ALWAYS FOREVER ORASANI [THE O...

By BlitzMikaelson

The Epic Love Soulmates; Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other after weeks. But thei... More

Intro to Characters Part One
Intro to Characters Part Two
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Thirty-Two

13 1 2
By BlitzMikaelson

HOME ISLAND OF MOUNT ORASANI / SCHOOLHOUSE

The next day, at the schoolhouse, Christy is teaching the schoolhouse little children.

(Christy's Outfit)

Christy is at the chalkboard, writing down the hieroglyph alphabet with a chalk.

Christy turns her attention to the little children, who are sitting at their desks with their notebooks and pencil.

"Okay, then. I know you all are learning about the hieroglyph alphabet and how to read hieroglyphs . . ." Christy trailed off, looking at her husband, Klaus, in the door frame with his arms folded.
". . . But not to worry, I'll take baby steps with you all."

The little children nodded in understanding.

And then, an Orasanian Guardsman slowly walks inside the main room. "Milady Christiana?"

Christy looks at the Orasanian Guardsman. "What is it?"

"Your presence is requested in the throne room." The Orasanian Guardsman told her.

"Okay." Christy said. And looks at the little children. "I'll be back, while I'm gone, study some more hieroglyphs."

"Yes, ma'am." The little children said in unison.

Christy gently puts the chalk on the chalkboard and walks away. And the Orasanian Guardsman remains.

⚜️⚜️

THRONE ROOM

The double doors opens and Christy slowly walks inside. The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess looks at her and she bows at them.

"Milords? Miladies? An Orasanian Guardsman told me that you wanted to see me?" Christy said.

"Of course." The Elder God, Elias, said. "Christiana? Daughter of Ames and Nadia, granddaughter of Dimitris and Celia, we Elder Gods and Elder Goddess has a position for you."

"What position is that?" Christy asked.

"We asks you to become our Grand chief advisor." The Elder Goddess, Zenova, asked.

"A grand chief advisor?" Christy said, a bit surprised. "I'm honored to have my position updated, but can it remain the same?"

The Elder Gods and Elder Goddess exchange knowingly small smiles at each other, knowing what she's trying to do.

"Christiana? We understand how humble and modest that you are." said The Elder God, Cyrus. "Your legendary status was not handed nor given to you, you have earned your way ahead. And as your Uncle, I could not be more proud of you than I already am."

"You do not have to give your answer to us at this moment. You can come to either of us for your response to our proposition." said The Elder Goddess, Ismene.

"And we will not hurry you, for we are sure that you need some time to decide for yourself." The Elder God, Tithous, said.

Christy looks at her parents, Ames and Nadia, who nods at her.

"I will think about it." Christy said.

"You are dismissed." The Elder Goddess, Nadia, said to her daughter.

Christy bows at them and walks away.

⚜️⚜️

SCHOOLHOUSE

Later that day, Christy had resumed her hieroglyphs lecture with the little children. Afterwards, the little children are playing on the playground.

Christy is observing them from the schoolhouse walkway railing.

" 'Ello, cristianna.' " ( "Hello, Christiana.") The Elder Goddess, Nadia, greeted her daughter in the ancient Orasanian language.

Christy looks at her Mom and small smiles at her. " 'Ello, Ma.' ( "Hello, Mom." ) she greeted her mother back in the ancient Orasanian language.

Nadia and Christy takes a stroll together in the walkway.

"Where's Klaus? I saw him here at the schoolhouse?" Christy asked.

"He's with your father for lunch." Nadia replied. "You were surprised when we asked your position of chief advisor to be updated to grand chief advisor."

"Yeah, I was." Christy said to her mother.

Nadia and Christy stopped their stroll and exchange looks at each other.

"Christiana? If you are concerned that the other Orasanian warriors will become envious of you, do not be." Nadia said to her daughter. "And besides, everyone here at Mount Orasani knows of your extraordinary reputation."

"I know." Christy said.

"Christiana?" Nadia said, gently caress her daughter's cheek with her hand. "With New Orleans and Mount Orasani as your home, you will forever be an Orasanian warrior. Your father and I are so proud of you." She added with a small smile.

Nadia and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

⚜️⚜️

TOWN SQUARE

That afternoon, Orasanian people are visiting vendors and markets. Klaus and Christy are gently holding each other's hands as they take a stroll.

The Six Handmaiden Assistants slowly walks after them.

Klaus smirks at Christy, in which she notices.

"What?" Christy said.

"You know what." Klaus said to her. "What did the Elder Gods and Goddess talk to you about?"

"They will update my chief advisor status to grand chief advisor." Christy told him.

"Really?" Klaus said, surprised. "You're gonna take it, right?"

"I don't know, Klaus." Christy said to him.

And Klaus stopped, which Christy stopped, and the Six Handmaiden Assistants stops well.

"What do you mean 'you don't know'? You should take it, Chris. You've earned this." Klaus said to her.

"I know, but at least, I told them I'll think about it." Christy said. "But I do have other responsibilities such as being your wife and a mother to our daughters. I just -- I just want to be a good role model for our daughters."

"You are. You mentored them both with their warrior skills." Klaus said.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other and they continue with their stroll, along with the Six Handmaiden Assistants.

"But it's a good thing that you will be a stubborn Grand chief advisor." Klaus said.

"Yeah, I would." Christy agreed.

And Klaus smiles, knowing he got Christy to think about it some more.

"So you will take your updated status?" Klaus said with a smile.

And Christy smiles back at him. "Okay, okay, you got me."

Klaus and Christy exchange chuckles and small smiles with each other.

⚜️⚜️

STUDY CENTER

That evening, Klaus and Christy are visiting the study, looking at the souvenirs and the ancient collection.

"Look at all of this stuff." Klaus said, looking at the display cases. "Who collects these things?"

"Marena and Meri. They collect a lot of things in the river." Christy told him, and picks up a conch and gently blows it.

Which makes Klaus small smiles at. "Did you just do that?"

"Yep." Christy said, and offers the conch to him. "You try."

"I'm fine." Klaus said.

"It's okay to try new things sometimes, Klaus." Christy said to him.

Klaus gently takes the conch and gently blows it. They both chuckle.

"Okay, that was, um, pretty good." Klaus said, gently putting the conch with the other conchs. "It's getting late, we should head back home."

"Yeah, a good thing I flew my skiff ship here." Christy said.

"Yeah." Klaus agreed.

⚜️⚜️

MIKAELSON COMPOUND

Later that night, after Klaus and Christy arrived back in New Orleans through a portal in her skiff ship, Christy lays in bed, underneath the bedcover, asleep.

(Christy's Pajamas)

Klaus sits on the bed with the nightstand lamp light on. He gently strokes Christy's hair with his hand and looks at some picture frames of himself and Christy small smiling. She made him.

Christy wakes up and looks up at her husband. "You can't sleep?"

"Sometimes." Klaus said. "Do you remember what I told you about when Marcalos tortured me with his herbs?"

"Yeah." Christy said.

"He showed me my worst fear." Klaus said and looks at her. "Losing my wife."

"Klaus?" Christy said. "You've lost me many times. We almost lose each other whenever we get in trouble. Marcalos uses his herbs to mess with your mind to mentally break up, to show you your worst fear, your misdeeds. But you've been redeemed, Klaus."

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other. And she gently caress his cheek with her hand.

"You're the Original Hybrid, I love that. And I also love my husband more." Christy said to Klaus.

Klaus and Christy exchange small smiles at each other.

Any Comment (s) ?
Any Vote (s) ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

647 37 33
After many weeks of being apart from each other, the Epic Love Soulmates, Klaus Mikaelson and Christy Mikaelson reunites with each other and all is b...
241K 7.4K 49
Within the mist of new villains 'you can never truly change your past' seems to be more true than ever. Yet if there was one thing Odette de Marie ha...
1.8K 55 24
❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐰𝐨 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫.❞ 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞-𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐊𝐥𝐚𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚. It's been a few mon...
3.9K 196 26
The sequel to FAELY ⚜️ The Originals. It wasn't Love at first, but it was an attraction. Klaus Mikaelson and Alexa Holland's relationship started slo...