Tighter (18+)

By Desreveremannep

As their interaction becomes more intense, so is the twist among them and their lack of option in the situati... More

Introduction (a.k.a. Notes from the Author)
Addiction
Emergency
Debt
Bet
Demand
Milkmaid
Substitute
Live Show
Once
Prepped
Pit Stop
Appetizers
Souped-Up
Skewed-Up
Beefed-Up
Desert ...
... And a Cup of Espresso
A Morning Quiche
Donors
Confession
Anxiety
Relaxant
Accident
Cheat
Long Distance
Dry Wet
Quick Release
Quick Clutch
Chit-Chat
Challenged
BnB
Elle La Brosse
Guests
Conditions
Unwrapping
Unboxing
Birthday Boy
Confetti
Loopholes
Choire
2 in 1
Breach
Guilty Pleasure
La Douche
O-Ring
Permit
Unfair Share
Revenge
No Reserve
Defiance
Escort
Cream
Enlarged
Ghostwriter
Incentive
Straddle
Clean Up
Role Play
Feeding Time
Fast Breakfast
The Pinchers
Swapped
On Display
Demonstration
The Dip
Tensed
Delaying
The Package
Decision
Warming Up
Plum Popping
The Itch
Tally
Lubrication
Stacking Up
Proactive
Duo
Desperation
For Her
Hesitation
Jump Start
Seven-Eleven
Sloshing
Strecthing
Elevator
Brimming
Cheating
Taxes
Encore
Pain Relieve
Taxi Fare
One Full Morning
Unwrapping Up
One Full Day
Tight Space-Time
One Full Evening
Blackmail
Graduation
Voluntarily Forced
Shares
4 in 1
Hotdog
A Gift
Pillow Talk
Additional Point
Happy Faces
Setting Up the Trap
Double Dose
Under Threat
Consensual
Preparation
Hasty
Hastier
On the Way
Arrival
The Backseat
The Frontseat
Sitting at the Front
Sitting at the Back
Parting Bonus
Massage
The Test
Buttsian Roulette
Self Service
Two Prongs
Midnight Snack
Promises
White Honey
Deep Milking
Eye Witness
Close Knit
Undrained
Free Use
Free Share
Finishing Touch
Extraction
Apprentice
(H/F)-ired
Invitation
Mold
Plea
Gossip
Revisit
Comfort Food
Arrived
Welcome Drink
Restrained
Bound
Stand Off
Slow Q
Street Perfomance
Unilateral Truce
Favor
Reward
Anything Goes
First Gorge
Second Gorge
Third Gorge
Shocked
Opened Up
Widened Up
Reconsiled
Cobweb

Recap

1.7K 8 0
By Desreveremannep

The four of them stayed still in their configuration for a few moment, heaving slowly and drenched in sweat. Each of them enjoying their afterglow.

Dr. Edward dislodged first. Slowly he retracted his semi-hard rod out of Mia, then climbed down the desk, took some sheets of tissue to clean up his rod and her patient's enlarged back hole. As he wiped Mia’s back door, dr. Edward looked at Ava and tried to smile at the girl with black blazer, but she never looked at him. Her sweat-soaked chest weaved slowly. "You look in the heat," he commented, "better to take your suit off, lest you get heat stroke."

Ava snorted, and without looking at the doctor, took off of Dave face and immediately sat on her own chair, busy with her phone.

Mia, having her sun hole cleaned, then slowly rose, carefully dislodging Dave's rod out of her, moaning slowly during the process. "I will never again let anybody do my front hole without cleaning up!" she concluded as she climbed down the desk and slowly sat on her chair.

Freed from both of his lovers, Dave rose off the desk. His shirt was soaking wet, white cream smeared around his limp rod. He took the tissue and cleaned up before putting his trousers back on.

"Alright, doctor!" Mia bid as she slowly rose from her chair and walked toward the door like a penguin, "thanks for your treatment!"

Dave and Ava followed behind her, smiled at each other at the way Mia walked, and bid the happy doctor goodbye.

***

Mia moaned in relieve as she sat on the backseat, legs stretched across the width of it and back rested on the door. Ava sat on the front passenger sat, looking out from side window while Dave was driving.

"So," Mia opened the conversation, "how did he find the magic words?"

Ava just sighed and shrugged.

"I didn't really know what is her magic words," Dave commented.

"Av?" Mia encouraged her lover after a few seconds of silence among them.

Ava took a deep breath and signed. "Mia said that I should only obey commands, and may reject any request!" she mumbled her explanation to the car next to them outside.

"That explains!" Dave commented.

Ava snorted as Mia chuckled.

"But you successfully making me excited again," Ava mumbled softly a few seconds later.

"Owh!" Mia exclaimed, "are you in the heat now?"

Ava sighed. "Dave's tongue is not long enough," she mumbled.

Mia burst into laughter.

"Do you want another humping?" Dave teased Ava 

Ava shook her head. "I need to finish my work," she said, "and it will be a long day."

Dave put his hand on her crossed legs.

"Take you hand off me!" Ava barked, still looking at the side window.

"Spread your legs!" Dave replied instead of complying her command.

Ava turned her head and looked at him in disbelief.

"You learn fast!" Mia commented.

Ava sighed and clicked her tongue. "Alright, alright!" She said as she pulled her legs apart.

Slowly Dave's hand climbed up Ava's thigh. He's grinning while still concentrated on the traffic in front as he did that.

Ava gasped when Dave's hand touched down at its destination. She automatically tried to closed her legs.

"Open up!" Dave barked.

Ava turned to him and glared. "Not until you put down your trousers!" she barked back.

"Trying to rebel, huh?" Dave mocked her. He looked toward Mia through the rearview mirror.

Mia shrugged. "You don't have to obey her," she commented.

Dave thought for a second before he hurriedly unbuckled his belt, unzipped his pants, and then pulled it down. his shaft was on display as the trousers dropped down past his knee. "Now open your legs!" he commanded as he returned his hand on Ava's thigh.

Ava sighed at the semi-hard rod, and, eyes planted on it, reopened her thighs.

Dave reached back to Ava s crotch, where his fingers rimmed her love lips and flicked her love button. The wet well soon turned into soaked one.

Ava sighed at Dave's finger play. Her breaths turned into panting not long after. Soon she rested her head on the car seat, looking up and started moan softly. Her thigh trembled as she fought the urge to clasped them.

"Don't grab my hand!" Dave barked when Ava grasped the back of Dave's hand that was busy with her.

"But Dave!" Ava whined, releasing his hand, "I just want to tell you ...."

Dave smirked, "I'll do it the way I want it!" he said.

"Shoot!" Ava hissed.

"He nails it, doesn't he?" Mia teased her girlfriend.

"Shut up!" Ava barked, followed by a grunt and a moan, "No, he doesn't!" She groaned in frustration as Dave rimmed the opening of her love canal and explored the nook and cranny of her love lips.

"Put it in, Dave!" she mumbled, looking at him, "please!"

Dave took a glimpse at her, smiled at her puppy eyes,  but kept his finger at her peripheral still.

"Please, Dave!" Ava whined, then grunted before continuing, "this is painful!" Ava closed her eyes and grunted as her Kegel squeezing blank.

"You want me to put it in?"

"Yes!"

"Sure?"

"Yes, Dave! Yes!"

"Then say the word!" Dave teased her, pushing his finger just abit in before took it out again and resumed his circling motion around her opening.

"Please!"

"Nope!"

Ava moaned. "Just put it in, will you!" she screamed.

Dave smiled. He slowly curled two fingers and put them into her, taking time to slid then in.

Ava moaned in ecstasy as her Kegel kneaded the craved fingers.

Dave reached the spot. He made circling motion there.

Ava's moaned turned louder. "Yes!" she cried.

Dave then scrapped the area.

Ava rolled her eyes and arched her body as she fell off the clff into the abyss.

Dave shook his fingers inside her in firm motion.

Ava jerked and twitched to the rhythm, screaming her lungs out. The car seat shuddered as she banged her body over and over again. Her hands clasped her knees and pushed them wide apart, to make sure she kept Dave's command.
Ava slammed her body one last time to the car seat, and she lay there, weakly, looking and giggling at the guy who made her come. Dave smiled back, his hand still busy with her love hole.

"Can I lick you fingers?" Ava suddenly beg coyly.

Dave lifted his fingers, glistened with her comes and Ava playfully caught them and licked and sucked them clean, all the time gazed and looked at him.

Then, still licking his fingers, Ava turned her attention to Dave's crotch. His part looked much firmer and larger now, throbbing slowly.

"Suck it!" Suddenly Dave commanded.

Ava smiled and approached his lap with glee. A second later, Dave's private disappeared into Ava's gaping mouth.

Dave sighed, his hand caress Ava's back.

"Do you think she's back, Dave?" Mia asked.

Dave gulped before he could reply, "Uh, yeah! I think she's more than normal then."

Ava lifted her head and said "What does it mean? Do you think I wasn't normal bef ...!"

Her protest was cut short as Dave shoved her head back down toward his rod.

For a while, no one was talking, only Dave moaned softly occasionally.

"You missed my  turn!" Mia suddenly commented.

"I know!" Dave shrieked. "One more lap!"

A few hundred meters later, Dave grunted and Ava stopped bobbing. Her hand took over shaking his shaft.

Dave hot rod, throbbed in her hand, and the spray of his seed inside her, suddenly excited Ava again. So, with one hand and her lips still hung on to Dave seed sprayer, Ava took Dave's hand off of her back and shoved it to her  crotch.

Dave took the cue. He began to strum her love lips.

Ava managed to catch all of his seed but instead of gulping it straight away, she kept it in her mouth. Her tongue played with it, smeared it all over his rod and licked it again, bathed her tongue in it, and carefully registered every tone of flavor her taste buds sensed. Dave juice and his fingers gave her sensory overload that, though that before long she had to swallow it all so she could scream. With Dave still in her hand and his tip was still inside her mouth, Ava parted her lips and started screaming.

Keep hugging my shaft, will you!" Dave commanded.

So Ava's screamed turned into muffled cries as her mouth closed around his shaft again. Her conclusion, though got increased.

"Hey! You missed my office again!" Mia protested.

"I know!" Dave replied amidst the muffled noise that Ava made as she rode the tidal wave. Her body jerked irregularly. 

A few seconds later, Ava finished her storm. Gently she took Dave's hand away from her slit, but her head still bobbing slowly on his lap, stimulating his rod.

Dave twitched to the tickling sensation. "You can stop, Av!" he told Ava.

Ava just shook her head.

***

Dave sighed as he braked the car in front of the lobby. He felt his shaft already begun to respond to Ava's persistent soft tongue massage.

Mia opened the car back door and weakly stepped outside. "Bye guys!" she greeted the couple at the front seats.

"Bye, uh, bye!" Dave replied the greet. His breaths already made him hard to talk.

Ava just waved one hand.

Mia chuckled at them. "Give her you load, okay?" she said.

"Yeah," Dave replied, "I think she won't stop until I give her."

Mia giggled, closed the door and walked through the lobby stairs, still a bit like a penguin.

As he drove away, Dave could see a dark blotch at the back of Mia's skirt probably the wetness caused by their treatment. His shaft already in full size now inside Ava's mouth.

***

Dave turned off the engine at the parking slot. His mind was blurred and he almost hit several cars upon searching the empty slot. His breaths were heavy and his heart was pounding. "We're arrived, Av!" Dave shrieked weakly.

Ava just nodded her head.

Dave felt the increase on Ava's tongue massage and sucking power. He rested his head to the car seat and closed his eyes. His hands rested on he head.

A soft grunt, and he ejected his seed for third time today. Or was it fourth? Dave couldn't remember anything. He just let the seed flew out as Ava received them all in.

Ava let the jets Dave's warm liquid landed on her tongue, play it it for a while to let her tasted it, then swallow them all. Not a much as previous, but still could give her tranquility. When she was sure Dave had spurted all he wanted to spurt, Ava raised slowly from Dav's lap. She turned her head around to orient herself of their location,  but Dave caught her head and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Thanks," Dave said softly.

"No, thank you for making me feel good!" Ava replied, "Now I'm ready to work till the evening!"

"You want to stay late?" Dave asked as they got out of the car.

Ava shrugged.

"Why?"

"Because," Ava replied, paused for a few seconds, and continued, "because I'm afraid of the night."

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 3.3K 14
"𝗳𝘂𝗰𝗸-𝗸". 𝗜 𝗺𝗼𝗮𝗻 𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝘂𝗰𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗶𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗰𝗸, 𝗴𝗼𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻 �...
48.9K 189 9
you were my favourite entertainer...
261K 4.2K 20
"𝗗𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲? 𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗡𝗼 𝗘𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗮." 𝗛𝗲 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗔𝗱𝗮𝗺'𝘀 𝗮𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗸. 𝗜...
4.5K 99 22
Before she could run away I grabbed her by her waist and pushed her down on my table. I grabbed her both of the hands with my one hand against her lo...