The Academy Of Fate: A Journe...

By Lmxn_lemz

Mizuki hyuga was born in the sand village and her parents died when she was 4 years old Her parents usually t... More

ΙͺΙ΄α΄›Κ€α΄α΄…α΄œα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ
Prologue
Chapter 1: My birth village
Chapter 2: Uchiha...
Chapter 3: My first friend was a Hyuga
chapter 4: Training with my cousin or my friend?
Chapter 5: Genin
Chapter 6: Team7's first real mission
Chapter 7: Training but for the boys
Chapter 8: The Chunin exam I
Chapter 9: Chunin exam II
Chapter 10: The last month training before the final exam
Hyōshō Clan Explanation
Chapter 12: Naruto Vs Gaara
Chapter 13: It's been 5 years...
Chapter 14: The Land Of Tea
Chapter 15: My Eyes!!
Chapter 16: I'm not joining you!
Re-Introduction

Chapter 11: The final exam

79 8 0
By Lmxn_lemz

It was 2 days before the exam. I was packing up my stuff till Luna entered the room "oh, hey. Do you need something before I leave?" I asked with a smile, she shook her head "no, I just wanted to say my goodbyes and walk you till the pillars" I smiled and ran to hug her.

"I'm going to miss you Luna!!" She laughed and patted my head. I hugged her tightly which made her laugh even more "okay, now, now, you don't want to slice into 2 pieces" I let my grip go a little "I will miss you too Mika, but after all that training I want to see that you nail that exam!" I nod "you can count on me!"

After that, I had all my stuff packed and was ready to go.

I was outside the door and saw Hikaru running towards me while Osamu was right behind him. "hey guys!" I waved "Mika!!" I heard Hikaru yell out my name as he was stopping right in front of me.

I sat down till I reached his height and petted him and he glared at me "you're fluffy" I said "I'm not your pet you know-" he was cut off by me picking him up "seriously" I just gave him a smile.

I saw Osamu and Luna laughing "what?" they shook their heads "oh it's nothing" Luna said standing up straight "come on, let's go" Osamu said which we all nodded too.

We walked down the hill and we walked through the small kitsune town till someone came up to us "hey...you're familiar" I said which the human kitsune nodded to "It's me, the one who handed you the scroll to sign your name in. I'm Danica" I smiled "yep, I remember you. I'm Mizuki but call me Mika" I said.

"well Mika, Morana wishes to meet you before your leave" I nod "I will come right away" I turned around and saw them nodding before I could say anything "can you all come along?" asked Danica which Luna accepted immediately and both the male Kitsunes took a second to answer but accepted.

Me, Luna, and Danica were walking up front while the male Kitsunes were walking behind us. We all were walking to the tunnel to meet up with Morana.

"I heard you trained hard Mika" I heard Danica say which made me smile "yeah...thank you!" we were in front of the tunnel. Danica turned to look at us "we made it! Who's first time to enter?" Danica asked which the male Kitsunes replied too.

"Well don't get scared regardless of her huge kitsune body. She is the oldest around here" she turned around and started to enter the tunnel and we followed along. There were golden crystals 'I didn't really care to notice these till I did a jutsu that the ice crystals appeared gold. I thought they were for design in this tunnel' I turned my head in front of me as we were about to reach the end.

we walked out of the tunnel "I really love the beauty of this place...I haven't been here since she was here" Luna whispered to herself which I heard and made me smile. A big shadow covered us "Morana..." I heard Luna say "Long time no see Luna" Morana said.

I saw Hikaru walk beside me and looked up at me which made me confused but I bended down "what is it?" I asked and I saw him look away embarrassed "can you...pick me up...?" I smiled and picked him up and saw him get comfort in my arms.

Luna and Morana were getting along with each other and talking about their old memories of my mom and other stuff while Hikaru slept in my arms and I was talking to Danica and Osamu.

Morana looked at me "you're getting along with Hikaru?" I nod "looks like it" I looked at him while he was still asleep "I told you to come here to wish you the best of luck on your Chunin exam" She said which I replied with a thanks.

We stayed a little longer to say our final goodbyes and started to walk out.

"I miss this...you remind me so much of my old times you know" she ruffled through my hair "I haven't smiled in so long that it feels like centuries since I found happiness" I smiled "I will not fail you in the exam and I'll return and make you happier than you are now. I promise that!" I said then noticed we were in front of the pillars.

"you better come back. I'm counting on you!" she said which I nodded to and sat on Osamu's back "I will" I still had Hikaru in my arms so I laid him down between my legs just so I can hold onto Osamu. "bye, bye, for now" Osamu started running and Luna waved till there was no sight of here to be seen.

.............

We made it in front of the village. I got off of Osamu and Hikaru got down from the back of his father. "well, have a nice run back home" I smiled "I won't need to run. I can just teleport back but thanks for the concern" I sighed "No problem I guess" he smiled.

"Don't fail that exam. I'm also counting on you. I did see how much you trained and how Hikaru used to join you most of the time" he looked down and Hikaru. "you two would be best friends in no time. Anyway, I'm off but good luck and don't die" he teleported away.

"well Hikaru how are you feeling today?" I turned around "the first thing you ask when we just made it to the village...seriously?" I chuckled "'seriously' is your word, isn't it?" he glared at me and looked away which made me chuckle.

We entered the village and the first place I went to was the Hokage's office.

I knocked on the door "come in" I opened the door "well, well, Mizuki you made it before the exam by 2 days. Good timing" ii saw him take out a paper and crossed something off.

"well...I guess that I'm done here because I technically came here to tell you that I'm back" he nodded "you are off to go kid" I nod and walked out to Hikaru who was outside the whole time.

Hiruzen looked shocked as I walked out 'that symbol...is that...it can't be...Hoshiko had a child'

I was on my way to the Hyuga compound "Maybe I should say hello to Kakashi sensei" I said to Hikaru who was right beside me.

.............

I was on a stone mountain staring at Kakashi sensei training Sasuke. "I clocked my chakra. They won't know I'm here...probably" I said to Hikaru "that was you least good thing you did in your training somehow" I glared at him

"at least I can turn into a human with ears and tails unlike you" his jaw dropped "I'm...I'm still learning" we were glaring at each other at this point "same as me" We stock out our tongues and huffed and looked at the opposite direction.

I sighed "Okay, I'll go to say hello or something while you can stay here and watch or come along" I started to jump stone by stone leaving Hikaru behind.

He jumped behind me and stopped at the last stone that was the nearest to Kakashi sensei and Sasuke. I jumped down which made Sasuke go into his fighting stance and Kakashi smiled with his eyes closed "well, well, well, look who's back' Kakashi sensei said and Sasuke went back to his normal stance.

"you left all of a sudden and now you're back...and your outfit...what's that clan symbol?" Sasuke walked up to me. I turned around "right...I found out I'm in another clan which my mom is also in..." Sasuke did look surprised "you're full of surprises. Is that why you left suddenly after the first training?" I nod "by the way, when did your hair grow so long? It looks...well different and the change of outfit" I said "am I supposed to thank you for that?" he asked "no?" I replied.

Hikaru went between me and Sasuke "you decided to show up now?" my eyes dulled "yes, I did" Sasuke looked surprised and confused "what...?" I cleared my throat "Hikaru this is Sasuke, Sasuke this is Hikaru. Hikaru is a kitsune, a fox with 9 tails. He is my summoning buddy, my to be best friend, and a part of the Hyōshō clan"

"what's with the women in the Hyōshō clans and the Uchiha boys" Hikaru muttered as he walked near Kakashi sensei. "I know right?" I heard Kakashi sensei say "what?" I turned around "nothing, just talking to Hikaru" my eyes dulled.

I turned back to Sasuke "so that mark on your hand is..." he took out my hand which had an orange mark which matches Hikaru's Mark on his forehead "yes, it's a type of summoning jutsu for Hikaru" he let go of my hand.

"Do you still remember the chidori lesson?" Kakashi said "oh that lighting ball thing? She trained a couple of times with that jutsu" Hikaru answered "well I hope that answered it" I said.

"Did you increase in how many times you can do it per day?" Sasuke asked "no, still 3 times per day" I answered.

"Well Mizuki, I wish you luck in the exam" Kakashi sensei said and I nodded "I came here to say I was back, so I won't train with you guys" I saw Sasuke cross his arms and look away "Good luck Sasuke" I said "you too" he replied.

I smiled and turned around and jumped on the rocks and Hikaru was right behind me. on my way back to the village, I saw Naruto and an old man with long white hair "Naruto?" I saw him turn around "oh Mika!!" Naruto ran too me while the old man turned around and I saw his eyes widen.

"You weren't anywhere in the village! Where were you?!" he asked "I was training outside the village" he gave me the 'oh' face. I saw the old man walk up to me "Naruto, may I talk to her private ly?" I saw him look confused for a second then he nodded and walked away.

"Um hello sir...?" he looked at me with a straight face "you're from the Hyōshō clan" that caught me off guard "yeah...?" He sighed "who are your parents?" he asked "why would I tell you something private about me when I don't even know you?!"

He sighed "My name is Jiraiya and if you need to know this which might make you answer my question, I'm one of the legendary sannin" my eyes widened "you...okay, um my parents are Hoshiko Hyuga Hyōshō and Hayashi Uchiha" I saw him smile.

"you're Hoshiko and Hayashi's daughter! I remember visiting Hoshiko once when she was still pregnant with you! I was also there when you were born..." I was having mixed expressions "I um...well hello to you too and it's really nice to meet one of my mom's teammates" I smiled and he nodded and looked at the young kitsune beside me.

"well hello there Hikaru" Hikaru looked happy and excited at the same time while I looked surprised "wait hold on, Hikaru you know him?" Hikaru nodded "He was there when you picked me as your summoning buddy"

'what is happening' I looked at Naruto who playing around "Is Naruto your teammate?" Jiraiya asked which I nodded to.

Naruto walked up to us "what were you guys talking about anyway? Do you know pervy sage?" I looked at Jiraiya with a jaw drop and also at the urge of laughter "pervy sage!? Did you used to be like that to my mother?!" my eye twitched "no! of course not!" he yelled out.

Naruto looked at me then Jiraiya back and forth "so you do know pervy sage!" Naruto shouted "no...well yes but no" I said "what is that supposed to mean?" he asked "well he used to be my mom's teammate and he noticed how much I look like her so he asked about my parents and we introduced ourselves and everything..." Naruto wasn't even listening and was talking to Jiraiya till I finished.

My eye twitched "Naruto!!" I yelled "oh...you done" he laughed awkwardly "you heard nothing, didn't you?" he scratched the back of his head "yes..."

.............

I was walking away from both of the twitching men on the floor "people these days..." I sighed while Hikaru looked at me with an awkward look "what is it Hikaru?!" he gulped "did you have to do that to Jiraiya?" I stopped

"yes" I continued walking leaving him behind standing "why?!" he asked running after me. "who know? Maybe he actually was a perv to my mother" I crossed my arms on my chest.

I was home talking to Hinata about training and everything till I said that I felt sleepy and she agreed and we went to bed.

.............

2 days later:

I was in the Chunin exam court with the rest of the passing Genin but Naruto and Sasuke were missing.

Everyone looked at the entrance door which Naruto entered flying "that is one hell of an entrance" I said with a smirk.

Shikamaru helped Naruto up from the ground and I heard him mutter "what a drag" which made me smile "guys run! You won't believe this but there is a huge herd of bulls coming this way!" Naruto said which made my eyes dull.

I walked between Gaara and Neji. Neji glared at me then looked away which made me sigh, while Gaara looked at me with a small smile then looked away.

I looked up and looked amazed at how many people were there. They started cheering.

I looked at the third hokage and the empty seat beside him. The Kazekage walked up to the hokage which made me frown. I looked at Gaara who looked pissed off. I hated the Kazekage for treating Gaara like a nobody even tho Gaara was one of his children.

After a couple of minutes, the third hokage started to speak "welcome all and our deepest thanks for coming here to the village hidden in the leaves for this year's Chunin selection. We have come to the final competition between the 9 candidates who made it through the preliminaries. We ask that no one leaves until all the matches are completed, now everyone enjoy" the third hokage said.

"this is going to be a long day" I sigh. "oh there is one more thing before we get started. Look it over" he took out a paper with who we will fight with "there has been a slight change in the set up but now it's set so everyone take one last look on who you will be facing" Genma (the new proctor) said "Dosu's not there anymore" I smirked "did he drop out?" I muttered.

"uh question, question" Naruto said with his hand risen up "what is it?" Genma asked "just wondering what will happen to Sasuke? I mean if he doesn't show up" Naruto asked 'probably elimination' I thought "If a candidate is not here in the arena at the time his name is called, he forfeits the match" I sigh 'as I thought...kinda'

Genma started to explain about the exam "alright, these are the opponent for the first match. Naruto Uzumaki and Neji Hyuga. Those 2 stay, the rest of you go to the waiting area" he said.

The rest of use walked up the stairs to the waiting room. I stood next to Shikamaru watching how Naruto was talking about a vow that he did to defeat Neji.

"Begin!" Genma said and cheering was heard right after.

Naruto made 5 shadow clones which were defeated easily by Neji, then Naruto made a very big amount of shadow clones. Naruto's shadow clones ran at Neji but of course Neji wasn't that easy to defeat.

Neji ignored the shadow clones and ran to the real Naruto and hit one of his chakra pulse which I wasn't that surprised about. All the shadow clones disappeared. I saw Naruto on the ground and he looked at Neji with a smirk, he then puffed 'A shadow clone!!' I was surprised but smiled. 2 other Narutos appeared "way to go Naruto!!" I shouted.

Naruto was about to hit Neji in the air but was stopped by chakra 'not this jutsu again' I sighed "what is it?" Shikamaru asked "That's a very strong technique. I only saw Neji use it. I tried to learn it but I couldn't fully do the jutsu" I explained "I can't really explain the jutsu itself but you will see" I pointed at Neji when he started to spin and Naruto was pushed back and the shadow clone puffed away.

Neji stopped and created a big circle around him. Naruto stood up from the ground and made more shadow clones that surrounded Neji "this is pointless" I said with a sigh. Naruto and his shadow clone ran at Neji but was stopped by his chakra rotation circle.

Neji got into a familiar stance "8 trigrams 64 palms jutsu" I said "I definitely understand Hyuga language" Shikamaru said which made me turn my head to face him "shut up pineapple head just listen and I'll explain later" he sighed "girls these days" he muttered, I hit the back of his head which he immediately complained about "what a drag" he said rubbing the back of his head.

Neji started to hit every chakra pulse in Naruto's body. Naruto fell on the floor with blood dripping from his mouth but he was still alive and breathing just fine "he heals pretty fast" I muttered. Genma walked closer to the both of them to see if Naruto will continue. I saw Neji smirking while talking to Naruto.

I sigh and looked away "oh Naruto..." I sigh, after a couple of seconds I looked back at the arena and saw Naruto slowly standing up from the ground which made me smile widely "yes...you can do it" I hold onto the fence to look at both of them better.

Naruto was smirking at Neji while Neji was surprised. I heard Naruto talking to Neji about how he hurt Hinata in the match and everything till Neji started talking about the curse mark jutsu and removed his protection headband to reveal the curse mark which made me looked away.

Neji talked about his life and how his father died instead of Hiashi. 'I wasn't there that time but I am very disappointed about the Hyuga clan...no wonder my mother ran away'

Neji put back his forehead protection and ran at Naruto and hit him in the chest which send him flying "proctor, it's finished" Neji said walking away but stopped in his tracks as he heard Naruto talk.

"Naruto is a strong one" I said with a smirk "I agree; that kid is something" Shikamaru agreed

Naruto looked like he wasn't giving up just yet. Naruto's eyes were closed and he looked like he was doing something. I closed my eyes and opened it to activate my Byakugan and my eyes widened 'red chakra?!' I looked closer onto his pulse and saw a beast which made me stumble but Shikamaru caught me in time.

I deactivated my Byakugan "That is the kyuubi's chakra" I muttered "kyuubi?" Shikamaru repeated which I nodded to "the 9 tail beast, that's what they call it" Shikamaru looked like he understood right away. He let me go after I stood up straight.

Naruto's speed was faster than before so when Neji threw shurikens he dodged them easily. Both Naruto and Neji took out a kunai and ran at each other till a sudden blow was heard. The whole arena turned in a big blow of dust so we couldn't see anything.

There was 2 holes, there was a hand reaching out in one of the holes to get out "come on! Naruto..." I muttered. Neji's head popped up which made me frown. Neji walked to Naruto passed out in the hole but after it by a couple of seconds, Naruto's arm was in a fist which shot out of the ground and punched Neji in the chin.

Naruto walked up to Neji who was on the floor. "the winner is Naruto Uzumaki" Genma pointed at Naruto as the crowd cheered.

Naruto started cheering and running around "Naruto defeated Neji?! Oh man I can't believe it and I thought Naruto was the same as me, one of the dorky uncool guys" I looked at Shikamaru with dulled eyes "dorky uncool?" Shino repeated "now everyone is saying he's going to make something big of himself, just great, I doubt I can beat him now. This is really bad, I never felt so depressed" he said "you should think about that after beating Temari then me" I smirk "what a drag" Shikamaru sighed.

Naruto came up next to me "way to go Naruto!" he smiled "thanks, Mika" Naruto smiled his usually wide smile.

Me, Shikamaru and Shino talked to Naruto on how much he changed from that 1-month training till we heard the crowd arguing about why the next match hasn't started yet.

"Where the heck is Sasuke?! He would definitely not give up at such a match" I looked at Gaara "that Sasuke, what in the world does he think he is doing!? Forfeiting" Shikamaru said "huh? What are you talking about? He definitely gonna be here, believe it" Naruto said with a smile.

After a couple of minutes, we got news on what will happen to the next match "listen everyone! One of the competitors has not arrived yet, so we're going to postpone this match briefly and simply jump ahead the battle that would have followed this one" Genma said

I looked at Shikamaru "Hey! That means my battle is one match closer now. What a drag!" Shikamaru complained while Naruto was relieved.

"So Shino and Kankuro, come down" Genma said 'I forgot it will be Kankuro's match. I remember seeing his puppets once when I was hanging with Gaara and his siblings joined after a while' I smiled at the past memory.

"Proctor! I withdraw" Kankuro said which made us all shocked "withdraw?!" I repeated "I withdraw so please advance to the next match" Kankuro continued.

Genma sighed "due to Kankuro's withdraw, Shino Aburame wins by default" the crowd started boing.

Temari took out her big fan and used it to attract wind so she can fly down to the ground while she was on top of the fan.

"And you are?" Genma asked "it's my turn, right?" Temari said "well you're sure an eager one, aren't ya? Fine, let's start the next match then. Hey! You up there! Come down!" Genma said "oh come on, what are you doing moving these matches up like this? Why does it have to be my stupid match that gets pushed up...oh man what a draggg...." I had an urge to laugh "shut it iceberg" he said "Shikamaru Nara, come on" Genma said.

Naruto jumped on Shikamaru "come on Shikamaru! You can do it!" he pushed him over the fence into the arena which made my laugh finally escape the urge.

A thud was heard "I still overthink that Shikamaru is the smartest guy to exist" I said. Shikamaru glared at us from the ground, I just waved.

People started throwing junk at Shikamaru. Temari looked like she lost her patience "Well if you don't move I will!" she ran at him while the proctor said "hey I didn't start the match yet" but she ignored him at swinged her closed fan up to stab him with it but when she hit it onto where he was on the ground, he suddenly disappeared and was leaning on the wall.

"it really doesn't make a whole lot of difference to me whether I become a Chunin or not but I guess maybe I shouldn't get myself beaten by a female" Shikamaru said which I definitely felt and urge to hit him in the back of his head or even kick him in his guts.

Temari opened her fan and swinged it for a strong wind to hit him but he turned into kunais 'I did see him take out kunais but I thought I was bluffing'

Temari looked behind her and spotted him behind the tree. She swinged her fan and made a huge blow that reached the crowd, while she did that, Shikamaru used the shadow possession jutsu to use it on her but she kept backing away till the shadow possession stopped, she marked the spot and the shadow returned back to Shikamaru.

After a couple of minutes, Shikamaru sat down on the ground and made a circle using both hand and closed his eyes 'looks like he is thinking of a plan' I thought to myself.

A couple of seconds later his eyes shot open "so you have fighting spirit after all" she swings her fan which aimed the wind at him. He ran behind a tree and hid there. The wind was so strong that it started to cut through the tree. The wind stopped.

"come out coward!!" Temari yelled and swinged her fan again. She was caught off guard when a kunai was thrown at her but she dodged right in time, while she was dodging the kunais being thrown at her, the shadow possession was running at her but she thought it will not pass the line but it did, but she was fast to react.

After a couple of minutes of them standing in place we all heard Kankuro shout to Temari about something above her head. It was Shikamaru's jacket which was tied to a kunai floating in the air. The shadow possession started to increase and run after Temari while she was running away from the shadow Possession.

The shadow finally reached its end which made Temari grin at how she made it out of the shadow possession jutsu.

She put the fan in front of her to hid herself. She did some signs but suddenly stopped. I smirked 'way to go pineapple'

'The 2 holes that were dug down by Naruto' I chuckled "I hate that brain of yours...Shikamaru" I said to myself with a smirk.

Shikamaru raised his hand "he will give up, I just have a feeling" I said "no way he would do th-" Naruto was cut off by Shikamaru saying that he is giving up "told you" I grinned at their surprised reactions.

"the winner is Temari" Genma said while Temari was still surprised.

Naruto jumped down in the arena to argue with Shikamaru.

Genma was talking to Temari about her next match which will be right now "Mizuki, come down" Genma said which I reacted instantly to and jumped over the fence to the ground. Naruto and Shikamaru walked back up through the stairs.

"out of chakra yet, Temari?" I smirked while stretching while she glared at me.

(A/N) yes guys, she does use chakra through the wind release, so no one tell me in the comment about how she doesn't use chakra and all that.

"Begin" Genma said and just stood there with my hands crossed on my chest "so none of you start a match! I guess I'll have to do the work first" she opened her fan and threw a huge storm of wind at me.

After it cooled down, I was standing in the same place with my hands still crossed on my chest "want to try again?" I smirked "what? How?" she looked surprised so were the others.

"protection jutsu" I said and started walking. Something around me started to break and turn into sakura blossom tree petals "I'll play a far game. I'm not really the person who loves to stand with protection around them and does nothing" when I noticed what I said I shut up 'sorry Gaara' I looked at Gaara then back at Temari.

I did some hand signs "ice crystal release: Blizzard flash" random sizes of ice crystal chunks flash at Temari but she used wind to throw it back at me but I dodged them.

I bite my thumb and trace it on my mark on my arm "summoning jutsu" Hikaru appear but he wasn't asleep this time but he was prepared which made me smile.

I whispered to Hikaru the plan. I made crystal clones that was plenty enough to surround Temari. While Temari was defeating them, I was making controlling chakra for a big jutsu and I needed Hikaru's help, so he did help me.

She turned to look at us. I closed my eyes and concentrated on the jutsu "ice crystal release: Golden trap Jutsu!" I shot my eyes open revealing a Kōrigan and a whole golden box surrounded Temari. I heard her try to use wind to break it but it didn't work. She suddenly stopped then they heard screams "the genjutsu started" I said and crossed my arms on my chest "thanks Hikaru, you can go back home now" he nodded and puffed away.

I focused my eyes on her body which was inside the box. She stopped screaming, so I removed the box and saw her frozen in place body. I turned around "She will be fine, don't worry" I smiled while looking at all the shocked faces.

"the winner of this match is Mizuki" I heard cheering. I turned back to Temari and focused my eyes to unfreeze her. She fell to the ground "what happened? How am I on the ground" I offered a hand "sorry...I had to freeze you to win this match. You see these eyes? That's how I froze you" she looked shocked "what about that golden box?" she asked "that causes a genjutsu of my choice or I can make it your fear but I don't know what your fear is, but the box does" she looked at me like she wanted to ask another question but she didn't and walked away.

"Isn't it time for Sasuke's match with Gaara?" I asked "yes, but Sasuke is not here yet" Genma replied. Naruto jumped down "That was so cool! How did you do that!? I never seen these before!" Naruto kept asking "slow down Naruto...the next match is about to begin if Sasuke comes" I said which brought Naruto back to reality "right, where the heck is Sasuke anyway? What is taking him so long?!" Naruto said.

Some leaf shinobi came to tell Genma what to do about the situation then left to stand next to the Hokage again "so?" I asked "if he doesn't come in 10 minutes he will be disqualified" Genma said taking out his pocket watch.

9 minutes and 30 seconds later:

"30 seconds left" Genma said '30...29...28...27...26...25...24...14...13...12...2...1...' Genma put his pocket watch back in his pocket when a lot of leaves were falling around then circling around in the middle of the arena then 1 jonin and 1 Genin appeared "late as ever Kakashi sensei" I said "sorry we are late; you won't believe the traffic" Kakashi sensei said.

"and you are?" Genma asked "I'm Sasuke...Uchiha" the crowd cheered.

My eye twitched 'what a showoff' "huh! So you decided to show up after all! I was betting you wouldn't come because sooner or later you'd have to face me" Naruto said "weren't you the one who said he would" Naruto shushed me which made me gain a red popping vein.

"so what about you? did you win?" Sasuke asked "you know it!" Naruto replied "well don't get to full of yourself, you're still a loser" Sasuke said then turned to look at me "and you, Mizuki?" Sasuke asked which I nodded to "yeah, I won" I grinned.

"sorry if we've kept you waiting, but um how late are we? I mean it's not like Sasuke is...well disqualified or anything...right?" Kakashi sensei asked while scratching the back of his head. We all looked at Genma "like master like pupil, even down your lousy sense of time" Genma said "well? What about it?" Kakashi sensei asked.

"you know you were so that that we extended the dead line for you twice in fact and its lucky for you we did because you just made it, and no he is not disqualified" Genma replied "oh...that's a relief...you had me worried there for a minute, so we are okay" Kakashi sensei said and looked at Sasuke but Sasuke was glaring at Gaara, and Gaara was also glaring back at Sasuke.

"just make sure to not lose to this guy" Naruto said "got it" Sasuke replied "hey Sasuke!" Naruto shouted to get his attention which he definitely did "don't lose because I want to fight you myself!" Naruto said "got it" Sasuke replied.

"Gaara, come down here" after I heard Genma say that I started to walk away "come on Naruto" I said. Naruto stayed for a second to look at Sasuke then followed me up the stairs. Shikamaru was there in the staircase waiting for us "well hello there" I said

"you are not a Hyuga?" he asked "yes I am but I'm also from the Hyōshō clan" I said "never heard of it" he said "I know, most people don't" I said "hey guys..." me and Shikamaru looked at Naruto "what?" we said at the same time and then we saw Gaara walking in the hallway while there were 2 ninjas in front of him.

They talked about Gaara forfeiting and letting win. They took out a kunai but Gaara's sand got out of his gourd which broke several lights that were of the sealing. The sand wrapped around one of the ninjas and killed him then the other ninja tried to run away but Gaara's sand wrapped around his legs and dragged him back to Gaara and what we 3 heard was a scream.

We heard footsteps. Naruto and Shikamaru were frozen in place. I never expected Gaara to do that but I haven't seen him in years, so who knew what he was capable of.

Gaara walked past me and Shikamaru. I crossed my arms around my chest. Gaara offered me a glance then walked back down the stairs.

After Gaara was out of sight Naruto and Shikamaru sat down on the stairs breathing out a relief. "if we'd come up the stairs even a second earlier that could have been us just now. I have never in my life seen anyone kill like that without even batting an eye. Thinks don't look so good for your friend at all" Shikamaru said "no...I doubt he would kill us like that" I said "what do you mean by 'he wouldn't kill us'" Naruto asked "she's hallucinating" Shikamaru said.

We heard the match start "look if you two are staying here scared and all that, I won't stop you but I want to watch the match" they looked at me and nodded, so I walked the rest of the stairs and into the hallway.

When I made it I saw a Gaara sand clone and Sasuke's hand stuck with the clone's sand but Sasuke punched the sand clone and freed his hand. I leaned my hands on the the metal fence.

Sasuke was about to punch Gaara when a sand shield appeared in front of him but Sasuke was fast enough to go behind Gaara and punch him in the face which send Gaara flying.

Gaara had a broken mark on one side of his face "sand armor" I said to myself. Sasuke speed up at Gaara to hit another punch but Gaara used his sand to protect himself but Sasuke dodged the sand that tried to catch him and kicked Gaara that went flying once again.

Sasuke kept kicking him around till Gaara did one hand sign that made the sand wrap around him like a ball and harden.

'what is that?' I asked myself.

Sasuke was ran at the huge san ball to punch it but spikes formed and Sasuke bled a little his cheek and his leg from the spikes and his fist started to bleed from how hard the sand became. The sand spikes went back into the harden sand ball, so the sand around Gaara was smooth looking ball.

I saw Sasuke's Sharingan activated.

After a couple of seconds an eye was formed above the hardened ball protection. Sasuke tried to hit it with his fists and his legs but it wouldn't work. Sasuke jumped back onto the wall and did a bunch of familiar hand signs "now here it comes" I said and saw Temari and Kankuro look at me as I said that.

Sasuke held his hand to face the ground. Sasuke's hand gained a full fist size of lighting. The wall started to break.

Sasuke held his hand behind him and started to run at the hardened sand. Spikes formed again but Sasuke dodged them and punched through the sand "it works!" I grinned.

After a couple of seconds, we heard Gaara scream which made me hold onto the fences tightly "blood! It's my blood!" Gaara screamed "I never heard him scream like this before..." I muttered to myself 'to think of it...he never bled before'

Sasuke tried to remove his hand but couldn't so he used his final usage of chidori which worked and slowly removed his hand to reveal the one tail's arm, shukaku. Sasuke ran back and held his arm while looking at the arm that was just holding his just now.

The arm went inside the hole Sasuke made with his chidori. The ball broke to reveal Gaara who was holding onto his shoulder which was bleeding.

A couple of minutes later a random explosion was heard from where the hokage and Kazekage were siting. I looked at the crowd to see them all passed out. I ran through the hallway till I reached Kakashi sensei and the others. Naruto and Shikamaru were on the ground while the others looked at me.

I saw white feathers surrounding the area 'genjutsu?' I did a hand sign "release" I looked down at the arena to see all the sand siblings in the arena while Sasuke was there holding onto his arm.

I grinded my teeth and ran to the fence "Mizuki!" I heard Kakashi sensei call out for me but I jumped down and ran next to Sasuke.

"what are you doing here?!" he asked "the match is over, our village is under attack" I said and removed his hand from his arm, placed my hand on his arm and started to heal him "thanks" I nodded.

I looked at Gaara who looked at me sadly. I wanted to heal him too but I knew how my teammates...or even everyone would react.

Baki (their sensei) stood in front of the 3 siblings then Genma stood in front of us. Baki faced us as if he was ready to fight us "do you really think that things will go according to your plan?" Genma said "I'll make sure that they do" Baki replied.

The sand sibling fled away. "and is the host of this party Orochimaru?" Genma asked which got me and Sasuke's attention "don't know and don't care, now let's heat things up huh" Baki got into a fighting stance as he said the last sentence.

Genma turned his head slightly toward me and Sasuke "Sasuke. I'm sorry but the Chunin exam ends here for you. you've already achieved Chunin level. You're a leaf village shinobi, so put your training to good use" he said "in other words, I'm supposed to take Gaara down, right? Our match continues" Sasuke said "just be careful. It's the real thing now, not a match" Genma said while he was looking at Baki.

I removed my hand from his arm "what I must do is the same!" he took my hand which caught me off guard and he started to run to the same direction the siblings escaped from.

Baki tried to throw kunais at us but Genma blocked it by throwing kunais. Me and Sasuke ran on the wall till we reached the top. He let go of my hand "let's go" he looked at me for a second then looked back in front of him.

.............

Me and Sasuke were running in the forest. Sasuke stopped and saw sand on the ground and smirk. He looked at me and gave me a sign that we are jumping on the trees.

We jumped on the trees "they are pretty close" I said which Sasuke nodded too.

After a lot of jumping on trees, there was a sudden paper boom that went off. Sasuke pulled me away from it before I was exploded from it. He pulled me to another tree which had multiple booms which went off again. So we jumped to another tree and used our chakra to stand on it upside-down.

"well that was close" Sasuke said "yeah...thanks for saving me there" he sat on the tree branch "hn...no problem..." he said looking away 'I swear he was blushing just now...is he embarrassed!?'

.............

After more jumping on trees we finally reached them. Sasuke took out 2 kunais and threw one at the tree which Temari is standing next to.

Me and Sasuke jumped on the tree branch that was in front of them "I finally caught you. Did you really think I will let you get away?" Sasuke said "if it isn't Sasuke Uchiha and...Mizuki" Temari said "this is as far as you guys go" Sasuke said with a smirk.

Temari jumped and took out kunais "go Kankuro. Get Gaara out of here" she threw the kunais at us which we easily dodged "I'll take care of them" Temari landed on another tree "don't be a fool Temari! You saw how they fought! These kids are too much for you to handle by yourself" Kankuro complained "don't argue. Our mission is to make sure Gaara is safe. He's our first and only priority. Don't worry about me, this is what I have been waiting for" she looked at me "and we are going for a rematch. Get going Kankuro" Kankuro nodded and went off.

I tried to go after him but Temari threw a kunai that I almost didn't dodge. Sasuke jumped on the trees but Temari jumped right in front of him.

I was right behind Sasuke. "sand storm jutsu" Temari said using her fan. Me and Sasuke ran behind a tree "I've got a plan" I nodded. He told me the plan.

Sasuke and I went on a tree branch. Sasuke used phoenix flower jutsu which she tried to dodge by jumping on the ground but the fire circled around her. 'fire style: fire ball jutsu' a massive fire ball was aimed at her but she used wind release to free herself from it. I jumped on the ground while Sasuke jumped on a tree branch which had sand on it, so he slipped and that gave her the opportunity to throw kunais at him, so she did but Sasuke's body turned into a tree stump and it had a paper bomb on it.

The paper bomb exploded and she was sent flying. I jumped next to Sasuke who was standing on a tree branch "we gotta run, we wasted way too much time on you already" Sasuke said then we both jumped on one tree to another.

After a while Sasuke threw a couple of shurikens at Kankuro as he was running. Kankuro stopped and we stopped in front of Kankuro "finally" I said.

"I'll take you 2 on, no problem" Kankuro was cut off "wait" Temari jumped down next to Kankuro.

Temari and Kankuro were 'fighting' on who should fight us till Temari gave in and took Gaara and ran off.

"alright you two, it's time to pick on someone your own size" Kankuro said 'here we go again...what a drag...pineapple keeps getting into my head' while I was talking to myself in my thoughts I saw bugs on the tree branch so I looked up "Shino? When did he-" Sasuke took me by my hand "no time for questions, let's go" we jumped on trees...again.

.............

Me and Sasuke found ourselves in front of Gaara. Sasuke and Gaara were glaring at each other "I have no idea what scheme you sand village clowns have go going but I'll stop it no matter what it is" Sasuke said.

Gaara's armor started to break "besides...I'm dying to see what you really are" after Sasuke said that "Sasuke...that is a bad idea" I said. Sasuke gave me a glance "like I said, I'm dying to see what he really is" Gaara's armor broke more and the beast inside him started to reveal itself.

'fuck it. I don't care if I have to hide my friendship with Gaara or whatever rules Itachi gave me to follow' I jumped down 'I did this once, I can do it again' "Gaara, listen to me. Remember last time that happened. Do you remember how you calmed down, try to do it again" I said while holding him by both of his shoulders.

"Mizuki! what are you doing? Get out of there, you are going to kill yourself" Temari said that which made her surprised on why she said it "Mizuki...what is going on? How do you know all of this?" Sasuke asked.

"Mika..." Gaara said softly "get out of my way...I don't want to hurt you" he said "I don't want my friend to get hurt either Gaara, and that thing hurts you too, so please calm down" I said hold onto his shoulder tightly "I...I can't...it won't work. I tried again and again after you left but it always ends up with somebody hurt or killed, and I don't want that to happen to you, so get out of my way" Gaara said "If that's how you feel about me then that is the same thing I feel with all the rest of my friends including you...if you are going to fight Sasuke or try to kill him...I'll just do my best to at least knock you out not more" I cling my hands onto Gaara's shoulder and bit onto my lower lip.

"Mika-" Gaara was cut off when I felt a hand around my waist, Sasuke picked me up and placed me further away "I don't know the your friendship between you two is but like he said he doesn't want to hurt you and I don't want you to die or get hurt either" Sasuke said and jumped back onto the tree he was on "Sasuke you don't know what you're up against! I've seen it and it's not friendly" I warned "I guess I have to see myself" he said.

Gaara started to gain more of the one tail beast. It covered half of his body which shock Sasuke. I looked at Temari who was shaking and was giving a single glance at what was happening.

Gaara or the one tail used its hand to attack Sasuke which Sasuke dodged and hid behind a tree.

Sasuke and Gaara were fighting further away but I did hear and Sasuke use the chidori for the second time and I could see the lighting.

After a while, I jumped on the trees as they were rather far that I almost couldn't hear anything. I saw Sasuke use his chidori 'he's not supposed to use it! He used it twice already'

Sasuke used his chidori which cut through The one tail's arm and I saw Sasuke's curse mark all over his body. As the one tail's arm was re-growing, Sasuke couldn't move an inch of his body. Gaara turned around and jumped to strike at Sasuke with the one tail's arm, so I jumped in front of Sasuke which made Gaara stop in the air then in a second Naruto appeared and kicked Gaara in the face.

"Naruto..." I muttered. Sakura and a dog appeared beside me and Sasuke "Sakura...earth to sakura" Naruto said which sakura looked at him angrily "what?!" "who is he?" Naruto pointed at Gaara which I answered instead "that's is Gaara from the sand village" I said which shocked both Naruto and Sakura.

Sasuke was in pain due to the curse mark. I looked at Gaara who looked like he was about to fight Naruto but pasted by him and went for Sasuke. Sakura went in front of Sasuke 'she's an idiot. She wouldn't be able to protect herself'

I stood in front of Sakura 'crystal ice release: Snowy blossom' cherry/sakura blossom petals fell around sakura "that shield should protect you long enough" I smiled and looked at Gaara who realized I was in front of him but he could stop moving "get out of my way, Mika. Move!" he shouted like he was begging me to move away.

I felt the one tail's arm around my body. Blood was dripping from the corner of my mouth "why didn't you move!" Gaara yelled and he looked disappointed at himself for losing control "I want to protect my friends as much as you feel on protecting me from this side of yours" I said.

"why didn't you fight back? Why did you use a shield on that girl instead on you? why didn't you use it for another jutsu?" he asked multiple question "do you think I want to hurt you Gaara?! I protected her with the shield because I know you don't care about her dead or alive, but I do. She's my teammate, everyone here is my teammate, and I'm running low on chakra but I had to use at least that jutsu to know at least sakura is protected" I looked at her as she looked at me with teary eyes.

Naruto had taken Sasuke and sakura to another place. Gaara held his head and he was in pain 'that again...' Gaara removed the arm and held me with the arm before I feel to the ground.

He laid me down on the tree branch he was standing on "I'm sorry for hurting you" he looked at the ground, I nodded "it's fine, you lost control" I coughed and I felt dizzy "Mika? Mika?" he called out.

.........................................................

Hello readers!

This was finished later than expected but here it is finally!

Tell me what you guys liked about this chapter!!

What do you guys think will happen in the next chapter?

Sorry if there is bad writing but I'll try to fix them when I start to edit the chapters.

HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER! :))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.9K 2.2K 71
Akina Uchiha, the little sister of Itachi Uchiha, was known for her open and cheerful nature. There was hardly anyone in the Uchiha clan who behaved...
31.6K 758 68
Previously known as "Secrets In The Leaf-Naruto Fanfic" Have been lied to her whole life Kaiya tries to find out the true about herself and little by...
11K 422 11
She was parentless, penniless, and powerless, but that didn't stop her from becoming the greatest kunoichi the world had ever seen. (Y/n) (L/n) had n...
1.3K 15 18
A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju, Uchiha, Hyuga, Namikaze and somehow a...