Reign Of Alpha And Luna (A Vh...

Por Vhopes_eomma

"Your majesty, Prince taehyung freed all the cattles of palace and now they are running all over the reign!!"... Mais

⛥𝔓𝔯𝔬𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢⛥
❂ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔯𝔞𝔠𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫❂
☪𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢 ℑ𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫☪
❅𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔠𝔢𝔫𝔱𝔰 𝔦𝔫 𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔯𝔰𝔢❅
۞𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔯𝔬𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫۞
⚜ 𝔐𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔖𝔥𝔦𝔭𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 ⚜
ℭ𝔥-1×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔎𝔦𝔪'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-2×𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥 3×ℑ𝔫𝔳𝔦𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔞 𝔰𝔭𝔢𝔠𝔦𝔞𝔩 𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-4×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔱𝔬 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤'𝔰 ℭ𝔩𝔞𝔫
ℭ𝔥-5×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-6×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔪𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥-7×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥-8×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥-9×𝔍𝔦𝔰𝔬𝔬 𝔖𝔢𝔬𝔫𝔞𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔫𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥-10×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔨𝔦𝔪 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔨
ℭ𝔥-11×𝔏𝔢𝔢 𝔗𝔞𝔢𝔪𝔦𝔫
ℭ𝔥-12×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔟𝔢 𝔪𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥-13×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔤𝔦𝔠
ℭ𝔥-14×𝔉𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔯𝔲𝔱𝔱
ℭ𝔥-15×ℜ𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢
ℭ𝔥-16×ℭ𝔥𝔞 𝔈𝔲𝔫𝔴𝔬𝔬
ℭ𝔥-17×𝔑𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔠𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔡
ℭ𝔥-18×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢𝔫 𝔴𝔬𝔬𝔡𝔰 𝔠𝔞𝔪𝔭
ℭ𝔥-19×𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔶 𝔞𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔣𝔯𝔬𝔪 𝔥𝔦𝔪!
ℭ𝔥-20×𝔖𝔥𝔞𝔪𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-21×𝔐𝔬𝔬𝔫𝔰𝔥𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢𝔞𝔡𝔬𝔴𝔰
ℭ𝔥-22×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔭𝔥𝔞
ℭ𝔥-23×𝔐𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔴𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔪𝔶 𝔭𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫!
ℭ𝔥-24×𝔐𝔬𝔯𝔬𝔫 𝔞𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔢
Ch-25×𝔖𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 26×𝔚𝔢𝔡𝔡𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 27×𝔎𝔦𝔩𝔩 ℌ𝔦𝔪
ℭ𝔥 28×𝔉𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 29×𝔚𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔩𝔦𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 30×𝔒𝔐𝔢𝔤𝔞, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔞𝔪𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 31×𝔏𝔢𝔞𝔳𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 32×𝔑𝔞𝔪𝔧𝔬𝔬𝔫, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤?
ℭ𝔥 33×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔭𝔯𝔬𝔠𝔢𝔰𝔰 𝔬𝔣 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔢𝔡𝔰
ℭ𝔥 34×𝔉𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩𝔩𝔶 𝔠𝔞𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱!
~ℭ𝔥 35×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲 ~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯~
~ℭ𝔥 36×𝔅𝔢𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔫𝔢, 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯(𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)~
ℭ𝔥 37×𝔑𝔢𝔴 𝔣𝔢𝔢𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 38 ℌ𝔞𝔭𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔞𝔣𝔱𝔢𝔯?~
ℭ𝔥 39×ℜ𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔦𝔫 𝔭𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔢, 𝔎𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 40×𝔐𝔶𝔰𝔱𝔢𝔯𝔦𝔬𝔲𝔰 𝔪𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔰
ℭ𝔥-41×𝔒𝔲𝔯 𝔬𝔴𝔫 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢
~ℭ𝔥-42×𝔐𝔞𝔩𝔦𝔠𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 43×𝔇𝔬 𝔫𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥
ℭ𝔥-44×ℑ𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔬𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔩𝔡
ℭ𝔥 45×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱𝔥 𝔡𝔯𝔞𝔤𝔬𝔫?
~ℭ𝔥 46×𝔒𝔪𝔢𝔤𝔞'𝔰 𝔰𝔢𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 47×𝔐𝔶 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔦𝔰 𝔢𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔰~
ℭ𝔥 48×ℑ𝔰 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰, 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡?
ℭ𝔥 49×ℑ 𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 50×ℑ𝔫 𝔡𝔢𝔢𝔭𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔰𝔩𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰
~ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-2~
ℭ𝔥 51×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔥𝔦𝔡𝔡𝔢𝔫 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔦𝔢𝔰-3
ℭ𝔥 52×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔲𝔫𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔲𝔯𝔞𝔩
ℭ𝔥 53×𝔐𝔶 𝔡𝔢𝔰𝔱𝔦𝔫𝔶, 𝔦𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 54×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯
ℭ𝔥 55×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢
ℭ𝔥 56×𝔗𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔦𝔰 𝔣𝔩𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤
ℭ𝔥 57×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫
ℭ𝔥 58×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔢𝔫'𝔰 𝔪𝔦𝔰𝔢𝔯𝔶
~ℭ𝔥 59×𝔖𝔢𝔡𝔲𝔠𝔦𝔫𝔤~
~ℭ𝔥 60×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔣𝔦𝔯𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔱~
~ℭ𝔥 61×𝔓𝔯𝔢𝔤𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔱?~
~ℭ𝔥 62 𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔢~
~ℭ𝔥 63×𝔓𝔞𝔦𝔫 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔲𝔯𝔢~
ℭ𝔥 64×𝔊𝔬𝔱 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰!
ℭ𝔥 66×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔱𝔯𝔞𝔶𝔢𝔩
ℭ𝔥 67×𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱𝔥
ℭ𝔥 68×𝔏𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔶𝔬𝔲
ℭ𝔥 69×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔩𝔲𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔡𝔞𝔶
ℭ𝔥 70×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱?!
ℭ𝔥 71×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩 𝔟𝔞𝔦𝔱
ℭ𝔥 72×𝔈𝔦𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔶𝔬𝔲, 𝔬𝔯 𝔪𝔢
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 1)
ℭ𝔥 73×𝔗𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔪𝔶 𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔱 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔱𝔥(𝔣𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔩 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 2)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 I-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 II -𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 III-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IV-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 V-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~
~𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VI-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰~(cont.)
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 VIII-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 IX-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰
𝔅𝔫𝔰 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 X-𝔒𝔫𝔩𝔶 𝔲𝔰(𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔢𝔫𝔡)
𝔈𝔭𝔦𝔩𝔬𝔤𝔲𝔢

ℭ𝔥 65×𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔲𝔯𝔦𝔣𝔦𝔠𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔠𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔶

456 88 66
Por Vhopes_eomma

Hoseok was smiling widely, as he stepped in his reign with taehyung who was equally happy as him, with the two books with themselves, the books for which they almost put their lives in danger, but finally came back alive.

"Beautiful?" Taehyung called, making hoseok hum in response, who was looking at the book of air dragon in his hand, with a smile on his face.

"As we have got our books now, do you know what does this mean?" He asked.

Hoseok frowned at his words, but then a light shade of crimson crept on his cheeks, making him hide his face with that book, and taehyung let out a small chuckle.

"Lets get married soon now, my love~"

.

.

.

"WHAT!? BUT YOU SAID WE COULD GET MARRIED ONCE WE WILL BE BACK?!" taehyung groaned, after hearing to his father's words, while his mother Haerin and hoseok's mother jisoo, both trying to hold on their laughter after seeing taehyung's face, and in between of that, jiho, hoseok's father, was staring at his son's mate with a raised brow.

"Why? What is wrong in this? You only have to wait for one month taehyung?" Jae asked, but taehyung clicked his tongue in his mouth, and stared at his father with his hands placed on the both sides of his hips.

"Appa, I will marry him tomorrow. And this is final."

"The auspicious day of you two getting married is on the first full moon day of the second month of this year. So, you cannot marry my son just on any random day, specially without my permission." This time, jiho said, crossing his arms in front of his chest, glaring at his soon to be son in law, who gulped and turned his gaze to his mate, who was standing in complete silence.

"But, I think we should marry as early as possible! What if earth dragon came and-"

"Hoseok, do you want to marry tae right now?" His father asked, gaining the young omega's attention, who stared at his appa, then at his mate, then at his soon to be father in law, then back to his appa.

"Whenever you want appa. I would like to marry on the day you have decided for us." He said.

Taehyung huffed, and pouted hugely, when he saw his soon to be father in law smirking at him at his son's words.

"I will see you in night." He mumbled to himself, glaring at his beauty who is standing beside him with corner of his eyes.

.

.

.

"YAA! YOU COME HERE! WHY YOU SAID YOU DO NOT WANT TO MARRY RIGHT NOW!" taehyung said, running behind of hoseok, who was giggling while running away from him in all over the chamber.

"I want to follow the rituals tae! If this is what Luna has decided, then I would love to marry you on that day only!" He giggled, but squealed when taehyung wrapped his arms around him from behind, and threw him over his shoulder.

"YAAH YOU MORON LEAVE ME OR I WILL CALL FOR APPA!"

"Surely call for him. Then whole palace will know that I was in your chamber and-" with these he threw hoseok on his bed which made him scream a little, but then his eyes widen when taehyung pinned both of his hands over his head and hovered over him, looking down at him with a smirk on his face.

"And making you moan my name like a shameless omega." He whispered, slowly leaning close to his mate's face, who started to wiggle under his grip.

"Yaah! Leave me moron! You cannot use your physical strength against me in such hmm-!" His words got cut in mid, when taehyung smashed his lips on his mate's, molding them with this in an instant, and his tongue finding its way to the warm and sweet cavern of the younger's mouth.

Taehyung held both of hoseok's wrist in his one hand, to move his other hand down to his neck, making hoseok shiver when he felt him touching the mating mark in the dip of his neck.

The kiss got more intense when taehyung pressed his lips more to hoseok's. His lips now parted wide while his tongue devouring his mouth from inside, and the other hand sneakily started to pull hoseok's hanbok down from his body when-

*Knock knock knock knock*

Hoseok kicked taehyung and he fell on floor, making him groan in pain while hoseok was trying to catch his breath and wiping his wet lips and chin by the sleeve of his hanbok.

"Ugh! Who is there!?" Taehyung growled in frustration, at which hoseok chuckled, and stood up from his bed.

"Let me see." He said, and walked towards of the gates to see from the small window, to find it is the royal chief commander, Cha eunwoo.

"Prince, the majesty is calling you in throne hall. He called prince taehyung too, but I did not found him in his chamber. Do you know where he could be?" He asked, asked, making me hum in response.

"He can be catching butterflies in royal garden, and, I will be in throne hall in few moments." Eunwoo nodded, and hoseok closed the window, turning his gaze to his mate, who was still sitting on floor, staring at him with a raised brow and crossed arms.

"Catching butterflies? Did not you found any other excuse?" He asked, making hoseok chuckle, and walk in his direction while jumping like a little puppy.

"You should go to royal garden now. Eunwoo San would go there for you." He said, bending down to place a peck on his pouting mate's lips.

"I wanted to make love with you. And Luna forbid me for saying this, but your appa really seems like he do not want the next heir of his throne." Hoseok laughed at his words, and made taehyung stand on his feet by holding onto his arm.

"He must be having something important to talk to, tae. Now leave. I will see you in throne hall."

.

.

.

"Appa, you have been surprising us from ever since we have came here, is there anything else you want us to surprise about?" Taehyung said in disbelief, while jae raised his brow at his son's words.

"This is not a way to talk to your soon to be father in law, tae."

"I apologise." He mumbled, now standing in complete silence.

"So, you two have to leave for the moonshadow Meadows todays night for your purification ceremony. You have to purify yourself one month before your wedding, and after that, other rituals will be done. So, now you two can leave, and start to pack your important belongings as you have to leave in evening." Ji-ho said.

Hoseok and tae both nodded, and after bowing to him, they walked out of the throne hall.

"So, when you are going to reveal about you son's identity?" Jae asked, and weary sigh escaped his lips.

"After this purification ceremony, we will reveal his identity."

"I understand. And, how many people are going with them?"

"As according to rituals, father and mother cannot go in purification ceremony of the mates. So, they will leave with some of their servants and guards. YN would be there already with other sages, so it would not be probelm. We cannot let anyone know in reign about this. We have to do everything secretly." Jiho explained, and once again, jiho nodded in understanding.

.

.

.

"Should I put this with your things too prince?" Lisa asked, showing hoseok his air dragon bow, who shook his head in an instant.

"I will leave them in palace. We will come back within one day, so I do not need them."

"But, you should carry some arms of yours with yourself prince."

"Do not worry Lisa. I will take my sword with myself." Hoseok said with a smile on his face, which made Lisa smile back at him too.

"As you say."

.

.

.

In moonshadow Meadows, Luna's temple

Jungkook flinched and woke up from the horrible nightmare, where he saw that wolves were taking his jimin away from him, to do his funeral.

He sighed, and took a chalice in his hand, poured some water in it, and started to drink it to calm his pacing heart.

Placing the chalice on its place again, he turned his gaze to his mate, who is still in his deep slumber, sleeping peacefully, while looking like a beautiful angel which is sent from heavens for him.

"Wake up jiminie. It is too much now. This silence is devouring me from inside." He mumbled, leaning down to place a tender peck on his cold lips.

.

.

.

Jin's pov

After coming back from jung's reign, I was feeling a little lonely, but, namjoon seems like to change a lot from ever since I left him.

From ever since I have came back, he has been a little too clingy to me, and being a little too caring. It is not like I am not liking this, but, the sudden change, is just feeling too new to me, because never in my life anyone ever cared for me like this.

"Jinnie, do you want to walk in garden to take some fresh air? You have been in this chamber since morning." He asked, making me turn my gaze towards of him.

I nodded with a smile, and he held my hand in his stronger one, to help me to stand up from my bed, as because of my now big puppy bump, it is not easy for me to move on my my own.

.

.

"The snow is looking beautiful is not it?"

"Not more than my mate." He said, and I chuckled at his words.

"You should try something else joonie. These courting statements you used to use in dragon era."

"I cannot do anything! I am not tae!" He whined, making me shake my head while smiling at him.

"Then, learn from him?"

"I cannot become shameless like him." He said with a done face, while we continued to walk in snow.

"I think hoseok's air dragon soul is still not in his control, that is why the snow has not melted yet." I whispered, and he hummed in response.

"Huge power is needed to control on their dragon souls, Jin. Hoseok is indeed the strongest omega, but he is strong physically only at this moment. Mentally, he is lost, and feeling vulnerable because of the sudden revelation of everything. His past was a horrible nightmare, and I am sure, even if he shows that he is fine, he might be suffering from inside after getting those memories back, and right now taehyung is the only source of his sanity, of him feeling secure and protected." Namjoon said, while Jin listened to him in silence.

"It was indeed not the most pleasurable thing to get those memories back from past life, joonie. Specially for hoseok and jimin, as they both went through a living hell in their last moments."

"I am worried for jimin. He was already in vulnerable condition, and after those memories, I do not know if he even want to open his eyes ever again or not"

"Do not say like this joonie! He has to wake up or-"

"We cannot do anything Jin. We can only, wait with patience." He said, and I let out a sigh. In the end, he right. We can only wait.

.

.

.

"Tae someone will see stop!" Hoseok squealed once again, trying to push his mate away from him who was busy kissing and biting his neck while hiding behind the bushes of royal garden.

"Your appa really is testing my patience! Now he said that we cannot see each other before the purification ceremony and we have to go through two different paths just for this reason!?"

"I-it is ou- not his fault! They are rituals!"

"Let the rituals drown in well!" He growled, and a moan almost escaped hoseok's lips when taehyung bit him on his scent gland, while his one hand was squeezing his round and soft butt.

"S-stop tae stop! Someone wi-"

"Hobi, tae?" And again, hoseok pushed taehyung away from himself when he heard a voice calling their names, that taehyung rolled out of the bushes, making his gaze fall on eunwoo, who was staring down at him with wide and astonished eyes.

"W-what are you doing here? You two realize that it is dangerous! You have your chambers!" Eunwoo scolded, making taehyung let out a scoff, and stand on his place slowly.

"Understood. Now we will leave." He said, and for some moments, eunwoo kept standing there, which made taehyung raise his brow at him.

"What? Why are you not leaving?" Eunwoo asked, with a confused frown on his face.

"Hoseok is behind those bushes and he is naked. Do you want to see-"

"I AM LEAVING!" saying this, eunwoo ran away from there.

"Why you said I am naked! What he will think!?" Hoseok scolded, and kicked taehyung's arse from behind, as he stepped out of the bushes after fixing his hanbok and hair, crossing his arms over his chest and staring at his mate with raging expression.

"It does not matter jagiya! Now lets leave for your chamber and continue what we were d-"

"I am not in mood. Leave me alone!" Saying this, hoseok ran away from there too, leaving a whining tae stomping his foot there.

.

.

.

"Hobi, take care of yourself, and do not bother seongja YN much, understood? You will be back just in a day, but still, take care of yourself and be safe." Jisoo explained to his son, who nodded at him with a smile. It is evening now, but the sun has already set because of the thick clouds of snow.

"Eomma, just keep the books safe. I will be fine too." He assured, making her mother nod at him with a smile.

"They are safe and hidden hoseok. Also, do not let taehyung touch you during this purification ceremony. Purify yourself, and keep distance from your mate." His father said, giving side eyes to tae, who was talking to his appa and eomma too.

Hoseok chuckled, and shook his head slightly.

"Appa, I will take care of this. Do not worry." And with these words, hoseok climbed in his chariot, with Lisa as his charioteer.

"Lisa, take hoseok there safely. I trust you my child."

"Do not worry your highness. I will take care of prince. Besides, we have guards with us, so I will ensure and take prince's safety responsibility.

.

.

Hoseok's pov

I smiled, when Lisa arranged all the things I will need on this journey in chariot, but she stopped when her eyes laid on my hand.

"Prince, who gave you this ring?" She asked, staring at the ring which tzuyu gave me.

"Tzuyu gave me this as an apology present. I found it beautiful, so I kept wearing this. Did you liked this?" I asked, and she nodded at me slowly.

"It is beautiful." She mumbled, and in the end, she lit of the incense lamp.

"Is this the same scent?"

"Yes prince, it is sandalwood. It will give you relief in this journey." She said, and closed the lid of that incense lamp, making me inhale the calming scent of it.

"Hobi? Are you prepared to leave?" Eomma asked from outside, and I nodded at her.

"I am going prince. If you will need something, just tell me through the window which is behind me."

"Do not worry Lisa. I will." I said, and she nodded at me with a smile, then stepped out of the chariot.

"Wait wait wait! Hoseokie I have to talk something important to you!" Taehyung appeared our of no where in front of the gate of my chariot, making appa and eomma stare at him.

He got on my chariot, closed the door, and hugged me close to himself, making a smile form on my lips.

"I love you, beautiful." He whispered, kissing me on my cheek, then on my lips.

"I love you too. Now go. Or appa will be angry." I mumbled. He hummed, and kept hugging for some moments, before breaking the hug, and stared into my eyes.

"We will meet when we will be back here. Understood?"

"Yes tae. Now go!"

.

.

Mid night

The chariots were moving slowly towards of our destination, and the calming scent of sandalwood has filled the chariot.

I yawned, when suddenly I started to feel tired and sleepy.

I have not slept properly since two days, and the calming scent of sandalwood is making my mind relax from all the unwanted thoughts.

I closed my eyes, and in an instant, got lost in the thoughts of taehyung. He is going towards moonshadow Meadows from some other path, and I think, he might be feeling sleepy just like me at this moment.

.

.

.

The moon was shining bright in the dark sky, and slow steps of the horses and soldiers were echoing in the silent forest, with the voices of the night animals and birds.

"Prince? Are you fine? Do you need something?" Lisa asked, holding onto the reins of the horses, but frowned when she did not got anything in response.

"Prince? Do you need something?" Once again, she asked, but no response.

She opened the window which was behind of her on chariot, only to see hoseok had fell asleep on the soft couch, and has curled up into a small ball because of less space.

"Oh, so you are sleeping." She said, and closed the window, again turning her gaze on the way.

For some moments, everything was silent, as they kept walking on their way, while Lisa, started to hum a melody in her enchanting voice.

And then-

One by one, the guards started to fall on their way which were walking behind of hoseok's chariot, while Lisa was unknown to all of this.

She kept humming for some more moments, but frowned, when she felt something strange.

She stopped the chariot, and turned her gaze, only to let her eyes went wide, when she found everyone has fell asleep.

"Everyone is asleep?" She mumbled, and turned her gaze in her front once again, as she stared at the path.

For some moments, she kept thinking, and surely, it was strange that how everyone is falling asleep all of a sudden, perhaps, they are too tired?

"But we cannot stop, we have to reach there before tomorrow's evening. It is not good to stop in the mid of the forest without any protection." She mumbled, and again, the chariot started to move.

.

After walking for one wolf step, she decided check on hoseok once again. Now, they are all alone in that dark forest, in between the silence of the midnight.

"Prince? Do you need something?" She asked, but no response.

"Prince?" She called once again.

"Are you still asleep?" She asked, and, no response, so she decided to see from the window, only to find hoseok in his deep slumber.

"Oh, seems like you are in deep slumber." She mumbled closing the window once again, and turning her gaze in her front on the path.

The chariot kept moving with slow pace, and Lisa again started to hum a melody, this time, a different one.

And-

A smirk formed on Lisa's lips.

She chuckled, and slowly, her short nails started to grow long, and got painted in black.

Her attire slowly changed to a pure black royal hanbok, and her lips got painted with black.

Her eyes turned maroon, and the chariot got surrounded by a strange energy and a green glow all of a sudden.

The ring, which hoseok was wearing and given by tzuyu, started to glow, and then-

He appeared.

The sandalwood incense mixed with leaves of slumber made hoseok asleep.

Her magical melody made those guards fall asleep whom they left behind.

Her melody called the earth dragon there.

And now~

"Oppa, you came so late. Now take him with you." Lisa uttered, staring at the great earth dragon in front of her, with a smirk on her black painted lips.

"You did so good, my lovely sister. Now, continue the strategy." He said, and in a blink, hoseok appeared on his back, and the ring, which was given by tzuyu, turned into dust. The ring was to call the earth dragon, on any part of the earth.

"Take care of your, soon to be wife, oppa." She said, and then, a bright green glow covered that place.

And he disappeared.

With hoseok.

Leaving Lisa all alone there.

She kept standing there for some moments, then a chuckle escaped her lips, as she slowly walked towards the gates of chariot.

She held on its handle in a gentle grip, then closed her eyes, mumbled some incoherent words, and when she opened them again-

There standing a similar looking person, just like hers, in front of her.

"Now, you have to ride the chariot, while me-" she mumbled, smirking hugely, and then, a her body got covered with red smoke, which swirled around her covering her completely, and when it disappeared-

There standing hoseok.

"While I will be taking the place of prince hoseok, until my brother make him as his."

Lisa said, and laughed out loudly, making her evil laugh echo in the whole forest.

"King ji-ho, your end is near. We will soon take the revenge of our father." She mumbled, with the same, evil smirk on her face.

.

.

.

.

Uh-huh~ did you expected her to be the villain?🌚And now, I will not give any glimpse to increase your curiosity, coz from now every chapter is going to have some revelation, as the book is finally very close to its end. The vote target is 70 for this chapter, so all the best~

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

87.1K 1.1K 13
Y/N is a powerful witch in her 5th year at Hogwarts. She's been recruited by the Dark Lord to help him be a spy within the Hogwarts walls. But what...
101K 7.7K 73
"Strip!" Hoseok says sitting on the bed lighting his cigar. "Please, let me go..." Taehyung begs shivering under Hoseok's gaze. "You know to what ext...
11.5K 1.3K 9
- Намайг Ван Жэксон гэдэг. Сая сонссон биздээ, би чамайг сая доллараар худалдаж авсан. Одооноос чи миний өмч.
300K 21K 156
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...