OLD SCARS AlanJeff (Omegavers...

By annarossi9hdje

Jeff is an omega who works at a race car garage. He can't stand people and especially physical contact. He al... More

PROLOGUE
1. OLD FRIENDS
2. SECRETS
3. BLACK OUT
4. PAST +18
5. SUPPRESSANTS
6. DECISIONS
7. HEAT
8. VIDEO
9. JUST A JOB
10. ENDURE... +18
11. MISUNDERSTANDINGS +18
12. A BIT OF NORMALITY
13. REACT
14. FAILURE
15. TIRED +18
16. CONSEQUENCES
17. HEAL
18. SMILE AGAIN
20. EMBARASSED
21. NEVER RUN AWAY AGAIN
22. INSECURITIES
23. FIRST TIME +18
24. BLOOD
25. JUST A TOY
26. CLEAR THINGS UP
27. REVENGE
28. FOUND IT!
29. STAMINA+18
30. WAKING UP
31. TRUTH (PT. 1)
32. TRUTH (PT. 2)
33. TALKING
34. JESSE
35. VISION
36. RUN
37. SEARCHES
38. TO THE RESCUE
39. PREGNANT?
40. YES OR NO?

19. A GOOD DAY

1.4K 52 6
By annarossi9hdje

-Are you sure you can do it?- Jeff asked, arching an eyebrow. He knew it would not go well.

-Sure- Alan replied.

Alan detached himself from the handrail and tried to take a couple of steps forward...as Jeff predicted not even ten seconds passed that he was already on the ground.

-Aaaah...-

-Ahahah. You can do it, huh? I don't think so-

-Kid, you don't want to mess with me- he said trying to get up.

-It's not that easy if you keep giving me one reason after another to do it, hahahahah-

-Aaaah- he was down again.

-Ok...sure you don't want a hand?

-Well...maybe...I would need it...-

-What? I didn't hear it?-Jeff teased him.

-Okay..... I have no idea how to do it...will you help me?-

Jeff rolled his eyes and took Alan by the hands, helping him up.

-Now follow me, look-

He stepped to Alan's side, still holding Alan's hand.

-Now take a step with your right and slide forward, then do the same thing with your left. Most importantly, don't....-

-Aaaaah....- Alan began to lose his balance and do everything to keep from falling.

-....you don't have to lean back otherwise you'll lose your balance!-.

Somehow Alan managed to hold on to Jeff and not fall.

-Come on, follow me, I'll hold you tight...right....left....right....left....exactly like this!-

Finally Alan was able to move forward without stumbling too much.

-Doing this, you curve to the right....and this to the left- Jeff showed him.

-Well, it's not that hard-

-Weren't you the one who until ten minutes ago couldn't even stand upright?-Jeff teased him-.

-Stop reminding me...-

-Okay, okay. Do you think you can do it on your own now?-

-I can try-

Jeff gave him a couple of laps around the track, always holding his hand. Several times, Alan had turned to observe him. He looked happy. He was finally happy.

Then Jeff left him in the middle of the track and walked a few feet away.

-Come on, now try to come to me-

-I'm not a baby learning to walk, you know that, right?

-You're not, but you look like one, haha. Come on let's see if you understood-

Alan tried a few steps, bent his knees as he had been taught and remembered not to throw himself backwards.

-I got it!- he shouted.

He walked a few meters, he was almost there, then remembered....how did one stop? Just the thought made him panic, he stretched his knees and ended up throwing himself totally forward and stumbling....

-Watch out!-

-Are you...okay?- Jeff asked.

Alan had practically fallen on top of him. The omega had tried to get him to regain his balance but it was too late. Jeff was with his back to the ground, Alan kneeling over him.

-Oh God...sorry!- Alan tried to get up as fast as he could. This only made the situation worse because he fell back on top of Jeff, almost ending up banging his head against his. He managed to stop just inches from his face; the two looked at each other for a long moment without saying anything.

-And you still want me to believe that you don't look like a child learning to walk?- Jeff said laughing.

-Ok, I give up. You win this time...- Alan smiled.

-I'd say that's enough for today, what do you think?

-Never been so agreeable. But next time I'll do it better, I promise-.

-Next time?-

-Only if it's okay with you-.

-Ok, I'll have to risk getting crushed one more time then- Jeff rolled his eyes.

-Ahahahah- this time even Alan burst out laughing.

The two exited the rink and handed back their skates.

-Now, what do we do?-Alan asked.

-Well, it would be time for dinner, but we already ate a couple of hours ago. I'm not that hungry-

-We could have a snack-

-Am I wrong or did I just say I'm not hungry?- Jeff asked impatiently.

-I heard that...but I know there's one thing you can't say no to- Alan smiled.

-What's that?- Jeff challenged him.

-Maybe....a dessert?-

-Well, who doesn't like sweets?!- he said embarrassed.

-Ahahah. I guessed it right, huh? It doesn't matter what time of day it is, but from what I understand, you're always available for waffles or ice cream, aren't you?-

-That's absolutely not true- he turned his head offended.

-So no ice cream tonight? Too bad. Let's go home then-

-...-

Alan began walking toward the parking lot.

-Nooo. I wanted it....- he finally gave up.

Alan finally smiled and walked back.

-Ice cream?

-Okay- the omega replied, smiling.

Jeff chose a chocolate ice cream and Alan one vanilla and pistachio.

-Always chocolate, huh?-

-I like it, yes-

-What did you say?-

-That I like it?-

-Yes-

-So what?

-Well, when I took you to get waffles this morning, you said you didn't like them and that they didn't taste like anything-

-It was...it was just a bad moment in the day, that's all-

-And do you get these moments often?-

Jeff lowered his head and stopped smiling. Alan realized he had gone too far.

-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to ruin everything. I'm an idiot...-

-No, it's fine. Don't worry about it. They started after I met Jesse, then over time, they almost went away completely, but now...-

Alan put a hand on his shoulder to reassure him. He was glad that Jeff had started talking to him about it, but he didn't want to push it. It was a nice evening; he didn't want to ruin it.

-Let's take a walk, shall we?

-Okay-

They began to walk past the various stores. The streets were starting to get more crowded.

It was still a quiet evening; it was fine.

Suddenly, however, Jeff grabbed Alan's jacket sleeve and pulled him aside.

-Hey, what's going on?- the surprised alpha asked.

Jeff was not looking at him; he was staring at a spot behind him.

-What's up?- Alan turned as well, seeing a group of boys walking away in the direction from which the two of them had just come.

-Who are those guys?-

Jeff did not answer; he continued to hold on to Alan's arm.

-Jeff, look at me. Who were those guys? You can tell me-

-Jesse's friends- he said in a low voice, looking at the ground.

Alan felt an anger he had never felt before. He did not know what, but he had to intervene. He turned to follow them.

-Alan where are you going?- Jeff held him back.

-It's them, isn't it? The ones who did those things to you. Is it them? Jeff you have to tell me, I won't let them get away like that!-he was furious, he had started to raise his voice. The people next to them began to stare at them.

-Alan calm down, they are all looking at us- Jeff pleaded with him.

-No, I won't calm down! They have to pay for it. Tell me, did they do it, yes or no!?-

-Alan...- Jeff had begun to tremble, he could hardly speak.

He was afraid. It was the first time he had seen Alan angry and it reminded him of when Jesse was the one yelling at him. He was frightened. He let go of Alan's sleeve and took a few steps back. He did not look at his face, he felt his eyes burning, he knew he was going to cry shortly.

Alan noticed this behavior and immediately lowered his voice.

-Jeff, sorry- he tried to approach, but the omega moved away.

-Don't ever do that again- he finally said.

-What?

-Don't ever raise your voice at me again- this time he looked him in the eye.

-Alan didn't think he had scared him that much-

-Please don't become like him...don't become like Jesse- a tear ran down his face.

Alan walked over to him and wiped it away. He had gone too far. He hadn't realized...he hadn't thought about how Jeff might be feeling at that moment....

-I won't do it again, I promise. I'm sorry. I wasn't angry with you, but with them. I could never be angry with you- Alan hugged him.

-I don't remember....I don't remember if they were the ones who did that thing to me....I don't know- he said with difficulty in Alan's arms.

-Sorry...-

-Don't do anything stupid...don't get in the way...I don't want you to get in trouble because of me...-

-We can't make them go away like this-

-I know, but we can't do anything about it-

-We'll find a way, I promise-

-I'd like....I'd just like some time...-

-All the time you want- Alan held him tightly and kissed his hair -I'm sorry, Jeff. I won't do it again, I won't do anything that will scare you, I promise-.

-Alan...- Jeff tried to say after a few moments. He had already calmed down.

-Yes...?-

-I think you can leave me now...everyone is staring at us...-

-It doesn't bother me...-

This answer made Jeff smile and he tightened his embrace with Alan one last time before parting.

Seeing those people again had destabilized him a bit, but Alan had managed to fix everything. It was always thanks to Alan that he was able to get better; one of those days he would have to thank him.

As he thought this, he smiled and walked next to him to the car.

It had been a good day after all, he wanted more like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.6K 29
Kim Dan is an omega with a problem: alpha pheromones make him ill, and he's not all that fond of alphas in general. After his unexpected heat cycle l...
6.8K 272 9
I am writing this as the series was not enough for me...Let me write from my imagination...You can share your ideas as well...So Lets make this space...
8.3K 208 20
This is SIMILAR to the story of PITBABE but with my own spiciness fueled in it. This story focuses on Alan and Jeff, while the rest are like passing...
25.8K 1.2K 29
Alan and Jeff don't know each other. Jeff lives a lonely life.. until an accidental vision gives him a glimpse of his future. His future with a myste...