Suffering Part 4: New Blood

SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. Еще

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 23, 1999 Part 2
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

January 25th, 1999

284 19 4
SnaddysPet

Once the two got the girls asleep in their beds, they made their way to the bathroom to shower together. Severus started undressing her gently, knowing that she was still pretty sore. "You look so beautiful, Princess," he tried to reassure her as he undressed her postpartum body.

Y/N just rolled her eyes at his comment, feeling a bit unsure of herself. "I look like my body has been ravaged," she sighed. "What you did today was amazing. I've never seen anything quite like it," he smiled down at her.

The two got into the hot shower so he could wash her exhausted body. "I won't lie, part of me wants to suck your nipples," he smirked at her as he washed her breasts gently. "Please dont," she begged with a tired laugh.

"I already can't wait for these to be mine again," he sighed. "Please, be very careful with me. It hurts really bad down there," she told him as his hands moved lower. "I know, Princess. I will be," he said reassuringly as he washed her.

"I miss you already," she frowned down at him. A soft smile spread across his face as he rose to wash her hair next. "Maybe if you're a good girl you can take care of Daddy in the morning," he replied. "I'm always a good girl," she huffed back at him.

"How come you wouldn't stay in bed today then?" he asked with a raised eyebrow as he rinsed her hair in the hot water.

"Because people kept stealing my babies," she said blankly. "They were with their Papa. You don't have to worry about them when they are with me," he replied, looking down into her beautiful face. "I will never not worry about them again," she responded.

Severus leaned down to kiss her begging lips when suddenly they heard the shrieking cry from one of the babies. "I've got it, you can finish," she sighed as she broke away from him.

She slowly got out of the shower and dried herself enough to walk to the bedroom while Severus finished washing himself. When he came in Y/N was laid back on the pillows with wet hair, with Stevie attached to her breast again.

"I haven't changed her yet, I just tried to get her to stop crying," Y/N announced. "Did you check her?" he asked as he put some boxers and some sweatpants back on. "I don't know how to change her. No one will let me do it," she huffed.

Severus undid the babies blanket while she was still attached to her momma, checking her diaper. A sound of displeasure came from him, "She's dirty. If you can get her off of you, I will change her quickly and give her back," he replied.

Y/N used her finger to break the seal that Stevie had created arund her nipple, gently pulling the baby off her. Immediately, the tiny girl started shrieking again.

Severus laid out a blanket on the bed to change her on. "Gross," Y/N announced as she watched him change the baby.

Severus chuckled a little replying, "They aren't all like this. Most of the time it's just wet. You need to watch this and how I fold the front of the diaper. It has to be like this until her cord falls off," he told her.

"I didn't anticipate how the cord would look. A bit weird," she replied.

"It has to be kept as dry as possible," he told her as he redressed the crying baby and handing her back.

"Oh shit, I've been leaking the whole time she was crying," Y/N announced as she looked down, using her towel to wipe herself.

"I don't know why I thought it just came out of the end of your nipple. Interesting. It sort of leaks out of the whole thing" he chuckled as he watched her let the angry baby latch again.

"Oops, can you help get me dressed? My mind was just focused on quieting her," she replied as she realized she was still bleeding.

Severus got her things and helped her slip them on while she still had the baby on her. He even retrieved the hair brush to fix her hair before it started to dry into a tangly mess.

"Thank you, Daddy. You are the best," she told him as he finished.

"The least I can do," he replied as he laid in the bed next to her. Once the baby was back to sleep, Severus gently took her and laid her back in the bassinet.

He was only back in bed a few minutes before Charlotte decided it was her turn and the process repeated.

This time Y/N was able to lay and side feed Charlotte after she had been changed. The exhausted momma fell asleep with her head propped on her hand as the baby nursed.

Severus watched closely and used his finger to break the latch once Charlotte was done and returned her to bed.

He climbed back in bed behind Y/N and pulled her topless body into a cuddle as she slept. "The best momma," he whispered to her as he fell asleep. It was a consistent up and down all night until about 3 am.

The girls slept from 3 to 7 am when Y/N woke up with a painful tightness in her breasts. "Will you help me?," she whispered to the sleeping man.

Y/N laid back on the bed while Severus used a small hand pump to suction out the excess milk that was causing her pain.

"Maybe Netty can give this to them while we sleep later," she said in exhaustion. "We need another bottle," he said with a chuckle as the first one started filling up.

"I'm a literal dairy cow," she said blankly, laying back against the pillows. "Is that enough? I don't think we should empty them completely in case the girls wake up," he replied. "Yes, that's better, thank you," she sighed in defeat.

She laid back while Severus used the hand pump and a fresh bottle on the other side to relieve some of the pressure. Once they were done, he took the bottles down and put them in the fridge for later.

The rest of the day felt like an onslaught of guests and crying babies. Y/N would fall asleep in the chair with the babies attached to her after each feed. Severus would gently take them and lay them back in their bassinets, before covering his sleeping wife up with a blanket.

It was about 5 in the early evening when everyone had finally gone home to let the two rest. "Sorry, I kept falling asleep," she said from the chair as she started buttoning her pajama top back up.

"It's fine. I covered you up before your father or Draco saw you," he chuckled. "You're the best, thank you. I thought I was tired while I was pregnant but this is different somehow. It's like they are putting me to sleep every time I feed them," she replied.

"It's the oxytocin your body releases when they feed. I read that in the book," he responded.

Y/N moved over to the sofa so she could crawl into her favorite lap. His needy arms wrapped around her instantly pulling her softly into place. "I miss you, Princess," he whispered as he kissed her head. "I miss you too, Daddy," she replied as she laid her face against his chest.

"Your mother wants to stay to help. She kept hinting that we might need help," he told her softly. "Absolutely not," she said blankly.

"I told her that you don't wish for anyone to help us. You barely let me hold the girls," he replied as he stroked her back gently.

"That isn't true. They just want me right now. You are free to hold them when they are not crying for milk," she huffed. "As long as I'm in the same room as you, Princess," he chuckled.

"I just get nervous. Not really with you, but with other people touching them. I do feel very possessive over them," she remarked.

"That's exactly how I feel about you. You are mine and I don't wish for people to touch you," he whispered to her before giving her head another kiss. "Always," she smiled up at him.

Severus leaned down, giving her a soft kiss that soon turned passionate. Each of them pulled from the kiss slightly breathing hard, "We have to stop," he announced.

"I could still take care of you, you know," she whispered. "Maybe when you aren't as exhausted. You really need to rest," he replied.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

34.1K 969 25
Starting school at Hogwarts you, Hermione, Ron, and Harry stumble upon something's that point to a certain potions professor being up to no good. Fee...
627 34 3
A short tale of a budding anesthesiology-magic student surrendering herself to her darkest, most taboo desires in Victorian Scotland. He tried to war...
246K 7K 53
***Currently re editing *** After Y/N family was taken in a serious accident she had to learn to be alone. When she starts learning some unhealthy co...
103K 2K 163
⚠️ Warning: For mature audiences. Scenes of attempted SA, abusive relationships, and sexual scenes. The Malfoys and Cytherias have been friends for f...