𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙻𝚒𝚊𝚛, 𝙿𝚊𝚗𝚝�...

Af kaykay12002

Katherine Smith has secrets she doesn't want no one to know. But with A knowing everything about her will she... Mere

Sᴇᴀsᴏɴ ᴏɴᴇ-ᴏɴᴡᴀʀᴅ ᴄᴀsᴛ
ᴘɪʟᴏᴛ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴊᴇɴɴᴀ ᴛʜɪɴɢ
Tᴏ Kɪʟʟ ᴀ Mᴏᴄᴋɪɴɢ Gɪʀʟ
Cᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ?
Rᴇᴀʟɪᴛʏ ʙɪᴛᴇs ᴍᴇ
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪnɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ
ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ, ᴅᴏ ᴛᴀʟᴋ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɴᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀғᴇᴄᴛ sᴛᴏʀᴍ
ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴄʟᴏsᴇ
ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ
sᴀʟᴛ ᴍᴇᴇᴛs ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅ
ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜʀ ғʀᴇɴᴇᴍɪᴇs
ᴄᴀʀᴇғᴜʟ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴜ ᴡɪsʜ 4
ɪғ ᴀᴛ ғɪʀsᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ sᴜᴄᴄᴇᴇᴅ, ʟɪᴇ, ʟɪᴇ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ
ᴊᴇ sᴜɪs ᴜɴᴇ ᴀᴍɪᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀᴅᴀss sᴇᴇᴅ
ᴀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴏғ ɪɴᴛᴇʀᴇsᴛ
sᴏᴍᴇᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍᴇ
ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴏᴍ ᴛᴜʀ ʙᴇʟʟ ᴛʀᴏʟʟs
ɪᴛ's ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ
ᴍʏ ɴᴀᴍᴇ ɪs ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ
ʙʟɪɴᴅ ᴅᴀᴛᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟ ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ
ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ɢᴏ
sᴜʀғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛᴇɴsɪᴏɴ
sᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ
ᴘɪᴄᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜɪs
ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɴ 'A'-ɴɢᴇʟ
ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴄᴏɴғᴇss
ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀᴅ ʙᴏᴅʏ
ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴍᴀɴʏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀs, ᴛᴏɪʟs ᴀɴᴅ sɴᴀʀᴇs
ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ ᴏғ ᴀ
ʟᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟᴏɴᴅ ʟᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ᴀ ᴋɪss ʙᴇғᴏғᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ
ᴄᴛʀʟ: ᴀ
ʙʀᴇᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏᴅᴇ
ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡs ʙᴇsᴛ
ᴇʏᴇ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇʜᴏʟᴅᴇʀ
ɪғ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏʟʟs ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ
ᴜɴᴍᴀsᴋᴇᴅ
ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴᴇᴅ
ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡ ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ
ᴋɪɴɢᴅᴏᴍ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʟɪɴᴅ
ʙɪʀᴅs ᴏғ ᴀ ғᴇᴀᴛʜᴇʀ
ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɢɪʀʟ ɪs ᴘᴏɪsᴏɴ
ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ A
ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ᴋɪssᴇs
ᴛʜᴇ ᴋᴀʜɴ ɢᴀᴍᴇ
ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟɪᴇs ʙᴇɴᴇᴀᴛʜ
sɪɴɢʟᴇ ғʀɪɢʜᴛ ғᴇᴍᴀʟᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅʏ ᴋɪʟʟᴇʀ
ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ʀɪᴅᴇ
sʜᴇ's ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ ɴᴏᴡ

ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

605 24 5
Af kaykay12002

Katherine was sitting at a table in the grille with the others.

"Do you think somebody rubbed that sweater on your bracelet?"

"Somebody? Try Ian. He's doing everything he can to make you look guilty. Your parents should hire you a 24-hour bodyguard" Emily said.

"What about Jenna? What if she paid Caleb to get that bracelet?"

Katherine shook her head. "Caleb wouldn't do that"

"Yeah, when was Caleb in Spencer's house?"

"He doesn't need an invitation, Em. He broke into a vending machine with a spork"

Katherine rolled her eyes. "And you know why he broke into a vending"

"Guys, I think somebody's watching us," Spencer said looking out the window.

They all turned to look at what Spencer was talking about.

"Those? They're for Founders Festival"

"Man, if that's what Rosewood's founding family looked like how did they ever get anyone to move here?"

"And why were they allowed ro reproduce?"  Spencer asked.

"Guy, if Caleb was--"

"Could we stop using the C word?"

Katherine nodded in agreement. "Yes please can we?"

"We know this is hard for you, okay but we have to talk about Ca... him"

"If we wanna help Spencer we have to know what Caleb knows"

"Guys, there is definitely somebody out there," Spencer said.

Katherine placed her hand on Spencer's knee and gave it a squeeze. "Babe, I'm not saying that there is not anyone out there, but it could just be your mind playing tricks on you"

Spencer took a glance at her and then back outside. "Maybe"

"Maybe If Emily and I cornered Caleb not in school, but somewhere that's Jenna- free--"

"If Caleb's gonna talk to anyone, it's gonna be me," Hanna said.

"Will you do it?" Emily asked looking at Hanna.

Hanna looked at Emily and then to Spencer. "To help Spencer, sure"

"Thanks, Hanna"

Hanna smiled and started to get up and grab her things, Emily and Aria got up to since they were leaving.

Spencer got up and walked closer to the window and Katherine got up, grabbed her stuff and Spencer's, and walked up to her.

"Babe, you coming?"

Spencer looked at her nodded her head. "Yeah"

Katherine handed her stuff and grabbed her hand and walked out of the grille.

Katherine was in Emily's room standing next to Spencer while the three were on the bed.

"A key? A key for what?" Spencer asked.

"That's what I said"

"Was it a key to Ali's house? Her locker at the tennis club?" Emily asked looking at each of them.

"Why would Jenna want that? What was she gonna do? Sniff Ali's old sweat socks?"

"If Jenna's A, she's looking for any information on us she can get," Spencer said.

"You know, I cannot believe that he went through my closet and my nightstand. What a jerk"

"He's a total creep," Spencer said.

"He's an animal"

"Easy, guys. He looked through your stuff. He didn't invade Poland" Aria said.

"Why are sticking up for him? He broke her trust"

"He went behind her back"

"He stuck his hands in her panty drawer," Spencer said.

Everyone turned to look at her.

"I'm sorry"

"Okay, all I'm saying is that somebody can look through someone else's stuff that they know they're not supposed to be looking through," Aria said.

Spencer looked over at Aria. "You wanna translate that into speech?"

"I saw Ezra's website page. Look, I- I knocked his desk and his laptop screen came up" Aria said.

"So big deal. What's the juiciest thing on his status update? Ezra Fitz has joined the Mark Twain fan page?"

"How about he has a double life?"

"Wait, I thought that you were his double life"

"Fine. Triple life" Aria said with a sigh. "There was this picture of him cozying up to some girl wearing an engagement ring in Italy"

"What's her name?"

"Jackie" Aria said.

"How do you know the wasn't his cousin?" Emily asked.

"Cause in picture number three they were licking each other's gelato" Aria said looking at each of them for a few seconds before speaking up again. "I mean, guys, seriously, what do I do?"

"Be honest with him. Explain what happened and see what he says"

"Yeah, and remember, people can look guilty of something even if they're completely innocent," Spencer said.

"Okay, you know what? Screw that. Make a fake profile, friend Jackie. Comb through that skank's page and nail his ass to the wall"

Everyone looked over at her with a really look.

Hanna noticed their looks. "Or we can do what Emily says.

Katherine was in her backyard, doing a workout, when Spencer walked up to her.

"Hey"

Katherine stopped working out and looked over at Spencer. "Hey, you"

Spencer walked up to her and moved her hands to Katherine's waist. "Do you wanna, come stay at my house tonight?"

Katherine nodded her head. "Yeah, if you want me to"

Spencer nodded, with a smile. "Yeah I do want you to"

"Good, and if I need to I can climb up to your window again"

Spencer shook her head. "No, need I can just sneak you in through the doors"

"Hmm, okay if you are sure"

Spencer nods. "Yeah, I'm sure," she said and pecked her lips.

"Just so you know, you probably shouldn't kiss since I'm sweaty"

"Well, I don't care," Spencer said, pulling her closer and kissed her.

Katherine smiled and kissed her back and moved her hands to her neck and cheek and rested them there. A few seconds later they pulled away and rested their foreheads against each other.

"I should probably head home" Spencer mumbled not wanting to leave.

Katherine pecked her lips one more time. "I know but, I'll see you later"

Spencer nodded and moved her head from Katherine's forehead. "Okay, I'll see you later"

Katherine nods. "See you later"

Spencer gave her a smile and turned around to leave.

Katherine watched her leave and turned to look inside the house and she thought she saw her father walking away from the door.

Katherine had just gotten to the festival and texted Spencer and waited to see if she could find her. When Spencer walked out of the haunted house she looked to her right and saw Katherine.

Katherine gave her a little wave. Spencer then walked up to her and gave her a hug and Katherine hugged her back, kissing her head. Spencer then pulled out of the hug and looked at her bringing her hands to cup her face and bringing her into a kiss.

Katherine kissed her back, moving her hands to her waist. A few seconds later they pulled away.

"Are you okay?"

Spencer nodded her head, wrapping her arms around her again, and hid her face on her neck. "I will be"

Katherine kissed her head again and wrapped her arms around her. "Wanna talk about it?"

Spencer shook her head. "Not tonight"

Katherine nods. "Okay, tell me when you sre ready"

Spencer smiled and kissed her neck. "I will"

Katherine and the others were in Spencer's room sitting on the floor looking at the video that was the flash drive, Emily, Hanna, and Aria got from the storage unit.

"Someone's been spying on us for years"

"And Ali didn't take the video. She's in it. She's in a lot of 'em" Aria said.

"Oh, my god. That's July 4th"

"She always said it was Toby peeping on us"

Katherine shook her head. "No, there's no way that this Toby"

Hanna then looked over at Katherine who was sitting beside Spencer. "Well, then, who is it?"

Katherine shrugs her shoulders.

"How about why? Why did Alison have these videos?"

"Did the person who took this know she had them?" Emily asked.

"Is this why she was killed?"

One more episode of season 1 and then we are off to season 2.

Edited: no

{1317}

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

3.9K 113 41
Sarah Shah had never thought of herself to be a strong person but her fate demands her to be as it is tied with Xavier Smith, the world renowned CEO...
1.9K 541 62
Falling for the nerd is hard but falling for him only gets harder when it threatens to take away your status at the top of the social ladder. ...
71.8K 5.5K 60
Damien Carmichael leads a double life. By day he's a high school senior at an elite prep school, just trying to get through his last year without any...
329K 10.1K 128
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ Book Contains mature language, Drugs & sexual activities Chase Hamilton & Amelia's Bennett Two different lives coming into one. Ameli...