ravenanat arc

By Edaj1908

jaune arc a loveable goofball it beacon a friend of crdl best friend of ruby and remaining rwby. except one... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34

24

405 11 3
By Edaj1908

The night has arrive team jnpr is walking in the city of vale when they encounter team crdl are having an ice cream they are talking about jaune and how they miss him. Pyrrha approach them..

Pyrrha- hey guys..

Cardin- hey pyrrha how was you day??

Pyrrha- i'm doing fine..

Cardin- so who is thay guy in black??? Your new lover??

Pyrrha- eric?? Nah! He's my former lover..

Cardin- ohh i see i thought you betrayed jaune.

Pyrrha- why would i do that??

Russel- he is angry because he thought you betrayed jaune...we saw that you two are sweet and you even feed him...you didn't do that to jaune...

Nora- pppfff..bwahahahaha!!!! Just like that you are affected.

Cardin- well duh! Jaune is our best buddy and we will never betray him...

Nora- you have no idea man...

Cardin- why??

Ren- because that guy in black or eric..is jaune him self..

Cardin- do you playing trick on me!!!

Ren- do you really think that i am playing on you cardin??

Pyrrha- guys! Relax...and cardin!! Ren isn't playing tricks on you...that man is indeed jaune him self...

Sky- whay the fuck are you talking about???!!! How did that happen??

Pyrrha- guys let me ask you this..did any of you saw a crow before jaine died??

Cardin- i did?? Why??

Pyrrha- because that crow is connected to jaune..

Cardin- so what headmaster ozpin told me  is all true..the legend he told me is all true...

Pyrrha- indeed...in my theory that crow sends a premonition to us that jaune is going to die soon..

Ren- it was his fated to die??

Pyrrha nodded..

Pyrrha- we all know that the crow will appear every millenia or decade to take a soul...and this time it was jaune...

Russel- but why did jaune died without justice??

Ren- if i am correct..that crow is a messenger of death..or an angel of death...but the crow can also bring the soul back to the living to seek justice...so there is a high chance that jaune is not supposed to die??? Plus the crow saw it all. so he return jaune to the living and to bring justice of his death..

Carsin- now it's all clear..and after we solve this problem he will return to the after life??

Pyrrha- yeah he will return...when his mission here is done.  And before he will return there he wants us to live peacefully so that he can move to his next life...because if we are still vrieving on his death he can't move on...

Cardin- yeah you were right  we need to move on and be happy for him so that he can finally rest...

Dove- by the way did you find any evidence who killed jaune??

Ren- we are half way there..and we know who is the mastermind..

Cardin- who is the mastermind??

Pyrrha- it's weiss schnee..she hired an assassin to kill jaune and she pay each of them a whooping price of 30 million lien...each..

Cardin- i knew it!! I'm gonna kill her when i get my hands on her!!

Pyrrha- don't make a sudden move cardin...let the arcdian do their job..she has no idea that she is cornered and we are just playing her own game.  Weiss will be arrested next week but the actual killer will follow soon because they are bo easy foe..

Russel-why??

Nora- because one of them has an illusion semblance and the leader is an experience one..we can't act rashly.  Because they can tell a lie...

Dove- this is gonna be a tough fight..so what should we do??

Pyrrha- the only thing that we could is nothing if luck is on our side jaune could kill them..but who knows what would jaune plan to do...even jaune will have a hard time because he is still new on his power.  He might be a ravenant but it doesn't mean he is powerful..even he is like that he still has a limitation.

Team crdl nodded..

Nora- where is that guy??

Jean- ohh you know him..he will go anywhere and ge will appear without us realizing his prescense..

Dove- so how did you know all of this??

Jean- jaune saw weiss memories when she touch his hand..plus blake stole her scroll and deliver it to my sister jade..

Cardin- this is a great news...but it's sucks that we cant do the actions...

Jean- relax you had your fun with team strq...so man up!!

Russel- you know that team is way crazier than yours and ruby's combine..

Pyrrha- ohh??

Cardin- those team are nuts...summer raven and tai had a three some...and qrow is banging winter!! While we can't sleep because of their constant moaning!! Sheesh those group are bunch of horn dogs..sheesh they don't even care that they have 4 teenagers...sheesh...

Pyrrha- hahaha!! You don't have any choice they are legally married..

Cardin- yeah...we had to endure their night events....well anyway the school dance us almost coming do you have any dress to wear??

Pyrrha- i do...plus jaune will wear his usual outfit...

Cardin- heh you bet it..well why don't we hang out it's been a while since we did hang out like this..

Ren- good idea let's go.

On the schnee manor jaques is busy working when he receive a call from nicholas.

Nicholas- hello jaques.

Jaques- hello your majesty.

Nicholas- so how was the income??

Jaques- lost 60 million lien! And to think of it someone access my account...

Nicholas- did any of your children had an access to uour account??

Jaques- yes my children had an access but they didn't took any money.. winter is working with hen ironwood she had her own earnings and whitley took his money from willow and weiss is- ohh dear. I think weiss took the money..

Nicholas- i see..did she has a limitation to access on your account??

Jaques- yes she has a limitation..she should have 50 thousand lien per month..but the question is why she would take that hefty amount of lien without asking me??

Nicholas- because she did  something that can stain your name jaques..

Jaques- your highness i don't like this..

Nicholas- yes you will definately not gonna like it when i expose your own daughter.

Jaques- what did she do??

Nicholas- your daughter took something that belongs to mine...

Jaques- and that is??

Nicholas- she took the life of my only boy jaques.

Jaques- what??!! Sorry about this!! But are you fucking kidding me!! I didn't raise weiss to be a criminal!!

Nicholas- i have all the evidence that can prove that weiss killed my boy jaques. She hired an assassin and she pay each of them 30 million lien. Plus my daughter recover the messages and the voice calls on her scroll.

Jaques went pale to hear the news from nicholas because he knows how powerful the arcadian empire could be..

Jaques-your highness plea-

Nicholas- no can do jaques..she took the life of my only son. And there is nothing you can do..if you don't want to surrender your daughter to me you know what will happen to your family..my assassins is in the 4 kingdoms  and your house is surrounded with my finest assassins..in my command you and your whole clan will be dead in just a matter of minutes...so what would it be jaques..if you surrender her. You will be safe and my assaassin will be out of your house..if not thenyou know what would happen.

Jaques- f-fine.. arrest weiss schnee. Do what ever you want..

Nicholas- good choice..i will send a copy of the evidence to you..read it and you know that i am not joking. .

Nicholas end the call and he receive an email..

Jaques read the email and he was pale to see the hefty amount under the name of two persons. Jaques lower his head out of shame that his own daughter did something so stupid..and weiss has no idea what will happen to her in just a matter of weeks..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.3K 1.4K 17
Multiverse, so many stories, so many realities, so many changes, however, there will be a focus on RWBY verse. The Infamous Jaune Arc, a kind and co...
12.8K 296 8
Jaune Arc being the boy with a dream of becoming a hero was an incredible feat and a far one at that. But alas, he got kicked out of Beacon where his...
142K 2.3K 159
Jaune Arc is Beacon's worst student and weakest Huntsmen in training. It's not all bad for our favorite huntsmen he has friends, people he can count...
31.8K 525 12
A request from ARCtrooper70. The General plot is the following which may or may not be tweak: Male Ruby Rose but in the Grimmverse AU. Starts with...