And yep, even I updated and gave your grace of 5 votes, I still want you to complete the target on previous chapter👀 *yeshhhhhhh I m greedyyyyyy*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's pov

The sudden sharp pain in my head, slowly made me gain my senses back.

Slowly, I moved my closed eyes, and then opened them, to see only blur in front of me.

Again, I shut closed my eyes, squinting them tightly, then opened them again, now getting a clearer view of my surroundings.

"Tae? My son? How are you feeling?" I turned my gaze, and found my eomma and hoseok's eomma sitting on both sides of me, staring at me with concern in their motherly orbs.

"I-i am fine." I mumbled, and raised my body with the support of my one arm, and that was when I noticed that a stick was wrapped to my other arm with the help of bandages, which means that the incident happened in throne hall broke some of my bone.

I cannot blame myself for this.

He is strong. When he hit me by his tail, the impact I felt when I collided with the wall was huge.

"Tae? Is it hurting somewhere?"

"No eomma, I am fine."

"Here, take this." Eomma jisoo said, with a chalice of water in her hands.

I took it from her and took some sips from it, before handing it back to her again.

"We have to find hobi." I mumbled.

"Do not stress yourself tae. You got injury in your head. Your appa and king ji-ho has already sent the troops to Tartarus in search of hoseok."

"I am sure that he would not keep him there." I mumbled, slowly turning my gaze to the outside of the palace, where the snowstorm has started once again.

"He would never keep him at that place about which we already know."

"But we have to look at every possible place for him. We cannot sit like this. I do not know in what condition my hobi would be!" Jisoo eomma said, and I could sense grief and fear in her trembling voice.

"T-tae, is hobi p-pregnant for real? And that is why you came to know about the illusion of Lisa too?" Eomma asked, and I turned my gaze towards her, nodding at her words slowly. 

"I knew that he is pregnant from ever since we have came back from Tartarus because I scented lotus from him. But, he do not know about this. I was about to talk about this to him after the wedding, as a wedding surprise to be honest, but seems like-"

"So hobi still do not know that he is pregnant?!" Eomma said, and I nodded at her in response.

"Oh Luna! My pup must be feeling so lonely and vulnerable without you." Jisoo eomma broke down in tears which she was holding since so long.

"Calm down noona. W-we will find him soon." And, eomma started to comfort her.

I sighed, and turned my gaze towards the balcony once again. The straw curtains were covering the opening, but I could still see the strong snow storm outside. Either, hobi's air dragon soul is in great distress at this moment, or he has hid at that place, about which yoongi hyung told us before. I thought, clenching my fists, remembering eunwoo's words.

.

.

.

"Hobi. Hobi. Hobi!" The hushed voice of yoongi broke hoseok's slumber, making him slowly open his blue orbs.

"Someome is coming here. I can smell the ghost orchid." And his words, made the younger sit straight on his place in an instant.

"Ghost orchid?" He mumbled, as he was hearing such a smell for the first time.

"The smell for pure breeds." Yoongi whispered, and hoseok's eyes widen in confusion.

"Is not it black orchid?"

"Pure breed alphas and omegas can posses different smells. It is not fixed for them because of the power they hold. But they will always own the most rare and strongest scents." Yoongi explained.

And the doors of the big place opened, making the strains which were around of their wrists go down in ground even more, which made hoseok hiss in pain as they got tighter, making him unable to move his hands even a little bit.

The two people was having their faces covered with black cloth, who were slowly taking their steps towards of the two wolves in front of them.

"So you are the other pure breed alpha, also the reincarnation of Earth dragon. Reveal yourself already!" Yoongi exclaimed, and the masked wolf chuckled at his words.

"As you say, the great seongja yoongi."

Wait, this voice- before hoseok could even recognize the voice completely, the other uncovered his face.

Leaving the two wolves in front of him completely stunned, making them feel like thunder just struck him.

"Y-you? Eunwoo you!?" Hoseok stuttered, staring at the elder with his now red eyes, which are stinging because of the unshed tears of betrayal.

"Not only him, but me too, dear prince." Again, a similar voice said, and the other omega uncovered her face too, only to make hoseok even more heart broken.

"Oh, so we were always having snakes  growing under of our noses." Yoongi said, chuckling a little, as he himself was feeling betrayed and heartbroken. The ones whom they trusted the most, the ones whom they considered as their own family, was the one who always kept ill intentions for them.

"Never expected? Is not it? That, a person who is living with you for more than ten years can betray you?"

"How you lied about your ages? As far as I remember, you should only be one year apart from tae."

"The same way you lied about-" eunwoo said, turning his gaze to the omega, who's hanbok was raised upto his thigh, making his pure pale honey tinted skin reveal to his Amber orbs, which did not went unnoticed by yoongi, making him grit his teeth.

"Look into my eyes, eunwoo." He whispered, but the other just ignored him, and walked close to hoseok, who was still looking at him with hurtful gaze.

He kneeled down in front of him, and the next moment, hoseok flinched badly when he held a fistful of his hair by keeping his hand on the back of his head.

"The same way you lied about this beauty's identity." He whispered, staring dead into the blue orbs of the younger, who hissed when eunwoo buried his face in the crook of his neck.

"EUNWOO! YOU ARE INVITING YOUR OWN DOOM BY TOUCHING HIM! DO NOT DO THIS!" yoongi shouted, and started to pull the strains to reach the younger, but let out a painful groan when the chains got tighter and pinned both of his hands to the ground, making him sit still on his place.

"Stay away from me y-you betrayer!" Hoseok growled in disgust and anger, feeling the hot breath of the elder against of his skin while tracing his nose all over that place.

"Lotus." He mumbled, finally stopping, and slowly removing his face from his neck. Hoseok was confused at the sudden word, while Lisa just let out a frustrated groan.

"That is why he came to know about this! This omega is really a menace!" Lisa said, flipping her hair back to her head in frustration, while yoongi was just sitting there all froze, trying to understand the situation.

"I am hurt hoseok" eunwoo whispered, looking at hoseok's face with half hooded eyes, who was looking back at him in pure hatred.

And then-

He spat on his face, making him turn his face away from him and a quiet hiss escaped from his lips.

"Die if you want." He spat these words like some venom, making a vein visible on eunwoo's neck, and then

*Slap*

"YAAH! BE IN YOUR LIMITS BASTARD!" yoongi shouted in extreme rage, when eunwoo slapped hoseok on his face, which made his turn his face to his right side and his left arm stretched because of the tight grip of the chain around of his wrist.

"Do not forget that where you are, hoseok. This is not your reign. No magic of yours can work in this place. Your air dragon soul is useless here. In simple words, you are under my control here, and no one can ever find you."

"I am under no ones control. And you are not any exception."

"Oh? Really? And what if I-" eunwoo said, and placed his hands over hoseok's belly, making him try to back away but failed because of those strains.

"I pull out this puppy of yours from inside of you, by my own hand?" He mumbled, and hoseok's breath hitched. P-puppy? His? What he is talking about?

"Oh, do not stress your mind this much, omega. Let me help you. You are pregnant with that bastard's puppy. And only because of this, our strategy got failed. Wish Lisa would have checked on your scents before taking your face." He explained, but hoseok was silent.

He is pregnant? He is having taehyung's puppy in his womb!? The thought made a small smile form on his lips, but it did not last long when he heard Lisa's words.

"Do not get so happy, hoseok. It is there only until blue moon. After that, you will be carrying my brother's puppy. Sadly he cannot claim you before the blue moon, because only in that day he can make you on give up on your mate and mark you as his."

"Nothing like this will happen. You will die before that day would even come." Yoongi threatened, making eunwoo laugh at his words, and stand from his place, still not breaking the gaze from the younger.

"Blue moon night." He said.

"You have one and a half month. Spend as much as moments you can with this unborn puppy of yours. On the blue moon night, I will not only kill your beloved mate, but will also make you mine, and this puppy of yours will die on its own when I will knot you."

"This will, never happen." Hoseok mumbled, but again, eunwoo just smirked at him, turned his back, and walked away from there, with Lisa following him from behind.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you hoseok. Oppa just broke taehyung's one arm and injured him severely just by his one attack. Now, have a sweet night." And, the doors of the place got closed once again, leaving a horrified omega behind. H-he hurt tae? He thought to himself, as his eyes slowly started to feel warm.

The strains which were tied around of their wrists got long once again, making them allow to move their hands and bodies.

"Hobi, are you fine?" Yoongi crawled towards the younger who reached him as he was sitting close to him, cupping his face in his palms, checking the bruise which formed on his soft skin because of that slap.

Hoseok immediately blinked the tears away, and decided to focus on the more important thing at this moment, which was the puppies who are growing inside of him, and the mere thought of them made his heart fill with warmth.

"Hyung! Did you hear that?! I am pregnant! I am having tae's child in my womb! I am going to be a mother!" Hoseok squealed in happiness. Yoongi stared at him for a moment, but smiled, and placed a tender kiss on his forehead.

"I am happy for you hobi. I am so happy for you" he mumbled with adoration in his own eyes for the younger.

"But hobi, if taehyung did not come, then it is going to be arduous for you." And, hoseok's smile slowly dropped.

"What do you mean hyung?"

"Eunwoo will try to harm you. If not physically, he will surely mentally torment you. Besides, when an omega is pregnant, they need their mate beside them for the initial period of their pregnancy. You need taehyung at this moment. Or it can affect your health, including the health of your puppy." He explained, and in an instant, worry flooded in his senses.

"I k-know tae will find me soon. I will not allow eunwoo to play with my mind. I promise." He mumbled. Yoongi stared at him for a moment, then smiled, placing another kiss on his forehead, caressing his cheeks by his thumb.

"I am with you here too, hobi. I will not let his words affect you in any way."

.

.

.

Jungkook was staring out of the window, with a stressed frown on his features, noticing that how angry the snow storm has got.

Is hoseok fine? He thought to himself, which made him fist his hand on the window.

He pulled down the straw curtains to cover the window, and walked towards of his sleeping mate.

His mate is there to take care of him. I have you to take care of you. I am not leaving anywhere jiminie. Do not worry.

He thought, gently running the back of his index finger on the pale cold skin of his mate.

"Wake up jiminah. Only one and a half month has left." He mumbled, staring at his face, poking his finger softly in his cheek.

.

.

.

After one month, 17 days prior to blue moon

One month has passed, and there is still no sign of hoseok. Jiho, jae, the queen of jeon's reign ryujin and the king of park's clan seojoon, everyone started the search mission when they came to know about hoseok's disappearance, but all of those went in vain.

And then-

Here is taehyung, in the mid of the snowstorm, practicing his combat skills and sharpening his sword techniques, after that encounter with earth dragon.

His body was half naked in that blood freezing cold, his hand were moving in swift, slashing all the branches and the thick trunks of those trees which came in his way while practicing by the strong and fierce metal of that sword which was having fire on it.

"HYAAAAAAAAA!" with that loud growl, he slashed a huge rock in two parts by his fire dragon sword, breathing heavily because of the continuous, body wrecking practice since past one month.

Not enough.

He thought while breathing heavily. Even in between of that cold snow storm, he was sweating. His body was red because of cold, having cuts at several places which he got during the practice, his arms and abdomen muscles are more prominent and huge because of intense training. 

This is not enough. He is much more stronger than all of this.

He breathed heavily, once again raising his sword, and starting to practice.

In jung's palace

"We have no other choice than this. We have to find those swords now." Jae said, pacing back and fro, while ji-ho was caressing his forehead in frustration.

"But only taehyung can step in magical pond. Besides him, no one can step there."

"Then send him there. He has to find those swords as soon as possible! Earth dragon could only get killed by those swords."

"It is not easy to do. He need hoseok to find those! The magical pond is not an easy place. It changes! It changes after every night. Every tree, every flower, every path, everything get changed after a day ends. Taehyung can never find those all alone!"

"So how you intend to kill earth dragon!?"

"To do that we have to find eunwoo first!"

"And what will you do after we will find him?!" Jae shouted in frustration, making ji-ho fell silent.

"I, am just concerned about tae. Y-you know, what happened last time." He said, remembering the day when they saw earth dragon for the first time. He remembers that how badly tae got injured. And he do not even want to imagine that through what his beautiful son would be going through at this moment. He only have a relief of one thing, that he would not claim hoseok before the blue moon.

"I understand, but we have to send him there. He has to find those sun and moon swords, if we really want to kill eunwoo. He is my son. I am worried for him too. But we have to do what we are supposed to."

"Fine. Call him here."

.

.

.

"OPPA! OPPA!" Lisa came shouting his name, turning eunwoo's attention towards of her from the crystal ball in which he was looking at hoseok.

"I found where those swords are! They are hidden somewhere in magical pond." She said, and a huge, demonic smirk crept over his lips.

"Then, our destination is magical pond now."

.

.

.

Next week👁️👄👁️Hope you are enjoying the book. Well, now I would like to hear to your theories which you are keeping in your mind as the book is close to its end🤔🤔🤔... Tell me what theories about everyone you are having💚❤️💚❤️😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.3K 4.7K 39
[ᴀ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ] In which the predatory and prey species are safely kept away from one another, in case their natural instincts surface. Howev...
11.5K 1.3K 9
- Намайг Ван Жэксон гэдэг. Сая сонссон биздээ, би чамайг сая доллараар худалдаж авсан. Одооноос чи миний өмч.
499K 14.6K 33
Taehyung is a shy and innocent music student who has a thing for his teacher, Min Yoongi. Read to see what happens to them and their relationship. Be...
101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...