In Love With A Monster©

Por AlexWritesGayStuff

Who knew vampires existed? No one. That's who. Vampires took over the world, proving themselves stronger, sma... Mais

PROLOGUE
(㇏(1)ノ)
(㇏(2)ノ)
(㇏(3)ノ)
(㇏(4)ノ)
(㇏(5)ノ)
(㇏(6)ノ)
(㇏(7)ノ)
(㇏(8)ノ)
(㇏(9)ノ)
(㇏(10)ノ)
(㇏(11)ノ)
(㇏(12)ノ)
(㇏(13)ノ)
(㇏(14)ノ)
(㇏(15)ノ)
(㇏(16)ノ)
(㇏(17)ノ)
(㇏(18)ノ)
(㇏(19)ノ)
(㇏(20)ノ)
(㇏(21)ノ)
(㇏(22)ノ)
(㇏(23)ノ)
(㇏(24)ノ)
(㇏(26)ノ)
(㇏(27)ノ)
(㇏(28)ノ)
(㇏(29)ノ)
(㇏(30)ノ)
(㇏(31)ノ)
(㇏(32)ノ)
(㇏(33)ノ)
(㇏(34)ノ)
(㇏(35)ノ)
(㇏(36)ノ)
(㇏(37)ノ)
(㇏(38)ノ)
(㇏(39)ノ)
(㇏(40)ノ)
(㇏(41)ノ)
(㇏(42)ノ)
(㇏(43)ノ)
(㇏(44)ノ)
(㇏(45)ノ)
(㇏(46)ノ)
(㇏(47)ノ)
(㇏(48)ノ)
(㇏(49)ノ)
(㇏(50)ノ)
(㇏(51)ノ)
(㇏(52)ノ)
(㇏(53)ノ)
(㇏(54)ノ)
(㇏(55)ノ)
(㇏(56)ノ)

(㇏(25)ノ)

40 3 0
Por AlexWritesGayStuff

Devon stared at the footage. Many emotions ran through him. Worry; dread; anger; anxiety, but the worse one, one that he felt way more intensely, Rage.

It was already late as it is in Japan, but in the USA it wasn't. It was early morning and his mother was on the phone trying to get Devon to speak to her.

“Devon! Listen to me, now. We are working on investigating the scenes of the crime! Stay there!” It all landed on deaf ears. “By the time you come back, we'll have leads at least!”

Devon ended the call, his eyes blazing with red. He breathed heavily.

Dan…

He had to find him. He had to bring him home. He packed all his belongings, making sure he has the puzzles and other trinkets that he had bought Dan as a surprise.

Luckily, his hosts didn't try to stop him. Whether it was because Devon's eyes were screaming that he was beyond angry or whether they didn't mind, Devon didn't know. Not that he exactly cared.

He was on a jet on his way home. He lept trying to get in touch with Wennie to get answers, but the more voicemails he received, the more he knew she was part of the problem.

A new emotion presented itself…Guilt.

He hired Wennie. He let her into his space and Dan's space. She was behind this with outside and inside help.

Devon wondered whether Wennie and the worker that snucked into his room were the same person.

Can't this tin bucket go faster!

“The hell is going on, Devon!” Devon looked down at his screen to see that it was Warrick.

“Nothing you should be concerned about, okay!”

Warrick didn't retort back, instead he just sent a middle finger emoji. Devon growled turning off his phone as he put it away.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Dan groaned. Groaning turned into pleas for Devon to soothe the pain and for him to hold on to the human, but he felt nothing soothing. He didn't feel the strong and yet gentle arms holding onto him.

All he felt wrapped around him was a blanket, and a cushion he was snuggling and grasping from the pain.

Devon! Where are you!

Dan's headache is simply too much to focus on Devon's mind. He sat up straight. First thing he noticed is the very noticeable decor changes. The room smelt of old wood and scented sandal.

On one of the wooden walls stood a proud roaring bear's head with a golden plate inscription underneath. Portraits of an old farmer, English family rested on one of the other walls. There were no windows. A slow swift draft came from a ceiling fan.

Dan took hold of a drawer dresser next to the bed as he tried to stand up. He immediately felt dizzy, black haziness covering his line of sight.

He felt sick and wanted to die. He glared at the door as he took deep breaths.
Following along the walls using the dressers, chairs and book cases to hold him up, he slowly made his way to the door on the opposite wall.

A million things went through his mind. He tried to remember where he was. How he got there? Who brought him here? Where's Devon? Is he here, too?

Dan hissed when he stumped his toe against the corner of a small chair nestled between the desk and a table. Swallowing the brief pain of that, he kept moving forward.

He was almost at the door, about to try and open it when the door opened itself. Dan froze for a second as an old man stepped in.
“Ah, I see you're up.”

He spoke very differently than Devon did, or anyone else he had heard speaking English. “Let's get you to bed. You need to get your energy back there, lad.” Dan stepped away from him.

“Oh, Dan. My name is Alpha. How rude of me!” The man chuckled, shaking his head. Dan still kept moving away as Alpha tried to ease him in.

“Listen here, Lad. You'll get hurt in that condition. I'll explain everything once you've sat down and relaxed.” The man calmly said.

“Where am I!” Dan held his stomach, trying to hide that he is in pain. “Who are you!” Dan hissed through the pain, hoping on the inside that he had sound angry instead of in pain.

“I'm the Alpha of the Dymas pack. You're safe here!” Alpha slowly made space between him and Dan.
Dan looked at him like he is mad. “As to where you are. This is my safe haven for abused humans. Here we give them new life and teach them more of what Life means and how to live happily.”

Dan crouched over in pain with a grunt. “You poisoned me!” Alpha raised an eyebrow. “Where's Prince Devon!”

“Now, that's just rude and mean of you. I don't use poison. I believe you were given to much of the sedatives.” Alpha frowned, looking down at the wooden oak planks of the floor.
“I'll get you some water!” Alpha turned and left.

Dan tried to go after Alpha, but the pack leader closed the door behind him, locking it in the process. Despite being in pain, Dan yanked and pulled on the handle of the door, but failing.

Sliding down to the floor, he screamed from the pain on his stomach area. He was hungry and thirsty. Though, he didn't want to eat the food.

He was poisoned before with a sedative, using food as means of entering the body. He's not going to let the same happen again. He eyed the bed he woke up in.
It seemed to far to get to. Instead he collapsed to lay on his side. The floor was surprisingly comfortable, maybe it was because of the carpet underneath him.

Not long after, Dan succumbed to the pain and passed out.

(㇏(•̀ᵥᵥ•́)ノ)

Three days had passed since Warrick and Devon had returned. Though, the Royal Highnesses weren't happy, they couldn't do much now about it.

Devon didn't sleep or eat, only occasionally drinking blood that's brought to him, as he explored the woodland surrounditthe castle. “Use the woodlands, they said. It would help with escape, they said.” Devon groaned to himself. “We will be safe they said!”

Underneath his arm, rested a copy of the evidence that were collected. Inside, Devon had the pictures of the slaughtered vampire, the tire tracks and rushed footprints of many sizes.

“Seriously,” Devon turned to see Warrick. “Just let the others figure this out. You have better things to do.”

“I still don't know why you returned from South Africa.”

“Uh, well…that's none of your business.”

“Then stay out of mine. Don't get in my way, Warrick.” Devon treaded deeper into the woods.

“I must say, it's rather interesting to see what you're up to.” Warrick continued.

“Don't you have any studies to catch up on?” Devon asked annoyed as Warrick followed him.

“Too boring.” Warrick curled up his nose as Devon stopped. “Fuck, what the hell is that smell? It smells like wet dog mixed with dead skunk.”

“Paul and Wennie smelled like that.” Devon groaned. He turned to Warrick. “Up for a fly?” Warrick turned to him with intrigue.

“Like when in the old days?”

“Yes, except, you're going to keep an eye out.”

“For what?”

“Anything dog like.”

“I'm sorry what?”

Before Warrick could ask more questions, Devon had disgarded his blazer, tie and shirt.
He thew the items to the ground, kicking off his shoes.

Warrick watched in awe as Devon's skin started to go dark, his once green eyes glowing red like a pool of lava. Out of his arms black feathers started to grow out, his body morphing into that of a feathery beast.

Devon grunted as his body structure completely altered itself. Before Warrick stood a crow the size of a large african lion.

He didn't waste time to hop on, picking up the folder as he did. He held on as Devon took the sky.

The vampire didn't fly high, not wanting to catch any attention from the vampires that would be far below him.

Warrick felt a soft push on his mind. Look for any type of abnormal tracks.

Warrick rolled his eyes and leaned forward to look at the ground from a better angle.
The tracks lead to the far left which lead to a dark area of the woods. “Oi, I'm pretty hungry. I didn't sign up to stay out here like you.”

Shut up. We can hunt for a bear or something.
Devon looked down and saw the tracks leading to a small hill. “Didn't mom say that a school bus was used? How the hell do you get a bus over this hill?” Warrick said.

He looked around as Devon practically glared at the hill. There were no other tracks. A bus couldn't have just disappeared, right?

Devon flew a little bit higher. “Oh fuck me, Devon! We're MILES away from the castle!” Warrick looked as far out as possible. “I can't even see the casle!”

I will drop you if you don't keep quiet!

Devon closed his eyes, slowly lowering themselves again. He heard music, chatter, screaming and…Dan!
He was slamming against a door to get out.

Devon dropped Warrick, making the brother land on his arse. “Ow! Hey!” Warrick shouted.

“Be quiet! There's something up with that hill.”
Warrick looked at Devon up and down. The vampire looked like he had gone through minefields and wars with thorned bushes. Warrick stood up.

Devon scanned the area carefully. He went to a nearby tree and touched the tree. “You look and smell like a hobo.”  Devon didn't acknowledge the insult.

Eventually his keen sight had found it. He pulled onto a small branch, immediately where the two brothers stood, an elevator had lowered down into the ground.

“I never thought this would get interesting.” Warrick said. Devon stepped closer to Warrick.

“I don't know what we're walking into, stay low and be on guard.”

The elevator stopped, a door opening up behind them. Devon and Warrick immediately ducked behind boxes, the moment they heard voices.

“Some bird must sat on the branch again.” An annoyed little girl had said. As two figures had moved towards the doors, Devon and Warrick had moved deeper into where the figures had came from.

“Give me your hand.” Devon said. Warrick did so, knowing what Devon wanted to do. “Don't touch anything.”

“Yeah, I know.”

Devon turned them invisible.

Both stayed quiet as they quietly moved over and between anyone that came across them.

I'm coming…

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

85.7K 3.3K 31
Two hundred years ago demons from hell ravaged the world.They came for earth, killing and destroying the place humans had lived in, not stopping for...
7.9K 241 32
7 years ago, an infection spread throughout Earth's population. Many were turned into what can only be described as a zombie. The cause of this infe...
1.4K 70 16
Book #1 Being the strongest or the most powerful group of Vampires doesn't mean you don't face problems or challenges, but when a challenge arises; t...