Oh Baby Momma

By koovoobi

Pregnancy is a unique journey that test everyone's physical and emotional strength, not only mom's but also d... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Coming Soon

Chapter 28

4.3K 441 113
By koovoobi

"No.. no.. don't give him that. It has pineapple. Give him this instead.", Mrs Kim said when she saw Taehyung serving Jungkook fruit salad. "Oh.", Taehyung kept the bowl back on the table and took the other one. Jungkook looked at everyone and his eyes landed on Jimin's. "Haha. Don't chew your lips too much. We all have gone through this pampering.", Jimin said smiling. "I might be the one who got less, because I left the States, which I regret now. Next pregnancy, I will stay here only.", Jimin said smiling. Mrs Kim shook her head smiling with him. "Tae. I.. I am feeling nervous.", Jungkook whispered in Taehyung's ears. "Eight more hours. We will sleep and next morning, whatever it is we will face. Mm?", Taehyung said. Jungkook nodded and closed his eyes praying whatever it is let it be positive at least this time. "Hyung, do you like babies that much?", Jungkook opened his eyes when he heard Yeonjun. "Who else don't? What a question?", Yoongi shook his head. "I.. I don't know. I haven't thought about it.", Yeonjun replied. "You don't have to think about it now. You have many years left. You now think about your admission, your college. Ah.. thinking about baby. Who is he?", Seojoon scoffed pointing at Yeonjun whereas others laughed while Taehyung twirled his chopstick on his paste slowly and took it in his mouth observing his younger brother's embarrassed face.

Taehyung closed the door behind them once they both entered their bedroom. "Tae..", Jungkook called him in a whiny voice. "I don't think you will be able to sleep tonight, Jungkook.", Taehyung shook his head. Jungkook nodded pouting. "No problem. I have a better plan.", he said and removed his tees and pants in one go. "What?", Jungkook's eyes grew bigger when he saw his husband innocently holding and stroking his member. "Ah. Tae. Don't you have anything else to think about. Aish.. I will sleep.", Jungkook said annoyingly and went to bed. "If you don't want to.. mm.. okay.", Taehyung tucked it inside his trouser and joined him on the bed.

"You are becoming bratty and p.rvert day by day, especially after that Paris trip.", Jungkook said when Taehyung hugged him from behind. "Mm. You wrecked my emotions completely like our early stages of marriage life.", Taehyung said. "Haha. Yes, I used to tease you so much.", Jungkook laughed. "Mm. Of course. I won't forget how you left me n.ked in the pool by taking my shorts along with you. That was the day I prayed the most. What if someone comes and sees me. Oh god, I can't even think about it.", Taehyung bit Jungkook's shoulder by caressing his tummy softly. "Haha. You were so easy to trick. Whenever I touch you, you will automatically fall into that trap by yourself.", Jungkook smiled. "Mm. I was an innocent bean back then unable to process your witchy behavior. The most evil things you do are that you will rub my thighs sensually in the middle of some family talks and when they ask me something. I will sit there clueless. Poor me, might not have heard a single word of that entire conversation.", Taehyung said. "Haha. Do you remember the day I left you half naked in our car?", Jungkook asked cupping Taehyung's hands which is massaging his tummy. "How can I forget it? Yoongi hyung. I am still embarrassed to look at him in his eyes.", Taehyung pouted. "My baby was so cute. Haha. How can you be so lost while getting a head?", Jungkook turned to face him. "That's the effect of your tongue and lips Jungkook.", Taehyung said and pecked his lips. "Mm. Then also how can you allow me to completely pull your shorts? You are so dumb.", Jungkook said smooching Taehyung chins. "I thought you would be more comfortable that way. I didn't know the devilish plan behind it.", Taehyung pouted. "You should have.. baby.. you should have.", Jungkook said smiling. "You were so cruel back then. Still you are.", Taehyung said and bit his cheeks. "What Yoongi hyung said?", Jungkook giggled. "Laugh.. laugh.. it was Mia's birthday right? 1st or 2nd.", Taehyung said. "2nd.", Jungkook said. "Yoongi hyung said. Mm. Tae. Don't you know family is here? Don't you know you have to walk around in pants. You are not that little boy anymore. You are married. And what will Jungkook think. Then the rest was history. I never expected he would come to the parking lot in search of me, at last not that time. The best time Beer ran out of stock. Ahhhhh.. and all I found was a Pepsi cup to hide myself. That's another reason why I am wearing long tees and shirts nowadays. I can't predict when your demon will  make an appearance. At least I can cover myself with my shirt.", Taehyung shook his head. "Thank god. It was Yoongi hyung. What if it was nuna or hyung or someone else.", Jungkook laughed. "Ah.. don't remind me of that, Jungkook. That's a nightmare of my life.", Taehyung shook his head. "Haha. Did my little taetae adjust in a Pepsi cup?", Jungkook asked cupping his d.ck as if he was checking the size. "I somehow managed and covered the rest by leaning on the steering completely.", Taehyung said with a horrified gaze. Jungkook giggled when Taehyung thr.st into his hand. "You are so cute, Tae.", Jungkook kissed his lips by moving his hands up and down. "Are you going to leave me in blue balls?", Taehyung held his wrist and asked. "no.. I am serious.", Jungkook looked at him with his puppy eyes. "No. No. No.. I won't believe it especially when you look at me like that. I learned Jungkook. I learned about you over the years.", Taehyung pulled his hand out and made it wrapped around his stomach. "Sleep.", he whispered and kissed his forehead. Jungkook pouted and smooched his face on his chest.

~
The next morning, Jungkook woke up without his alarm. Nervous and excited. He felt like each minute was moving like years.

"Eat something, Jungkook. Don't stay on an empty stomach. You will vomit more.", Mrs Kim said extending a cup of oats meal. Jungkook shook his head gagging again. "It's okay. Eat and vomit.", Mrs Kim gave the cup forcefully on his hands. "Mom, do you have some more?", Taehyung asked showing his empty cup of oats meals. "See.. see your handsome husband. He already had two cups.", Mrs Kim shook her head. Jimin could only laugh and gave a few scoops of his oats meal to Taehyung. "Tae. Are you planning to work out after this?", Yoongi asked. "No. I will reduce my weight with him after his delivery.", Taehyung smiled widely. Jungkook could only roll his eyes. "Here, hyung, eat some more.", Taehyung looked at that forwarded cup and the owner of that hand who was giving heart eyes to his pretty husband who is gulping down the food somehow. "Don't you want it?", Taehyung asked in a deep voice. Yeonjun rolled his eyes at his hyung and again extended it to Jungkook without replying to his hyung. "Okay.", Taehyung immediately took Yeonjun's cup and ate the entire content and gave the empty cup back. Yeonjun looked at Taehyung furiously. "I.. I.. awww.", Jungkook covered his mouth and rushed to the washroom. "Mommmmmm.. he is vomiting again. Make something else. A strawberry smoothie will be fine.", Taehyung said loudly to his mom who is in the kitchen. "Is that for you or him?", Yoongi asked. "Us. For us.", Taehyung replied and went to the washroom to rub his husband's back.

~
Jungkook looked at his nails which are now looking like a worn out building with some paint patches here and there and then at Taehyung. "Did you check the mail?", he asked. "Mm. No new mail.", Taehyung replied and changed the channel on the television. "Ah.. it's killing me. I can't take this much tension.", Jungkook threw his head on the headrest of the single couch. "Jungkook. Don't keep your mind on it only.", Jimin said with a concerned gaze. "I.. I will go and see what mom is cooking then.", Jungkook stood up from the couch but immediately rushed to Taehyung when he heard that notification sound from his phone. "What?", Jungkook asked looking at the screen with wide bambi eyes. "Recharge your number with this plan so you will get unlimited data and endless call time.", Taehyung said and showed him the phone screen. "Ah.. you and your stupid phone.", Jungkook stomped his legs and went to the kitchen.

After another ten minutes, Taehyung's phone lightened with another notification. He took the mail and downloaded the report. He checked it for some time and handed it over to Yoongi. Yoongi analysed everything as his lips slowly stretched into a gummy smile. He looked at the other two brunettes who were eagerly looking at him. He nodded his head. "Yes.. it's a yes.", Yoongi said smiling. "R..re..really?", Taehyung shuttered. He nodded. Jimin immediately rushed to Yoongi and hugged him sobbing.

Jungkook was walking to them with a glass of orange juice and was taken back when he saw Jimin crying hugging Yoongi and Taehyung's face was covered with both palms. "W..wh..what h.. happened?", Jungkook shuttered badly. Yoongi looked at him and exhaled loudly. "Was it.. was it a negative?", Jungkook asked as his grey orbs filled with fresh tears. "It.. it's okay T..Tae. W.. we have already de.. decided that we will be happy whatever it is. Pl..please d..don't cry.", Jungkook encircled his hands around Taehyung and sat near him. Taehyung immediately hugged him and cried loudly. "Tae.. s..see t..this is why I.. I said to n..not ex..expect too much.", Jungkook rubbed his back consoling himself as well as Taehyung. "I.. it's.. it's a yes.", Taehyung said in a low voice. "Mm. It's okay. L..leave it. We.. w..What? What you have said now?", Jungkook moved back and lifted Taehyung's face by holding it with his both palms as his teary eyes trailing around the whole face in confusion and landed on the boxy smile. "What?", Jungkook asked again. "It's.. it's a yes. YESSSSSSSSSS.. YOU ARE GOING TO BE MOMMAAAAAA.. ME DADAAAAAA..", Taehyung screamed, standing up spinning on his legs with wide hands. "Is.. is.." "it's true, Jungkook.", Jimin ran to him from Yoongi's embrace and hugged him. "You are pregnant.", Jimin smiled while wiping his eyes. "Hyung. I.. I can't. I can't believe it.", Jungkook said unable to accept anything. "What? What happened?", Mrs Kim came running them when she heard that loud screaming. "Jungkook. He is pregnant, mom.", Yoongi said. "See. See. Didn't I tell. See. I.. I knew.. I knew..", she said throwing his hand and wiping her overflowing eyes. "See. I said it already.", Taehyung smiled and hugged his mom who was crying like a baby. "Mm. You said it. We believed you.", He said rubbing her shoulder. "Did.. did you drink that juice?", she pushed Taehyung and went to Jungkook and cupped his face and asked. Jungkook shook his head smiling as more tears rushing through the corner of his eyes. "Drink. Drink. I.. I will go and make something sweet.", she said and kissed his whole face. "Let. Let me call your mom first.", she said and wiped her eyes. "Oh. No. First let me make something to eat. You might be feeling hungry.", she said slapping his own forehead and walking outside. "Oh, where am I going? I think I lost my sense.", she said and took a U-turn to the kitchen. "Haha. Mom...mom is going insane.", Taehyung said and kneeled in front of him.

"So?", he asked Jungkook. "So?", Jungkook asked back. "Officially my momma?", he asked bitting his own lower lips. Jungkook nodded blushing. " My baby momma?", he asked caressing Jungkook's hands kept on his lap. Jungkook again nodded and hid his face on Jimin's stomach who was standing beside him. Jungkook nibbled on his lip ring by blushing like a freshly ripped tomato. "Haha..haha", Jimin laughed along with Yoongi and Taehyung watching Jungkook.

..to be continued..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 11.1K 73
when jungkook loved his husband taehyung to death but his husband is not alive anymore, see a story of pure love,pain and memories. jungkook's memori...
875K 46.4K 76
A love which has no limits! A love proving age is not a barrier for anything! A love in it's purest form! The Love between Kim Taehyung and Kim Jungk...
620K 29.2K 56
Taehyung is pushed into an arrange marriage with a guy named jungkook who is older than him by 8 years when he already has a girlfriend. due to marri...
43.5K 4.8K 14
Parenthood, an incredible journey that is full of challenging, rewarding, and life-changing experiences. It's about watching with wonder as a new lif...