IZUKU KING OF CURSES

By Cheetahx2

IN THIS STORY THIS WILL BE A CROSSOVER OF BNHA AND JUJUTSU KAISEN More

AUTHOR NOTE #1
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
CHARTER 56
CHAPTER 57
CHAPTER 58
CHAPTER 59
CHAPTER 60
CHAPTER 61
CHAPTER 62
CHAPTER 63
CHAPTER 64
CHAPTER 65
CHAPTER 66
CHAPTER 67
CHAPTER 68
CHAPTER 69
CHAPTER 70
CHAPTER 71
CHAPTER 72
CHARTER 73
CHAPTER 74
CHAPTER 75
CHAPTER 76
CHAPTER 77
CHAPTER 78
CHAPTER 79
CHAPTER 80
CHAPTER 81
CHAPTER 82
CHAPTER 83
CHAPTER 84
CHAPTER 85
CHAPTER 86
CHAPTER 87
CHAPTER 88
CHAPTER 89
CHAPTER 90
CHAPTER 91
CHAPTER 92

CHAPTER 40

1.1K 58 26
By Cheetahx2

A few days prior was where we left off where Izuku told Gojo about doing a temporary transfer.

Gojo for one thing had a suprised look on his face.

"Seriously?"

As Gojo asked that, Izuku nodded his head with Nanami just observing the conversation between student and teacher.

"What brought this up?" As Gojo asked this Izuku explained about the incident that occurred with Stain which did got Gojo to be interested on how a person with a quirk was able to have cursed energy that was similar or rather identical to Sukuna's cirsed energy with Izuku saying he wanted to transfer to UA because of the possibility that he might find a way to be able to get whatever object that has Sukuna's cursed energy because of the UA Students or rather class 1A having a close proximity to be into trouble with villians that might have a connection towards Sukuna because Izuku figured out that it's because of Allmight, with him being part of UA which will resurface those who wanted to harm the hero.

'Or maybe....you just want to meet your sister?'

"Is it because you want to see your sister again?"

Both Sukuna and Gojo asked him which got him to scratch the back of his head.

"Well that's part of it...but I jsur have this feeling....that I need to be there...and also get to the bottom of this...with whoever has the object that contains Sukuna's cursed energy"

Gojo hummed a bit...until he laughed, "Alright, I can say no to one of my students...all I get things organized...while you find a way to disguise yourself since you're technically dead"

As Gojo said that, Izuku thought on what he needed to change his appearance.

'Hey, let me help you on that'

'And why do you need to do that?'

'Because I can do it much better than whatever halfbaked idea you're gonna be thinking of'

This just got Izuku to sigh while going over to Nanami to talk about anything related to techniques that can be suitable for the boy.

It only took a week for Gojo to get things ready while Izuku was helping Junpei to get used to being now part of the Sorcery world while also telling him that he's got something to do which will take awhile but Junpei understood.

As that was finished, Izuku was ready to go...but before that...Izuku had to think of name for his new alias...and the name Yuji Itadori was born, a happy, excited and adventurous boy...in a way...Izuku blames Sukuna who simply was laughing in his innate domain.

Izuku just sighed while riding on the bike that Gojo bought for him..., 'I'm really don't wanna think about this anymore'

Izuou thought as he head out towards the location where he'll meet up with those who might just make him...feel a bit normal.

Back to the present, Izuku now fake name Yuji was seen leaning on his back without his bag that was placed inside while removed the upper part of his black suit, revealing a dark red short sleeved shirt.

'Oi, brat, we're being watched'

This got Izuku to look over and saw that it was Pixie-Bob that was staring as if he was a nice love of meat dipped into special sauce.

Izuku sighed while trying to not think about it...but Sukuna on the otherhand.

'Hmmmm....yes...very nice...close to being an A+ wheel the other woman is Definitely simeone who likes it rough! Ohohoohohoohohoho YES WE HIT THE JACKPOT!!'

Izuku just groaned while Aizawa observed him.

'Yuji Itadori, someone who has no experience on the field since he was focusing on his studies more than his quirk, fork what I've read in his file, his high school teacher plus his principal insisted on the boy to get more of a physical approach on what it means to be a hero...why couldn't he go to the other hero schools? Why UA?'

Aizawa wondered on this until the time reached 5:20 pm at the main building, where the students were just arriving. Each of them looked exhausted, and were banged up to different degrees.

The students complained about the three hour time limit they were given.

The WWP explained that they'd given the time it would have taken for themselves to get that far, but that they had actually expected the students to take even longer to come back than they did. Pixie-Bob said that Iida, Mizuki, Todoroki, and Bakugo were especially impressive, and asked if their experience let them act without hesitation.

Pixie-Bob said she couldn't wait to see them in three years, and started making a 'kissy' face at them while she danced around them and the boys tried to shield themselves with Mizuki moving out of the way.

Aizawa asked if she was always like that, and was told by Mandalay that it started as she got older.

Mizuki however stared over to the boy who was leaning on his motorcycle and it seems she wasn't the only one since most of the class observed him.

When Mizuku asked her teacher who he was, the mysterious young boy decided to introduce himself.

"Hey! My name is Yuju Itadori it's nice to meet you, I'm your temporary transfer student until my school deced it's time for me to head back, I hope we can all get along" Yuji said with a smile on his face which got Mizuki to stare at him while the others were confused.

Aizawa decided to let them onlw that it was a late decision ffin the principal saying that, Mr.Itadori wanted to experience the life of being a hero since he was more focused on his studies.

As that was Said, Bakugo decided to say that he should've stayed where he belonged which didn't sit right with Mizuku who glared at the boy...but that wasn't the only thing that freaked Bakugo out as Yuji simply smiled at Bakugo while a silhouette could be seen behind him with a massive grin on its face.

Mizuki however turned her attention towards the young boy and asked who he was.

Mandalay then introduced Kota as her cousin's kid. This got Mizuki to walk up to him to introduce herself, and... Kota went to punch the girl nose her private area which was stopped by Yuji, "Hey Hey Hey! None of that, it's not nice to hit girls y'know" Yuji said with Kota pulling away his arm from Yuji as Kota declared he wouldn't be friends with any kid planning to be a hero. Bakugo had a soft smile on as he called Kota a 'precosious brat'. Todoroki said the kid was like Bakugo, which just got Bakugo yelling again.

'Wow...talk about not giving a fuck that kids full of Gender Equality'
'...I really don't feel the need to even question you'

Aizawa cut them off by telling everyone to get their things and get settled in. They would have dinner and then they could bathe and sleep. They would start for real tomorrow.

Yuji meanwhile stared up in the sky with a sweatdrop tjay rolled down from his forehead.

'I'm still surprised that thing hasn't come down yet'
'...honestly tha thing needs to be on a leash'
'But it's yours'
'AND YOU SAID YOU'D KEEP IT AS A SOUVENIR!'
'YOU SAID THE SAME THING YA BASTARD!'
'FUCK YOU!'
'YOU SHUT IT YA COCK SUCKER!'

Both Izuku and Sukuna yells st each other mentally while the boy himself was walking towards where they will make something to eat.

Chapter End....hope you enjoy.
Stay safe and peace out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.3K 1.5K 17
๐–๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐จ ๐›๐จ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ฆ ๐‰๐ฎ๐ฃ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฌ๐ฎ ๐Š๐š๐ข๐ฌ๐ž๐ง ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐ž ๐ก๐š๐ ๐š ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ก ๐ข๐ง ๐ฆ๐ข๐๐๏ฟฝ...
204K 7.7K 20
โžฉ๐™Ž๐™๐™š'๐™จ ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™›๐™ช๐™ก, ๐™๐™ค๐™ฉ, ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ช๐™ก๐™–๐™ง. ๐™Ž๐™๐™š ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™š๐™–๐™ช๐™ฉ๐™ฎ, ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ค๐™ก๐™™๐™š๐™ง ๐™—๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ง ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๏ฟฝ...
60.7K 2.3K 14
๐—ฎ ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—น ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฐ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ. ๐—ฎ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฎ ๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐˜†. angst. lowercase. โ‚€โ‚ˆโ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚ โ‚œโ‚’ โ‚โ‚€โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚„โ‚‹โ‚‚โ‚€โ‚‚โ‚
2.6K 37 21
In a World full of heroes, villains and monsters, only a few people have a Kaiju Quirk, the first Kaiju user was Gojira an enemy of One for all users...