Suffering Part 4: New Blood

By SnaddysPet

This is part 4 in the series of Suffering. Arrival of the next generation of Snapes. More

Fall Equinox/New Beginings
January 23, 1999 Part 1
January 24, 1999 Part 1: Arrival
January 24, 1999 Part: 2
January 24, 1999 Part: 3
January 24, 1999 Part: 4
January 25th, 1999
January 30, 1999 Part 1
January 30, 1999 Part: 2
Date Night Part 1
Date Night Part: 2
Date Night Part: 3
Date Night Part: 4
Teasing Part 1
Teasing Part 2
Suffering Part 2
Insufferable Twat
Insufferable Twat Part 2
Potion Plan B
You're Too Little
You're Too Little Part 2
Author Notes
You're Too Little Part 3
You're Too Little Part 4
Power Struggle
Power Struggle Part 2
Power Struggle Part 3
Perhaps I was wrong
We Belong to Each Other
Date Night 2, Part 1
Date Night 2 Part 2
Date Night 2, Part 3
Date Night 2, Part 4
Familiar
Familiar Part 2
Familiar Part 3
Familiar Part 4
Malfoy Manor Part 1
Malfoy Manor Part 2
Alfie's Betrayal
A Flashback
Later that Evening
What a Good Daddy
Shopping Trip
The Best P*ssy Eater
Date Night Part 3, Part 1
Date Night 3, Part 2
Date Night 3, Part 3
Kings Cross
Kings Cross Part 2
Weak Daddy
School Morning
Spring Break Part 1
Spring Break Part 2
Spring Break Part 2:2
Spring Break Part 3
Spring Break Part 4
Spring Break Part 5
Spring Break Part 6
Spring Break Part 6:2
Spring Break Part 7
Spring Break Part 7:2
Spring Break Part 7:3
Spring Break Part 7:4
Spring Break Part 8
Spring Break Part 8:2
Spring Break Part 8:3
Spring Break 9
Spring Break 10
Spring Break Part 10:2
Spring Break 10:3
Spring Break Part 10:4
Flying Lessons Professor
Flying Lessons Professor Part :2
Move In Day
Move In Day Part: 2
Move in Day Part:3
Move In Day Part: 4
A Clown
Return of the Clown
Return of the Clown Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 2
Heart Shaped Pancakes Part 3
Meatloaf Igloo
Backgammon
A Hike
Post Hike
An Unforgivable Curse
Malfory Manor Meeting 2
Malfoy Manor Meeting 2.2
Playtime Daddy
Playtime Daddy Part 2
Playtime Daddy Part 3
Playtime Daddy Part 4
Playtime Feedback
An Agreement of Sorts Part 2
Little Bird
You Have Ruined Me
That Piece Was Mine
Chastity Belts and Disagreements
Torture
S & F Machine
S & F Machine Part 2
S & F Machine Part 3
Straight to Horny Jail
Tattoos and Flirting
My Home

January 23, 1999 Part 2

385 16 7
By SnaddysPet

Y/N sat on the sofa once they were back in the house so Severus could help remove her tennis shoes. “I cannot wait to reach my feet again,” she chuckled. “How long until I can get you pregnant again?” he asked jokingly. 

“That’s not funny at all,” she huffed. “Some women get pregnant again right after you know,” he replied as he rose from the floor. “I don’t want to hear any of this talk right now. Where is my surprise?” she replied impatiently. 

Severus brought over a box neatly wrapped with a green bow on top. Y/N carefully unwrapped it, letting out a little squeal when she realized what it was. Severus had gotten her a walkman and several cassette tapes to accompany it. 

“The man said this would be better than the cd player since you will be moving around a lot. I thought you could listen to it once you start going into labor, to help keep you calm,” he replied. 

“You are truly the best. I’ve been wanting one of these. Fantastic. Thank you, Daddy,” she remarked as she leaned over giving him a kiss.

 “I love you so much, Princess,” he said softly as he stroked her face. “I love you too, Daddy. I’m the luckiest Princess in the whole word to have you,” she replied looking into his deep dark eyes.

 “Do you want your snack or do you want me to feed you?” he grinned back at her. “Feed me first,” she whispered, before wrapping her arms around him, pulling him into a kiss. 

After they were done making love, Y/N finally got her snack. “Two of them?” she asked curiously as he brought over her snack. “One for each baby of course, and your fruit,” he replied as he handed the plate to her.

 “Thank you, Daddy. I’m surprised I get any berries at all. Your little baby must not have eaten them all yet,” she giggled referring to the giant rabbit that was spread across the carpet in front of the fire.

 “She has ears, you know. She knows you’re jealous of her,” he announced as he sat on the sofa next to her. Y/N huffed, “I’m just teasing you. I love her as well even if she doesn’t prefer me,” she said glaring at the rabbit. 

Severus went and picked up his now giant fat rabbit, cuddling her on the sofa. “The best girl,” he whispered to his beloved. “Used to be me,” Y/N mumbled with a mouth full of croissant. 

“It still is you. You’re my perfect Princess. I have to give my girls consistent words of affirmation to get you to act right,” he replied.

 “Acceptable, that is the first thing I remember you saying to me that was positive,” she recalled. “It was perfect but I couldn’t let it go to your head,” he smirked back at her.

 “That is where you and I differ, one of the many areas. I give the students positive affirmation every chance I get. It’s tough enough being away from home in a new place without a broody potions Professor making their lives more difficult,” she remarked cheekily. 

Severus huffed, replying, “I provided them with a challenge. If they didn’t rise to it, then it only reflects poorly on them,” he said.

 “You don’t think it reflects poorly on the Professor when half of the students are so nervous about making a mistake that their hands are shaking?,” she asked with a raised eyebrow. “I was under a lot of stress if you recall,” the man scoffed. 

“I recall very well. I remember being thrown over the back of the sofa and taken rather savagely many afternoons because you were stressed. How many of my uniforms did you ruin?,” she smirked back at him. “You should have undressed faster,” he said with an evil grin. 

“Will I be taking a nap alone?” she asked curiously as she finished her snack. “Yes. I need to put dinner in the oven. I’m making your favorite of course,” he replied. “Very well, just you and me Alfie,” she frowned as she picked up her cat and walked to the stairs.

 “Spoiled,” the man muttered under his breath. “You could at least tuck me in for Merlin's sake,” she announced as she walked up the stairs. Severus placed Sam down on the sofa and followed Y/N up the stairs. 

“Maybe I will lay here and think about you,” she smiled, cheekily as he tucked her into the blankets. The man rolled his eyes, “You were just fed. You are going to wait until tonight, do I make myself clear?” he replied. “Let me suck your cock, Daddy” she smiled up at him. 

“Stop it. I have to go work on our dinner,” he said in annoyance. “Where’s my collar, Daddy?” she questioned cheekily. “Nap,” he demanded as he turned the light off and closed the door softly. 

A couple of hours later, Severus came in to softly wake the sleeping woman up. It was just turning dark outside as he sat on the edge of the bed. His hand gently moved the hair from her face, whispering, “Dinner is ready,” he told her. “I’m getting up,” she replied sleepily. 

She slowly got up from the bed and followed the man back downstairs to the kitchen, taking her place in her usual spot.

 “Possibly our last meal together,” he remarked as he brought over their plates. “You are the best, thank you, Daddy,” she told him as she looked upon the food with wide eyes. 

Severus made her favorite “sunday roast” which was roast beef, crispy potatoes, peas, gravy, and yorkshire puddings. “Anything for you, Princess,” he replied softly. “Perhaps after dinner we could go look at the stars, it should be a nice clear evening,” she offered.

“I thought you wanted to suck Daddys cock after dinner,” he frowned. Y/N burst out laughing at his frankness, “I will tonight. Perhaps you should have taken the offer when it was given,” she replied smugly.

 “You forget I can order you to do it right this moment if I wish. It would wipe that smug look right off your face, Princess,” he said blankly staring into her eyes. “I need to finish my dinner,” she remarked as she tried to pull her expression in. 

“I’ve got a little surprise for you tonight,” he announced with an evil grin. The man got up from the table briefly, adjusting his trousers, he brought back something from the living room and walked to Y/N. 

He wrapped her collar around her neck, fastening it just barely on the tight side. Y/N looked up into his eyes attentively while he fastened it, noting the tiny grin that would always form in the corners of his mouth when he put it on her. 

“This isn’t a surprise, Daddy,” she smiled up at him. “Quiet before I make it tighter. Finish your dinner and then we will go outside,” he said sternly, taking his seat again. 

“Difficult to eat this delicious food when it’s tight,” she huffed. Severus smiled softly at her, “I’ve seen much bigger things go down that throat of yours. I think you can handle this, Princess,” he replied. Y/N inhaled and exhaled deeply, trying to control herself. 

After dinner, Severus said, “Go fetch your leash,” with an arrogant look on his face. “Yes, Daddy,” she replied as she lowered herself onto the floor. 

Crawling at this stage in her pregnancy wasn’t the easiest but she did it nonetheless. She crawled to the door where her leash was kept, picking it up in her mouth and bringing it back to him. 

Severus took it from her and clipped it onto her collar, saying, “Daddy is going to take you on a walk, Princess,” he smiled down at her. To say that Y/N was throbbing now was an understatement.

 She crawled behind him and he walked to the door, doing her best to keep up. Severus leaned down, slipping her coat on her and putting her shoes back on her feet. “You won’t need these but it is rather cold,” he said, referring to the shoes.

 “You’re going to make me crawl all the way out there aren’t you?” she asked, looking up at the man. A smile formed in the corners of his mouth, “So smart, Princess,” he mocked her. “Can I atleast put my gloves on? My hands are going to get dirty,” she asked hopefully. 

“Pets don’t care if they get dirty. Daddy will give you a bath afterwards,” he replied as he opened the door and motioned for her to crawl through it. She crawled slowly across the porch and down the stairs carefully as the man waited impatiently. 

“I cannot crawl as fast as you can walk,” she huffed as she crawled on the frozen ground. “I’m walking slower,” he replied as he walked beside her. “Is this doing it for you? Watching me crawl on the frozen ground in the middle of winter?” she asked in an annoyed voice. “If you could cease talking, I would enjoy it more,” he said blankly as they walked. Finally, they made it to the spot where Severus laid their blanket out. 

Y/N glared up at him as she lifted her knees just enough to dust them off before getting onto the blanket. “Didn’t have fun?” he asked her mockingly. “I’m going to give birth soon and you  make me crawl like that, ridiculous,” she huffed. 

“I don’t want you to forget your place, Princess. I fear once they get here, you will forget who you belong to. You will act as if you no longer have to follow my instructions. We cannot have that,” he said as he wrapped his arms around the annoyed woman.

 “You don’t know that,” she huffed, trying to pull away from him. “Tsk tsk, Princess. I think not,” he said, as he held her tighter. “You’re being annoying right now. We are supposed to be enjoying this,” she spat back at him. 

“You’re going to suck Daddies cock while I watch the stars,” he smirked down at her. Severus laid back, using a warming spell on both of them. “Don’t keep me waiting,” he growled as he laid back, getting comfortable. 

Y/N was thoroughly irritated at him but she started undoing his pants anyways. The man was impossible to get out of his trousers without his help so he lent a hand briefly.  Y/N wrapped her lips around his aching cock immediately, savoring the taste of him. He tasted a bit like her as well since they had made love that afternoon already.

Severus wrapped his fingers in her hair, pushing her head down gently, moaning, “What a good girl you are,” he said. Her annoyance at the man was no longer a thought in her head as she sucked him greedily. 

Her hand stroked him firmly into her mouth while her tongue danced around the head of his cock. “You love sucking Daddys cock don’t you? Just a moment ago you were mad.. Look at you now, Princess,” he mocked her as he lay enjoying himself. She ignored him briefly until he yanked on her leash to get her attention.

Y: I love your cock Daddy.

Severus relaxed, enjoying the feeling of her greedy mouth sucking him. Y/N could tell her was getting closer by his breathing and his little hip thrusts into her mouth.

 He wrapped his hand around hers very tightly as she stroked him, “Fuck..,” the man moaned as he started shooting drops of his hot cum inside her mouth.

 “My good girl,” he told her as he finally released her hand and allowed her to clean him thoroughly. Y/N laid next to him on the blanket and he tucked himself back into his pants. 

“Ready for your bath?” he asked her just as her head hit the blanket. “Ugh,” she moaned. “I’ll let you walk or I can carry you, whichever you prefer,” he announced as he sat back up.

 “I’ll walk,” she replied curtly. Severus rose and stood over her, knowing she couldn’t get up without his help. “Please,” she huffed, outstretching her hand. “I’m waiting for a better please,” he scoffed down at her.

 Y/N’s patience was running thin as she was exhausted. She rolled over onto her knees and got in a squatting position so she could get up without his help.

 “I got it,” she told him as she rose back to her feet. “If you weren’t about to give birth I would spank you right now,” he announced as he folded the blanket up himself. “Alas, I am. You did this,” she chuckled, as she walked away from him.

 Severus followed her back into the house removing the leash from her collar. They went to the bathroom where he undressed her and removed the collar for the bath. She gave him a look of annoyance at how dirty her clothing and hands were. “It will wash off,” he said as he removed her pants. 

Once the bath was filled and Severus was undressed the two got into their usual spots. “You’re such a good girl,” he reminded her. 

He washed her hands carefully with a bar of soap and a nail brush. “There is literal dirt under my nails. Probably microbes from the soil as well,” she replied. “Quiet, I’m washing them thoroughly. I know you hate being a messy Princess,” he teased her. 

“When you get out, can you help me shave my legs? It’s impossible for me,” she asked softly. “Yes. I’m going to shave your pussy as well,” he replied. “My grandmother might be in the room,” she said hesitantly.

 “Your shaved pussy will be the least shocking thing about you giving birth, Princess. You’ll be wearing your collar while you do it,” he announced. “We didn’t talk about this,” she turned to look at him.

 “We don’t have to do anything. I make the decisions for you. I want you to wear it while you give birth. It won't be tight, I promise,” he replied. “What will Netty think?” she asked nervously. 

“She will think you like getting fucked. She’s quite aware of our dynamic, most people are. It is quite obvious you’re my submissive,” he announced. “Obvious to who? Does my grandmother know? What is happening here?” she asked frantically.

 “You forget I can read people's thoughts. Everyone who knows us is aware,” he responded with a slight chuckle. “That’s quite embarrassing to think about. I knew that Draco and Pansy knew but not really anyone else. Oh and Lucius but he doesn’t count,” she replied. “Why’s it embarrassing? You should be proud to be my submissive,” he scoffed.

 “Because it’s not something most people do. I assume. It might be odd to people. Perhaps you have accepted  who you are, but I have not. Before you, this never crossed my mind in the slightest. I guess in some way it feels shameful to have someone be like that to me,” she responded.

“I think you should be proud of yourself, honestly. It’s not something I could do, to give up control like that to someone. The things we do aren’t something to be ashamed of. We love each other just as much, if not more, than most married couples. 

We have no room for complacency in our relationship because we hold each other accountable. You are just as good as me about pointing things out so it’s not like you don’t have a voice.

 I will never get bored of telling you to crawl or to suck my cock. I don’t see how any of that is shameful to be honest,” he replied. “That almost felt like poetry,” she replied softly. 

Severus chuckled softly, “Seriously though. I want you to think about what I said. Anyways, you’re still going to wear your collar while you give birth. I had to hide that I was married to you until 6 months ago, I’m done hiding who I am now,” he responded. “I have a heartbeat but it’s not in my chest,” she replied blankly. 

“Sit up, let's finish this bath. I still have to shave you. You look so good with your pussy shaved bare. You have the most pleasing shaped one I have ever had the pleasure of seeing. Visually perfect,” he chuckled.

“Will you lick my pussy tonight?” she asked as she sat being washed by him. “I will lick your pussy every night for the rest of our lives if you wish, Princess,” he whispered. 

“Deal,” she giggled. Once their bath was done, Severus sat her on the edge of the counter to do her legs and vagina.The man used a straight razor to do both, being extra careful with her pussy. 

“This is my favorite, right here,” he said. Severus grazed her outer labia with his fingertips once she was cleaned up. “Beautiful,” he smiled softly at her. “Daddy, Please take me to bed. I can’t take much more of this,” she pleaded with a giggle. 

Severus helped her down off the counter and took her to the bedroom. He sat her on the edge of the bed so he could comfortably eat her pussy. “Tell Daddy what you want,” he ordered her. “I want you to lick my little pussy, Daddy. Please,” she begged him. 

Severus gave her a quick lick and asked, “This little pussy?” He teased her. Y/N whimpered begging him again, “Please, I’m aching,” she said.

 Severus finally dove in, licking and sucking on her clit immediately. He put his index and middle finger on either side of her labia, lapping at her over and over. 

S: You love how Daddy eats this pussy don't you? 

Y/N said between her whimpers and shaking, “I fucking love it so much, Daddy.” 

S: I want to bruise these thighs but I can’t tonight. You’re very lucky, Princess.

Severus started sucking on the upper part of her pussy just how she liked it. She was shaking and trembling almost instantly as he sucked.

 Y/N was only able to hold out a few seconds before she was cumming so hard under his mouth, bucking her hips up uncontrollably. “Fuck, Daddy,” she said shakily as she came. 

Finally, he pulled off of her, but only after she cried a bit from overstimulation. He moved up on the bed, leaned back against the headboard. Y/N got up on his lap in reverse but tonight Severus did something different. 

He used his wand to levitate the mirror in front of them towards the end of the bed. “Daddy…” she said hesitantly, not wanting to watch herself. 

“Shh it’s fine. I’m going to talk you through this, Princess,” he whispered as he slowly helped her lower onto his cock. She took him little by little but with her eyes closed. 

“Open your fucking eyes,” he growled at her when he saw in the mirror. Even though she was on his lap, he still had a good view of himself. “Yes, Sir,” she said, opening them but with a little frown.

 “You’re fucking gorgeous, Princess. Look at this beautiful body,” he said as he pulled her back against his chest. “Look at these beautiful tits. I can’t believe how big they got. They are perfect,” he whispered. 

All the while he was talking, he was slowly thrusting in and out of her from below. He went slowly so she could feel every single inch of him inside her at once.

 “Your belly is beautiful as well, even if you hate it. It looks amazing on you. I have never seen a pregnant woman this sexy before,” he said. 

Y/N laid just helpless against his chest while he rubbed her body, fucking her from below and talking to her in the mirror. “Who am I?” he whispered while he held her and used her to his liking. 

“You’re my Daddy,” she replied, looking into his eyes in the mirror. “You must have been a very good girl if your Daddy got you pregnant. That's only for good girls,” he whispered into her ear. “I’m the best girl,” she smiled at him in the mirror. 

“Yes you are, Princess,” he moaned into her ear as he picked up his pace a little. “I bred you like a little bitch, Princess. I own you and I can fuck you whenever I choose. I can breed you just as I choose, as well. You would do well to remember that next time you choose to disobey me,” he growled into her ear. 

He moved putting her on her hands and knees in front of the mirror so she was forced to watch him fuck her. Over and over he slammed his cock deeply into her. “Who owns this pussy? Tell me now,” he demanded. “You do, Daddy. I belong to you,” she cried back at him.

 Severus only had a few more seconds in him until he was pulling out and shooting all over her ass and pussy one last time. 

 “My fucking bitch. Tell me,” he said as he sprayed his cum all over her. “I’m your little breeding bitch, Daddy,” she whimpered. He moved the mirror back to the wall and picked up the camera after he had recovered. 

He took one last photo of her, 40 weeks pregnant and covered in his cum. “My new favorite,” he announced as she cleaned her with a cloth. “I feel like you can’t wait to get me pregnant again,” she chuckled. “So smart, Princess,” he replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 12.7K 33
After being saved from the Dursley's as a toddler, Harry James Potter was taken in by a new family. A family he truly deserved. He was finally able t...
50.2K 1.4K 31
Sequal from Snape X reader -a fine line- (but can be read without reading part one) The war is over. Severus and Y/N survived and she was hoping for...
98K 2.7K 15
Severus Snape is quite happy being alone, he couldn't have Lily why bother now? But when Lucius Malfoy asks him to look after Narcissa and Draco in a...
Saved By Ash:))))

Fanfiction

4.5K 45 26
15 year old River Snape was kept from hogwarts by her father Professor Snape all her life in attempt to keep her safe from all the dangerous things t...